Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Christmas Gift To Never Forget by RobBase086 and Darknezz

"My name is Mizuki and I am one of santa's best helpers but he hit with his naughty or nice gun when I was nice and it worked wrong" She said smiling. Mizuki made sure they wee alone so she could wrap her arms around him.

Darknezz said:
"My name is Mizuki and I am one of santa's best helpers but he hit with his naughty or nice gun when I was nice and it worked wrong" She said smiling. Mizuki made sure they wee alone so she could wrap her arms around him.

"It is very nice to meet you Mizuki and that is interesting to hear that you are one of Santa's beest helpers. That is not good that he hit you with a naughty and nice gun and it did not work properly. My name is Don!" He said with a smile to her and liked the feeling of her wrapping her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her as well.

Mizuki whispered in his ear. "oh it work fine I feel better naughty then nice I would have died alone but this way I will be able to have friends before I do" She said. She then kissed his ear while feeling herself qa little cold. She had her outfit on still and she was warm but still she was a little cold.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki whispered in his ear. "oh it work fine I feel better naughty then nice I would have died alone but this way I will be able to have friends before I do" She said. She then kissed his ear while feeling herself qa little cold. She had her outfit on still and she was warm but still she was a little cold.

He could hear her whispering and feeling her whispering into his ear. "I am glad that it worked fine for you, but feeling naughty can be good in some ways and bad in another way though." He said to her and was surprised that she was coming onto him. He felt her rub close to him or against him to stay warm.

Mizuki wanted to be a little warm and he was warm so she started to rub against him and she got warmer. Trying not to make her look like a sex scene she kept her hips a distance from him.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki wanted to be a little warm and he was warm so she started to rub against him and she got warmer. Trying not to make her look like a sex scene she kept her hips a distance from him.

Don noticed that she was coming onto him by the way she was moving closer against his body. "I am sorry to say Mizuki, but I am not into one night stands if that is what you are looking for from me." He told her honestly about it. Plus, he would like a good mother who can be a very good rolemodel for his daughter as well.

Mizuki shook her head saying. "What are you talking about I only rubbed against you cause it is warm" She said . When he said that she did also feel kind of upset saying. "You think I am a one night stand kind of person?" She was a naughty person now but she still had some what of the same personality of when she was nice. "You know I am still a virgin right? When he shot me with that gun not all of me changed" She spoke. Mizuki then began walking outside she had to find somewhere to stay so Santa wouldn't find her and surely he would go looking for her.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki shook her head saying. "What are you talking about I only rubbed against you cause it is warm" She said . When he said that she did also feel kind of upset saying. "You think I am a one night stand kind of person?" She was a naughty person now but she still had some what of the same personality of when she was nice. "You know I am still a virgin right? When he shot me with that gun not all of me changed" She spoke. Mizuki then began walking outside she had to find somewhere to stay so Santa wouldn't find her and surely he would go looking for her.

Don did not know that he had upset her with what he said to her. "I am sorry if I took your signals the wrong way and that you wanted just to get warm." He told her and he listened to what she had to say to him. "I was not sure and that is why I did not know you too well. You seem like a really sweet person." He told her because she did seem to be a very sweet person even though she did have a bit of a edge to her. "No I did not know that you were still a virgin. Well I did not know this Mizuki that not all of you has changed." He watched as she walked outside of his house and knew that he had upset her when he really did not mean to do that to her.

Mizuki bit her lip listening to him saying. "I know but I haven't done anything to you that actually says lets have sex" she said folding her arms. She walked back inside saying. "Um do you have extra clothes I can wear wearing this
" She said while shutting the door behind herself.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki bit her lip listening to him saying. "I know but I haven't done anything to you that actually says lets have sex" she said folding her arms. She walked back inside saying. "Um do you have extra clothes I can wear wearing this
" She said while shutting the door behind herself.

"Well relax Mizuki. It is ok. I did not mind you getting close to me and all. It is not like you were an aggressive woman who came onto me you know." He told her as he headed back into the house and then grabbed some boxers that he had and one of his t-shirts for her to sleep in over night. "Here you go! I hope this will be fine for you to wear." He said with a smile to her.

Mizuki nodded to him saying. "Ya these are fine" She said. She then put it on as she put on the shirt too while sitting down speaking. "You don't have many presents don't you need more?" She asked.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki nodded to him saying. "Ya these are fine" She said. She then put it on as she put on the shirt too while sitting down speaking. "You don't have many presents don't you need more?" She asked.

Don smiled and was pleased that she agreed that what he had given her will do fine for her to wear to bed. "I am glad that they will do fine for you to sleep in." He waited patiently as she was putting on what he had given her to wear and then sitting down with him. "Well money is tight and I really cannot afford that much to be honest with you.

"Okay then" She said. Mizuki turned listening to him and she spoke. "What do you mean if you don't then here" She said. Mizuki used a bottle of sparkle to come out and pour on the floor. When they fell onto the floor they changed into presents. She smiled to herself then at Don.

Darknezz said:
"Okay then" She said. Mizuki turned listening to him and she spoke. "What do you mean if you don't then here" She said. Mizuki used a bottle of sparkle to come out and pour on the floor. When they fell onto the floor they changed into presents. She smiled to herself then at Don.

He smiled at her as he listened to her response back to him. "Well I was just saying that it is hard to buy gifts when you do not have the money to afford them." Explaining that to her as he watched her doing something that he thought was rather odd. He smiled back at her looking into her eyes and all.

"Oh money thing humans made up if that was never made then you guys would be like elfs at the north pole sweet and nice" She said. Mizuki smiled looking at him smile.

Darknezz said:
"Oh money thing humans made up if that was never made then you guys would be like elfs at the north pole sweet and nice" She said. Mizuki smiled looking at him smile.

"Well to us you have to have money in order to afford to put a roof over your head, food on the table to eat, and the clothes that I wear." He told her as he thought she was very beautiful.

Mizuki then spoke saying. "Well how do you make this money?" She asked. She then held his hand and poured the glitter making a present. Inside was pair of small baskets and gift cards to many stores nearby. "I owe you a lot for keeping me here" She said.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki then spoke saying. "Well how do you make this money?" She asked. She then held his hand and poured the glitter making a present. Inside was pair of small baskets and gift cards to many stores nearby. "I owe you a lot for keeping me here" She said.

Don listened to what Mizuki had to say and then replied with an answer to her question that she had. "Well one has to do work to earn money. That is how it is done. For example, the work that you do for Santa at the workshop you would be paid by the hour for the work that you are doing." He explained and hope that she would understand now on how to earn money. With Dons amazement he was surprised with all of the gift cards that he saw to various stores that he could go shopping. One of them was even to Fredrick's Of Hollywood and he figured that he could pick up something sexy for her to wear possibly. "You are welcome and it is not a problem with me helping you out Mizuki." He said with a smile to her.

Mizuki smiled saying. "I hate stupidity like this with humans work for food and money it is like a world war three" She said. She smiled at his face with the gift cards. "I never used this to much except for one Christmas that i couldn't shop for presents" Mizuki said.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki smiled saying. "I hate stupidity like this with humans work for food and money it is like a world war three" She said. She smiled at his face with the gift cards. "I never used this to much except for one Christmas that i couldn't shop for presents" Mizuki said.

Don just looked at her and listened to what she had to tell him. "Well it is just what we have to do to survive if not then we are living out on the streets and that is worse." He said to her as he smiled once again at her and was very happy with what she did because he can definitely use the gift cards all right. "Well I am glad that you used it this time though for Christmas." He responded back to her in a very happy tone of voice to her.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "No problem" She said. Mizuki then went into the kitchen and got a cup of eggnog drinking some she looked at the little girl come out. She picked her up saying. "So how are you sweet want some eggnog?" She asked and the girl nodded drinking it.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki looked up at him saying. "No problem" She said. Mizuki then went into the kitchen and got a cup of eggnog drinking some she looked at the little girl come out. She picked her up saying. "So how are you sweet want some eggnog?" She asked and the girl nodded drinking it.

Don smiled looking at her and appreciated what she did for them. He did not mind helping her out since she did need a place to stay. The little girl looked at Mizuki and smiled seeing her. "I am doing good thank you and yes I would love to have some eggnog." She replied and then taking a sip of the eggnog that Mizuki had in her hand.

Mizuki gave it too her and she let the little girl walk away and sit down but Mizuki just let herself get another cup of eggnog for herself but then made one for Don handing him one. "Here relax" She said happily.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki gave it too her and she let the little girl walk away and sit down but Mizuki just let herself get another cup of eggnog for herself but then made one for Don handing him one. "Here relax" She said happily.

"Oh thank you Mizuki for the eggnog!" He said to her with a smile. It was odd that Mizuki was zapped with the ray gun and possibly it does not work because she has not shown that she can be naughty. Seems like she is more nice than anything else. Possibly she might need to be zapped with a more stronger shot from the naughty and nice gun.

Mizuki was thinking of many naughty things but she needed to be her nice side first plu s this many was one of the clingy ones so she would have to be clingy too.

Back
Top Bottom