Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher Makes a Student a Deal ---(( Blair and Earon57))

Cassandra swallowed and nodded slowly, biting her lip out of nervousness. "Okay," she whispered, the tugged at her towel, letting it hit the floor. Her cheeks were flushed and she kept her hands at her sides, letting him see her full, naked breasts and shaven pussy. She had an exaggerated hourglass shape, her waist being much smaller than her full hips and bust. Her nipple went erect when the cool air of the apartment hit them, and she suddenly felt very self conscious, standing in front of her older teacher with not even a pair of panties on.

He nodded and smiled, standing up he walked around her looking over her body. His eyes moving from her breasts around to her ass to her crotch. As he walked around he lightly touched her ass.

Cassandra stood nervously, as he looked her over. She looked over her shoulder at him and gasped at the feeling of him touching her bare ass. "Mr. Anderson....," she murmured, her eyes closing. "I, uh, I'm a virgin technically..." She turned red and looked up at him.

"Noted" He whispered as he waked around her then back to the couch taking his seat. "What have you done?" he asked looking up at her.

If her face could turn even more red, it would. She bit her lip and looked down at him on the couch, not knowing if she should move or stay where she was. Her hands stayed at her sides. "Um, I've touched myself alot," she murmured, giving a little shrug. "I know about alot. I'm definitely not naive... I just haven't really had the chance to get close enough to let them do it to me."

Cassandra nodded and closed her eyes, leaning her head back and pushing her tits forward. She let her hands travel across each of her breasts and slowly down her stomach like she did in bed alone. Keeping her lower lip behind her teeth, she tried to concentrate. She wanted to give him a good show. After all, he was giving her a place to stay.

Her hands traveled toward her hairless mound and dipped toward her clit, rubbing slow circles for a few moments. It wasn't long before she felt herself getting wet, and her fingers were coated. All the while, she still stood in front of him, her other hand pulling at her nipple like she usually did when she touched herself.

He sat back watching happy with the results. "Cassandra concentrate. Keep playing but do not reach orgasm. hold off until I tell you you may cum"

Cassandra nodded and played roughly with her nipple as she let one of her fingers slide into her tight pussy. She let out a groan and pumped it in and out. She didn't need much concentration, for the situation herself was turning her on to her surprise. "Mmmm, Okay," she said, trying not to let herself get to far to the edge of cumming with her steady rhythm.

He stood up and walk around her. He grabbed and tugged at her other nipple as he stood being her his hand on her ass. "Dont cum...." He reminded her as he roughly tugged and squeezed her body.

Cassandra nodded and leaned against him, the heat of her body radiating off of her. "Oh... Mmm, okay..." she said, though she was uncertain if she could hold out. His hand on her other nipple made her gasp, and she rested her head on his shoulder as she continued to pump her wet finger in and out of herself. "I'm so close, though," she whispered, her eyes closed shut.

Cassandra groaned and felt her juices sliding down the inside of her thighs as she rubbed her clit slowly. "Oh, God, please..." she whispered,looking down and watching his fingers on her nipple. "Please let me cum..."

"Please Mr. Anderson," she moaned, looking up and him and grinding into him with the rhythm that her finger was going in and out of her dripping pussy. "God, please! Please, Mr. Anderson! Let me cum..." Finally, she was losing it. She was groaned loudly now, begging him and becoming desperate.

Cassandra let out a screaming moan, her pussy tightening around her fingers. Her body stiffened against his and she groaned and writhed. Falling against him, she tried to catch her breath.

He held her up and pulled on her nipples as her chest heaved. His hand traveled down her body and between her legs feeling how wet she was. His fingers parter her lips and entered into her tight hole. Even wet he could only fit in one finger which slid in and out easily.

Cassandra groaned and looked down, watching his finger go in and out of her. Even his finger was a tight fit, especially since she was only used to putting one of her own slender fingers inside of herself at a time. "Uh, uh," she moaned, leaned up to grab his earlobe with her teeth. "Is this how you were wanting me to take care of you, Mr. Anderson?" she whispered slyly, her voice husky and full of lust.

"One of several ways" He replied as his finger worked over her hole and slid up over her swollen clit.

She nodded and let out a gasp as his finger glided over her sensitive clit. "I... I think I can do that," she whispered, leaning over to kiss her teacher's neck. "What other ways do you have in mind." All the while, her voice went up and down with her slight bouncing against his finger.

He continues to finger her feeling her hole grow tight around his finger. I push deeper as he body shivered against him. His finger slid out of her and against her clit flicking it with his finger tip.

"Cum for me" he whispered she gasp at his command and her body began to shake.

Cassandra gasped and then let out a desperate groan, throwing her head back. "Oooh," she moaned, bucking against his finger with no shame now. Her body started to grind back against his as she rode out the strongest orgasm she had ever given. her fingers didn't seem to give her half of the pleasure he did.

"Mmmmm" he slowly removed his finger from her hole and up here body to her mouth. "Such a good student." he whispered holding her waist tight against himself

Cassandra's tongue lapped at his finger, then turned around in his arms. "That was amazing," she moaned, pressing her naked body against him. Leaning in with a sudden burst of bravery, she let her lips crash against his.

Back
Top Bottom