Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher Makes a Student a Deal ---(( Blair and Earon57))

"Wait! You ran away from a different state and your homeless?" He looked at her in disbelief. "Why did you run away?"

earon507 said:
"Wait! You ran away from a different state and your homeless?" He looked at her in disbelief. "Why did you run away?"

She shrugged and hugged her knees, feeling wet and cold and honestly just wanting somewhere to get warm. Her blond hair fell behind her back and over her shoulder in messy waves. "Yea," she mumbled. "My dad... He just wasn't very nice." She kept it vague, not wanting him to get enough information to turn into the authorities. Her eyes were teary and she looked up at him with a sad, pleading expression. "Please, Mr. Anderson... Please. You can't tell anyone."

He looked at her and thought for a bit then started driving. "You were very helpful today Cassandra." He entered downtown and in the general direction of the homeless shelter

Cassandra sighed in relief, looking back out the window and getting her things ready to get out of the car. "It's not problem, Mr. Anderson. Really. I'd love to help anytime." She assumed he was dropping the subject, so she was going to pretend the situation never happened. "It was, uh, nice to stick around a little later instead of... Well, you know." She turned red and watched as he started driving again.

He pulled up to the shelter. Looking at her "You hate it here dont you." knowing the answer he continued. "What is a better bed worth to you?"

Cassandra looked at the shelter, then looked up at him. Her eyes looked into his suspiciously. "I, uh, I don't know... A lot." She bit her lip and looked over at the shelter, knowing damn well she would do about anything for somewhere else to stay.

"I need some "help" at my apartment." He replied "I have an extra room, but it would be strictly under the radar. No talking about it or I'd have to turn you in..... cant have my spare room if I'm in jail"

Cassandra thought for a moment, raising her eyebrow at him and biting her lip. "Really?" she whispered, leaning closer to him. "I mean... Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone. But are you serious? What kind of help?" She leaned across the seat toward him with interest, and it was obvious that her tight white blouse had went completely clear with the rain, showing off her slender stomach and black bra.

"Work around the apartment and some other "odd jobs" that might need to be done" He looked over at her wondering if he should be doing this or if she was really interested

Cassandra nodded enthusiastically, her face spreading in a smile. "Yes," she said, "Of course. I would love to help around your apartment... I'd love a place to sleep, honestly." Her face brightened up and she reached across the seat, throwing herself into his arms and hugging him tight. "Thank you so much, Mr. Anderson," she said, her mouth right by his ear.

He stroked her hair as she hugged him then whispered. "Just dont let me down" He left the shelter and drow to the parking lot of a highrise apartment in the middle of downtown

Cassandra nodded and plopped back down in her seat as he drove to his apartment. She had a huge smile on her face when they got out of the car and walked to the door. "God, you are so nice, Mr. Anderson," she said, looking up at him as he was unlocking his door. "I haven't slept in a real bed in a real house in months..." She bit her lip, hoping it wasn't too good to be true, and he was really just keep her here while he turned her in.

They entered the apartment which was a bit messy. He walked through the room and showed her the kitchen, bathroom and a small bedroom. Then he sat on the couch and looked at her. "So what do you think is a proper thank you for a warm bed?"

Cassandra had yet to get his drift, and she hugged herself as she looked down at his on the couch. It was freezing, especially since she was soaking wet. You could see right through her clothes now that she was in the light. "Well, since you gave me the bed, I suppose it's your call..," she said, then gave him a smile. "Thank you so much, Mr. Anderson. Your place is wonderful! Would it be too much to ask to take a shower? I feel like a wet dog." She frowned and opened her arms to show him her clothes, then ran a had through her long blond hair.

He nodded and showed her to the bathroom. He got her a towel and leaned against the doorway. "All set?"

Cassandra nodded and waited for him to leave before stripping down to nothing and stepping intothe steaming shower. It felt so nice to have the hot water running down her body and soaking into her skin. Before long, the water was running cold. With a sigh, she shit the shower off and stepped out, toweling off with the towel he gave her, then wrapping it around herself. Biting her lip, she stepped out into the living room in only her towel. The fluffy white material barely came down to the tops of her thighs, and her the tops of her larger than average breasts were being pushed out the top. "mr. Anderson? Do you have anything dry I could sleep in..." she asked innocently, holding her top. She hated being so needy... It hurt her not to be independent, but she needed a place to stay and a person to trust more than anything.

He is sitting on the couch stretched out watching as she walks in. "No I dont have much just some shirts maybe. But I'm sure we can go get you somethings." He looks at her impressed by her looks. "How about this.... I'll take you in and take care of you.... in return you take care of me."

Cassandra leaned against the door way, taking in his casual demeanor as he laid on the couch. She bit her lip, thinking of how different he seemed when he was not working. At school, he was so formal, and right now... Well, it was probably because of the line they had crossed. She knew she should not be standing naked in her teacher's living room, but she had to do what she had to do. And it didn't hurt that he was handsome; a teacher that lots of girls talked about. When he said she would take care of her, she walked a little closer to him, the towel riding up her thighs with every step until she was in front of him. "I will do anything not to go back home to my dad," she admitted.

"Why dont you want to go home?" He asked looking up at her in just a towel, her hair still damp

Cassandra bit her lip and walked over to sit on the edge of the couch by his feet. Her towel rode up her thighs and the slit fully revealed her left hip. Her looked down at her hands and shrugged. "My dad's just a drunk," she said, bluntly, "And I was the one he came home to. You're an intelligent man, Mr. Anderson. I'm sure you can add it up." Her blue eyes fluttered up to look at him from underneath her long lashes. "And I can't go back to that..."

He nodded. "Whats your safety worth to you." He sat up "How much are you willing to give up to be safe?"

Cassandra arched an eyebrow at him, and she felt her cheeks start to turn red. "Anything," she whispered, giving him a subtle nod. "Anything to have a place to stay, someone that cares about me, and for my father not to find me..."

Goosebumps formed on her skin at his touch, and she let out a little gasp, looking him straight in the eyes. Nodding slowly, she stood up directly in front of where he sat on the couch and bit her lip. By now, her hair had dried into waves that hung down her back and around her shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom