Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking in a winter wonderland. [Interest?]

ChaoticSunrise

Planetoid
This is an interest check for a RP I'm wanting to start up. I would hate to type it all up, and no one joins. So if I get at least 3-5 interest HERE, then I'll put the OOC up! I hope I get some people interested! *crosses fingers*....

.Plot.

Little girls, when young, dream up of their dream wedding. The location, what their dress will be like, what holiday will it fall on or be close to, and of course, their dream husband. For one little girl, she dream wedding comes true...

Now in her early 20's, Samantha Carver is engaged to her first love, a boy she has been dating since her junior year in high school. The two were deeply in love, and in March of 2011, he proposed to her at a fancy restaurant, getting on one knee and presenting a beautiful, diamond ring that belonged to his mother. Of course Samantha said yes. Her fiance suggested they get married in February or April, but Samantha has always dreamed of having a Christmas wedding, getting married on Christmas Eve. Her fiance agrees, and a couple months later, they start booking everything and planning the wedding out. Her fiance has one little boy of his own, about to turn seven. Samantha has a daughter, only just turning two years old.

A month before the wedding, in November, a old member of their small town comes back after being locked up for 12 years from robbery and an assault on a officer, which is Samantha's husband. At first, the young criminal only comes back to see his now ex-wife, and their young daughter. The ex-wife, also in her 2-'s, refuses for him to be anywhere near their daughter and her, so she pushes him out of the house. Outraged and desperate to see his little girl, this young man holds Samantha hostage, only weeks before her wedding. Samantha's fiance can't located where this criminal and his soon-to-be wife are.

Can the young officer find Samantha, with the help of the criminal's ex-wife? Or will they have to post-pone their wedding, yet again?

So, that's the plot, and below are the characters that will be in the RP. If interested and there's a spot you'd like, feel free to reserve it. NOTE that this isn't a first come, first serve RP. So, I'll pick the person who fits the role best when I make my OOC. Thank you! :)

.Characters.

Samantha Carver; Me (Chaotic)
Samantha's fiance;
Young criminal;
Criminal's Ex-Wife;
Samantha's daughter; (might by NPCed by myself.)
Fiance's son; (might be NPCed by whoever plays fiance.)
Young criminal's daughter; (also might by NPCed by whoever plays either the young criminal, or ex-wife.)

And I might have extra characters on the side. I really hope there are interests, post here with any extra ideas! Thank you! :)

Next time please post in the interest and coordination subforum for this section. Your thread has been moved. Thank you. :D

Back
Top Bottom