Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom/Sub (or Control) RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa

Planetoid
Hi everyone reading this, thanks for stopping by! I'm looking to get into some Overpower/Dom-Sub/etc role-playing, and I have a few basic ideas to begin with. Rather than spell everything out here, I'd love it if it could be built between me and the RP partner so that it could be something great for both of us. If you're interested in going through any of these with me, and are willing to be patient with my inexperience, please send me a PM!!! Whether it's a short RP or a long-term one, I'm definitely interested. I just ask that you please try to be as creative and detailed as you're capable of, rather than just one sentence at a time. I really really want to know what you think or feel as well, and longer posts seem to let that happen!!

One note on my RP - I believe that if you have a character that has established control over my character, you then get to decide the pace and tone of the RP. If you wish it to be more.. graphic.. then it can be. More gentle, that's up to you. I do promise that if it gets to be TOO much I'll let you know, but otherwise you're in control once your character is. That's why I don't have specific limits and stuff listed here. That can be worked out between us, mostly depending on your and your character's interests. I do prefer men, but women are welcome as well if they wish to pursue a "reluctant lesbian" kind of thing.

Kidnapping - Rather than just someone deciding to do a random kidnapping, I'm thinking something more organized. Someone with a company or organization, a selling ring, something like that? I'd be the more innocent young woman, possibly leaving work or otherwise clueless, thrust into a darker world than I ever thought existed!

Interrogation - This would be a bit of a twist. I would be interrogating a prisoner "off the record" trying to get information needed to rescue someone. The other character would have to be alert for any opportunities to take control from there. Would you be able to escape the prison? What would you do with me? That would all be up to the story and the characters from there!

Homeless - I would have run away from my home a couple of months before, for any number of reasons. It's been hard on the streets of the big city, but I've managed to make it this long. A kind man offers to help me out.. clean me up and get me some food. How was I to know that he was looking for a new girl to work the streets? Will he be a cruel pimp or a guiding one? What would happen when I'm turned out for the first time? (There would, obviously, be options here to play both pimp and clients against my reluctant prostitute character)

Blackmailed Office - When I was a senior in high school, I got into a party and in over my head, ending up doing some things I could later regret.. Little did I know, there were pictures taken that night - pictures that would humiliate me and ruin my career if they ever got out. I get an anonymous e-mail telling me about these pictures, giving me a simple, test command to perform if I wanted to keep them from going out. This anonymous blackmailing could progress from there, slowly and steadily driving me into more and more desperate acts. What were the pictures of? What will I end up doing to keep them from getting out? For this one, subtlety would definitely make it far more interesting.. leading me down a patch rather than a "wham bam" kind of scenario.

The Wasteland - While working for a company testing cryogenic technology, a massive viral outbreak occurs. A kind researcher with a crush on me decides that the only way I can be saved is to be frozen. 50 years pass before I am awakened and find myself in the ruins of the lab, unaware of anything that has happened to me and without any defenses. (To begin with, I would be looking for a partner who would build the world as I explored it, helping me end up in the cryo chamber and then escaping the building that I was in. Once into the world, I would inevitably meet the descendants of survivors, at which point the author could bring himself in as that (or those) characters.)

These are just some starter ideas. They can all be changed or modified, obviously! Just send me a PM if you're interested in these or have ideas of your own and we can go from there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom