Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A 100 Rose Petals ~*~Roleplay Request: All Welcomed~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Meteorite
ᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗ
w-iron05c1.gif

« O R A C L E »
w-iron05c1.gif

ᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗᴗ͜ᴗ

ᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖ
w-iron05c1.gif

Male characters who:
Submit, Do not participate in dom/sub
And are attracted to: Males, and Females.

w-iron05c1.gif

ᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖᴖ͡ᴖ
w-iron05c1.gif

Female characters who:
Submit, Do not participate in dom/sub
And are attracted to: Males and Females.

w-iron05c1.gif

w-iron05c1.gif

Pairings
w-iron05c1.gif

w-iron05c1.gif

Plots
w-iron05c1.gif

w-iron04c5.gif
Quality over Quantity?
w-iron04c6.gif

A:You: I don't really care if you can right three paragraphs or thirteen paragraphs. You need to give me something to work with. If you write to little then I will ask you to please right more however that also goes for if you right me a book and 99% of it is just fluff. Also, NO ONE LINERS!

A:Me: For those looking for number of words-per-post I can do around 500+ words a post. For those looking for number of paragraphs-per-post I can do around 3+ paragraphs a post. I will normally do my best to mirror what was given to me -that includes if you give me Gold/shit to work with, I will give you Gold/shit to work with.-

w-iron04c5.gif
What is your preferred method of roleplay?
w-iron04c6.gif

A: PMs, Forums and Emails....I tired IMs at one point but they all ended rather badly (Not on at the same time, going days without logging on, only being able to play for like ten minutes at a time. Stuff like that). Plus seeing my life is rather busy I would not have time to get on and just play like I use to. PMs, Forums and Emails, well I can just get on my computer at any time day or night and write.

w-iron04c5.gif
Your sexual nature?
w-iron04c6.gif

A: I am a Submissive and I will only play Submissive or None Dom/Sub roles. However, I will not be a push over Submissive -well not at first.- A lot of people see me as a dominant personality I love it when my partner can bring out the submissive side in me. I love a good struggle or fight or both. However, then again I don't have to play a submissive/dominant thing to have a good time ether.

w-iron04c5.gif
Pet Peeves?
w-iron04c6.gif

A: I should only have to say no once. After that I tend to get a little mean. Sorry. I don't like having my toes stepped on, nor will I step on yours. This goes both ways, you should only have to tell me No once. If you ask me to do something I really have no interest in please don't try to shove it down my throat.

w-iron04c5.gif
What about the Plot and the Dynamics of the RP?
w-iron04c6.gif

A: Sorry, I write for the joy of writings not because I'm looking for a fuck buddy. I don't care if the story needs to be sexually oriented, but I must ask that is has a good plot or story pushing it forward. Even then, I will not allow my character to have sex in the "First Page" of the story. This allows for character and story development, and some kind of relationship to form. After all if all we are doing is having sex I tend to loose interest and will ask if we can stop the story. I need a story that keeps growing, one that has twist and turns -that keeps each other guessing.- I want to write with someone that can be as creative and imaginative as I am, someone who can feed into me and I can feed into.

w-iron04c5.gif
Can I talk with you outside the RP?
w-iron04c6.gif

A: Yes, I love making new friends! That is one reason I am here, BUT as soon as I see your trying to push for something more the a common friendship I will end all contact with you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom