Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story Driven or Quick Smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lustmesweetly

Notice: My apologies for disappearing on all those whom I was in a Play with. My computer died and I just got it back. So..Yeah. My bad. Also kind of in the mood for some quick smut.

I don't really want to talk and talk and lose everyone's interest so I will just jump into the plots. Pm me for questions. Will also Rp over yahoo messenger.
Plots
BAD CHOICES ( Really Craving )

Alysa Mathiason is a hard working, no time for social life, single mother of one. When her good for nothing boyfriend ran off with another woman it was one of the best moments in her life. But all her time was then directed to taking care of her child.

Everything is fine ans going great even though quite strenuous except for her annoying neighbor the playboy. The man who thinks he is gods gift to women, and has bagged almost all the women in the neighborhood except for Alysa having learned to stay away. But fate always seems to throw them together for some reason or another. Even having to work with him at the same office! And he is always saying something to irritate her, being quite open with his intentions.

But one day as her young child is out playing the annoying neighbor says something to upset the single mothers young child she ventures over to settle things once and for all. But showing off infront of his friends and behaving like he is a badass he offers to relieve her of her stress and use her mouth for things other than yelling or at least different kinds of screaming.

Maybe the years of stress and being alone have gotten to her, or maybe all the stories the other women have told her? And the strange thoughts creeping into her mind? Will the strong willed mother give in?

( Looking for someone to be a willful no shame womanizer. Looking for this plot to have lots of sex. Possibly m-f-f and nfl threesomes as he begins to turn her into his willing slut.)

Misunderstandings ( Also craving )

Traceys is your average teenager, just turned eighteen and looking to get rich quick. When a man sends her a message over Facebook and they start to talk. Saying how he is a producer and would love to make young Tracey into a movie star. And he wants her to come out and party with him, maybe even do a private shoot to get her some practice.

Tracey is nothing short of excited and agrees to meet him wherever, his studio or maybe he takes her out on his private boat where the man talks the naive girl into doing things that will help her career, or possibly flashes her some cash to show her how easy she can make some.
The Lusty Bar Wench
Medieval or modern.

Myra has been in the Tavern scene most of her life. Her father owned one when she was younger, and the man she married owned one. And she always got to watch all come in and have a good time. Watching other women freely throw themselves at the strong men who came threw the doors.

Not that her sex life was dull by any means, getting drunk and having a great night with ones husband is great but she always wondered if something she had missed out on. But when she is propositioned by a well known good looking man known for his many conquests and achievements she can only wonder and he notices the young maiden watching.

So on when the tavern is closing down and all had dwindled out the man makes a bet with the womans husband for his bar tap. A drinking contest between two men and if the man wins he gets all the drinks for free but if he loses he must pay double. But with other things in mind. Surprisingly the man wins against the owner, who has lost consciousness from his over consumption. And the man moves in for his real prize as he gives the bar wench an officer she couldn't dare refuse.

( story can be changed in any way. That's just the basics for it. )

FOREIGN EXCHANGE

It was hard to believe the Foreign exchange student was such a looker, they had always heard stories and watched movies but they never believed them as truth. But when he showed up the first day it was quite a shocker. And Elysha's best friend was the one acting as the Host family! So when Ely was invited to spend the night at her friends house how could she possibly say no? It would be rude not to go over and welcome the new guest, but how welcoming will she be, and how smooth of a talker is this foreigner?

Or

Elysha had always wanted to travel abroad, so when she got a chance to join the foreign exchange program she jumped right on it. But when arrived at her destination she found her host family wasn't exactly what she expected, as the young woman was thrown into a household of men. Now along with trying to learn their customs and right from wrong, but with three perverted men in the house her moral compass is all over the place, and she might end up not wanting to go home at all.

What Goes Around Comes Around.

Jenny is your typical good looking college going girl who happened to get herself into a managers position at a fast food restraunt. But to put it simply she is a bitch. Bossing around the junior and high schoolers around while she slacks off always threatening to get them in trouble.

That is until one of the younger guys catches her stealing and begins to blackmail her into doing whatever he wants. At first its just every teens dream as he bangs her in the office, promising to destroy the evidence to now only take and hold the security footage of their sex-scapade in the store over her head. As it's time for Jenny to get paid back for being such a bitch.

( This particular play seems delightful as it can go many ways. As I love black mail. From the younger guy using her and to make himself look cool to possibly making her fuck all the guys in the store from one x one to gangbangs. Would love someone who is willing to teach Jenny a lesson.)

RE: Do me if you can!

Sorry everyone, Real Life got in the way for a bit. But back now!

My computer died and I just got it back. Sorry people I was playing with .x.x Bump

Do you have a problem with a female playing a male part if not I would like to play the foreign Exchange where the guy comes to her freinds house as the host family

valkeryiefirestorm said:
Do you have a problem with a female playing a male part if not I would like to play the foreign Exchange where the guy comes to her freinds house as the host family

I have no problem with females playing males or vice versa. So no problem at all there.

I swear I have to have some of the worst computer luck. My apologies everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom