Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[split] Anthro Pack (OPEN)

EmoSilverHeart

Planetoid
Plot

A pack, and not just any normal pack, this pack was made up by anthros. After several generations of almost dieing out, they figured out how to keep the generations going. You see, the females are unable to have anthro pups, the genes not being able to produce them, the pups dieing at birth and sometimes killing the mothers. Soon the males take human females as slaves, using them as breeders, and soon the females take the men as slaves, sometimes the breeding works with that pair and sometimes the humans male sperm is to weak. Every year, they take a few new fresh females in to breed.

Rules

I have the right to not let you join

Follow all the rules, this is a given, or there will be punishment

I have the right to change these rules if I see fit

PM me your forms please, the subject is, Slavery to the Anthro if you are a human or Anthro Master if you are a Anthro.

No Wolves letting humans go, of course you can be nicer to them than others, but you take them in to breed.

All female wolves can not have pups with other anthro wolves, only male humans, and sometimes that doesn't work.

Female Anthro wolves can have two different breasts sets, 2 breasts like a human, or 4 like a normal wolf. 2 Breasts means you're a gatherer, a warrior, or something along those lines, if you have 4 you are only a nurse, and breeder with human males.

The anthro's have mates, not the slaves, that they spend the rest of their lives with and give the slaves children to those wolves.

No vore, you do not eat or kill the slaves unless the Alpha and with the other persons permission allows it. But not eating, only killing.

Male slaves attempt to get the Anthro Female Wolves pregnant, if not they die, not many of them, only accepting about 6 of them.

Female slaves get pregnant with the Male anthro wolves, accepting 7.

I am pretty linient on a lot of things, just have fun and follow basis of these rules and will get along just peachy.

Ranks for Anthros

Alpha~ Trinity (EmoSilverHeart)
Alpha's Mate~ Open (I decide)

Second In Command ~ Open
Second in Command's Mate~ Choosen after there is a Second in Command

Nurse(only 4) ~ Anthro female with four tits but cannot breed at all, do not have mates.

Warrior (only 6 males, 3 females) ~ Anthro Males/females who protect the clan
Warrior Mates (9 total) ~ Usually serve next to their mates, cannot be warrior themselves.

Normal ~ Male or female Anthro's that do other jobs given to them by the Alpha.

Offspring ~ Pups from the Slaves from ages 0 until they hit puberty then they become just regular wolves.

Forms

Human

Code:
Username:
Name:
Appearance (discription and/or pic, has to include eye color, hair color, build, bust/penis size):
Master: (Can change later if you don't have one yet)
Offspring:
Anthro
Code:
Username:
Name:
Slave: (Can change later if you do not have one yet)
Appearance: (includes, build, fur color, bust/penis size, how many breasts you have)
Mate:
Offspring:
OOC Thread: N/A
Character Thread: Anthro Pack Characters

Back
Top Bottom