Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Blair and Wolvenrogue)

Serena let out a desperate screaming, kicking, fighting, and begging him to let her go. She pushed at his chest and closed her knees to him, her eyes glued to his large cock. He's tear her in half, and she knew it. He'd use her in anyway possible. If she didn't have such a strong love for Guido and a fear for her life, it would have made her wet to think about it. After all, she had always been extremely submissive, loving the act of someone dominating her. It was something that attracted her to Guido, and vice versa.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed, pushing at him to no avail. "Please... "

The guard was calm and deliberate. His arms far to strong for her to resist . He moved his grip to her knees and slowly pried them apart exposing her pussy. He pulled her legs wid apart and steped between them. His cock was long and thick, simply massive. he rubbed its huge head in her wep lips the suddenly moved low and pushed against her tight anus. Her cries only egged him on and he drove hard and deep within her a sick grin on his face as she screamed.

Serena screamed, tears running down her face as she felt her anus being spread and stretched by hig large, demanding cock. The sound of his pelvis slapping against her ass cheeks made her whimper, and she tried to shut her legs, but his force was too strong, keeping her knees on either side of her head. Never had she felt so used and violated, being bended to this stranger's needs.

It hurt, being stretched so far, but her body betrayed her in the way her pussy dripped, leaking downward and toward his rough entrance. Gringing her teeth, she closed her eyes and continued to push on him. He took her off guard ripping her dress from her, exposing her breasts and the rest of her trembling body.

The groaned above her, thrusting with fast, hectic strokes. It wasn't long before he came, exploding inside of her anus. Feeling the sensation of him bursting within him, Serena started to sob.

Quickly standing up, he buttoned his pants and shuffled out of the room. She was left a naked mess, curling on a ball and sobbing uncontrollably.

Guido and his men burst into Bianchi's office. "where is she!" Guido yelled taking Bianchis shirt in his hand and lifting him up. the ring fell from Bianci's pocket to the floor. Guido set him down and recovered the ring. He stuck his pistol in his mouth. "Show me!" he said. Bianchi lead them to where she was held. As they burst in the room, Serena lay curled upin pain against the wall, blood running from her sore anus. Guido flew into a rage, and seeing the guard had him stripped of his clothes. Taking a shot gun from one of his men, he shoved it up the guards ass. "You know what to do", he told his henchmen. He wrapped his coat around Serena and carried her from the room. As he carried her down the hall a blast was heard from the shotgun.

Despite feeling so much relief to be in Guido's arms, Serena sobbed uncontrollably, whimpering and soaking his shirt with her tears. She felt sore, used, and violated. But most of all, she was scared. Not for herself, but for her baby. Their baby. Fear coarsed through her, thinking about the baby being hurt or in danger...

When they slipped into the awaiting limo, she curled into his lap and hugged her naked body to him, never wanting to feel far away from him again. He was her protection amongst her lover, and right now, he was what she needed most. Blood and cum coated her thighs, making her feel disgusting. Her tears smeared her make up, and she hadn't looked so small and helpless since that night in Guido's basement.

Guido held her close to him , and taking his handkerchief in his hand wiped the slime form her thighs. he kissed her gently and cradled her in his arms. "I'm sorry, Serena" he said " I shouldn't have let that happen. We are headed of of here now, and we aren't waiting a moment. Were going to be safe. They arrived at Guido's complex and boarded his hellicopter with out even allowing her to dress, they flew nonstop to the island and only then did they rest, in the safety of his room.

Once in Guido's room on the island, Serena excused herself to go take a bath. Slipping into the steaming hot water, she sighed and leaned back. Both of her hands rested on her stomach, her swelled breasts barely above the water, and her feet resting on the edge. She sniffed, still trying to get herself to stop crying admist the silence of the bathroom. To calm herself, she rubbed her stomach, thinking of names... What would they name their baby, boy or girl? She had no idea where to even start, but it distracted her, and soon she was letting the image of their baby calm her, thinking of how it will feel to hold them, wondering how Guido will be as a father.

Her ring that had just been put back on her hand twinkle in the light, and she couldn't believe how quick everything had happened. She was engaged to a mob boss, impregnanted by one, nonetheless. Her father was dead, and she was still technically a missing person.

Guido came and sat beside the tub and gently rubbed her shoulders. He saw her rubbing her belly softly. "I'm just glad that the baby is alright he said. We'll have some joy here in seven months or so, and in the meantime we can enjoy this beautiful place. He tried to comfort her but as the tears just kept coming, he started to get discouraged. His heart burned with hate toward Bianchi for causing this to happen.

Serena bit her lip and looked over her shoulder at him, giving him a sad smile. Her eyes were heavy with sorrow and the need for sleep. Putting her hand softly on his cheek, she pulled him in and gave him a gentle, sweet kiss. "You're right," she whispered, then kissed him again. "I'm just rattled, that's all, and nervous about the baby... I just didn't think I would be a mother before I turned twenty."

With a soft shrug, she shifted in the tub and reached up, loosening his time. The need to have him hold and comfort her was strong, wanting nothing more but to feel him around her. "Come here," she whispered, "I want you to join me."

Guido stripped his clothers of right there by the tub, and climbed in next to Serena. He cuddled her in his harms and pulled her into his lap as they sat partially submerged in the soothing hot water. He pulled her lips to his own, and kissed her lovingly, doing his best to chase away her fears. At that moment her tender age showed, and Guido, felt more a father thana boyfriend, though at that moment, he qualified as both. He soothed the young girl, knowing that soon she would be a woman by any measure when she bore him a child in a few months time. She would need his protection, now and then.

Serena leaned into him, wrapping her arms around him and sinking into the hot, bubbling water. "I love you," she whispered, her voice nearly inaudible. With a swft motion, she turned in his arms and straddled him, her breasts pressing into his chest. She kissed him softly, her hands resting on either side of his neck. Her forehead against his, she closed her eyes and sighed.

"What are were going to name our baby?" she asked innocently, a small smile twitching at the edges of her mouth. "I have a feeling it's a boy..."

Her hands ran over his shoulders and massaged them, as if he was the one needing the comforting. She needed to not sulk, or she would continue to cry. In fact, she needed to move on, for this would not be the worse to come. She knew this. All she wanted to think about was her baby.

"Do you want an itaillian name? " he asked? " If so it should be Guiseppi or Angelina." he held her close to him he large breasts flattening against his chest. Those were my parents names. he love having her laying against him like that in the warm water. His cock was soon long and hard, and he wanted to take her, but he thought about it an thought that perhps it wouldn't be so good for the baby, or at least it would reach that point soon. He lifted her from his lap, but this time when he brought her down he pressed against her tight anus instead.

Serena smirked and leaned down to kiss his neck. "And Italian name is lovely," she whispered, her lips brushing against his neck with each word. Feeling his cock press against her anus, she chuckled and leaned up to look at him. Reaching behind her, she grasped his cock and stroked it, playing with his hardening length. Yet, instead of coming down onto him, she stood up and pulled him with her out of the tub. Walking toward the large showered, she lead him in and turned to water on, only to push him to the wall and sink down to her knees.

Eyes on him the entire time, she took the head of his cock into his mouth and kissed it before taking it into her mouth. She groaned around it, loving the taste of his precum on her tongue. Running her hands up his thighs and abdomen, she took his length into her mouth slowly. Her lips dragged down his cock, then back up again. The water was hot, filling the room with steam.

Guido sighed as she knealt before him. When she took him in here mouth guido groaned and was about to cum when she let go. He wondered what she had in mind.

Serena smirked and gave his hard member a final lick before standing up and turning her around, her back pressed against his chest. Grabbing his hands, she pulled them to her breasts as she leaned in to kiss him over her shoulder. Feeling his cock brush her ass made her groan into his mouth, and she pushed it closer toward him. "God, Guido," she hissed, feeling her body ache for him. "Take me. I want you to give it to me like you know you want to..."

Guido stood in the shower holding her hips and saw her tight rosebud exposed and pressed against him. He lined up his wet slippery cock against it, as she pushed back against him, driving him inside her, as he pushed foward meeting her thrust with his own, the hungry sound of her voice spurring him on. He held her breasts and pulled her up to kiss him as he thrust up into her tight rear hole and kissed her as she turned her head to him. The warm water cascaded down between them as they made love in the shower.

Back
Top Bottom