Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Blair and Wolvenrogue)

Guido smiled as she climbed into his lap and said, "All of my "associates" he said. I want them to meet you formally, and know that your my girlfriend. They need to know your safe to be around, and also that your off limits. It won't be like that first party. You can smile at them, but there will be no more flirting. You not there to be used by anyone." His face got a very stern look "I'll kill the first man who tries."

Guido took out his cell phone and called the kitchen. He ordered steak and lobster for them to share along with more wine.

When they got off the boat and entered the dining room, Serena went right to work on her lobster and wine, feeling famished. She looked over across the table from him and smiled as she ate. "Well, hopefully they will except me," she said, nervously. She downed two more glasses of wine before dinner was even over, and her face was blushed and her smile was lively.

She had never felt like this before. Being someone who was cared for, even having someone who was a little over protective... It all made her feel nice, and going from mansion to mansion, eating the finest food and drinking the finest wine made her feel like a princess.

Feel a sudden burst of appreciation, whether it was induced by the wine or not, she put her wine glass down, slipped her napkin out of her lap, and stood up from the table. She smirked at him. "How about before the party, I show my gratitude? That way you can know what your "associates" are missing out on..." Her voice was so sultry and deep, you could hear the lust welling up inside of her.

And with that, she unzipped her dress and let it fall to floor, leaving her naked except for her stockings, garters, and heels. She didn't care if a butler or maid walked in... The wine and his presence made her feel bold. Her nipples hardened at the feeling of the cool air hitting them, and her pussy was on display for him due to him not allowing her to wear panties and his earlier shaving of it.

Guido pushed the dishes back away from him on the table and taking her hand pulled her over to him and had her sit on the table in front of him her thighs splayed wide in front of him. "You make a very tempting desert" he said as he leaned in and began to sample her sweet nectar from between her lower lips.
He sucked in her clit and teased it with his tongue, wanting more of her honey to flow. His hands massaged her nipples, as he continued to lick her.

Serena groaned and placed one hand on the back of his head, the other over one of his hands that rested on her nipple. It didn't take long for her to get so wet, she was leaking on the table cloth underneath her. "Oh, God, Guido," she cried, moving her hips a little with his mouth. She was in so much pleasure, she was nearly sobbing. When her orgasm hit, she threw her head back and let out a scream, feeling her juices flow around his greedy tongue. "Oh, oh, oh... God, yes!"

A butler walked in and so her right as she started to shake with pleasure, seeing Serena's pussy on full display. Her naked thighs were spread with, and her garters made the whole situation even sexier. And while she should have been embarrassed when the butler saw her and left the room with a red face, it turned her on even more.

When she came, Guido got up, and picking up her dress, lifted her from the table and walked her, her arm on his, naked and dripping from her pussy, he juices running down her thighs and soaking her stockings, down the hall to his suite. He opened the door and let her in. If anything, this suite was even more beautiful than the last and as they walked in there was a gold garment rack waiting for them. on it were a variety of dresses, she hadn't seen before as well as night wear and other intimates. It was obvious that his taylor had been busy again.

Serena looked around the room in awe, nearly taking her mind off the erotic ache between her thighs. Her eyebrow arched at Guido as she looked through the clothes. "And these are all mine?" she asked, shaking her head in disbelief. "I think I owe you a lot more than letting you have my pussy for dessert." With that, she grinned and turned around, leaning against the clothing rack. Her inner thighs glistened, and her black garters were visible stained with her arousal. Running a hand through her tussled hair, she stuck her chest out provocatively. "What do women do at these parties?" she whispered with naughty look, her hand holding out one of the see-through corsets on the rack.

"You do what ever you like." Guido said, "its your party, but don't touch another man, you might just cost him his life. Wear whatever you like, or nothing if the mood suits you. Just keep in mind you will be meeting nearly everyone!" Guido sat on the bed and watched as she looked over the clothes on the rack, They were all exceptionally sexy, and revealing, in one way or another.

Serena blushed and looked through all of the dresses on the rack. There were too many, and she had to admit, she was nervous, especially after him making the point to tell her she would be meeting everyone. Stepping back from the rack, she looked over at him an sighed. "There's too much to choose from," she admitted, then walked over to him, still naked except for her stockings. She straddled him where he sat on the bed and placed her hands on his shoulders. Leaning soft, she kissed him right on his jaw line. It was quite obvious now that she was with him by choice, not by force. "Considering the mess you made me leave between my legs, I think I need a bath before hand anyway." Her breath was soft and husky against his ear.

"I'll join you" he said smiling. He went to the bathroom and turned on the jets in the tub and then came back and helped her out of her stockings. kissing her stcky thighs as he did. As she stood naked before him, he stripped off his clothes and taking her hand quietly lead her to the tub. He helped her in the churning water , and then got in beside her. He pulled her into his lap and gently cuddled with her under the warm water.

Serena grabbed a bottle of soap and put a little in her hand. The smell of lavender filled the tub as she sat in his lap and rubbed the sweet soap over her breasts, tummy, arms, and thighs. When she had her naked body lathered, she turned to him and started to lather his chest and shoulders, getting lower and lower, then back up to his abs, teasing him. Leaning over, she kissed him, her soft hands still rubbing all over him. "Would it me too much for me to ask you for something?" she asked, leaning back to look at him. Her legs straddled him, her slit resting above his cock. "You've given me a lot. Too much for a girl who's father has been trying to get you killed for years... And I appreciate all of this. This lifestyle is not something I'm used to, but something I am loving every minute of. Especially with you here... But my 20th birthday is coming up. I know it's dumb, but I... I was wondering if that would be enough excuse to ask for a little something from you..." She kept rambling, her voice timid and nervous, for while she was growing extreme attached to him, he still scared her when he was angry. She didn't want to cross a line after getting on his good side.

" You can't ask too much of me, and it need not wait until your birthday. Ask what you will." he said. He held her face away a little, so he could focus on her eyes and listen to her request. He had never made such a statement to anyone, much less a woman, but at that moment, he meant every word. He looked deeply in her eyes as his hand held hers and he waited for her answer.

Serena blushed. She felt like a little girl, sitting in his lap and asking him petty things. But she couldn't help it. It had been on her mind, and if she was going to stay with him, she needed this.

"it's stupid, I know," she admitted, looking down with red cheeks as she talked. " but, um, well, in the apartment I lived in with my roomate off campus, I had a dog... And well, yea, I just kinda want him back..." She looked up at him, embarrassed of asking him of such a kiddish thing. " it won't be long before she gives him away, because I was the one who took care of him, and I was very attached to him. He's the one thing I miss. I thought you could take me back there when she isn't home so I could get him and a couple other things..."

Guido got a troubled look on his face. he hadn't been prepared for such a request. He well knew was very dangerous. The police would be watching the apartment. He couldn't let her go there under any circumstances.

"We'll get your dog" he said. "what else did you want? Just make a list. I'll send someone after the stuff". He said.

Serena smiled and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you," she murmured. "This means so much to me..."

Smiling, she took a sponge and rinsed the soap off of both of their bodies, then she leaned back and washed her hair. Her skin was pink from the heat of the water, and it felt nice on her muscles. When they were done bathing, she slipped out of the bath and toweled him off like she thought she should, then dried her self off. Before they could say another word, a maid whisked her away to get her dressed for the party and butlers and chefs were running all over the place, preparing food and calling all of Guido's men. As she sat naked in a chair, a maid curled her hair while she made a list of some things she wanted back from her apartment, hoping she could get them as soon as possible.

Within an hour, she was dressed in navy blue dress that brought out the color in her eyes. It had no straps, and the top was cut low enough in the front to give a risque amount of cleavage. It hugged her curves, accentuating her hips, then dipped down to flow at the floor daintily. The maid brought her diamond necklace in and fastened it around her neck with a pair of matching earrings, then styled her hair in her signature, tussled style, down in waves down her back.

Guido got himself dressed and then sat in a chair watching as they got her ready. He got on his cell phone and made a call. A few minutes later a young woman came in, maybe 24 years old. He gave her Serena's address and her list of belongs she wanted. "Have them and the dog here by tomorrow" he said.

He called in his taylor and whispered in his ear. The taylor took the dress before she put it back on and added a slit all the way up the left thigh to the hip. Guido smiled, as the dress went back on the rack for her to put on. Once she was dressed, he took her on his arm and walked her out of the master suite and down to the main dining room where over 200 guests waited, to meet her.

Serena walked down the stairs and with each step, her slit revealed her toned leg. Holding on to Guido nervously, she smiled at the people. Most of them look Italian, or atleast the men did. The women varied in their looks, and it was obvious they were not there for anything but pleasure. Most of them didn't speak, but stayed close and behind their men. Some of them talked to eachother in hushed voices while the men talked business... All of them wore revealing dressed like Serena, even though it was obvious that Serena's was made just for her.

The room was gorgeous, accented in Victorian and gold decor with paintings and a large chandelier. There were waiters walking around with wine and champagne, and a bar with a bartender was open in the corner of the room. It was all surreal to Serena. She still didn't know how to deal with such a lavish lifestyle.

As they walked through the crowd, Serena couldn't help but noticed the stares boring into her skin. Men looked her up and down appreciatively, while the women looked at her with disdain and whispered things to eachother. It was obvious that Guido, the Boss, was a man every woman wanted to serve, and they were not happy to find out some younger girl had come in and taken his attention.

A man in his thirties with dark Italian features and an expensive suit approached Guido. He had a friendly smile, and while he nodded to Serena, he tried not to look too hard. He knew Guido didn't like to share. "Good evening, Boss," he said, "I've got security surrounding the perimeter. Looks like we've made the news again this morning." His voice wasn't scared nor surprised. Things like this happened all the time to their mafia in one way or another, but Serena could tell that he was being careful not to say too much in the room of people.

Guido frowned at the young man and told him "Can't you see I'm busy?!" "Yes sir!" the young man said as he quickly excused himself. Guido smiled at Serena, he was not having this night interupted by anything. He introduced her to each of the Don's in turn, and each respectfully kissed her hand. "Don't be afraid to speak to them" he said. "you will be respected." Though each man gave a furtive look at her exquisit body, after flattering her, they all returned their gaze immediately to her eyes. They happily engaged her in coinversation, and did their best to make her feel welcome, a great contrast to how they treated their own women.

Guido led her to her seat and seated her and dinner was served. "It's different than last time, isn't it" Guido said to her with a smile. "No one will deny you anything anymore. If you doubt it, just ask for something, anything that strikes your fancy, and see what happens. "

Serena smiled and placed her hand on his upper thigh underneath the table. The men were being so considerate toward her, while their own women were subject to being nearly ignored unless they were asked to perform pleasures in another room. One woman obviously had her hand around one man's cock underneath the table, while a few men were bold enough to have their women kneel before them and remove clothing like sex slaves. In an odd way, it turned Serena on extremely. Especially the way it was happening in a very expected, casual way. These women knew their duties, and they knew what they would get if they did them well.

"Why are they respecting me above the other women?" she asked curiously, leaning toward him.

"Because you are mine", he said. "and because of this" He took a small black velvet pouch out of his pocket, and opened it. "That is if you will accept it" In the box was a 10 carat diamond engagement ring. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

Serena was dumbfounded, looking at him with a wide eyed mesmerized expression. The ring was huge and probably worth more than all of her belongings together. But that wasn't even what caught her off guard. It was the fact that this man of little words, the boss of a mafia, her father's enemy, was asking for her hand in marriage.

"You... You want me to marry you?" she asked, blushing slightly. She didn't know what to say. She was in utter shock. People around them didn't even notice what was going on, chattering amongst themselves and eating the spread the waiters brought in. "I-"

A loud noise erupted through the dining hall, interioting her answer and making every one go silent and turn in their chairs. A big, hulking man with an ear price and wearing a black suit stormed through the doors and went straight for Guido.

"Sir," he said urgently, his voice hushed enough for only Guido to hear. "Sir, they got Danny. He's dead. Was murdered on the way hear by the Petrillo's hitman. They left this."

He handed him the note, and Serena could see blood on his hand and coat sleeve. She shook with fear and looked at Guido with wide eyes.

Guido was livid, Not only had Petrillo managed to ruin the most important moment of his life so far , but he had killed his nephew, and his closest living relative. "Tommy!, gather the boys and bring Petrillo to me. I want him alive. I want to see him squirm! "Yes sir!" Tommy said as he and 10 other men left the room in silence.
Guido closed his eyes and calmed himself. Then turning again to Serenea, again offered her the ring. "will you marry me ?" he repeated.

Serena was stunned. A man just died, and it took that event for her to realize how dangerous this life was. This was no joke, and not fun and games. This was real, and Serena was scared out of her mind. Turning to him, she put a hand to his cheek. Suddenly, she came to a serious realization. This was meant alot to her, and if he was in this much danger and alone, she would be with him at his aide. She could never leave him now.

Nodding her hand caressing her cheek, she was shaking with fear and shock. "Yes," she whispered, then leaned in to kiss him passionately. It was a
kiss so rough, she thought her lips would bruise. " Now go do what you need to do. I'll be fine here."

Guido looked at her and smiled. "I wouldn't give Petrillo the satisfaction!" he said." My boys will bring him and I'll deal with him then. Until then, my time is yours. " He took her hand gently in his and slipped the huge diamond on her finger. He pulled her into his lap and gave her a huge hug and kissed her passionately. Now she was his, not because she had to be but because she wanted to be. "this is a rough life, he said, and some days its just plain cruel. I'll try and protect you as best I can, but some days you just have to be tough."

She kissed him back and held him close. It wasn't said, but she could feel that he loved her. It wasn't that long, no, but it didn't need to be. She was as deep in this life as she could get now. "I know," she whispered, then kissed his cheek. "But I trust you, and I want to be here for you. I want to help."

All of the action, the passion, and the thrill had her wanting him more than ever. Leaning down, she kissed him passionately, her bare leg from the slit in her dress draping across him. The others cleared the room, going into different rooms to keep safe and give the boss and his fiancé their privacy. The only other people in the room were three security guards.

He picked her up in his arms wanting privacy with her. The party hadn't been what he had planned, but he wasn't letting go. He knew that the tough times were ahead and would be there soon enough. For the moment he wanted to enjoy this time with her. he was afraid, that it might not be possible, and that they would not get much time alone this night.

He laid her on the couch in front of the windows that overlooked the sea, and sat beside her holding her. His hand inside the slit in her dress on her bare hip. They had been much more intimate before, but this felt good to him as he brooded over the death of his nephew, just 21 years old, snuffed out in his prime.

he knew thesame fate could be his, or now even Serena's at any time.

Back
Top Bottom