Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Blair and Wolvenrogue)

Guido was intrigued, and maybe just a bit annoyed. There was a bite in his voice when he said "You honestly think i spend this kind of money on someone who was only ransom? I could of left you in the basement and fed you bread and water, if that was the case. That can't be what you want?"

"I have some high expectations for you, and they don't include my ever returning you to your father!, what ever he might be willing to pay. Surely you can see by now I don't need his money, and also, that I'm not afraid of him in the least bit. He will get no cooperation here, from any one. Especially the courts, every judge in town is on my payroll. He'll never get a warrant to search this place. Never! No way in hell!"

Serena sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry. You're right," she admitted. Walking back out of the water, she went to sit on one of the towels and leaned back on her hands. Looking up at him with her big blue eyes, she bit her lip. "But what exactly are your expectations for me?"

She shook her head and looked down at the sand, tracing circles in the pure white earth. " I mean, I know I'm not supposed to ask alot of questions. I get it. But..." shaking her head, she decided not to being it up and laid down, letting the sun hit her mostly naked body.

"This place is amazing," she said, changing the subject. " I've never seen anything like it... Not even on vacation. Which, of course, I've never been on one of those either. This semester of college wast first time away from home."

He sat down behind her and wrapped his arms around her, "Honestly honey, I don' t know what I expect. You seem to think i have some elaborate plan, but that's just not the case." He was feeling more comfortable with her now, and uncharacteristically let his guard down just a little. "When first took you, you were ransom. period, end of story, and if if things had gone as I planned you would still be tied up somewhere with a blindfold on. But along the way something strange started happening. I began to like you. I mean really like you. I've liked the "looks" of all sorts of women. That's nothing new. But to actually like you is a whole different thing."

Guido had actually just spoken more words in one statement, than he typically spoke in a week. He was being truthful. He had no idea what he expected from the girl, because he had never felt this way in his entire life. Everything he had done in the past ws part of a plan. It had an expected outcome. Now, however, he was shooting from the hip.

Serena listened to everything he said carefully, taken back by how much he was talking at one time. It felt odd to have him talk to her almost like an equal... Leaning back in his arms, she snuggled into him and looked up at the sky. Nodding slowly, she let everything that was said digest.

"That's all I needed to hear," she murmured, and gently put her hands on top of his. A little smile spread across her face, and she enjoyed taking in the ocean breeze and sun rays that were coming down on them. Suddenly, she felt as comfortable as could be with him. As if, right then, she didn't have to worry about her life being at stake or having to go back to her life that meant little to her. Sure, she would still like to maybe get a college education, and she enjoyed cheerleading... But this was different. She had a tad more purpose with him. She felt that, with time, she could soften him to her presence a little more.

"What got you into this kind of business," she asked out of curiosity. "Family? Marriage?"

Serena leaned her head back enough to look up at him with an innocent, curious expression.

"Hatred, he said, "Please don't ask." He thought about what he had just said. He couldn't remember the last tiime he had said "please" it was not even in his vocabulary. What was coming over him? He really didn't understand it . He just knew it was strange, and he felt about this young girl, like no one else he had ever met. He tightened his hug around he soft body. He loved how she felt , nearly naked and cuddled in his arms. He didn't need another thing, and he knew it suddenly. he gently kissed her neck.

Serena slowly closed her eyes and nodded, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her neck and his arms around her. "Okay," she said, accepting his vague answer. "Not everyone likes to ramble like I do." She smirked and leaned back so that her lips met his, kissing him softly and reaching up to run her fingers through his dark hair.

After a few peaceful moments, she heard sirens from a distance, and even though they had noting to do with her, she jumped and bit her nervously. When it was obvious the sirens were going to opposite directions, she gradually sank back into his arms and looked out at the water. "So there is a party again tonight?" she asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Guido softly kissed her shoulder, and said "we can have a party if you'd like. I set aside today just for you. We are really not expecting any company today. I thought we would just simply enjoy the beach and watch the sunset this evening."

He laid back on the sand, and pulled her up onto his chest, her large breasts resting against his chest as they looked deep into each other's eyes. He didn't want to let her go or even share her with anyone else for even a minute right now. In his mind this was their time he wanted to keep it to themselves. All of this felt very strange to him, but oddly he liked it. He never thought for a moment that another person could affect him in this way, it was obvious that she had, and there was no fighting it.

"Why don't I have Anthony, our chef, serve dinner on the deck this evening. It's a beautiful night, and we might as well enjoy it." Reaching behind her, he pulled the string on her bikini top and set her large breasts free there nipples now playing in the hair on his chest. His cock grew within his swim trunks beneath her hips, the warmth of her body adding to the excitement.

Serena smiled and rested her legs on either side of his hips. She felt her nipples go hard at the feeling of his cock getting stiff between her thighs. " That sounds lovely," she murmured, before dipping down and kissing him softly on the lips. Her hand went up and rested on his face as she parted her lips as a silent invitation.

Never in her life had one of her boyfriends made her feel this way. Guido made her feel young and grown all at once, and his maturity turned her on immensely. Who knew she would be the type of girl who would be so attracted to an older man? A man her father's age, no less?

With that in mind, Serena wanted to show him that she did not need to be forced to please him. So while she laid in top of him on the sand, she slithered down just enough to where she could slowly pull his trunks down enough to reveal his hard cock. Taking it in her soft hand, she pumped it slowly and kissed his stomach with a smirk on her face.

Guido groaned as he felt her slide the swim trunks down his legs at her tiny hand grip the head of his cock. He reached up and took one breast in each hand massaging the nipples with his fingers. His cock was hard as a rock and hung refer her wet pussy reaching down he pulled the ties on either side of her swimsuit bottom, then pulled from her hips and set it on the sand. He could feel her wetness against his belly. As he looked up to her full breasts, and the smile on her face he wanted her and now. Reaching down he took her hips in his hands and lifting her, impaled her wet pussy on his now rockhard cock. Then he lay back and let her ride him as though he were a bull,l her tight body feeling wonderful, as encased him. He could feel her warm walls fluttering around his member, and the feeling drove him wild. "Please Serena", he shouted out. He wasn't the least bit concerned who heard his desire for her.

Serena slowly ground against him, moving her hips slowly, torturing him and loving the way he moaned for her. Her breasts bounced in front of her, and she leaned her head back with her eyes closed, feeling herself get wetter around his member. "Oh, oh, mmmm," she moaned softly, the looked down at him. Grabbing him by the shoulders, she pulled him to sit up so she could feel him closer to her. Her hands ran up his stomach and down his shoulders and arms as she continued to ride him slowly, her eyes locked with his.

With a smirk, she leaned in and kissed his neck, her breath and voice husky and hot. "I never thought I would hear you beg me," she said playfully, then licked at his ear before biting it softly.

Guido was surprised that he had begged her as well. But at that moment, he was far too aroused, to care. As he set up he took her hips in his hands, and began to slide her up and down his long hard cock, forcing her down balls deep on his cock. He was like a man possessed, in this case by a woman less than half his age, and possessed he was. "My God Serena!" He cried. His cock began to swallow them throb deep within her pussy, and he rolled her to the sand and now took her from on top as he frantically pounded her pussy. He pulled her ankles to the shoulders bending her double, wanting somehow to be deeper inside of her. His entire body stiffened, a pushed him one last time as deep as he could as he came hard inside of her giving her his seed. His body collapsed on top of her flattening her breasts against her chest, as he gave her everything he had he kissed her passionately and then rolled on his side pulling her to him and keeping her impaled on his still hard cock. They lay in the sand locked together enjoying the glow of their passionate lovemaking. Guido was in shock, for at this moment while she was still his, he in fact, was truly hers.

Serena laid gasping with her head on his chest and her arm draped across his stomach. Her body was tingling, and at that moment, she didn't want to move a single inch away from this man, let alone leave him to go back home. Smiling, she reached up and put her fingers to his cheek. The heat radiating off if him left her still turned on, but she didn't want to push it with him, so she kissed him softly, melting into his arms and deep in the sand.

Looking down, she giggled at how the sand had covered her body. "I'm going to wash off," she whispered, and slowly stood up. Boldly, she sauntered into the water fully naked. Using her hands, she splashed water over her body.

Guido got up, still fully hard and followed her to the water. As she bent over to rinse her thighs, he walked up behind her and took her hard and fast from behind, driving deep into her wet slippery pussy. "I wasn't done with you yet", he said laughing. The sexy way she had turned his asked to him had renewed his passion, and he was anything but gentle as he now took her forcefully and hard. Taking a breast in each hand he pinched her nipples and rolled them between his thumbs and fingers. He pounded her hard, and his balls slapped against her thighs, making a loud slapping noise against her wet flesh. He groaned loudly and lifted her off her feet with his final thrust, as he filled her with a second load. Keeping her impaled on his hard cock he sat down in the shallow water and kissed her neck and began gently rubbing the sand from her body under the water. This time he held her fast in his strong arms. She would not be leaving until he was ready.

Serena gave out a cry of surprise, and it was long before she was screaming with pleasure. His cum slid from her pussy down her thighs as she gasped and fell against him when he pulled her down onto his lap. Her head laid back on his shoulder and rolled her breasts around in her hands. A smirk appeared on her lips and she let out a raspy chuckle. "Mm, where were my manners?" she whispered, then added a quick "sir". One hand leaving her left breast, she took his chin and pulled it toward her so she could kiss him deeply, not bothering on trying to move away and clean herself this time. Not that she cared.

"You're going to have to buy me birth control," she said bluntly, looking out at the pink streaked sky. "You know, I haven't been able to take it since you took me...." Her cheeks turned red, but she was young, and that kind of thing still frightened her to know end. Her parents had her young, and even though Serena had a man like Guido who could take care of her, it still scared her. It took a toll on her parents relationship and finances, and it made Serena wonder if that was why they never spent too much time with her - if they resented her.

Guido laughed as she said it "you mean you don't want a nice young Italian baby my dear", he said "I might give you twins" he said with a gleam in his eye. The thought of her young belly swollen with a baby or two, gave him a warm feeling, one he'd never considered before now. He was playing with her when he said it, but as he thought about what he had said he realized that it wasn't far from what he desired. He held her tight, his cock still buried deep within her as they watch the sun near the horizon over the ocean.

Serena smirked and leaned back into him, getting as close as possible to him stay warm. As the sun went down, it started to get a little cool outside. She giggled and shook her head. "I want to be married before I have kids," she admitted. " My parents had me by accident. I kind of ruined things for them." She sighed and imagined herself being with Guido, and the thought inticed her. She felt so comfortable and protected with him, even if she still often felt nervous about how much power he had over her at times. But even his power turned her on.

As the sun sunk down over the horizon and it grew dark, Guido helped her up and to walked up toward the master suite naked leaving everything behind including their swimsuits on the beach. Guido open the slider and let her in. The staff had repaired the hot tub and had it ready and warm. He helped her and they sank down into the warm bubbling water. He pulled her into his lap, and the couple cuddled just enjoying each other. When they had warm themselves they got out of the tub, Guido took a towel and gently dried her, then dried himself. Turning down the bed, he pulled her under the covers naked with him, and pressing the button on a remote, dimmed the lights, and started some soft music. After half an hour, the phone rang and Guido picked it up. It was his staff informing him, the dinner was ready and waiting on the deck. He got up and help Serena out of bed and into a soft Terry robe, and put one on himself. Then let her out to the deck to eat.

Serena sat in a chair opposite of him at a candle lit table, looking at the extravagant looking food. She smiled and reached over to grab her glass of wine, taking a sip and putting it back down. "This is crazy," she whispered, shaking her head and looking at the view in awe. "So this is all yours? You get to have this whenever you want?"

Sighing, she looked down at started to eat the food on her plate rather quickly, not realizing how hungry she really was. She took care to look as graceful as possible, feeling as if she should watch herself in this kind of setting. After two glasses of wine and her plate being empty, she leaned against the chair, one knee pulled up to her chest, and her wine glass in hand. "There is so much I want to know about you," she said, smirking. "But I'm scared to ask."

Guido squirmed a bit at her comment. He had become very attached to this girl, but every instinct told him telling her anything about his life apart from what she could see was dangerous. "You are right to be scared." he finally said being honest. "Most of my life you are better off knowing nothing about. I wish that weren't true right now, but it is"

Serena bit her lip and sighed out of disappointment, then took another sip of her wine. She looked around them, then back at Guido right in the eyes. "I know that I should probably not even try to get to know you," she said, nodding. "But I want to. I can't help it."

She gave him a sad look and looked over the deck at the water with a frown. "You can't even tell me about things that don't have to do with your... business?" she asked, arching and eyebrow. "Maybe your family? How you came about all of this?"

Serena knew she was pushing it, but she was young, and she didn't care. She was determined not to be involved with someone who was a handful of facts away from a stranger... She wanted to know what made him tick.

"You wont like the answers." he finally said. "you will want to leave, and I'll never be able to let you. Are you sure you want to know that badly?" he asked her. "Once I tell you, there is no going back." As it is now at least you have a hope of walking away. After I tell you its stay and live with what you know, or die a violent death there will be no in between. Still all that curious?"

Serena stared at him in the eyes, and she sat her glass down so that she could sit up straight and give off a confident demeanor. Letting the consequences digest, she bit her lip and thought about how badly she didn't want to return to her uneventful life. She wanted to be apart of this now, and she didn't know if it was because she was becoming so attached to Guido, or because she so desperately wanted to opposite of the life her parents had.

Her blue eyes softened and she gave a subtle nod. "I understand," he said defiantly, "And I still want to know. Afterall Guido, was there ever an option of me getting out of this anyway? No. And even if there was, I wouldn't take it... The life I had before was comfortable, but not for me... You saw me with the man you were doing business with at lunch. You know I'm capable of being a very viable asset to you in multiple ways." With that, she arched her eyebrow.

Guido was silent for a minute, and then spoke, his words carefully chosen. "You just made a deal with the devil. I'll tell you what you want to know, but from here on out there only two choices, loyalty or death. I have no family. I never knew any of them. I was born in Sicily, I was told I was cut from my mothers womb while my father watched, and then my mother , my father , my brothers and grandfather were all gunned down. A young girl picked me up and took me home. She saved my life. 20 years later she was killed the same way. She was the only person I ever loved until now, I vowed that moment, I 'd pay them back, and I did many times over. I became a hired killer, the most ruthless that ever lived. The job paid well. Well enough I could go legit and I did, but 73 people paid with their lives for what I have now. Now you know, are you happy?" He just looked at her. In a way he was relieved.

Serena felt relieved, yet saddened about his confession. She wanted so badly to know, and while she was happy he told her, she felt awful for making him talk about it now. His life was nothing to be happy about, and his organization was to revenge the people he loved. How could she be angry and want to leave him after that? No, she would stay beside him, no matter what the cost now. There was a bond that could be felt between them now, and it was stronger than any bond she had ever felt.

After several quiet moments, she reached across the table and grabbed his hand, letting her soft thumb brush over his palm. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, frowning and looking up at him innocently. "That's awful... But I'm happy you told me, and if it counts for anything, I'm behind you on whatever you need me to be."

Giving him a hopeful smile, she stood up from her chair and walked around the table before sitting on his lap. The robe covered her mostly, though the way her legs hung over the arm of the chair, they were in full sight all the way to her hip.

Guido was stunned, he couldn't imagine what he had just done. But done it he had, and this young girl he knew little about , the daughter of a cop no less, knew more about him than any other living being. They were now closer than a married couple. They couldn't be seperated except by dying. He hugged her to him and slowly massaged her thighs as they sat together. With each stroke reaching higher until finally he was gently massaging her slit. He kissed her deeply, and carried her inside and to bed.

Back
Top Bottom