Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Blair and Wolvenrogue)

Serena did what she was told and stepped out of the bed, fetching a white fluffy towel and drying every part of his body carefully, taking special attention to his cock and balls. She smiled, feeling content with his satisfaction. If only her father knew what was going on... He's be disgusted and furious. Yet, for some reason, she didn't care. This older, dangerous, attractive man turned her on like never before... And his attention was hard to get, but it was so satisfying when she finally received it.

After helping him into his robe, she dried herself off then when into the bedroom, turning down the bed and fluffing the pillows. She let out a little yawn, tired from the fucking she received on top of the day she had just had. But not wanting to displease him, she stood beside the bed, naked, until he told her otherwise.

Guido came in and and took her hand and as he climbed in to the massive round bed he pulled her in with him. Pushing the remote he turned out the lights. He lay on his back and pulled her on to his chest. Sliding her down onto his hard cock, he gave a satisfied sigh, and wrapping his arms around her , he relaxed completely and drifted off to sleep his hard member neatly packed away for the night.

Serena groaned and laid down against his chest. Before she knew it, she was drifting asleep and cuddling into him. The protection and power he gave off made her inch as close to him as possible, her head resting right under his chin and her tits pressed to his chest. She slept like that all night, her body and mind exhasted, and her pussy and ass sore but satisfied.

Guido woke surprised to find her just where he had left her. His morning hard on still buried deep in the warm wet folds of her pussy. Her breasts felt wonderful against his chest as she slept peacefully. He had had many women, and they did his bidding for the favors it brought their way, but this one seemed genuinely at peace with him. She was snuggled in lake a little girl next to daddy, the thought made his already hard cock swell deep within her, and he thrusted slowly and kissed her awake. As her eyes blinked open , he couldn't help but smile, it was a very unfamiliar feeling for the rough man. He had lived his whole life being angry and though he was unimaginably wealth, he knew little of true beauty. This was all new to him.

"Serena lets get a shower" he said "and get dressed. Were going out to the shore today. You should wear something light and fun."

Serena yawned, then nodded and kissed him back. It took a little out of her to wake up remembering where she was, asleep next to him with he pussy and ass sore. This was her kidnapper after all, and she was starting to realize that she may never return home... But, something about waking up alive and seeing him give her a little smile gave her a sense of accomplishment. And if she was never getting to go home, she might as well make the most out of what ever he gave her.

Getting up from the bed and standing in all her naked glory, she walked into the marble bathroom and turned the water to the shower on, the grabbed two towels and set them aside. As the water warmed, she went back to where he sat on the bed and sat on the edge beside him. "Sir," she said quietly, biting her lip. "Do I have any clothes I'm allowed to wear today?"

After being naked for so long, she was excited for wearing some clothes, especially if he was taking her out on the shore. Not to mention, if they were as gorgeous as the dress she wore last night, she couldn't wait to see what her options were.

Guido got up and opened a closet. It was full with both casual and formal wear, and selection of swimwear as well. He had had his taylor prepare them from the measurements he had taken for the evening dress. "Pick something fun from here, and bring a hand bag with a swimsuit" he said, "but first let's get our shower shall we?

The shower was almost a room with a waterfall on one wall and various shower heads on the other. There were automatic dispensers for shampoo and all sorts of other cleansers and conditioners, and there was soft music playing. As he got in he soaped his hands and began to wash her beautiful body. Ordinarily he never did such a thing, but in this case she was so overwhelmingly beautiful he wanted to do it.

Serena closed her eyes and leaned into the waterfall letting it take over her body before emerging and feeling his hands on her body. She moaned a little and leaned into him, surprised to feel how gentle he could be after how rough he was last night. Her hips had little bruises from his fingers, an her nether regions were sore, bit she didn't say anything. She didn't want to ruin his mood. "Did I do okay last night?" she whispered nervously, her hands reaching up to rest on his chest. " Am o going to be... Okay?" She didn't know how else to ask the inevitable question. In her eyes, it could still be seen how scared she was.

“Stop worrying, you’re doing fine” he said, “do you think I have a closet full of custom clothes made for someone who isn’t doing well? We need to get clean and dressed, and on our way. We have a lunch reservation on the board walk, and some time on the beach planned, then a party at night. Pick out something fun for lunch and the afternoon, a swimsuit for the beach, and a formal for later.” With all the beautiful clothing there, there were no panties or bras, only stockings and garters. There was an overnight bag in the bottom of the closet. When she looked, she saw it had Serena engraved on the handle.
They got out of the shower and Guido lt her tend to drying them both and then got dressed in a white button down shirt and black slacks, and combed his hair.

Serena picked out a little strapess teal sun dress that flowed to her knees, but with it being so thin, it showed off her thighs when it floated around her as she walked. At the top, it when straight across her tits, letting them squeeze slightly over the band, and tied in a bow around her waist. The teal color complimented her beige skin, and she let the maid curl her hair in big waves around her. her eyes sparkled under a couple coats of mascara, but other than that, she was fresh faced, keeping the dolled-up, dramatic makeup for formal events.

Her bag was packed and the maid sprayed some sweet smelling perfume on her before she walked out to meet Guido, smiling at being clean and safe, but nervous about the uncertain outcome of everything. It had been two days. She knew they had figured out she was gone by now.

Noticing the olderman dressed nicely, she smirked and walked with a sway of her hips, always careful to keep him interested in her value. "You look handsome," she noted, feeling a blush to her cheek that no other boy had given her.

Guido smile as he saw her the short little sundress was sexy and just what he had wanted. As they walked to the waiting limo he put his arm behind her, and reaching under the short dress cupped her bare ass. "very nice! Very nice indeed!" he said as they slipped into the limo for the drive to the shore. As they rode, Guido's hand rested on her thigh the whole trip and teased her exposed pussy as he pushed back the short dress.

They got out of the limo and walked into the restaurant along the boardwalk and were seated at a private table at the windows overlooking the board walk and the sea.
The waiter seated her and handed each of them a menu.

Serena looked over the menu. Everything was so expensive, nothing she was used to. When the waiter came by, she ordered an ice tea and some kind of past before looked out the window at the shore. She frowned and looked on dreamily as she rested her chin on her hand. After a few moments, she let out a sigh. " Do you even think they have realized I'm gone?" he asked sadly.

Her blue eyes looked back over at him and she took a sip of her tea, then bit her lip out of habit. it was odd how the situation was coming to play. She was starting to feel comfortable around him and appreciate the things he was giving her. He was sparing her from death, and all she could do was
be grateful. Not to mention, she was starting to realize out handsome he was in a dangerous, mature way. "I'm starting to wonder if it was such a bad thing, ya know... Leaving everything behind. Starting a new life..."

"I don't care if they miss you or not" Guido said to her. "You belong to me now. I took you for ransom, but that don't matter cause I'm never giving you back. I'll get another hostage. They'll never find you anyway." Guido was glad she was starting to think her situation wasn't so bad. He could always make it better for her, until she had no desire to leave at all. "why do you always order the cheapest thing on the menu anyway?" He asked. "I own this restaurant. Have anything you like."

"Alright, now after lunch were going to be joined by a business associate, and I have a job for you. He is a hard ass, but I want to soften him up. We are going to have desert. I want you to distract him, flirt with him, make him so horny he cant think. I know you have the equipment.

When they were done eating, a man about 35 sat down at the table and Guido ordered desert and coffee, and they started talking business.

Serena nodded and gave him a smirk when he told her to order whatever she wanted. She wasnt used to being pampered in such a way, and it was of that her kidnapper was treating her netter than anyone she had ever met... It was odd how satisfied she felt knowing that he was becoming attached to her. She suddenly wondered of he had ever been married or had any kids. Why did she start to care so much?

When the man sat down with them, she watched then talk business and decided to test her own control over the way she could butter a man up... It was a challenge she wanted to take.

Leaning over, she gently rubbed her hand up the man's thigh, leaning close enough to five him a good look at her breasts. Biting her lip sensually, she gave him a sultry look. "I love this suit," she murmured, feeling the fabric all the way up to his crotch, then back down to his knee. All the while, she kept eye contact. "it must have cost a fortune..." her hand went back up his thigh and she gave him a subtle lick of her lips. "You look so... Refined. Is that a good word? Handsome men in suits have always done something for me..."

Guido pretended to ignore her act as if he somehow couldn't see it. The young man however was a different story. He excused himself three times during the conference, and asked to have things repeated. Clearly Serena, was being an effective distraction. Guido shot her a smile and a wink at an opportune moment that said, "Good Job!" When the meeting concluded Guido stood and shook the man's hand, but could barely keep from laughing as the man's cock was obviously hard in his pants. When theire guest had left he turned to Serena and said" That was quite a show you put on, and very effective. You earned your keep today and then some, but I want to warn you, don't ever be tempted to try that when I haven't asked you to." He leaned over and kissed her. "I think you deserve a treat"

Guido walked her out of the restaurant and down the boardwalk. They stopped along the way at a fine jewelers. Guido called a sales lady over and asked. "What do you have in here as pretty as she is?" Knowing her job well the sales lady looked Serena over and quickly answered "Why nothing sir! but I would love to show you the best that we have." "Make her happy." Guido said and then whispered in the sales ladies ear "cost is no object". "Why yes sir! Right this way Miss, I'll be glad to help you in any way I can." Guido followed behind them and took a seat as she showed Serena their finest jewelry.

Serena walked around with the saleslady, not knowing what to make of the situation. She looked at all of the beautiful jewelry and suddenly started to wonder if he was serious... Was he really going to buy her something from this expensive jewelry story? She bit her lip and eyed everything with wide, innocent eyes. It was odd how the situation had turned from her being chained to a pipe to being brought on a luxurious outing and bought gifts.

Before looking around, she looked back at where he sat in the arm chair and smiled a little. He actually was very handsome, and so mature and laid back when he was in a good mood. It softened her thoughts about him a little, making it hard to hate him as much as she did down in the basement.

She stopped walking as her eyes caught something magnificent. "Wow," she whispered, her blue eyes gleaming down at the clear glass box. Inside on a little stand by itself sat a gorgeous diamond necklace. It was stunning, and obviously expensive in the way that the entire length of it was made of smaller, teardrop shaped diamonds that went to the middle in a large, unbelievable diamond that would settle right into her cleavage. Of course, Serena was just looking. She would never expect him to buy her such a thing.

"That's beautiful...." she whispered, tilting her head to the side and staring at it.

imgres

The sales lady saw the gleam in Serena's eyes, and remembered Guido's instructions. "Would you like to try it on?" she asked Serena. Without waiting for an answer she opened the case and took it out for Serena to see. She handed it to the girl to hold and have a closer look at. The gems gleamed in Serena's fingers. The sales Lady could see that Serena, wanted this necklace bady, and she was determined to sell it to Guido. She looked in his direction. He meerly winked and and nodded yes.

"That would look exquisite on you miss," she said. "I am sure Mr. G would agree. He is one of my favorite clients."

Serena looked at the necklace, amazed at its beauty. The sales lady took it from her before she could react, lifting it and putting it around her neck. Before she could object, she turned Serena toward a mirror. She looked different somehow with the necklace on. Not like a college cheerleader, daughter of a cop... She looked more refined with the large gem settling at the top of her breasts. "It's beautiful, but I could never let him buy this... I don't deserve something like this." She shook her head and looked up at the sales lady, a hint of curiosity.

"Can I ask you a personal question about him?" Serena whispered, biting her lip. "Has Guido ever been married...? Had any family of any kind?"

Serena didn't know why she was asking this, or why she even cared, but the subject was itching at her since the party the other night. I twas obvious he was used to spending most of his time alone... And even though Serena knew she maybe be crossing a line, she had to ask. Afterall, it was not information she could use against him in anyway. Just curiosity.

"You are a fiesty one" the sales lady whispered." lets just say no one I know of has ever won his heart. You might possibly be the first. No one else has ever been offered such a gift. If your as smart a girl as you seem, you will take it and worry about earning it tonight. You certainly have what it will take!" Speaking louder she said, "Mr. G, I think she likes it." Guido quietly got up from his seat and walking to the counter, counted out 20 $500 bills onto the glass. He picked up the glass box and lead her out of the shop.

"There is more where that came from" he said. "You made me a happy man. I appreciate it."

Guido lead her on down the board walk the diamonds gleaming in the sun. they were a bit much with her casual dress, but Guido liked to show off his women, even when the bling cost over 10 grand.

Serena was speechless. "Sir, I..." She shook her head and put her hand over the necklace as they walked along the boardwalk. She never expected him to buy it for her... It was way too much! But she kept her mouth shut and blushed, staying in a state of shock. "You didn't have to do that, you know... But thank you, Sir. It's gorgeous."

She walked along beside him, staying close and keeping one hand on her necklace at all times. As they walked along side all of the shops, something caught her attention. It was her name; her full name. And it was coming from a television that a shopkeeper was watching behind his counter. The television showed cops searching a large house and the woods surrounding it, and a television reporter in front of the scene. Serena stopped in her tracks and watched through the glass wall of the shop.

"Today," the reporter started, "It has been reported that Serena Murphy, the daughter of the town's police chief has been declared missing after witnesses noted that she was never seen leaving her college football game last Saturday night. Her room mate, Rebecca Crawford, has claimed that Serena has failed to answer multiple phone calls, has not been seen around campus, and had never returned to their shared dormitory for the past three days. In the locker room, Serena's belongings were left in her locker which included her identification, cell phone, and clothing. Inside her bag, a cryptic note was found. The police chief has yet to give permission for the note to be read on air, but has stated that it brought to his attention that Serena had been kidnapped. No evidence has been found, and suspects are nearly limited to none, but Detective Arlo Murphy has made his accusations clear that he believes his daughter has been taken for ransom by none other than the infamous Mob Boss, Guido Girard..."

Serena felt her heart stop, and she looked up at Guido with wide eyes. It would have been so, so easy for her to run into the shop and expose herself. It was obvious that she was the girl pictured on the screen... But for some reason, she froze, and she bit her lip out of nervousness. "They know I'm gone," she whispered to him, looking up at him and waiting for what he was going to do.

"Good! I want them to know. Do I look worried? Let them try and take you back. I hope they do." Guido lead her slowly down the board walk in full view of everyone. They knew who he was and he was glad of it. There wasn't a man or woman who would dare cross him. This was his turf, he owned it, There would be no challenge to his authority here.

He wrapped his arm around her waist. "Don't worry your pretty head about it." he said. " Unless your planning on running, then you better worry a lot, because there is no hole deep enough to hide you." His speech had started out light-hearted, but at the end grown cold and sinister. It was clear that there were limits to what he would tolerate, and that it might end up fatal or worse if she stepped beyond them.

Serena nodded and leaned into him, and oddly enough, running had not crossed her mind as something she would actually do. She was safe with him, maybe not from him, but with him. Her father cared more about getting Guido in handcuffs than he did about getting her home, after all. It took two days for him to realize she was gone... So why would she want to go back?

Walking and leaning into him, she listened at how he seemed to slowly go from sounding casual to sounding menacing, and she didn't want to make reverse progress. So gently, she reached up and cupped his face with her soft hand, and shook her head. "Can we go down to the beach now?" she murmured, "I'm ready to get into my bikini."

She gave him a soft smile, the looked around them. People were looking at them, obviously knowing exactly who they were, or atleast who Guido was. It gave her a chill. They looked fearful, and she knew deep down that none of them would even look at him wrong if given the chance.

"Sure sweety, it sounds fine to me." Guido lead her back to the limo and and the driver helped them into the back. They drove up the beach a ways and pulled up to what almost seemed a mansion, right on the water front. As they got out, Guido said "welcome to my beach house." As they walked in the front door, the driver followed with their bags taking them to the master suite. Guido led Serena in to the spacious suite, only slightly smaller than the one she was to occupy in town, and with a breathtaking view of the ocean.

As they looked out the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the bay, She could see a beautiful sugar sand private beach, tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a long dock at which was moored a 100 ft long cabin cruiser. The room it self had a round bed, an in -floor hot tub, a sauna, and complete bath, with both tub and shower. Off to the side was a private bar, fully stocked.

"Get Changed ." he said as he opened the wall safe. "let me have the necklace, you wont want to wear it on the beach, and we don't want it stolen"

Serena was mesmerized by her surroundings. Everything was breath-taking from the white sand to the mansion they were looking out at it from. Never had she seen anything like the before, let alone be living in the suite of one. The smile of her face couldn't even be slapped off.

Doing what he said, she changed into her black string bikini and slipped on some sandals before taking her necklace off and giving it to Guido. After he closed the safe and turned to her, she gave him an appreciative, excited smile. "This place is amazing," she said, looking around in awe. Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around her neck, hugging him and pressing her half naked body against him in an innocent, sweet gesture.

It was so surreal, but all of the sudden, she felt like he was giving her more attention and care than her family ever did... Yet, he was her kidnapper. She had to stop herself from caring about him, even though it was getting hard. Afterall, she was just ransom to him, right?

With her lips to his ear, she smiled and continued to hug him tight out of excitement. "I've never been to the beach," she admitted, her whisper right in his ear.

"Well then by all means, we have 1/4 mile of private beach out there, lets enjoy it." Guido said as he quickly changed into swim trunks. Guido wasn't skinny, but he had no sign of a belly, which was unusual for such a stocky Italian. His olive colored skin made him appear to have a perpetual tan. He wrapped an arm around her slender waist and walked her out on the the sand. As they left the master suite through french doors that opened onto a balcony, it was only a few steps down and directly onto the warm white sand. The butler was close behind them following with a cooler, a picnic basket, and a blanket. The butler set out snacks and drinks for them on the the beach table, under a large umbrella, and laid out a large blanket in the sun, and put two towels at each corner, neatly folded.

Guido ignored this activity, as for him it was nothing special, and led her across the sand toward the water. "Would you like to swim or take a walk first?" he asked.

Serena smiled when they started to walk across the sand and toward the water. There was not a single other person in aight besides his butler, and even he was to be seen not heard. It was surreal to her, even as she walked along the water, close enough for her feet to get wet. " I don't know what I want to do," she said, shaking her head. " I'm just excited to see sand..."

Smiling up at him, she pulled away from him so that she could go farther out into the water. It came up to about her waist, and she leaned her head back and closed her eyes peacefully. A few scenes from the news played through her head, making her more than aware that her father knew what was going on. But believe it or not, it angered her. Because she knew her father, and he was looking for Guido just as much, if not more than her. This was his chance to pull out the all out investigation on Guido that he has been wanting to do for years, and his missing daughter was finally good enough reason.

She turned back to him, looking across the few feet of water between them. "I know I'm just ransom to you... Some kind of token," she said bluntly, her feisty attitude coming out. " But, I'm not sure I even want my father to find me. I think he is using me more than you are in a way."

Back
Top Bottom