Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trickery OOC Need 2 Girls, and 5 Guys

Lila Lupin

Star
This is the OOC and Recruiting thread to the Trickery group role play. The plot line and profile layout's are listed below, and here's a link to our Profile Thread

zyizcfrtx1q0tdrkugfj602casbn6rj9qbto-1.jpg

A long time ago, back when people mixed with the super natural creatures of the world, before they were separated a deal was made between seven human family's and the demons representing the seven deadly sins, Pride, Envy, Lust, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, and Gluttony. The human families wanted power, and wealth, the demons offered them what they wanted, but at a price. Each generation was to give their first born daughter to the demons when she reached her 20's. It's been a hundred years since the deal was struck, and the demons had upheld their end of the bargain, but due to the fact that the families were only blessed with boys, the human families were never able to uphold their end of the bargain, until now.

The families have each given birth to a beautiful baby girl, and now that they're old enough, it's time for them to keep up their end of the bargain. Sadly, they don't know about the bargain. In this day and age demons are just a thing of myth, not at all a reality. So imagine the surprise of the seven young women when they wake up in a gorgeous castle, greeted by their future husbands. They had heard the old bedtime stories about the deal that was made, but they'd never been given cause to believe it, until now. They must now make the choice to either sacrifice their own right choose their husbands for themselves so that their families may keep their fortune, or try to escape from the men they were promised to well before their births and risk their families fortunes.
Rules

Please read all the rules.

No godmoding or power playing. The only character you’re allowed to play is your own.

No spamming or flaming in the thread. It’s rude.

Please post at least 3 sentences. It’s not that difficult to come up with 3 sentences. I can understand the occasional writers block but please no 1 liners.
This is a Long-Term roleplay. If you join, I expect you to come back. I understand that some of us have lives and it can be difficult to find time to come on, but I ask that you post at least two times a week. If your going on vacation or something like that please let me know ahead of time so I don’t delete your character

All OOC chatting, If you must do it, please use (( )) or [[ ]] or {{ }}.

All profiles should be Pmed to me.

Romance is strongly, strongly encouraged in this roleplay.

Violence is allowed but no godmoding or overdoing it.

As far as swearing is concerned, by all means…feel free to do so as long as you don’t curse every-other-word. Show some class!

Please do not use asteriks * for actions or anything of that nature please.

I reserve the right to deny access into this roleplay.

I reserve the right to add or remove rules as I deem necessary.

Also include "Trophy Bride" for the human women, "Groom of Misfortune" for the seven demons, at the end of your pm so I know you read all this.

Please put No Fairytale as the subject of the PM thank you.

No characters under the age of 20 or above the age of 35 for the human women. I'd prefer the demons not have the appearance outside of that age range, thought they can be older than they look. If you don't like the rules, well isn't that your own fault.

Pictures please

Since people have asked I am willing to reserve a character for someone however I only ask that you get me a profile for that character with in 24 hours or I will let someone else have the spot ok.​

Profile Skeleton

Code:
[img](Drawn pictures preferred)[/img]
[b]My Heart Holds the Truth:[/b] (username)
[b]Here I'm Called:[/b] (rp name)
[b]At the Bottom of My Hour Glass:[/b] (age)
[b]Under These Clothes:[/b] (gender)
[b]On the Inside:[/b] (personality)
[b]The Things I Do:[/b] (Occupation)
[b]A Twisted Path:[/b] (bio. Optional)
[b]Apple of my Eye:[/b] (You're Betrothed)
[b]What You See:[/b] (Any Appearance details that aren't covered in the picture.)

AVAILABLE SPOTS

The Demon of Envy

The Demon of Sloth

The Bride of the Demon of Sloth

RE: Trickery OOC Need 6 Girls, and 6 Guys

Interested and will be sending in my character sheet soon, if not in the next few minutes then early tomorrow morning after work. This seems like a good plot and I'm strongly interested.

I'm interested, I will work on my Char sheet for you tomorrow. if not tonight lol

@Talin and Yanto: What roles are you guys applying for?

My profile is already up if you want to see. I'm the Demon of Pride.

I didn;t even see which were claimed... I'd have played against you lol I'm currently looking for a better picture of my girl =}

Well at least a quarter of the spots have been filled.

Yep totally gonna try to get Wrath. Looks like a good time waiting to happen.

Sorry for my absence guys. We lost internet and we're not entirely sure when we'll be getting it back. I'm at a friends right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems to be filling up quite nicely. Can't wait to get started.

can my girl be changed to wrath... I thought of something for that... instead of envy. . if not i understand :)... I am also going to be changing her picture.

Only two demons so far?I thought it'd be harder to find brides. Oh well shows what I know

Yup, 4 brides and 2 demons. Means 3 brides and 5 demon spots are left. That's quite a bit to fill.

Well at least you've already got a bride. Now I get to play the waiting game.

Are you still looking for brides? I would love to play one :)

Back
Top Bottom