Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scribbles from my mind (artwork)

Finally created a new DA account. So here it is for those interested in taking a little peek at my art.
Most of what i do is traditional. At the moment i post only my personal works, the professional work i do, i can not post for legal reasons due to contracts.
For now i am a cover artist for DC comics, as well as some internal work.

In the past i have worked on a few video games as well.

Anyways, here is the link
http://controlleddemolition.deviantart.com/

IMG-20120415-00455.jpg

Love the tattoo design. I know when I decide to get a tattoo, I'm going to do the design... is that your tattoo or was that done on someone else?

greyfox113 said:
Ms_Muffintops said:
Love the tattoo design. I know when I decide to get a tattoo, I'm going to do the design... is that your tattoo or was that done on someone else?

This is ink i have done on someone else.

Very nice. I once considered becoming a tattoo artist, but I'm such a wuss, I'd be afraid of hurting people. My parlor would be called I'm Sorry!

coming up in a few months i have plans to get some more work done, could you draw me up something i do have a certain idea in mind.

Venomous Carnage said:
coming up in a few months i have plans to get some more work done, could you draw me up something i do have a certain idea in mind.

Sure, shoot me an inbox with ideas and we can talk about pricing and such.

Ms_Muffintops said:
I still enjoy your style. I love the sketchiness of everything, but it still comes out so clean.

Wow, it fully missed your last reply from ages ago. So sorry about that.
Oh never worry about hurting someone in a tattoo parlor, many people expect pain when coming in.

Thank you. I guess it is a mixture if styles I have done over the years all blended into one. A combination of animation, comics and tattooing.

Back
Top Bottom