Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa-Fuck Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boy_bitch

Hey there! I am a legal-age boy hoping to play a not-so-legal, but within site-standards age boy. You may call me boy, or bitch, or whatever you want! As long as you play some incredibly hot, busty, well-endowed Futa Lady for me to serve I couldn't care less!

Any setting will do! Any scenario will do! Incest? Fine. Fantasy? Sure, horse-cock and all. Sci-fi? Genetically engineered trap at your evolved-Futa-feet, Miss!

Want to have a boy be devoted to your fake-dick, and lovingly suckle on it and beg to have it slide up his butt? I can do that! Would you prefer to cruelly abuse some unworthy brat, and rape his virgin hole, and make him cry and scream as you roughly abuse his own big cock? Great! Even better! What about something in between, where a strict step-mother teaches this boy a lesson in manners and who really runs the house, but as humiliating as it is to suck on her dick... just look at her play with those tits! Yes, great!

Limits are blood, mutilation, gore, death, all that jazz, scat, small futa cocks... I think that's it.

Kinks are; huge breasts, big cocks, dmitrys style Amazon strong futa women, anal, a2m, watersports, kinky/sexy outfits, humiliation, degradation, groups, cum... yep.

Any and all futa will do! Have big fantasy boobs and a big phantom dick? Message me and we will totally do this! Order up your trap today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom