Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fable of Heroes ( Luna x Jugger)

"I can't promise that...and things that are fun besides sex? Foreplay? I don't mind my hands just feeling up on you until you cum." He said with a smirk as he began to trot along behind her. "Where is it that we should be going, however? I know we are to go deeper into the forest, but what exactly defines the deepest part we will go for the day?"

She shrugged and walked next to Nathan, "As far as you want to go I guess, we have enough time for a couple more miles." She turned her head away and looked at the scenery, enjoying the weather.

"If that is what you want." HE said with a shrug. "Though if you're captured again, I dunno if I'll be able to save you...I mean, those hobbes DID dress you up provacatively and I did enjoy it very much..." HE said with a smirk as he walked closer to her and put his hand on her ass and rubbed it while they walked.

She growled at him bit it slowly disintegrated into a low purr, enjoying the butt rub. "Maybe they will take you this time, and dress you up like a slut." She bit back before all the fire was gone. "Maybe bandits will show up and drag me away, dress me up like a whore, and fuck me silly? I would think you would want to save me before that." She popped out her butt and smacked his hand away with the movement. "Heh."

He chuckled at her actions. "Maybe. Though how would a man dress like a slut, I wonder? As for you...Well...if anyone shall fuck you silly, it should be me rather than some bandits. So I definitely will stop them before they get to the 'fuck you silly' part of that little process." He teased with a small laugh as he continued to walk on behind her.

"True...I guess you would like it." She smiled and popped her hips a little as she walked, making sure to accent her butt as flattering as she could. They continued walking for several hours, eventually coming upon a small clearing. "Hey, looks like we found tonight's camping spot." She shrugged off her pack and sat down, looking up to Nathan. "Chop chop, do your manly duties and prepare a place for your woman." She laughed lightly and blushed softly.

"As king, shouldn't my queen do such a thing for me when there are no servants around?" He joked. In the wilderness he did not consider himself the prince, as much as he joked about it. He walked over and began to unpack everything after cutting away some bushes and shrubes off of the spot to make a more clear spot for them. Eventually their tents were up and a spitfire was ready to be lit. "Now we just need something to hunt for the night..."

"I guess I should do that since you set up the campsite.." She sighed and headed over to her tent, dropping off her gear in her tent and picking up a few more bullets. "I should be back in a little bit, heh." She pulled on a cloak and headed out into the forest.

Nathan nodded. "Take your time, it is not too important." He called out to her and smiled as he continued to fix up the campsite for the two of them until it was completely finished. "Now I play the waiting game for her to come..."

She came back twenty minutes later, carrying several rabbits over her shoulder. "Here you go." She tossed them to Nathan and sat down next to the fire, pulling off her cloak and scrubbing the blood from it. "There might still be a bullet or two in them...just so you know." She giggled softly and went back to her cleaning.

"You didn't bother to fish out the bullets from the bodies?" He shook his head and began to poke his fingers around in the wounds of all the dead rabbits and pulled out three bullets, which he tossed away. "Well I hope that was all of them..." He stood up and grabbed a knife and began to skin the rabbits until skewering them and putting them over the spit fire. "Now we wait for a bit..."

She nodded and stood up, "Well, call me out when your done, I'm heading into my tent." She collected her stuff and headed into her tent, closing the tent flap behind her. She yawned softly and started to set out her bed roll, tossing her cloak over it as a blanket. Stripping out of her clothing, she began to dig around in her bag, tossing stuff out looking for a robe to wear, forgetting what she packed as it flew around....

(Crap sorry I thought I replied to this.)

Through the shadows in the tent, he could make out that she was stripping. He smirked, allowing the bunnies to cook as he slowly snuck into her tent to see her nude. He moved over and grabbed her from behind, cupping her breasts and pulling her into him. "Gotcha, my lovely demoness." He joked.

She yelped out loudly in surprise and quickly swung around, hitting him in the head with a dildo. "Nathan! What the hell!" Her eyes had a very faint red glow due to the excitement. She quickly grabbed fist-fulls of clothes and used them to cover her naked body. "You could of knocked first!" She was blushing heavily, still clutching the sex toy as a weapon.

He yelped in pain when he felt the dildo hit him in the head, causing him to fall back. He saw her eyes glow red again and chills went down his back. "How am I going to knock on a tent? There's nothing but flap!" He said with a murmur as he looked to her. "The hell are you doing with a toy like that? Didn't you think that I was going to do something to you this entire trip? Why'd you need a dildo?" He joked as he rubbed his head. 'There's that demon eyes again....'

Her face was a glowing red, through from blushing and not from demonic taint. "I...I...uhhh....wasn't...planning on sex...with you." She mumbled back, the red leaving her eyes. "I didn't know how long we would be out here...so I thought...you know." She let go of the dildo and kept her clothing wrapped around herself. "You could of still called out, "Hey, I'm coming in," or something like that."

"Meh...I'm here now...Might as well make use of it. You were planning on usin' that thing that was in your hand. Why not?" He said with a small grin as he moved over and picked up the toy. He smiled and reached over to her, slowly lifting the clothing that she was covering herself with and began to slowly move the dildo up and down her pussy's crevice without penetrating her.

She started to grown softly, slowly spreading her legs as he continued rubbing against her. "Mmmm, Nathan....." She purred out, setting the clothing down and laying down. "Get over me real quick..." She whispered out, smiling sweetly.

He did as she wanted and moved over to her, straddling her and kissing up and down her bare skin as he continued to tease her with the dildo. He began to slowly push it into her, silencing her by putting his lips on hers and moaned to her lips as he began to erect through his clothes, his erection pressing against her leg as he continued to thrust the dildo slowly into her body.

She grabbed his shirt and pulled their mouths apart, "Thanks, now go check on our food, prince." She giggled and used her legs to kick him off and out through the tent flaps, landing on his butt outside. "I can finish by myself." She laughed and got into her sleeping bag naked, massaging her breasts and using the dildo. She made extra sure to make loud noises, and to make sure he heard the wet sex sounds the dildo made inside her to tease him.

"Dammit..." He murmured as he heard everything that was going on. He didn't dare poke his head into the flap for fear he might lose it from the demoness within there. He sighed and moved to his food and put out the fire, letting the rabbits cool off and waited for her. He was still erect, annoyed that he couldn't get off cause she pushed him away when he was working on her.

With a sharp scream, she climaxed, coating the inside of her bedroll with her juices. Panting heavily, she pulled out the dildo and laid it down on top of her clothes, before passing out from her exertions. She continued to breath heavily, but that was the only sound leaving the tent.

"God damn...how hard did she cum?" He murmured as he waited for her to come out. He moved over and peeked inside the tent to see her passed out. "God dammit..." He murmured as he walked in and sat next to her, seeing her naked body with her pussy wet from her orgasm. "She does look hot though..." He murmured, not resisting to reach out and start pressing her nipple into her body with his finger.

She moaned out softly before turning onto her side and curling up. She now faced him while curled up, revealing only her cleavage. Her mouth was still open a little with her breathing...

He looked at her and smirked. He wouldn't go as far as to put his cock in her mouth, but he wondered what she'd do if he put his finger near her lips. Reaching over, he put his index finger's tip on her bottom lip and looked down to her to see what she would do.

Back
Top Bottom