Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fable of Heroes ( Luna x Jugger)

Grasping the grass by the fistful, she screamed loudly, feeling her hymen pop. Shuddering and whimpering in pain, she grasped the ground tighter. Blood flew out of her readily, staining the ground around her. "Ouchie...." She halfheartedly joked, showing a grimace. Eventually she calm down enough, and her pussy changed shape some, accommodating his cock. "Go easy....I am not some slutty maid you always fuck at night...."

"Oh how I wish you could be." Prince Nathan stated as he leaned down and kissed her neck gently, one hand going to her breast to massage it and tease it while he began to grind his cock slowly, moving his hips in a circular motion to move his cock around inside her without him pumping it into her. He would go soft and gentle at first until she was ready for some more.

Closing her eyes and reclining back some, she relaxed. She offered him her neck, loving the attention it was getting. She spread her legs a little further, giving him the room to make circles inside of her. She stretched further, allowing his movements. "I am getting loose for you....so evil...." She whispered out.

"Heh...I've only just begun..." He whispered to her in reply to what she had said to him. He began to slowly thrust into her, his cock slowly sliding in and out of her, not even going in all the way. He was just teasing her while he was going easy on her. His mouth continued to surf across the flesh of her neck all the while.

Moaning out loudly, she slowly loosened her grip on the ground, letting herself be rocked with the thrusts. "Just remember, don't be too rough on me." She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes, enjoying his work.

"You act as if I'm nothing but a brute." He replied as he continued to thrust into her, feeling her wrap her arms around his neck as he continued to thrust. His mouth went to hers, his lips landing on hers and he began to kiss her passionately as he pleased this woman below him.

She smirked against his lips and continued to kiss him eagerly, wrapping herself around him tighter. "Because you are." She bit his lip softly and pulled on it. She felt her juices start to flow freely, pouring down her thighs and onto the grass. She was close...."Don't cum in me. Pull out when you have to." She ordered him, hoping he would listen to her.

Nathan smirked. He would play the brute then if he had to be called one by her. "And what happens if I decide to cum inside you? What if I want you to have my heir to the kingdom?" He said with a small snicker as he continued to thrust into her, not letting up but holding himself off to not cum either.

She stopped and glared at him, her eyes starting to glow a soft red. "If you do, I swear you will not walk out of this forest alive." She stated flatly, then smiled again and relaxed on the grass, still letting her juice flow. Moaning softly, she started to buck against his waist, forcing his cock deeper into her.

Seeing her eyes turn the sudden red, Nathan freaked and pulled out a little after she had done so. He back to back away from her, crawling backwards away from her. "The hell...!?" No ordinary mage could simply just turn so evil so suddenly. He bit his lip and reached to where his gun would usually be, but then again he was naked and cursed.

Turning her once-again normal eyes on Nathan, she frowned and wondered what he was fumbling for. "What are you doing?" She frowned and sat up on her heels, cocking her head to the side.

"Get away....From me...You monster...Beast...Demon!" He said as he eyed her, biting his lip as he did not know what to do. She was in a position to kill him with that feral version of her that she showed him. He pointed to her now as he threatened. "I said step back, demon! Get out of her body!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" She was seriously confused and stood up, reaching over and grabbing her clothes. She sighed, "And here i thought my first time would actually make me orgasm...nope." She started to shrug into her clothes, pulling her panties and pants up first. "This probably won't happen again."

Nathan bit his lip and stood up. "I...I...Think its time I head back to the castle...Um...Do whatever you want..." He began to back away from her, watching her closely, his fear still in rise. He was weaponless and knew no magic and she was practically a beast for a split second. He began to back away from her, toward his clothes so he could grab his weapon, put on the clothes, and get back to the castle...without her preferably. He had seen a side of her he had never seen before.

Sighing loudly in disappointment, she finished dressing and went over to the water, bending down to drink. After slaking her thirst, she stood back up and wiped her hand across her mouth. She wondered what had happened to make his so...weird. Yes, she threatened him if he orgasmed inside her, but that couldn't be the full story. "Might as well ask him..." She walked back toward the cave and wondered how to ask appropriately...

By the time she would have arrived at the cave, Nathan would have already been dressed and ready to go. His sword was in its sheathe, as well as his gun, and his things were packed and on his back. He had her things packed too, but thought of leaving before her, but at least stayed to tell her he would be going back, without her. When she arrived, he bit his lip and looked to her. "Yes...?"

She stood in front of him and crossed her arms over her chest, "What happened? Or what did I do? I just threatened you...you know I would probably get hanged for actually going through with it....What did I do?" She pleaded, sounding sad and hurt as she honestly tried to find out what had happened.

"Your eyes turned...Red...You were the very image of a demon far worse than one of the werewolves that used to hunt in these woods..." He said as he bit his lip and had his hand on the handle of his pistol. "What exactly are you...? And how long have you been hiding this from me...? Your entire employment under me...?!"

She frowned and shook her head, " I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't been hiding anything from you. Everyone is entitled to a few secrets....but I don't have any that match what you are saying." She sounded genuine in her explanation. "I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean it."

"How do you not know about what you just became..." He murmured as he looked to her with a weary look on his face. He scratched the back of his head and somewhat felt guilty. "Just shit...I felt...scared?" He murmured before sighing. He trusted her, she was his advisor for as long as he could remember, which wasn't really long given he didn't care for much. He sighed and walked over to her and hugged her, hesitantly at first, but still hugged her. "Sorry about that...love."

"Its ok...." She hugged him back and rested her head on his shoulder. "You will need to work to get back into my good graces. Plus, it will be awhile till you see me naked again." She smiled and pulled away, going to pick up her gear. "So, where to now?" She asked, straightening her backpack and strapping her weapons on.

"Not unless I order it." He said with a small chuckle as he looked to her. He still felt uneasy with her, but he could at least see when she was being...civil...despite how demonic she seemed to become earlier. "Lets head back to the castle....I don't think we need to dawdle out of the castle for another day anyway...So then...Lead on, pack mule." He joked, pointing to his bags.

"Pffff, you wish. Besides, I kinda like it out here...can't we explore some more?" She smiled and licked her lips a little, "Maybe we could have more fun out here with all the privacy. The kingdom will survive without us for a couple more days.....Or we can just go back and end a brief adventure." She clearly disliked that idea.

"Tch. Weren't you the one who said that I wouldn't see you naked for a good while anyway?" He said with a shrug. "I...guess we could stay out here longer. Since you're so eager...how about we go deeper into this forest, deeper than I've been in before? Heh...maybe you could be captured by Hobbes again."

She frowned and shook her head, "I wasn't "captured", and I more then made up for it. Plus, there is other things that are fun, besides sex you perv." She smiled and started off deeper into the forest, resting a hand on her pistol. "And don't stare at my ass too long, ok?"

Back
Top Bottom