Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fable of Heroes ( Luna x Jugger)

He smirked and moved his hand upward more toward her crotch slowly, growing more devious as he felt around her body while she ate. He would turn her on to the point where she'd force herself to embrace him. "So Syndey...I have a question...Are you a virgin, or not?" He said as his fingers brushed against the leather covering her crotch now while she ate.

She immediately crossed her legs and looked at him in surprise. "Ummmm....well....I....ummmm.....yes." She squeaked out, truly embarrassed at the question. "Also...keep your hand to yourself, please." She scooted away a little bit, finishing off her meal before standing up. "I'm going to go to bed, Nathan." She stretched and yawned, feeling sleep pulling her down into its embrace. She waved to him and headed back deeper into the gave, searching for some bedding.

He smirked. He wasn't finished with her yet. Standing up a few moments after she had left, he began to walk in her direction before sneaking up behind her, hugging her close to his body sexually as a hand went to her breast, massaging it while the other hand went to rub her crotch through the leather she wore. "Come now...Where's the woman that I knew before? You're growing soft on me you know..."

She yelped and spun around, punching him hard in the mouth, sending him sprawling backwards. "Keep your hands off of me! I will let you have fun when I am ready! Me! Not you!" She yelled at him, truly angered by his advance. He was complicating her stance in the court, and she didn't want to become a laughing stock. Another girl that would be tossed away.... "Stay on that half of the cave, and I swear if you try anything tonight I will chop your balls off." She barked at him, quickly going to the deepest part of the cave and making her bed. She used some hay that was laying around and laid a blanket over it. Tossing her pillow down, she laid down as well, facing the entrance of the cave and watching Nathan.

"You know...for such a threat, I could have your head on a pike." He replied to her as he rubbed his cheek with a frown, spitting out a little blood as he sat cross legged and watched her. "Fine fine. Have it your way." 'Where does all of this power come from with her?' He thought in his head sarcastically when he felt his jaw once more. He felt like he was hit by a tiny, yet powerful truck to the mouth. Turning, he laid down against the wall as he closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

"You would be lost without me...." She answered back, yawning. She finally closed her eyes after watching him for awhile. She snuggled into her blanket and feel deep asleep, enjoying the warmth and comfort the bed offered.

"I could find another adviser." He said with a shrug as he looked to her. "Though..." 'I couldn't find one I am trying desperately to win.'. When he figured she was asleep, he crawled over to her and laid down beside her, holding her body close to his to keep her warm as he laid on top of the blanket while she was under it, but he still held her form close to him as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Early next morning, she started to stir, feeling too warm. Yawning, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking down at the source of the warmth. "Oh damn you..." She sighed out, feeling content for some reason seeing him laying in her bed. However, she did have a reputation to keep up...She went down close to his ear, and whispered, "I said hands off..." Then kicked him hard out of her bed, flying him back five feet.

Feeling her kick him, his eyes were shot open as he flew through the air, only to hit the side of something before falling to the ground, coughing as he held his stomach. "Dammit...not the best wake-up call..." He murmured out to her as he sat up and frowned. "How the hell can you be loyal to me and yet you strike me every time I do something that bothers you? Its almost as if YOU should be queen." He said with a grumble as he rubbed his paining head.

"While that would be nice, I don't think the current Queen would like getting dethroned." She said, going through her clothing and pulling out some normal clothes. "Since I most likely can't get naked in here, without you looking in, I will go outside and change. Maybe I will find a spring and clean off. That would be heavenly!" She smiled and held her clothes to her breasts, giggling. She then turned around and skipped out, feeling so happy for some reason. She wondered why it was as she went through the forest, eventually coming upon a small waterfall. "Neat..." She stripped out of the slutty clothing and tossed it over a boulder next to the fountain. Then, navigating into the stream, went under the waterfall and smiled, enjoying the cool water washing over her.

Nathan grumbled as he sat back against the cave wall and waited for Syndey to come back. He wondered how it would be that he could get her to come and be his woman. His eye was on her for the longest time now and he finally wanted to turn her to become his girl...Though the possibility of that happening was showing to be grim lately.

She smiled and enjoyed herself, dragging out the cleaning and relaxation. Finally after about thirty minutes, she stepped out of the water and onto the grass, going over to her clothes and laying down on the grass. She locked her hands behind her hair and used them as a pillow, enjoying the morning. "I should probably head back soon...." She said to no one in particular, letting herself air dry in the sun.

"You should. It was boring as hell out there." Nathan said as he appeared behind her, having crawled up to her silently so he was right next to her. "You look good naked like this. Wet." He snickered and leaned over, kissing her breast as he attempted once more for a time for her to become his.

She eeped loudly in surprise and quickly rolled over, using the grass to cover up her breasts and crotch. "So mean!" She blurted out, blushing hard and using her hands to cover her butt as best as she could. She was breathing deeply and was very embarrassed and aroused, though she would deny till the end the last part.

He smirked when she used the ground to cover her, and when her hands covered her ass, he moved over near her, laid down beside her, and began to massage her ass gently but with firm grasps as he looked her in the eyes with a small smile. "Come on...You know you want to. Otherwise you'd have called off this little trip and have at least ended it for at least you."

She growled softly and moaned softly once he started getting rougher with her butt. "Fine! I want you you damn noble!" She yelled out, getting up and getting on top of him, kissing him hard. She pressed herself against his chest and kept kissing, pinning him down. "Damn you...so much...." She said in between breaking the lip locks. She hated herself, being forced to admit her feelings. She kept her chest against his, covering her breasts and blocking his view from the rest of her body.

He kissed her back when she seemed to pounce onto him, as if he knew she would have done this. He held her close and kissed her back just as hard and passionately, eyes closed as he heard her continue to complain even though she was admitting how much she wanted him. After several minutes of making out with her, he began to prod her asshole with one of his fingers, seeing as how he couldn't quite reach forward to start rubbing her pussy directly.

She moaned out softly into his mouth, breaking the kiss and resting her head on his shoulder, letting him explore her. "Since we are doing this, might as go all out." She sat up and let him see her, blushing heavily and still covering her breasts with her arm and crotch with her palm. "You have to earn each place." She mewled out, feeling his finger prod deeper. She started rubbing herself forward and back on his waist.

He smirked and nodded. "Of course I will...Thats the fun way to do things." He said as he leaned forward, pulling her body to press against his as he began to buck his hips, having his erect cock begin to rub against her asshole, but not enter it. He began to kiss up and down her neck as he continued to tease her, making sure to spread her cheeks as he rubbed so he could rub her hole directly.

She mewled out softly, enjoying the treatment her butt was getting by his hands. She wondered, how many times did he do with with other women? This is how he got so good at manipulating, using other girls and teasing out each new way. She rubbed her body against his, matching in time his thrusts between her cheeks. She smiled and clenched her butt each time his rod went in between, giving it a playful squeeze. "You are a devil in bed...." She whispered out.

"And you are a vixen that needs to be taught a lesson." He replied as he began to prod her asshole now, not entering, but prodding. Until he'd get her pussy uncovered, he'd have to work with her other sweet spot. He then resumed to kiss up and down her neck, suckling every now and then and biting on her skin lightly as he continued to tempt her. "Come on...Just moan out some and enjoy what I'm giving you...Uncover yourself more and I'll be able to play with you in so many new ways..."

"So evil!" She glared at him but sighed, feeling her fire driven southwards, into her loins. She dropped her arm and let him see her breasts, biting her lower lip softly. "Be evil to me....teach me a lesson my prince." She moaned out, making him raging hard and lustful. She was enjoying this, making him horny, teasing, and corrupting him some with her body.

He began to slap around her breasts just hard enough to make her feel aroused by the roughness he was giving her. He then went to start suckling on her nipples, teasing her, making sure her nipples were nice and aroused from his treatment as his cock continued to prod her pussy. "I'll be as evil as you want me to my magic queen."

Gasping out loudly in pleasure, she held his head close to her breasts and moaned into his ear. Her nipples were now rock hard because of his treatment and aching from need. "Nathan...." She purred out, feeling his pulsing cock rubbing her. "Ride me sweety....ride me." She smiled with glazed eyes and lustful expression. She licked her lips and got off of him, laying down on her back with slightly crossed legs, still semi-self conscious.

He smirked as he moved over to her when she asked him to ride her. Seeing her cross her legs slightly, he grabbed both of them and opened them before going over to her pussy to start licking it gently, teasing her before he pulled his head back and moved to have his cock hotdog her pussy. He began to rub, he teased her more, wanting her to want this more so that when he actually did it, it would feel explosive to her. Eventually he thrust hard into her, shoving his cock deep into her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom