Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Futa's Slutty Pet (devcrom3 and futakitty)

devcrom3

Moon
Auri had never had to piss so badly in her entire life. She thought she could hold it until she got back from the store (Mistress hated it so when she was late!) but a long line and a full parking lot had turned a ten minute process into almost an hour. She clenched her bladder muscles for all they were worth, but time was running out. She finally got home, and neglecting to take the groceries out of the car, she dashed into her Mistress' house as fast as she could to empty her straining bladder.

But her mistress, Rhian, was standing in front of the closest bathroom with her arms crossed over her chest. She had knew that when she sent Auri to the store, that the girl had to pee a little bit. And she knew by now, she must be bursting! Smirking when she finally saw her pet, she shook her head at the girl. "I don't think so. You took way too long to get back home. Go ahead and piss yourself after you simply cannot hold it any longer."

Auri looked a little surprised at this order. She hadn't wet herself in front of her mistress before. Auri had no choice. her Mistress's word was iron law, so she just let go. Piss immediately drenched her panties and spread in a wet dark stain all down the legs of her bright pink pants. Relief flooded Auri as the discomfort a a full bladder left her.

(Oh, no drinking. Sorry))

Rhian smirked a little bit as she watched her pink pants grow dark with her hot pee. "Good girl..." she whispered, watching as she made such a large puddle on the ground. Good thing she had hard wooden floors. She would hate to have carpet. "Take off your pants. Masturbate...pissing in front of me made you all horny, didn't you? Your nipples are getting hard..."

"Yes, Mistress!" Auri moaned softly.

Pissing her pants in front of her mistress DID turn her on. Her nipples were rock hard, as her Mistress had indicated, and her pussy was wet with other fluids as well.

She took down her pants and fondled her shaved pussy, going slowly, theatrically, as she knew her Mistress desired. She massaged her clit with a circular motion with one hand, and plunged a finger into her pussy with the other. When she was good and slick with her pussy juices, Auri stuck in a second finger. She looked at her Mistress, still pumping her pussy, and asked, "Does your whore please you, Mistress?"

"Oh yes...." Rhian whispered, nodding her head at her words as she made the girl lay down in the middle of the hallway. She stood over her and pulled out her rock hard cock. She stroked it for a moment before she started to piss all over her chest and stomach. Then she knelt down in front of her and started to piss hard on her pussy. She really had to pee as well. So she shoved her rock hard pussy inside of her psusy and started to fuck her, pissing at the same time. "Fuck!"

Auri was in heaven! She loved when her Mistress pissed on her! The smell, the warmth, everything made Auri extremely horny. And the fact that her Mistress was pissing in her tight pussy only made her that much more excited. She started fondling her piss soaked tits and moaning in rapture. She loved being filled up like a dirty toilet!

Rhian moaned out as she fucked her slutty little pet, piss squirting out of her pussy as she fucked her so good. Her cock pissed for a few more moments before she stopped peeing and focused on fucking her slutty pet in the hallway. "Fucking whore! Such a nasty little slut, aren't you!!"

"Yes, Mistress! I am your dirty little whore!" Auri bucked her hips against her Mistress's cock as she got fucked, shoving the huge member into her hole to the hilt. "I am a dirty, filthy fuck toy! I'm YOUR fuck toy, Mistress! My pussy is for your cock alone! Oh! Fuck me, Mistress! your whore can take it! Please abuse my tight little pussy, Mistress!"

Rhian smirked at her slutty little girl and continued to fuck her hard and deep, loving the way the girl moaned and begged for her fat futa cock. "Take it, take it!" she cried out as she started to cum in large globs, quickly filling up the girl. There was so much cum that she had to pull out and finish on her chest and stomach.

"MMM! Oh, Mistress! You really covered me in your cum! Do you like the way your whore looks, drenched in your cum?" Auri wiped some cum off her tits and sucked it into her mouth greedily. She scooped more, but this glob of cum she played with a little, blowing bubbles and swishing it around for her Mistress' arousal. "I love your cum, Mistress! I hope you can cover your whore in more!"

Rhian giggled softly as she nodded her head a little bit at him. "Mhm...but don't play with my cum. I don't that too attractive," she told the girl with a small shake of her head. "Now get up. We are going to shower and then go on a walk," she told her as she turned around and went into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped inside.

"Yes mistress!" Auri eagerly followed her Mistress into the shower. She intentionally bounced a little more than usual, hoping the sight of her big, bouncy tits would entice her Mistress. She disrobed in the bathroom, stripping off the remainder of her clothing sensually, and joined her Mistress.

"Can I wash your back, Mistress?" she asked brightly.

Rhian smirked a little bit as she watched those big tits bounce. When the girl was in the shower, she pulled on her nipples and then slapped her breasts around a little bit, watching them jiggle even more. She smiled and then nodded her head slowly. "Mhm.." she said, turning around for the girl.

Auri got a sponge, wet it, and poured her Mistress' favorite silky moisturizing body wash and began to slowly and sensually wash her Mistress' back, intentionally rubbing her breasts against her Mistress' back occasionally in the process.

"You're so tense, Mistress!" Auri exclaimed. "Relax. Let your whore relieve your tension!" Auri put the sponge down and began to massage her Mistress' back and shoulders, coming in close and breathing on her Mistress' neck, almost kissing it but not quite daring to.

Rhian couldn't help the moan of pleasure that escaped her as she started to grow hard again. She closed her eyes and let out a small breath at the feeling of her whore washing her back. "Good girl..." she whispered softly as she reached down to touch the head of her cock lightly, teasing herself. "I don't want to fuck you here..I am going to fuck you in the park..."

Auri, her pussy throbbing, moved her hands down her Mistress' back and stopped just above her ass. Auri moved her soapy hands around her Mistress' hips and started to wash her belly, rubbing up and down in wide circular motions. Auri could no longer help herself. She was so turned on that she started to gently massage her Mistress' breasts, fondling and rubbing all over them. Then she took one nipple between each thumb and forefinger and squeezed gently.

Rhian moaned even more, loving how her slave teased her large breasts. "Good..." she whispered softly as she looked down to watch those fingers tease her breasts. "I am going to fuck you so good when we get to the park...." she groaned softly, her cock throbbing lightly.

Auri soaped her hands up more and started to wash between her Mistress' legs next, starting with her balls. Auri squeezed them gently, pulled at them, and rolled them around carefully, careful to never cause her Mistress pain, only to thoroughly wash her. She moved to the shaft next, stroking the cock to the head, squeezing firmly but gently. Mistress must be clean when she goes out!

Rhian continued to moan and buck her hips against her hand, loving this attention. She leaned her head back against the girl and reached behind her to run her fingers through her hair before gripping it tight. "Fuck..." she couldn't wait until they got to the park! She wanted the girl to piss all over herself again and then she was going to fuck her good!

Auri had to stop herself from bringing her Mistress to completion. She knew her Mistress was set on fucking her whore in the park, and Auri wouldn't dare go against her Mistress' wishes. "I think you're all clean, Mistress!" Auri turned the shower head so that her Mistress could wash the soap off her body.

Rhian nodded her head a little bit at the girl as she washed the soap from her body. Now it was her turn...and she was going to bring the girl to completion. She smiled at her a little bit and started to wash the girl slowly, starting from her large bouncy breasts. She teased her nipples, pulling and tugging on them. Once again, she slapped her breasts around for a moment.

Auri moaned in pleasure. She loved having her Mistress slap and squeeze her tits like that!

"Oh, Mistress! My tits have been so naughty, haven't they? Teach them a lesson, Mistress!"

"You like it when I slap them around, don't you?" she whispered softly as she slapped them over and over again until they were covered with light red hand prints. She smirked a little bit and then started to wash down her stomach. She licked herl ips as she reached between her legs and shoved her fingers into her pussy rough and deep.

"Oh! Mistress! Your whore's pussy is so wet for you! Your whore loves when you fuck her slutty pussy!"

Auri's body convulsed in pleasure. Her Mistress was so good at using her whore! Auri was so immersed in her intense pleasure thoes, she almost lost her footing on the slick tile. She stumbled and flailed, accidentally using her Mistress' body to right herself.

"I'm so sorry Mistress! I slipped!"

Back
Top Bottom