Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paradise Valley (all are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggled, moving her hand up his stomach and chest and pulling herself up, she looked him in the eyes "Maybe you just have a big cock..." she raised an eyebrow and smiled, touching her lips to his.

He kissed her back eagerly, his tongue swirling around her own. His hands gripped her breasts tightly, squeezing almost as if he was trying to pop them as he thrust into her again and again.

"Uh Jar....Harder....Make me cum, make me yours" she leaned back far as if to do a backbend. She moved her hips up and down on him, her moans coming out in high pitches.

Jarhow moaned, his mouth kissing at her beautiful red lips as he fucked her wildly. "Just like that, Tali," he told her, pounding his length into her furiously, "Cum for me baby, cum all over my big cock."

Tali gasped, moving her whole body like a wave, making her hips move oddly over his cock. The cooling liquid slid down his legs and she licked her lips, shaking in pleasure. She layed back on the ground, putting her legs over his shoulders. She flipped onto her hands and knees, moving back on him.

He grabbed her by her hips, thrusting his length deep into her from behind. He could see her breasts sway as he pounded his length into her, grinning devilishly as he slapped her on the ass. "You ever had it in your ass, Tali?"

She smiled and moaned, loving the fact that he was getting naughty. "No.... But I'll do whatever you want..." she said the words breathlessly. She gripped her chest, moaning and squeezing her chest tight.

She felt his cock pop out of her hole, felt his hands spread her luscious cheeks wide. He pressed his cock against her asshole, dripping with slick fluid from her tight cunny. Ever so slowly, his manhood spread her asshole wide and pushed deeper until his mahood filled her.

Her mouth opened but she was speechless. She finally gasped, every muscle in her body straining tight. She slammed her fists against the pavement and turned her head to the side to look at him. "Inside... now...." she demanded.

He slammed his hips into her, thrusting his length as deep as he could manage. "Does someone like it in their tight little asshole?" he teased, one of his hands reaching around to pinch one of her lovely pink nipples.

She smiled "I meant take me inside! The back door is unlocked and the bed is fresh..." she pulled away from him, walking inside and looking back behind her "Are you coming??" she winked, shaking her ass for him and walking out of his view.

He stood and followed her eagerly, slapping her ass playfully as she shook it for him. Hungry for more of her body, he gently shoved her onto her bed before crawling onto it with her.

Tali put her leg around him, touching his face and kissing him. She smiled, looking at him "I like my men aggressive" she whispered, running her hand through his hair.

He grinned down at her, pressing his hands to her shoulders and pinning her tiny body to the bed. "Then I'm going to make you cum for me," he taunted, "and once I've done that, I'm going to fill that lovely little cunt with my own cum."

She squirmed under his grasp and smiled "You can try... but Im a stubborn little angel" she sighed "I havent even felt much pleasure really...." she shrugged, glancing at him.

"You already came for me once," he growled, his hands tightening on her shoulders and pinning her more firmly. His knees forced her legs open, and she felt him expertly position his length at her entrance, pressing it into her with practiced ease, "And it gets easier and easier to make a girl cum once you've gotten her going at least once."

Ignoring her taunting, he thrust his length deeply into her, his hands still pinning her wrists. With a little bit of fidgeting he managed to tie her wrists together expertly, using one of her bedsheets to bind her. He grinned at her devilishly, lightly pinching one of her perky nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

She closed her eyes, not able to keep them open any longer. She moaned, moving her body towards him and raising her chest for him. Her hands didnt sturggle in the bonds since she wanted him to be forceful.

She felt his fingers tighten up on her nipple, twisting slightly and sending dull jolts of pain into her body. "Hmmm..." he teased, slamming his length deeper into her, "Looks like someone is all talk... maybe I should punish you by taking you out into the middle of the resort where everyone can see you getting fucked? Maybe a few other guys will join in and fill up all your other holes too..."

She let he body release eveything she had, the cum sliding down her ass. Her eyes rolled back and she closed her eyes "I dont want to be shared.... I dont want to share you...."

She felt his manhood plunge deep into her and begin throbbing, filling her with burst after burst of his hot white cum. He rolled over, laying next to her as she spoke and sat up, starting to untie her. "Tali, this isn't anything serious... This was just casual sex. I'm sorry if you thought it was anything more than that to me, but that's all it was to me." Softly, he stroked her hair away from her face and smiled at her, "But... hey, if you feel like fucking me again while you're here, you know where my campsite is." He gave her a gentle smile before turning and heading back to the nature trails. He could go for another walk right about now, and he might even meet someone else interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom