Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paradise Valley (all are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

perriq

Star
Paradise Valley is the resort that has everything.
For the swimming enthusiasts we have three pools, an on-site lake, and a stretch of private beachfront.

For the nature enthusiasts we have acres of natural scenery to explore, hiking trails, campgrounds, and meticulously maintained outdoor and indoor co-ed shower facilities.

For those who wish to relax, we have a lavish five star hotel, luxurious spa, as well as hot tubs and saunas scattered throughout the property, two dining restaurants, and two grill restaurants (one by the pool, the other by the beach).

For those who wish to let loose, we have three bars (one is a swim-up located inside our largest pool), a movie theater, and a night club with theme nights EVERY night.

In fact, there's only one thing we don't have: Rules.
Shed your inhibitions when you come to Paradise Valley, and we encourage you to feel free to shed your clothes. Do whatever you want when the mood takes you. See someone with a body you can't resist? Just ask and if the object of your desire wants you, feel free to get it on right there, enjoy a relaxing shower at one of our outdoor facilities while you get to know each other more intimately, or even enjoy the privacy of your campsite or your hotel room!

We're family-friendly too, parents feel free to bring kids thirteen and older, or even drop them off for a fun weekend without the folks!

Enjoy yourselves and let loose!

Jarhow strode through the verdant scenery of one of the resort's nature trails. He'd never come to this resort before but he'd heard it was simply incredible. They'd just re-opened after a year of renovations, and he was the first one in line to sign up. The sun filtering through the leaves felt good, warming and tanning his nude body. He smiled as he thought about the week ahead of him, hardly able to contain the excitement at the thought of the fun he'd have.

Mind if I jump in?? :)
`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-

Tali stepped onto the porch of her hotel room, stripping off her clothes and sitting down on towel. She took some tanning oil, squirting it in her hand and running it over her body ever so gently. She sighed and layed back, closing her eyes.

Go for it!

_________

After finishing his short walk, Jarhow returned to his campsite, easily visible from the porch of Tali's hotel room. Not noticing the only other guest stretched out with her body bare, he began rummaging through his belongings, looking for his Zune. He'd had to buy an arm strap for his phone and his MP3 player or this trip, the nude lifestyle had one major drawback; no pockets.

Tali opened her eyes a little, listening into to the noise coming from a few feet away. She rolled her eyes, trying to ignore it. She stayed put, sighing, and smiling gently.

Jarhow heard th sigh and glanced over, smiling at the sight of the luscious nude woman. She was the first person who didn't work here that he'd seen today, so he decided to walk over and introduce himself. Leaning casually against the railing surrounding her porch, he smiled and said, "Hi there, I'm Jarhow."

Tali didn't bother to look at him. "I'm Taliana.... It's a pleasure." she flipped onto her stomach, opening her eyes enough so she could look at him without him knowing. She smiled at the sight and swallowed.

"The pleasure is all mine," he replied, casually taking a seat next to her. Playfully, he reached out and gave her naked ass a gentle squeeze. "What brings you to Paradise Valley?"

Her eyes popped open and looked at him "I came here to get away from everything... My problems were just overwhelming." she let a long sigh creep from her lips.

Gently he took hold of her shoulders, his hands gently working the tension out of her muscles. "Well, if what I've heard about this place is true it's a great spot to come relax and ease your tension."
He allowed his eyes to drift up and down her body, admiring her elegant curves.

She rolled onto her back, making it easier for him to please her. She smiled at him "I think its just the fact that I have someone to make me happy..."

Jarhow grinned down at her, leanig down to take one of her breasts in his mouth. He started suckling at her nipple, tasting the sweet flavor of her suntan lotion on her skin as his left hand slipped between her kegs, gently massaging her moist slit.

She moaned softly, putting her hand on the back of his head. It usually wasnt of her nature to get this close with a guy who he had known for 5 minutes. She shrugged the thought away, enjoying every minute of the pleasure.

He eagerly slipped a finger into her tight slit, working it in and out slowly. While his tongue swirled slowly around her stiffening nipple, he decided that Paradise Valley was even better than he'd heard!

She leaned her head back farhter, her chest extending towards him "oh.....!" the level of her moaning became increased and she loved it.

She bit her lip and trembled, her body responding to him in everyway. She opened her legs wider, her hands gripping at the towel. Her chest was rising and falling gently, almost begging for more.

His teeth nipped at her, nibbling on her nipple slightly as his fingers expertly worked her tight hole. She could see his manhood, hard and ready to penetrate her at a second's notice.

She looked at him and smiled seductivly. He hand stroked across his cock, her eyes rolling back a little. She spread her legs wider for him, welcoming him into her.

He eagerly positioned himself between her legs, pressing the swollen head of his length against her moist folds. He slowly stroked the head up and down her wet lips, caressing them slowly before he slowly pressed his hot length into her waiting slit.

Is there some kind of nickname I can give him?? :)

Tali gasped, her hands gripping at his arms. She moved her hips in unison with his, wrapping her legs tight around his hips, not letting him go anywhere.

(Jar works fine)

He grinned down at her, his hands eagerly cupping her luscious breasts as his hips rocked slowly, thrusting his length into her warm cunny again and again. "You've got a tight little pussy, Tali..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom