Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revealed: Journal of Absences and Etc.

It also depends on the type of shisha you are smoking. My friends and I smoke herbal stuff so it doesn't have legitimate tobacco in it.

But yikes. That sounds pretty fucked up.

If I may poke at it a bit.... I was bored and peeking around the journals, sorry. I have been one of those girls before. I only freaked out because her phone had died and I knew she was suppose to come home and when she finally did come home I out right flipped out and it went on until the next day. I am not paranoid, in a freakish sense, like thinking she would cheat on me, but I was worried. And I pissed her off by bringing it up over and over again and yelling. I looked back about a week later and realized what a real bitch I had been and apologized. Knowing good and well that she did not do it intentionally and that her phone has issues as well. So I really shouldn't have flown off the deep end, but I was worried and it was not her fault. Now as to the question, if it is okay for you to think it ridiculous? I would say yes.

The only thing I can say is that everything is going to work out. Every relationship, especially the ones worth saving, goes through this very process. You have the perfect mindset, and you have every solution exactly right. So, as long as you stay true to you and what you need to do, everything is going to be perfectly fine. She loves you and you love her. End of story.

There isn't much more I can say without sounding like I'm giving some kind of advice. xD;

I'm very supportive of the both of you, granted I've never met her, I'm supportive none the less. She makes you happy.

Stuff I didn't know. At least now I'm informed. xD I think I'd be more chapstick though I think my friend [who calls me her girlfriend] would consider me more fem. So maybe in the middles? I DUNNO.

But still, that's interesting stuff.

XD It's okay. I dunno, the only thing I can tell you is I'm blunt and constantly get called a guy on the site/in chat. But I like wearing make up on occasion and dressing up.

Aaaawesome.
And yes we do~
I'm on all day, really, today anyhow. I'm pretty sure I have your number, but I haven't texted you because I didn't want to cause any trust issues with the missus~ I know she gets nervous about that from time to time.

Are you on any kind of messenger? I have all three now, so if you have a preference above MSN(who doesn't), we can use that. owo;

Back
Top Bottom