Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revealed: Journal of Absences and Etc.

RE: Raivh Revealed: Journal of Absences and Etc.

That fucking sucks. I've been plagiarized, so know that feeling super well. And it's freakin' awful to say the least. Makes me think we might need an additional rule regarding plagiarism here on site........ *ponders and thinks about adding such a thing once back from vacay*

RE: Raivh Revealed: Journal of Absences and Etc.

Raivh said:
If BM did, I would be appreciative. That's the greatest piss-off for me. Wouldn't have been a piss-off had credit been given.

Guess what rule is now up for everyone to see...... ;)

*bounds in excitedly* Happy New Year.... wait *looks around* Z-Z-Zombies???? *backs out slowly and stalks from distance*

just for the record... I know I am weaker than 'the Raivh'

*bows in awe and -slight- fear*

'the Raivh' is STRONG

*runs away before I am beat*

I agree with the post about love. And I adore the way you put it entirely. You've always had a way with words, and music. And as far as last night, I don't know what happened, but I still love the ever loving fuck out of you. <3
And I'm sure everyone still does.

1715845552_tn_memes_no_face_of_course_not_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Secondly, joking aside, I won't try to convince you otherwise if you want to disappear for a bit, and I won't pester to you to continue speaking with me if (by chance) I am one of the people in question. (Although, admittedly, we both realize I'm about as sweet as toilet cleaner).

Just, if you feel like it, shoot me a text here or there, so I don't worry my face off about you. >:

Well, I hope your disappearance is short lived. Though actually, I hope it just doesn't happen at all. I know people tend to regard me as sweet, so.... I wonder if I'm one of the few you may be referring to. If not.... I shall hum quietly to myself. >.> But regardless, you've been a great addition to the site. Would hate to see you go quiet. So, I'll just hope that if you do, it's for a short amount of time. *hugs*

I am one of THOSE sweet people because I hardly have a mean bone in my body. v,V ... Most everyone knows that... BUT I hope I'm not one of the ones you are referring as well. And like the OTHER WORRIER *coughROGUEcough* keep me posted, even offline messages just to say you are still alive, please. Besides, MagMoo will spaz not talking to her Rahhhhveee *giggle* she had a few good days last week. Sooooo apparently bribes of YOU work xDDD

*huggles and bites*

o_O i have no fear of the Raivh *lies*

I can understand, even being one of those, possibly sickening, sweet people. Take the time if you need it; hope you come back soon should you decide to disappear for a bit. :) <3

Back
Top Bottom