Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Tears and a Privateer (Torrid x Lanolyt)

Bianca awoke with a moan, her lips still around his cock. She was sore between her legs from their love making earlier in the night and his mouth felt wonderful and her legs part a bit more for him eagerly. She returned the favor by working his cock deeper into her mouth and suckling gently at his hard length.

Her fingers crept over his thighs, brushing gently before she brought them to his balls to cup and gently stroke him as she used her mouth to pleasure him. Bianca moved her tongue along the underside of his cock as she suckled him, but as he nipped and tugged at her lower lips she whimpered and tried to withdraw her hips from his face.

He felt her try to pull back and murmurred, "No dear. Now you are ready." His hand slipped between her legs and two fingers worked into her as he began to flicker his tongue all over her clit.

As she swallowed his member, he gave small thrusts to encourage her. She had gotten him hard so quickly. After a few more minutes, he felt his release and called out, "swallow well, my sweet."

She cried out around his cock as his fingers worked into her tight hole, he knew how to touch her just right to make her come apart to his touch. Her hips were bucking gently against his fingers and her orgasm ripped through her body and soaked his fingers with her juices.

It was at the same time that he called out to her and filled her mouth with his hot seed, she swallowed him down in greedy gulps, the taste was nothing spectacular but the act was extraordinarily intimate and she loved swallowing his seed into her belly and having him inside of her in that way.

Turning around, Eric kissed her softly and mumurred, "magnificent darling. You serve and please me more than I'd dreamed. Now hug tight and let us rest a bit."

He lay back, and pulled her head to his chest, the waves softly rocking their bed as he hugged her tightly.

When the sun rose, he kissed her quickly, and put the bloodstained square out tacked next to their door, to the cheers of the men.

As he started the orders to sail, a table was set with all sorts of food to continue the celebration. A shaded chair was brought for her to be able to watch it all by his side, should she wish to come up.

Bianca snuggled into her husband and held tight to him until the sun broke over the waves that rocked the ship gently. She couldn't think of a time when she'd ever been more content in her life, but here she was. She was no longer Bianca-Lousie Dubois, she was Bianca-Lousie Von Marburg... it had a certain ring to it, she thought.

As he left the cabin to face the day she kissed his cheek gently and then pulled on one of his shirts and sat down at the small desk in the corner. She wrote a long letter to her mother and father explaining what happened to the ship, her rescue and her marriage. She addressed it and set it aside, she'd ask Eric to send it out the next time they reached friendly shores and mail could be sent.

With that done she pulled out a bottle of the nail paint and painted her finger and toes nails the vivid shade of crimson contained within the jar. It took a good hour for the paint to dry but once it had, she rummaged through trunks of clothing to find a traveling dress in nearly the same color she'd just painted her nails. Bianca decide to leave aside all the underthings that normally went under a ladies dress, she was aboard a ship and they seemed highly unnecessary... when her husband would just have to remove them later anyhow.

Bianca grabbed her new floppy hat and slid her feet into the shoes her husband had picked for her when he went ashore and made her way to the deck, she took a deep breath of the sea and decided that she could easily live happily along side her husband aboard his ship. She moved over to the seat he'd had brought up for her and took a seat, to what her husband, the captain.

While Eric would get a sketchy salute from his men as they approached, he was gratified to see the men always give her a deep bow. If they spoke to her, it was like an apology for the intrusion. "Beggin yer pardon, yer Grace."

He had managed to get some precious ice while in port, and as the fierceness of the sun heightened, He raised a purple canvas over the tiller, to shade them both, and had drinks of fruit juice mixed with wine in ice brought to her. One of the crew, upon finishing his duties, volunteered to use a palm fan to cool her. With the sea breeze, the shade, and some drinks, it was quite the pleasant day.

Eric was very happy that she seemed to be enjoying herself, and when a hook caught a large tuna, he ordered that steaks be roasted for everyone aboard. "Eating tuna is like having some rich fleshed animal of the shore. It almost melts in the mouth."

There was a little excitement as a sail was spotted, but the ship was French, so they only pulled close to exchange news and mail packets. The Captain of the French ship heard she was aboard and came over to ensure that all was well. He was a Baronet under her County and knelt before her to kiss her ring. Reassured, he anchored, and invited them for dinner and toshare rumors. Eric nodded. "Speak in French and let me know what I need to know. Bianca, you have my full trust.

Bianca gave a smile to the men, they all felt they had to bow and apologize for coming to speak to the captain while she was around. She wasn't here to act as the queen of the ship. Maybe if she actually did something except sit in a chair they'd relax a bit around her, she'd speak to Eric about it when they were alone next, as it was she was enjoying the company of her husband as he ran his ship. She loved watching him, he was in control and extremely sexy.

She sipped her drink slowly savoring the flavor of the juice mixed with the wine and the ice kept her nice and cool. When the tuna was hooked she couldn't help but wander over and take a peek at it for just a moment before returning to her seat next to her husband "I don't believe I've ever had tune, I can't wait to taste if it is as you say it is."

When the second ship neared Bianca wondered if she should go back to the cabin, she was worried that the other ship would realize there was a woman aboard the ship and not be as polite as the men aboard her husbands ship. But it turned out to be a french ship, the captain knelt and kissed her ring and spoke rapidly in their native tongue. "He says that he's headed back to france, or will be once he pulls anchor and is on his way." she laughed softly and looked to her husband, "he also claims you're quite lucky to have a wife while at sea. What do you say husband, are you lucky?"

In his broken French, Eric informed the other Captain, that he was the luckiest man in the world, and his wife the most beautiful, most loving of any.

The Frenchman loved true romance, and said in stilted German. "You have the right of it. My congratulations my lord. She seems happy, and I am glad. We were all worried when her ship did not make port.. Can I do you any service?"

Eric thought, and nodded. He wrote several notes to the Barony, and sealed them. Then, armed with tuna steak, he took Bianca's hand to assist her between decks. He need not have worried. The crews of each boat were there to assure that nothing endangered the angel in their midst.

Some of the news was disturbing. The English had pushed south to Bermuda, and were waylaying all traffic. Eric was a bit worried, though he could out run a Man o war.

"Bianca...maybe I should leave you in Martinique. I mislike endangering you so. I am your master....but...what would you prefer?"

Bianca listened as the two men spoke, she spoke no german something she'd have to remedy since it was her husbands tongue. Perhaps he could teach her if she taught him more french. The thought lingered in her mind along with the thoughts she had earlier about having him teach her how to do a few of the chores aboard the ship.

She listened to news of the war and it was unsettling, the English always spelled trouble no matter where they went. "Eirc, I wish not to be left in Martinique. I want to stay aboard this ship with you, I will safer whenever you are near to me." She knew it wasn't her choice, and he'd do whatever he felt was the best for her but she desperately wanted to stay with him, they'd only just married and she couldn't learn more about her husband and life aboard a ship if she wasn't with him.

Eric was not thrilled with the idea of her being in danger. But on the ship, he could guard her, and worst case, she could be ransomed if captured. The Brits were fastidious about such things. On shore...bad things could happen.

The dinner was pleasant, but he was glad to get underway again and bid Henri, the French Captain, Adieu.

Back in their cabin, he closed the door. "If you truly wish to remain aboard ship, I suppose that if you stripped and lean over the bed, I would have a lot more trouble arguing...distracted by one of the many benefits of having you close... Of course, I'll be wanting to fill some of what I see."

Bianca shivered softly and began to strip out of her clothes, if this was what her husband wanted than this was what she would do. Having left off all the unnecessary undergarments off the feat was much, much easier.

She looked back at him with a slightly wicked smile on her face and bent over their bed "Is this what you wished to see husband? Is it distracting enough? enticing enough to want you to keep me aboard your ship Captain." she was teasing him by wiggling her bottom at him. She was as eager for him as he was for her.

Oh... how she could incense him. He crouched behind her, noticing that a dessert tray was before her. She had gotten some of her curves back, but not all.

"Wife, while I eat you, you will stuff yourself with sweets. I know you ate, but I want you topped off...you are going to get your weight back and make me drools for you!"

Then he pressed his mouth to her exposed puss, lapping up and down. She was so ready...what a minx...and all his. He continued to suck and teasing and nibble and lick for over ten minutes. "Are most of the sweets gone? Or do you need me to ream your rear, so you can get room for more?" He was being crass, but it was a fun game.

Bianca thought the request was a little odd, but it was what he wanted and something in her wanted to give him everything he wanted. So she reached to the tray and began eating the sweet treats before her, stuffing herself the way he wanted her too. It was a bit empowering to see that her mate didn't mind the extra curves, that he appreciated her form.

His mouth on her body was driving her crazy and when he asked about the treats she looked at the tray there was still a lot left she would never be able to get all of them down. "There are still more my love, you may need to help me make room" she'd play along with his game no problem. "Could you use oil again please?"

She was actually enjoying his games with her rear...and he had an idea...since she wasn't looking back. He lifted his billy club. The lacquered and wax polished wood had a six inch handle and a 12 inch stick as wide as his cock, with rings carved all the way down it.
He grinned as he covered it with oil and slid nine inches of it slowly into her, until she had a wooden tail sticking out.

Leaning back, he slid his cock fully into her puss, and began to work the stick in her. The rings bouncing along the inside of her ass. This could prove entertaining. "It's not all the way in dear. Do you want more back there? The stick has three inches to go." His other hand was working her clit hard, he was so excited by this turn of events and looked over the see that the door to their private 'head' was open and waiting for her if she needed.

Bianca was excited to feel Eric inside of her once again, only when she felt the pressure against her backside it wasn't Eric at all. It was harder and ringed and he was pushing it deeper than she could have ever imagined. It wasn't horrible, she just felt full and stretched and she was unsure if something bad could happen with her having something foreign like this in her body. "Eric... what... what is that?"

When his cock slid into her filling pussy as well as her ass she cried out, the stick was moving in her as and he was moving inside of her and both sensations were overwhelming "I don't think I can take anymore" she whimpered as his fingers mashed her clit, at this rate it wasn't going to take her very long to reach that desperate release that was building inside of her body. If the ache in her stomach didn't interrupt them first.

Eric knew she was stuffed full, and this was a near thing. "Keep it down, Bianca. Concentrate on your puss, try NOT to think how good it feels, and how wonderfully full you are, and how close you are, and how much you are going to cum all over me, you messy girl!"

He pulled the stick entirely out of her, and pulled his cock back to shoot his heavy load up into her ass, fingers in her puss as his fingers were a blur on her clit. He had to make her cum and listened for her release.

"There love, I came and filled you and it will ease you when you empty your rear. Go and comfort your stomach. You have done well."

He made a note to the chef. Tomorrow she would have tapioca pudding with honey for breakfast.

The ache in her stomach grew as he continued to stroke himself in and out of her tight pussy, his words were dirty and erotic and they worked her into a frenzy of pleasure and ache the mixture was strange to her but not terribly unpleasant. She let out a sigh of relief when he pulled the stick from her bottom and shoot his load into her tight bottom for the second time since they'd been married.

Once her own orgasm passed and he'd given permission she'd made her way to their private resting room to relieve her stomach. She'd been so stuffed full of sweet treats and then that club that it truly was a relief.

She came out of the resting room flushed a deep shade of crimson with her eyes on the floor.

He'd cleaned himself off, and moved to softly enfold her in his arms. "It's been a couple of big days my dearest. And you have shown yourself to be a wonderfully compliant wife. I am truly pleased with your efforts. But I think we have tired you out.

Why don't you freshen up for bed, I'll deal with some items of my office, and then come to you. Tonight, I will sleep in you, but not for release, just so we can be one. Does that make you happy, my beautiful love?"

He had no idea that their sleep tonight would be interrupted by the sounds of cannon fire.

Bianca found comfort in her husbands arms as he wrapped them around her, her own hands slung around his waist and she nuzzled him a moment before she nodded in response to his words "That makes me very happy Eric" she said softly before slipping away to ready herself for sleep.

She brushed out her hair and then braided it, she slid out of her clothes and then slid into bed and waited for her husband to join her. However she was exhausted and she found herself asleep before he returned to bed.

Eric grinned as he left her. Above decks, he was a tyrant, making his men preload half the cannon, carronades, and long muskets. If unused for a day, those barrels would all have to be acid cleaned, and his men looked at him as though he'd lost sense.

OK, maybe he was overcautious, but Bianca was on board, so he would do as he felt. It was his ship.

The cabinboy, Jean, announed that her Grace was asleep, and the ship grew quiet. None wanted to wake their personal princess.

Finally, Eric snuck in, laying out his boots, shirt sword and pistol by the chair. Jean would deliver fresh pressed pants before he arose.

Then he slid into bed, snuggling in behind her. A bit of warm wine wet both her cleft and his cock, and he lifted her cheek to more easily slide between her legs and up into her. With his arm hugging her, a hand cupping her breast and his face in her hair, he was out.

Smashing sounds of a cannon shot hitting the deck awoke them, and he came, startled into her. Almost immediately, the boom of the offending cannon was heard.

Still dripping from her, he grabbed his things and leaped onto deck, calling 'go in the head, it's iron lined'

He got a report that an unmarked vessel had crept up behind them withdark sails. Then he remembered his instruction. "Gunny, fire at will." The preloaded cannon and carronade on the stern, carefully loaded and measured for range barked out their own thunder, and the sound of screams and smashed timber could be hear.

"Sir, I make it a converted corvair...not fully armed...she's a pirate."

Eric's grin was nasty. He was full crewed and had the longer ranged weapons. "Fire the 15 pounder across their deck." The heavy cannon shook the whole ship and was deafening, but the enemy mainsail cam crashing down. "Musketeers, wipe them up! Don't stop until they drop sail." The pther ship's crew would soon know they were outgunned 2 to 1, and could hardly turn without a mainsail. "Let them know when they beg for terms."

It was only then that he realized he had no pants. Laughing, he called Bianca back to bed. "Wife, come to your champion, suck him clean, then swallow him, for today we stop a pirate and claim a prize for Germany's fleet against the British. Were I allowed, She'd be French in you honor, yet I shall rename her 'Graceful Bianca'.

Back
Top Bottom