Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Tears and a Privateer (Torrid x Lanolyt)

Countess Hmm? He wondered whether her title would be stolen form her by those vultures at the Paris court. He would help her keep it, of course, just because no one stole from his Lady.

He sighed and moaned as she licked, tasted and then surrounded his bell.
"That feels marvelous Bianca, but I am going to show you that you can do more than your believe."

He lifted a wine glass and dribbled it over his cock to wet it, then rotated her so her hips were above him and his cock was pointing in the same direction as her throat. "Take a large breath, darling." Then he pulled her head down, filling first her mouth, then all the way down, until he was buired. "I have heard that swallowing fast helps."

Then he released her head to come up again and idly licked at her puss.

"That may have been a bit uncomfortable, but it gave me the greatest pleasure you can imagine. Now try on your own." He wondered whether she would resist and need to be punished. A little spank might be fun.

Bianca had been enjoying her exploration of his body when he pulled her off and dribbled the wine over his body. She didn't know what he was getting at, but she let her body be moved around and she took a deep breath just as he'd instructed. When he pushed back into her mouth she was happy to have him back in there, but when he pushed down her throat she gagged roughly. Barely hearing his words but registering them she began to swallow quickly. It hurt to have his cock filling his throat and when he released her head she pulled her mouth off of his cock and rubbed her throat.

"That hurts Eric" she didn't want to do it again. "Please don't make me do it again" she wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him slowly. She would do anything, but when he'd shoved his cock down like that it felt as if her throat was going to rip apart.

"Darling, you need to relax. Tell you what...you're disobeying just a little, but before I 'punish you' I'm going to help you." He pulled down a bottle of anesthetic, and tipped her head up. Only two drops down her throat would make her numb and gagless.

"Now suck dear...and expect a little adjustment in your attitude."

He calmly gave her left ass cheek a stinging swat. "Little girls who misbehave, get spanked." Her right cheek was next, not even leaving a solid handprint. And his next slaps were closer to center, but a bit softer. She'd learn to appreciate and love it...and he could see her sex already blooming.

He pressed his mouth tight to her puss, and surrounded her clit, then bit just enough to firmly hold her.

She flushed a little, she'd just promised to obey and here she was begging him not to make her do something he desired.

"Yes Eric" she whispered softly after he'd dropped the anesthetic down her throat. She brought her mouth back to his cock at the same time that he brought his hand down on her ass, she yelped softly around his cock and worked him as deep as she could into her mouth, she hoped this felt good for him since she could no longer feel what she was doing, her tongue squirmed against his cock as she struggled to force the rest of him down her throat.

It was hard but she got him there and unsure of what she should do next she slowly began to work him out of her throat again, only to take him back in. When he pressed his mouth to her blooming sex she moaned around his thick length.

He sucked in air and lightly bit, sucking hard and flickering his tongue across her hard as she completely engulfed him.

He whined into her, and his fingers slipped into her puss and ass. He diddled into her and thrust up to meet her, shooting into her throat, mouth and across her tongue.

But he didn't stop until he heard her shuddering moan.

"Darling, that was excellent. You are naturally talented. Now I must hurry, or I will miss the boat and you will be hat and shoeless, which is far below your deserved station. Please help me dress...I need to be presentable."

He let her pick a shirt and trousers as he polished his boots. Then hurriedly, he donned the clothes and kissed her quickly goodbye. Locking the door for her safety.

Not surprisingly, the boat had waited for him and he made the crew uneasy with his silly smile.

In the town, he found hats, some purses, shoes, stocking, candies, and flowers, and a beautiful white gown. Then he managed to get an unofficial audience with the Governor.

When the boat redocked with the schooner, there was a surprise. The crew stood lined up along the edge of the ship on each side, cutlasses and swords raised.

"Darling, please let me in. I brought the Bishop of St. Maartin... I have a dress for you, the Governor's daughter is here for a maid, and the Governor will stand as best man. I hope you don't mind."

He slid into the room, and showed her the dress festooned with Pearls and white coral bits. He presented her with the bocquet and candies. "Please darlng. I'm not ordering, I'm asking. I have all we need, the sun is setting, the moon is rising, the crew all took bathes, and I really am afraid that something will happen to make you change your mind. So will you please dress and make me yours forever?" The words came out in a rush and he was almost begging her.

Bianca had gladly helped Eric dress for his trip ashore, even doing the buttons on the shirt. She was comfortable with their intimacy he kissed him on the cheek before he left and said "Be safe, My Captain"

When he left she slid into his robe and laid in their bed, and thought about the events that had taken place over the past few days. She'd been rescued by the man she'd now marry, bathed, clothed, and loved not to mention fed. He'd made the ships food seem modest but it was anything but and she felt as if she were already putting on the weight she'd lost on the island and it'd only been two days.

The sound of the water lapping against the side of the boat and sea birds in the distance lulled her into a light sleep, it was hours later when he'd returned.

"Eric... the dress is beautiful" but she couldn't resist a small giggle at the fact that he'd made the entire crew bathe. "Nothing will change my mind send in the governors daughter I'll not be able to dress alone.

When the girl entered and helped her into her dress she noticed how much the girl tittered commenting on her future husbands rugged good looks and the excitement of marrying a man of the sea. Bianca agreed with all of it, her future husband was an extremely handsome man, she didn't know how exciting life at sea would be but she was ready to find out.

The governors daughter even wrapped her hair into a style befitting a sea goddess. She truly looked like a bride and her only regret was that her family was not here to see the event. She walked out onto the deck of the ship in her bridal wear and was ready to take her husband.

Eric was stunned. He knew she was pretty, but he'd picked up a wild haired, dirty girl in a ragged dress. Her changes had been gradual and mostly seen in the indirect light of the underdecks.

The ceremony was simple, and the Governor produced the marriage license with a flourish, Van der Moot was a romantic and had loved the idea of being included. "Do Aye can nay hab de ship angor in de arber, you two be berry velcome. Come ye back again." He gave them a thick quilt. "Nebber bin slept unner."

The crew had put together an impromptu band and actually managed a bridal march that sounded quite sweet. They had managed to pool their funds to buy two bottles of honey wine.

Vows were exchanged in that ancient of ceremonies, and they were blessed by the pleasant aging Bishop. Then, the deck to their cabin was strewn with flowers from the cliffs and they were left alone. The ship was embarassingly silent until Eric stuck his head out. "Boys. A half bottle of rum each, but play some music, get out the cards, enjoy yourselves."

As the normal noises resounded, he swept her into his arms and kissed her tightly.
"Tonight, I am the happiest man alive. I hope you are nearly as happy as I." He still could not believe she was his.

It took over ten minutes to unlace and unbutton her confounded dress, but the look on her face made every moment honey sweet.

Bianca couldn't help but laugh at how quiet the crew had been, they were trying to keep quiet so their captain and his new bride could have a romantic night. "That is much better, the men should have a good night as well a celebration for us is a celebration for them"

"It was a beautiful ceremony Eric, thank you" she turned and stroked her fingers over his cheek slowly. "You made our wedding beautiful."

She pressed her lips against his lips gently and stepped in close to him so that her body brushed against his, she may have been a bit shy but she was ready to be his wife in every sense of the word. She slid her hands down his chest slipping open buttons to reveal his chest, she leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his chest.

Eric smirked at her. "Oh, they were quiet all right. And how many ears to you think would have been pressed to the cabin door? If they could each put both of them, they would have."

She was like an excited kitten, and he smile proudly that he had managed to made such a quick wedding to her liking. There'd been so much guesswork. Even the lord and master can be nervous about how his love will feel.

Her kisses in his chest further stirred him. "Darling...I hope you don't mind a tradition, but we need white sheets tonight, to show your virtue tomorrow. I want to do this, because in the minds of these uneducated men, only a virgin bride is worthy of respect. You have fended off the dandies, the rakes, and the cads, and I want them to accord you every measure of a woman's honor. See if tomorrow, they don't look at you as some goddess to be worshipped, instead of leering at your undies on the line.

And you have their respect that you survived in that tiny island swell above the waves. You are a woman of high quality, and their pride in my marrying you reflects upon the ship.

I tell you this, because if you publicly ever show me disrespect, as Captain, I will be forced to punish you. Never the whip or twisted stocks...but I would be forced to do something. And I so love you.

His shirt was off, followed by his boots, and his merchant marine captain's breeches. She was down to those silly fluffy undergarments and he was in his natural skin. "Will you kneel now and worship my cock...not quite to release. After all, we have the most special of paths to cross tonight. Do you wish me to use anything to take the pain of your deflowering, or will you continue to amaze me with your strength."

He pushed down her last garments, admiring her cocoa bush, and the vee of her legs. Her breasts...how he wished to suckle on them for hours. But now was her chance to truly welcome her lord with mouth and puss. This was the one time he would let her lead, and he lay on the bed, his member pointing proudly skyward. Outside the band was singing dirty ditties. "What do you do with a naked lady." Eric smiled. Indeed.

Bianca didn't care if the sheets were white or green all she cared about was seeing that their marriage was properly binding in every way. She'd heard once that a woman could be cast aside after marriage if she didn't sleep with her husband that night and she didn't want that at all.

She didn't understand why he kept reminding her of publicly disrespecting him, as if she ever was. If she had something to say she'd say it in private to him where no one else could hear just as a Lady should, she would always show her husband the utmost respect in public and in the case of her husband in front of his crew.

"I'll never disrespect you in public Eric, I'm a lady and I am no shrew... please I want nothing more to serve my husband."

Bianca was set to kneel before him before he began to push her garments down and then laid on the bed so she moved onto the bed next to him and brought her hands to his already rigid member, stroking him slowly and surely and then bringing her mouth to his cock and engulfing him with the heat of her mouth, suckling him hard and steady and then working him towards her throat just the way he'd shown her, this time without the pain reliever to lessen the pain of it. She wanted to show her love and this was what she knew with him.

Eric nodded, pleased with her reply. She got what the position he was in required.

He had prepared himself to be a bit disappointed with her oral skills, but she surprised him as she worked to take him to the root. "Oh..Bianca. What a wedding present for me. He distracted his mind to prevent premature release. She truly was that good.

"Dearheart. If you want to make love instead of getting a wonderfully sensual snack, then I'd request you let up now, and slide up here to kiss me and let me really enjoy those breasts. I have not had near the time I wish to play with them. They are a wonder, so full and well suspended. Would you care to take my cock between them as I play?"

He tugged at her nipples and flicked them back and forth, kneading her firm soft teats. "Darling, they feel so wonderful. I hope that you are enjoying this. After we make love, I intend my mouth to explore them fully. For now, cup my manhood between them and snuggle me. Surround me with those oh so feminine orbs and tease me. Don't worry. We have time for everything else."

Bianca removed her mouth from her husbands manhood and slid up his body as his fingers now played with her sensitive nipples causing delicate moans to slip from her lips. She was nervous about this being their first time making love, but she was sure it was going to be wonderful and she would do for him anything he requested.

Once high enough she engulfed his hard member between her ample bosom and pushed her breasts together so that they hugged his cock perhaps not as tight as her throat had or even has her most intimate parts would but she hoped it would be enjoyable for him none the less and as his hands played she brought her lips to his chin and softly nibbled at his hard jaw.

She had found yet another sweet way to please him. Not as tight as her mouth, but certainly pleasing in an immersing delicate way. He realized he was enjoying himself so much that as she moved to nibble his jaw, he splayed her breasts wide and gasped. "Enough and more than enough!

You'll have me drained too quickly yet! Wife, it is time, slide up and press me to your gateway. We will shatter the lock together and then enjoy the benefits that the new passage will grant us both. You can take me fast or slow...perhaps fast were best? I shall not thrust until you tell me...this is the last time I will look for you to control that!

He was so ready for her...he hoped he wouldn't immediately burst.

Bianca rose over her husband, her hands braced over his chest as she found the perfect way to straddle him. Her sex brushed against his cock softly and brought a moan from her lips, so she did this again rubbing softly against him coating him with her love juices. "Oh I like the way this feels." She said as she reached down and aligned him with her entrance.

She was a little scared, she'd heard that the first time would hurt because of her virginity. But like the good wide she was, she pushed him into her with a soft moan. It didn't hurt yet so she slid down until she met with resistance, she almost wished that he was thrust up from beneath and take her but she pushed through the fear and forced herself quickly down, breaking through.

Pain shot through her body, starting at her core and filling her... she screamed and buried her head in the crease of his neck. Tears rolled down her cheeks and fell on his shoulder, she hadn't expected it to hurt as it did. Bianca clung to him, she couldn't bring herself to move.

"Hush my sweet wife. The painful part is past, relax while I prepare you."

He was actually glad she was frozen, as it allowed his near orgasm to back away. He was her master, but also her protector, so he kissed her neck and licked along her ear as he slid a hand between them. He would reassure and excite her, until she was begging for him to make love. In the meantime, being buried in the depths of her so tight cleft was marvelous.

His hand reached its target, and two fingers began to knead and tickle her upper labia and clit. Around and around her little button his fingers swept.

His other hand lifted along the side to cup a most full breast, massaging and teasing her nipple as he lightly bit her earlobe and nibbled down along the edge of her tight soft jaw. "Your Master will make it all well, and more than well. But don't move at all untill I say you are permitted. You may moan, clutch, and kiss me back, but those hips will stay in place...when you truly need to have me stroke into you, ask your Master for permission to move, and I will give you your glimpse of heaven."

She was entirely his now, to do with as he pleased. And he chose to love her.

Bianca felt his hand squirming between their bodies and panic shot through her, she didn't know what he was going to do but the arrows of pain were still shooting through her core and she couldn't imagine it was going to feel good, that is until she felt his fingers press against the button between her legs. There was pleasure, though still tainted by pain but at least it was starting to do feel good.

She felt her nipples hardening to his touch and a moan slipped past her lips and was lost to his shoulder, her arms around him dug lightly in to his skin. The pain seemed to have faded and there were twinges of something else, something caused by his fingers. She lifted her head and looked down into his eyes as he played with her body, her inside walls were clenching around his member inside of her and she felt the need for something else... something more...

"Eric... may I move now, please?"

She was responding well and as she asked him, he felt the yearning in her eyes. But he didn't want her smouldering. He wanted an inferno.

"Not yet love...you aren't quite ready. I don't want you to be the souffle that falls..."
His fingers picked up speed, and he added just a little pinching in her nipples to put her on edge. He moved his hand from her nipple and ran it up and down her back, then squeezed each cheek of her ass hard, and pressed his index finger into her wetness, then up to plunge all the way up into her ass.

Only when he felt her vaginal muscles involuntarily clench did he pull a little out of her and kiss her on the lips. "Now darling, as I thrust, you thrust. Show me how much you want my burning seed in your depths."

It took all of her strength not to move when he told her she wasn't ready, she felt readier than she ever had earlier.

Bianca moaned and looked down at him, there was longing in her eyes that hadn't been there. When his finger moved into her ass, her eyes went wide and the urge to move against him grew stronger, it was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. His manhood deep inside of her and his finger probing her behind.

"Yesss" she moaned softly when he pulled put a little and gave her instructions, he thrust into her and her hips moved with his. "Please more.. please"

Now is was coupling, he rammed his hips up as she came down. They would both have bruises later...but that was fine. He was getting so very deep within her.

Suddenly, he rolled on top and began to plumb her depths with his full weight, hand still on her clit, but now he was working it hard, to just outside the edge of pain. "Now you may cum darling...let it all go and just explode."

Bianca yelped softly when he flipped her over, the surprise quickly faded though when she felt his weight above her. It was intense and heady and she felt as if she were going to come apart at the seams, she couldn't help but wonder if this is what it was like for all women when they're deflowered but for some reason she doubted it. She didn't want to believe that anyone else had ever felt quite like this before.

She was unsure of what he meant by 'cum' but she suspected that it had something to do with he feeling that was building between her legs, causing her inner walls to convulse and had her feeling like there was just something out of her reach, whatever it was she was rapidly reaching it her body felt as if it were ready to explode and with one last rub of his hand she came apart, her orgasm ravaged her body roughly. Bianca was bucking and squirming beneath her husband. "Eric..." she whined softly and clung to him.

Eric patted her ass softly after she came. He had not quite arrived, which was just as well. She didn't need to be with child quite yet.

"See how much better things are when you obey? now go turn over. I'm going to make love to your ass. You will know all the pleasures this night. If you wish, you may hurry, and get some oil for your rear before we begin."

Now he would possess her last virgin area. She would be his through and though.

"After I cum, you can clean us up for bed."

She looked up at him a little worried, he was going to put his cock in her bottom? "Yes Eric" she said softly as she rolled off the bed and grabbed the oil, knowing better now than to disobey. She was scared about this, she'd never heard of a man taking a woman's behind before not even when she'd talk intimacies with her married friends.

Bianca handed him the oil and quickly got on her stomach in front of him, she thought she'd been doing well on obeying him and she didn't want to ruin that now with her desire to question him on this choice.

She was acting properly and he would make sure she was not rent open.

Spreading Bianca's legs wide. He slid two oiled fingers into her rear, and worked them well, before stretching her with three fingers and sliding up.

When he set his cock against her and slid in, she was able to take him and he happily ground into her tight ass.

It wasn't long before he cam, and he rolled off her. "There, now you are entirely mine. Go get a washcloth while I handle the sheets."

He cut a square from the bedsheet where her blood had soaked it and put it on a sword tip, ready for the morning, then he added a new sheet and let her wash him well.

"Tonight, my cock is your pacifier. It should remain with your through the night...we will sleep on our sides, each with the head on the other's inner leg."

Bianca moaned softly when he slid his oiled fingers into her, it didn't feel bad so she relaxed and when he slid his cock into her she felt full and satisfied, and when he came the sensation was an interesting one. Her bottom was full of his hot seed though it was not unpleasant.

Once he'd pulled from inside of her and gave her orders she rolled out of bed and grabbed a cloth to wash him with, making sure that every inch of his cock was clean.

She crawled back into bed with him, just as he had described taking his cock in her mouth and laying her head to his thigh. She prayed she didn't grind her jaw in her sleep that would be most unpleasant for her new husband.

As she dutifully, and lovingly, cleaned him, he kissed her. "You are a good wife, all any many could ask for."

Snuggled with his tip in her mouth, and his face felling the warmth of her puss, sleep came easy. He truly was the luckiest man alive.

Waking during the night, he found that she was mouthing him. Was she asleep or playing? Either way it felt wonderful and he was starting to harden. So he let his own tongue and lips kiss and suckle on her lower lips, gradually awakening her. "Darling, It's time for our midnight snack. I'm having a creampuff, your stuffed sausage awaits you to fill it. Dine well."

Eric's teeth lightly compressed each of her lips, to sting just a bit, tugging at them, even as he sucked hard. He wanted her very swollen and sensitive as he began to lick and tease her.

For the moment, he let her take her own lead with his member. He'd train her as needed.

Outside, the crew could be heard at their stations, prepping the ship to sail onthe morning tide.

Back
Top Bottom