Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrangement Of Hearts

Paso Doble Dance

Tom brought the panties to his nose, breathed deep and stuffed them in his pocket and pointed indicating for her to go to the other spot light on the opposite side of the room. Tom started the music and they each took an aggressive stance. Tom's eyes locked on her where they would stay for the rest of the dance. Angela pranced forward and rolled her hips seductively, in response Tom advanced on her with slow long seductive strides,circling her his eyes locked tight on her holding her captive. They circled one another like two cobra's about to do battle. But then came together and he took her wrists forcefully and spun her out the red dress becoming horizontal showing all that she had, but in a modest blur of motion. Just hint enough to melt the heart of any man, but one in particular, and he was driving the dance. His quick precise motions matching the beat of the music. He coiled her in tight to his chest their lips just a millimeter apart.

Angela, in a serpentine motion rolled her hips against him and at the height of the roll her hands were on the sides of his face and her lower body pressed to his the feeling indescribable through the thin fabric but just as she teased again him she pushed away stepping back with deliberate motions. Her eyes never left his face and she developed the distance her hips switching with each step and each step was punctuated with a rhythmic click of her heel. She swirled her hips bringing her into a lonely turn of a complete circle to torment his want of her a bit farther.

She was daring him with every deliberate motion and with her chest bowed she took the perfect position for him to try to claim her again.

Tom called to her with the motion of her finger and they came together, colliding in perfect symmetry the spinning out together and once again flying apart. He took her wrists forcefully and spun her again and again then let her slide her hands down his sides till she was leaning hard on his abs, her chest visibly heaving seductively. Tom took her wrists again and they danced as one hands locked together as they rocked their hips in perfect synchrony.

Their bodies seemed to flow in one fluid motion together and in perfect opposition each move punctuated to match the beat. It was as if they had danced together all of their lives. Their bodies synchronized so closely.

When he moved her hands down him that way she let out a soft and surprising moan the way he grabbed her wrists and the way his body moved perfectly with hers she knew she wanted him to take her right there. The notion would pass when he no longer danced with her but every time he grabbed her wrists with such force she could only imagine him pinning her to the floor and tearing the dress from her body.

She allowed him control and when she spun away from him she was no longer trotting away but thrusting towards him yet again as if two forces colliding. In the heat of a moment she kicked her leg up onto his hip tilting herself back briefly before she turned her back on him again. She was suddenly wishing for the panties because unlike any time she had ever danced before she could feel herself slickening whit ever bold thrust or meeting of their bodies.

As they came together in a spin at the conclusion of the dance he stopped and bent her over his arm kissing her deeply. Her thigh parted the slit in the dress and it fell to either side. As he kissed her deeply, he ran his hand up her exposed thigh from knee to her maidenhood and met with the wetness of her arousal long before he reached its source.

As the music ended Tom continued kissing her his fingers finding her sex and they continued for more than a minute. When he brought her to a sitting position on his knee they continued kissing one kiss flowing into the next, both afraid to breath. "My god what a beautiful dance" Tom finally gasped.

Angela gave a desperate moan and it was clear again when it came to her dancing with him she would submit every time. If only she were that way all the time but something about watching his body move with hers was freeing and even more than her partner normally gave her she knew that the moisture between her legs was from him teasing her like no man ever had. Should his fingers venture far enough he would be able to feel her un broken and delicate virginity and the thought of him knowing for sure made her moan eve loader. She thought she might have had an orgasm if he continued but she moved to stand her cheeks red and her heart throbbing from all the kissing and his hands touching her.

He felt her start to stand and held her gently in her place kissing her more deeply than before. His fingers slipped gently inside her and encountering her hymen. He gently backed away. He was falling in love with the young dancer, but would not break his promise not to take her virginity, but he would leave her knowing that he understood what that meant. His now wet fingers moved to massage her clit as he held her ever so gently. "I want you my darling, but you are not yet mine to take. "

He kissed her deeply one last tome and helped her to her feet , both of them breathless and in love.

Her cheeks were bright red as he touched within her and she moaned despite her strong desire to keep from doing so. Angela hated him more now than she ever had because she resented the fact that he could make her body betray her. She squirmed trying to be free of him but at he rubbed her she moaned again her eyes shutting. Once he did let her got she ran for the door fumbling with the lock before getting out and running for her room. Her cheeks were red and she truly despised him for all he was able to do to her. His body was intoxicating and she could not stand the idea of wanting him in a physical way so she refused herself to feel anything at all. Locking her door she went into her private bath running ice cold water before climbing in despite the freezing sensation it gave her and she dove under letting the world melt away as she hid under the frosty water.

Tom was a bit confused. she seemed to have really enjoyed it , yet she ran away as though she had been offended. This young woman was more of a challenge than her older counterparts who appreciated more the affections of a man, and were less apt to be scared and more apt to be enthralled.

He turned off the lights and closed up the gym then went to his room and changed into more comfortable clothing, a pair of jeans and a tea shirt and went down and knocked on her door. "Angie" he said "Can we talk?".

“Go away Tom I am in the bath!” She yelled draining the water and refilling the tub with warm water laying back in it again. HE had two choices come in against her will or give up and walk away. Either way she was staying in her room the rest of the night and not coming out until summoned the next day. The thoughts of his hand between her legs made her face heat again and face red with the thought she considered releasing the tension that had been building on her own.

"I'll be back later then" he said with cheery voice. He walked away from her door and left her to her own devices. He went down to his office which was directly below her room and started to play the dance music from their last dance, he turned it up enough she could hear it faintly upstairs.. After an hour he went back up and knocked, can we talk now? before you become a prune?

She sighed softly as she finally gave in letting her hand come between her thighs. Then again he was at her door, “If I want to be a dried up fruit I will be!” Her voice quivered a bit as she spoke and she went back to her task as silently as she could. She could feel her heart beat faster and she was glad she had locked the door. She leaned her head back shutting her eyes hopeful he had gone away.

"You know, you can always leave if you want to." he said, "So what harm will talking do? It won't endanger your virginity, your desire was obvious, your just to proud too acknowledge it. Just like before you wont give a man a chance to treat you right. Your not serious about marriage. Its all a game to you. Well I'm not playing. If you want to continue lets talk either that or I'll take you home in the morning. I'll be in my office, don't keep me waiting too long. I can back out of this too don't forget."

She groaned getting out of the tub, “Wait just a second ok!” She put on a towel her hair and body dripping wet when she went to her door, “I wasn’t avoiding you I was busy with something alright. Some in and say what you need to say.” She sat on the fainting sofa that was at the end of her bed and gestured for him to sit at her vanity stool. Her hands clutched the towel the long hair still dripping down her. “So what did you want to talk about.”

"Why did you run away from the Gym?" he asked. "I did nothing you might not have expected, and nothing you didn't enjoy. I am pledged to marry you, I'm not some stranger with no commitment. What did I do to deserve that? What do you find wrong with me now?" he asked. He sat quietly and listened.

Her cheeks showed her embarrassment, “We argue all the time but when you touch me its like I have no control over my body. I did enjoy it but I wanted so much not to. You felt me and the things I wanted you to do to me were just…”She hid her face trying to be honest, “This is no game to me. Do I loathe you most of the time? Every moment but when you are dancing with me I can’t stand you. You are everything I never wanted and mostly that isn’t because of things you did in the past but the things I am willing to do for you. Make me want to be bad and I have worked my whole life to be good.”

"I make you want to be bad? What have I made you want to do? I have done nothing to you that is bad. At least I don't think so. If i have tell me what it is. You have your virginity. I have made you desire your future husband. What is bad about that?
"I don't understand you Angela. I really don't"

Angela took a deep breath letting it out slowly, “The way you touch me the way you look at me…Everything you do except talking. When you talk we normally argue or you don’t understand me. If that is all you had to say to me than go. I don’t expect you to understand me just know that I am not giving up.”

Her hands grasped the towel and she stood going to grab her clothing from a dresser and going into the bathroom to drop the towel and begin to dress.

He sat there." You think I will marry a woman I don't understand? there is no way. Questions are not out of bounds, and you can't just dismiss me and say your not giving up, because that is the same thing. I don't want to fight. I want to talk, and if you won't you might just as well go home now and save us both a lot of grief."

"You said everything I do except talking is bad. You and I both know that is not true. If you want examples I'll provide them. So if there are specific things you don't like and you are sincere about them, I want to hear them now. I won't have you running off and locking your self away like this."

She came out in her bra and panties arms crossed over her chest, “The problem is I DO like what you are doing.” She got closer the lace set not leaving much of her to the imagination as the red material was only truly covering her nipples and the parts he had explored earlier. She put her hands on her hips and she continued, “When we were dancing I just wanted you to pin me to the floor and have me right there and then when you touched me.” She felt her body heating again as she thought about it a long moment a soft groan came from her.

She came to sit on his lap her chest against his, “I have hardly ever wanted to touch myself the way you almost made me. The way I was until you came up here. I wanted you to touch me and when you did I reacted appropriately for a girl my age and experience level. I want things that I have never wanted aside from in passing when dancing before. I am always aching wanting to make you mad just so you will show me how vicious you can be. You bring out this side of me I never knew I had. Is that clear enough for you?”

He put his arms around her holding her in his lap. "I understand everything you told me except one thing. How is it wrong? If you are to be my wife, none of it is wrong! You should want me that way. But if your too young for those things, even if they are new, then you are to young to get married, and you might as well go home. You can do this with someone else in a couple years when your ready. I won't be available. "

"So here is how it is. Either you want to desire me physically, and that is ok, not wrong, or home you go. Now as before, the decision is yours. But in the morning you either stay or go, and if you stay, you will never lock me out again. Its your choice."

Before he released her, He pulled her body tight to his and kissed her deep and hard.

“I never thought I would say this to you but do you really want to marry me? You keep telling me to go and I am wondering just how much you must want me gone. That is why I can’t let myself want you. You give me no choice in the matter. I want you or I leave? You gave me the freedom to choose and I stayed. Why do you have to push me to my breaking point? I find you intolerable sexy and when you kiss me like that I enjoy it and don’t find it wrong but would you want me if I was fine with any man just touching me like you do before I can build that kind of relationship? Or do you feel you are just so damn special that you shouldn’t have to work for it?”

Again she was angry with him but this time she took it out on him physically. She kissed him hard pressing her hips against him, “So than take me Tom. Turn me into the woman you think I should be. You don’t want to marry a virgin with some sense of modesty then take me.” She reached her arms around unhooking the bra revealing her soft skin as she tossed it to the floor, “Right now lay me on that bed and strip away everything from me. Pin me down and do to me what I wanted you to before I left.” She pressed her lips to his again rough and untamed like her previous kisses.

"You forget. We agreed I would not take your virginity. For me to do that would lessen your value to another man, and steel something no one can replace. I want a virgin when marry, and a virgin you will be. I don't want what you wont give willingly. But if you won't give me what you yourself want, then have no hope of winning you. If I wanted a whore I could certainly buy one cheaper, and with far less trouble!

The reason you may not lock your door, is not as you imagine that i want to molest you at night, It is because you used it to hide from me, and not answer my questions. You forced me to force you and you got what you wanted. So nothing has changed. I won't rape you, but you do need to decide just what you want and more important, what you will let your self have, and that includes me as a husband. I'll see you in the morning for your decision." He got up and walked out of the room closing the door behind him, and went to his study.

Draping an arm over her still bare breast she went after him slamming his door as she entered , “You son of a bitch! I think you just like to hear yourself talk!” She got closer to him her hands taking his shirt and in a rage ripping it open, “I locked myself away so you COULD marry a virgin!” She jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist, “Now put me on that desk and finish what you started since you would not let me alone long enough to do it myself! And for god’s sake don’t talk because when you talk you piss me off! Use your body like when we dance.” Then she said one last thing hardly above a whisper, “And maybe I want you to molest me in the middle of the night.”

Tom stood up, If that was what she wanted he would give it to her just like she asked on the dance floor. He reached down and ripped away the panties, then scooped her up in his arms. He carried her out of the study and back down to the gym. he went in, locking the door behind him and setting the lights. He stripped off the rest of his clothes, and started the Paso Doble. "Dance" was all he said. They began the dance again this time with a fury, each dancing with fire and emotion. There were no stage kisses here they were real, and full of animal passion. Their bodies melded together with nothing to separateried them. When the finished the dance he invaded her as before this time holding the clinch his finger roughly massaging he clit. He sucked her nipples and kissed her deep he didn't stop until he felt her release and heard he scream. He kissed her deeply and carried her from the gym . He took her to her room and tucked her in to bed. "You will marry as a virgin." he whispered to her as he kissed her good night.

Back
Top Bottom