Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrangement Of Hearts

Once changed into the dress she emerged her face paited red with shyness. Her eyes looked like she would cry but she was too proud a woman as she allowed the woman to put shoes on her now stocking covered legs. A look of hatred crossed her face as she turned to show him the final result. “Can I at least wear thigh highs? I mean there is nothing against garters in society is there?”

The sales woman looked up at her appalled and the seamstress was clearly speechless. She rolled her eyes knowing this would likely get her in trouble but that shut her up enough to move on.

Tom chuckled at her request. "With that dress, I suppose. But if you do I'll have an additional requirement that we will discuss later." he turned to the sales lady. That will do nicely, now we need a cocktail dress. Something elegant, suitable for a party. while they waited he had her sit on the sofa with him and whispered, "if you insist on thigh highs and garters then you may not wear panties, but of course its completely up to you." He smiled at her while they waited before long the saleslady returned with a red cocktail dress, shoes and a purse.

“Fine, I can live without panties but I cannot live in the same stockings my grandmother wore.” Then the red dress arrived and she actually responded slightly more positive, “I can do red.” She took the hated hat off as she stood and she immediately went to put the dress on as it clung to her slender but curvy body. She put on the pumps herself and came to stand on the platform again feeling far more confident in this dress than the other. She could wow people in this and easily be the envy of every man in the room. She smiled at herself in the mirror, “Now this I like.”

Tom approved whole heartedly, the dress looked good on her, "we'll take that one too," he said. he called the sailslady to him and whispered in her ear. She smiled and left for the stock room when she returned, she had a plain white cotton blouse, that buttoned down the front, a very short wool plaid skirt, a pair of black "mary Jane" shoes, and a pair of white thigh high stockings and garters which were too short even to reach the hem of the skirt. Unlike the other outfits, she brought no bra or panties. Tom nodded his approval.

wolvenrogue said:
Tom approved whole heartedly, the dress looked good on her, "we'll take that one too," he said. he called the sailslady to him and whispered in her ear. She smiled and left for the stock room when she returned, she had a plain white cotton blouse, that buttoned down the front, a very short wool plaid skirt, a pair of black "mary Jane" shoes, and a pair of white thigh high stockings and garters which were too short even to reach the hem of the skirt. Unlike the other outfits, she brought no bra or panties. Tom nodded his approval.

“Are you kidding me Tom?” Rage painted her face, “And where will I be wearing this? To perform on a pole for your or your friend’s personal enjoyment?” The occupants of the room looked at her horrified, “Thanks but no thanks I have plenty of plaid skirts.” She woman hesitated when giving it to her but in the end thrust it into her hands anyway doing her best to avoid a scene in the store no matter how private the area was. Then the skirt touched Angela’s bare skin and she went pale throwing it away from herself.

“Oh my god it’s wool! I am like deathly allergic! I need to go wash my hands and arms and face where can I go?” She was clearly panicked and already red hives were swelling on her perfect skin and she avoided touching her face and risking fibers getting in when she breathed. She hated him even more than she had, what man throws a woman into a dressing room with all sorts of smells and fabrics without knowing her allergies? Most especially one as bad as wool.

The saleslady took her immediately to the employee restroom, where they had a shower and helped her out of her clothes and into the shower. After 20 minutes in the shower, her reaction had begun to slow. They brought her some new cotton clothes to wear, and helped her to get dressed. They moved Tom to a new private dressing room, and brought her to him. whe he saw her, he said "I am sorry that happened, but I couldn't have known. You should have warned me about such a serious allergy."

wolvenrogue said:
The saleslady took her immediately to the employee restroom, where they had a shower and helped her out of her clothes and into the shower. After 20 minutes in the shower, her reaction had begun to slow. They brought her some new cotton clothes to wear, and helped her to get dressed. They moved Tom to a new private dressing room, and brought her to him. whe he saw her, he said "I am sorry that happened, but I couldn't have known. You should have warned me about such a serious allergy."

“My father sent you a list in the mail; I suppose you have not gotten it.” Her voice was trembling and she would not look at him, “Can we just get this over with?” Then she turned to the woman who had brought her to him, “Might I have some water please?” She was kind to the woman who had helped her and yet her cold nature showed when she said nothing else to him. Today had been the worst day she had ever thought she would have as a grown woman.

She was embarrassed and had been seen naked by strangers who were forced to help her. She dabbed her eyes with the back of her hand. Angela then turned her attention the stockings and garter that where there and while the woman went to get water they were left alone, “What the hell is your problem? You do realize in that short a skirt with this they all could have seen every part of me. Do you really not care if people see the intimate details of the woman you are going to marry? Or should I say be living with the next year?” She snuffled a little bit and then pulled herself together.

DeadRoseGarden said:
wolvenrogue said:

“My father sent you a list in the mail; I suppose you have not gotten it.” Her voice was trembling and she would not look at him, “Can we just get this over with?” Then she turned to the woman who had brought her to him, “Might I have some water please?” She was kind to the woman who had helped her and yet her cold nature showed when she said nothing else to him. Today had been the worst day she had ever thought she would have as a grown woman.

She was embarrassed and had been seen naked by strangers who were forced to help her. She dabbed her eyes with the back of her hand. Angela then turned her attention the stockings and garter that where there and while the woman went to get water they were left alone, “What the hell is your problem? You do realize in that short a skirt with this they all could have seen every part of me. Do you really not care if people see the intimate details of the woman you are going to marry? Or should I say be living with the next year?” She snuffled a little bit and then pulled herself together.
Tom excused the staff, and asked to be alone. Once they had left, he answered her. "Well first of all you never asked what or rather who the outfit was for. You just assumed I planned on showing you off to the world. Might that have been based on your understanding of my past? You might remember that that particular thing is off limits! and further the only limits on what I may ask you to do is that I won't take your virginity. You seem to have a very poor memory of what our agreement was. That outfit was a test, pure and simple, to see if you would keep your word, which you did not. I ought to just send you back to Daddy right now and demand that he pay up. I am sorry about the wool. I didn't know.

In fairness I'm going to give you one more chance, but you better decide to be sincere about making this work, other wise I'm just going to send you home and collect from your Dad. So what's it going to be?

She took a slow steadying breath, “I’m sorry. I just felt uncomfortable with them seeing me like that. I will be more aware in the future.” Her gaze was downcast but she still looked angry, “What am I to try next?” Her hands were clenched at her sides but she held her tongue otherwise. She waited silently not looking at him for another order to dress in something even if it was the hideous mary janes.

"Before we go any further you need to commit to obeying the rules, and your body language right now tells me your not. Look at your fists. Your poised for a fight. I couldn't do anything right if I tried right now. Relax and lets start over. Are you willing to do that? or not?"

She took a deep breath and nodded, “I’m fine. I will do my best, its not like I meant to break any rules you know. I mean I thought if even for a minute we kind of bonded this morning with the music until you tried to make me wear pearls.” She looked in the mirrors trying to fix her still damp hair as it dripped down the white linen which made her lack of a bra rather clear, “They are washing my undergarments somewhere nearby. I couldn’t risk fibers of wool getting on me.” She held a hand over her breast not wanting anyone to see the thin white fabric as it became sheer over her skin.

"Well ok then" he said "I have a challenge for you" I want you to pick three outfits on your own with the help of the ladies. Your goal is to please me. The first is to wear to wear out boating with me to a party on my yaught. The second is a formal for an evening at the symphony, and the third is to steal my attention when we are home alone. I shall not say a word to help you. the choices are up to you. Lets see how you do. When your done, If you please me we will leave this store and i will take you shopping where you want to go and let you but three more outfits, that only need please you."

She grinned, “Fine. An evening gown, a boating dress, and something for at home?” She was nervous but given the pending challenge she sucked up her pride and hopped to it. The workers tried to steer her from the ones she was choosing but Angela knew her body best and arrived to change.

The first dress she came out in was for the boar. A beautiful plunge neck like to a white sundress and a sun hat to match. The dress suited her and to be honest she did not totally hate it. Under the normal gothic look it was clear she knew how to be a proper lady. “Should it please you I would wear pearls with this dress.” She hand full hose that lead to white pumps that she was able to walk on with ease.

The next dress was the evening gown. The tight black mermaid fin dress made her plump and large bust spill over the strapless top something that Angela said could be changed to fit her bust better and again the gown suited her body giving her a sexy classy look even with the belt that was secured around the waist. That dress was completed with the thigh highs and gater and given her panties were off getting cleaned she was following his rule about them. They were paired with a low heel and she epressed how she would have her hair done, “I think a French roll in my hair with a collar type necklace. Maybe diamonds.”
The last one she called for everyone but him to leave before coming out. The large bust restrained under thin fabric with a print with the black and the same stockings and garter she had just been wearing. She was blushing and looking away, “Have I pleased you?”

Tom was completely in awe of her. What a change, she had done magnificently. He could hardly believe it. You did very well, but you missed something. put the first one back on please. while she went to change he asked the sales lady to summon the jeweler. When he arrived he asked for a double string of black pearls to be brought for her. he put them on her himself. "Yes" he said, "those will do nicely." Then he asked her to put on the evening gown. " You did say diamonds, didn't you?" while she was changing he had the jeweler bring his finest Diamond necklace. When she returned he put it on her. Standing back he said, "yes I do believe I like that also." Finally he had her put on her home out fit once again and fitted her with the special jewelry he had selected. He sent her back to change into her own clothes and he had all of their selections, both his and hers wrapped, and though he didn't tell her he had the wool skirt replaced with a cotton one and the schoolgirl outfit wrapped as well.
Alright my dear where would you like to shop? he asked.

Angela made a face at the pearls and decided in her head that not everything could look better if black but the look faded when she caught sight of the way the diamonds looked on her. She almost thanked him until he had her come out in the outfit she had picked for home with the other person there with the jewelry and the urge to slap him rose when she was fitted for the crude adornment. Swiftly she changed back into her washed garments she emerged insisting she wanted to go home and not wanting to sound rude she stated simply, “I adore the evening gown and diamonds. I think that is plenty for me.”

Tom was disappointed when she wanted to go home, she had been deserving of a reward, but would not accept it. He didn't understand what was wrong. as they loaded the clothes in the car and got in, he asked simply "what changed?" "did i offend you somehow?"

She shook her head and then shrugged, “I was just a little embarrassed by that guy seeing me so….bare?” Then she pushed on trying to smooth things over and not appear to be complaining, “Besides the clothing was very expensive as was the jewelry. Besides that gown was beautiful and I truly loved it and the diamonds. I would be greedy if I asked for more. Besides I sort of want to go home and dance out some frustration.”

She rand a hand through her hair sighing slightly wonder why he would care if she was offended. “Besides I need to get my dance partner here so that I can have you approve him and get to work. When can we start on building the studio?”

"the jeweler?" Tom shrugged "he has seen much more than that in his time. He fits all the peircing jewelry personally, and some of it is pretty intimate. I'm sorry, It didn't occur to me it was a problem. As for the cost, its not an issue. Your going to be my wife after all." he said quite matter-of-factly. I'm happy to spend it."

“Well he may have seen it all but no one has seen me alright? IT bothers me for a random person to not only see me but touch me. IT made me very uncomfortable.” She was not looking at him unable to fathom how he could just deal with another man touching her at all. She held the edge of the seat, her hands clamped down. ”And recall, I might be your wife. The deal is a year deciding without such obligation.” But then trying her best not to be cold she tried to make a light conversation, “So when do we have our first public event?” She let go of the seat sitting back and crossing her legs looking out the window.

"Tomorrow afternoon" he said. "The picnic I spoke of. There is a concert in the park also. Things might be a bit busy the next few days. After that we can meet your dance partner. By the way, dance is pretty intimate, why is that not a problem for you?"
he asked. " Do you have a relationship with this man? I had assumed you were free of such entanglements."

She blushed a dark red as she knew exactly what he meant, “Yes dance can be very intimate wit how one gets touched and how in some positions you are defenseless to your partner but I assure you he and I have never been intimate off of the dance floor. I honestly think he is gay but I have never asked. “ She folded her hands neatly in her lap. “What am I wearing to the picnic? Are we sitting on the ground?” She yawned a bit and her stomach gave a slight growl, “Oh my.” She put a hand to her stomach and felt more embarrassed then.

"You have tow suitable dresses. the one you chose and the brown polka dot one. But don't worry we will have a blanket to sit on. If your hungry why don't we go out to lunch?" he said "what would you like to eat?" He had Harold arrange for the car again.

Angela shook her head, “Maybe we could order in? Chinese? That is my favorite type of foor. It has a good amount of calories. If that works I am going to find my way to the gymnasium and start practicing a little bit.” She hurried up the steps to change and when she came back down she was sporting a tight fitting pair of flair leg distress denim jeans and a studded belt. Not much for the ballet it would seem but she had other forms of dance that she needed to work with as well in order to be rounded enough for other productions. She wore the same top and carried her CD player with a small stack of CDs.

Once there she turned the lights out in the gym and danced by the filtered light coming through the windows. She started off with a rather intense song with a fast beat but it was just for warm up. IT was the next song that things got heated. Eden’s crush began to play and she moved her body seductively to the sounds of Glamorous life. Without losing her breath she sang with the song the words meaning far more now than they had ever before. Her hands ran down her body and she bent backwards until the was doing a handstand into a flip where she landed in a split. In a smooth motion she pushed her hips forward and she ended the song on her knees leaning back so her body was flat with the ground backwards between her calves. For the next song she simply laid on the floor going back to the song “love this way” singing the words while she lay there.

Tom sat in a chair and watched as she did her exercises. Her young body was supple and enormously flexible, as she opened her thighs in the splits, his mind ran away with thoughts of how she would be in the bedroom. He imagined all sorts of new and interesting ways to make love to her. He regretted not having personally selected clothing for her to practice her dance in. He listened quietly as she sang her voice was high and almost eery in its quality. He found it hypnotising to hear.

If her intention had been to be seductive in her dance, she had certainly succeeded with him.

She had not realized he was going to follow and she certainly did not realize he was watching. Once she had calmed herself with her first dance and singing she decided to get serious. She unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off to be left standing in the red lace boy shorts. She clicked the button to switch to the next disk and let the first song of Celtic Circle’s disk two play “May it be” by Enya.

Her body moved smoothly with the song, something she clearly could not have done in the constricting jeans. She had thought she was alone and she continued through spins, jumps, and other appropriate movements for the song. Her eyes were shut and her hair, as it was down, flew about her causing the ballet dances to seem more exotic and freeing than it normally would. IT was clear why she was being scouted and even though most dancers were required to be tall her short stature moved with more length and grace at 5 foot than any long woman of ten inches taller.

Back
Top Bottom