Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's start off simple (M-F Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*UPDATE*

Back after what seems an eternity. Note to would-be partners. My work hours vary and are often long. I will always attempt to get a timely reply out but I make no promises on a scheduled time. Thank you for understanding.

I've been doing a few Daddy/Daughter incest stories... Long term story driven...and good smut with a short background. If you're looking to be "Daddy's Girl" then please PM me with a short or lengthy storyline and perhaps we can have some very enjoyable RP time!! (Also craving Uncle/Niece)

I'm craving a RP of open nature and location that includes a man in 30's-40's who's been without a woman for some time and a girl 15-17 who's hormones are out of control. Girl needs to be the aggressor, but I want it to be in an area where the relationship would be completely taboo. (no school please) To make it more interesting I wouldn't mind if you chose to play a dual role of perhaps 2 girls. (For those who like a challenge to their RP)

Thread or PM would be best as my time is also limited and may not reply more than once a day... More when available and mutual timing is good. (Work has a way of getting in the way of fun hehe) --IM for short term/quick smut--

------------------
Some of my likes, loves and craves:

Revealing clothing
Seductive poses
Ponytail/pigtails (when character or outfit call for it)
Lips covered heavily in lip gloss (regular crave)
Cute, somewhat revealing costumes/uniforms
Sleek, tight body
Average size breasts
Any ethnic background will do but plain english spoken please
Unless otherwise specified, storyline build up is preferred ("One day Jenna decided to give her dad a blowjob so at the breakfast table she crawled under it and sucked him off" is not an acceptable build up)
Greatly prefer skirts to sqorts
Age difference
17 yo and under (never pre-pubesant)
-I don't have a small dick so anything less than a foot long and a couple inches wide just makes me feel sorry for the character, so don't expect me to play one like that. Typically at full extension my characters reach down close to their knees or there about. The girl you play will have to work with that so don't make her too small unless she is in it for some pain as per the RP decided on.
I try not to over do it, but one of my favorite sexual things in the world is receiving oral sex. A little lipstick on my dipstick goes a loooong way..and a lot of lip service never hurt anyone's chances of a repeat RP partner in me hehehe.
Please, no cross RP (Guys RPing as girls) it seriously creeps me out and there is no way I can keep my mind or interest on the story. (No offense to anyone or their writing style but I am fully hetero and it completely loses my interest)

I love it when young ladies become smitten with the usually unattainable older man. (Big brothers best friend, guy next door/across the street, friend of her parents and maybe the guy she calls her "Uncle" because her dad and he are such close friends) I have been that guy may times but never felt as though I should take advantage of the situation.

I'd like a sweet lil girl of 15ish to be crushing on him just enough to bring out his desires regardless of her age. (Being an absolute lil hottie at her age won't hurt at all)

I like those girls that want to dress "older" to look sexy, but don't ever actually look older (just sexier)... Or who still dress a little younger than they should considering how they have begun developing. Also the "Girl next door" look with cute clothing and tight little body...the one who looks like she could do no wrong but looks even better on her knees.

All in all I prefer being the Dominant, yet not so much a Master role, more so the girl is willing to submit to things because it's new and she is crushing too hard to deny "her man" anything...thus making herself pretty much belong to him in the end. (This could be an opening story to more chapters for the future.

One real dislike however is how people tend to end their RP's here. If you've gotten what you want out of it.. TELL ME!! I won't freak on you or get mad...but it bugs hard core when I am working to figure out the next post/reply to keep the story going well and be enjoyable for both of us only to have you just stop the story.

If you want a short, smutty or storyline, RP let me know...if you're not happy with how it is going, let me know. If you really want to quit then I am ok with that. But I am also very versitile..I can roll any way you want with writing and storyline types. However, long or short, have patience!...unless we have agreed to a first post filled with smut, relax and know that the story will definitely build up to what we agreed to. If it doesn't happen as quickly as you'd like..let me know and we'll change up!

My rule of thumb on how to play a role is this...if it's your craving or idea I will lean towards following your lead on speeds and attitudes and how you want it to go...if it's mine then keep in mind that unless I say otherwise, I'd like some specifics adhered to, like fast or slow "action". If it is a mutual setting...I am very happy to work out all of the details evenly with a give and take attitude.

I WILL run a story with little preparation, but I much prefer a good background and an idea where we want it to go at least.

More detailed scenario to be worked out between myself and a willing lil girl.

Hope this helps!!

On another note, I haven't done much fantasy RP outside of in game (MMORPG) but wouldn't mind learning more of that.

PM me if interested in anything remotely similar or if you have a craving that matches or comes close. I may just go for it.

Of course... A young look and innocence willingly turned to experience is my basic fettish though.

I do still prefer young/ern petite and a cute attitude in a girl though.

I hope, for legality sake, that the age you just quoted is for RP use. Just covering all bases here. Heh

PM me with a good scenario!

This is a bump...this is only a bump...if this had been a real post you would have been given real material to reas. ...this has been a bump by the emergency bump people of bumpaliciousville.

Yeah... it's probably for the best, right? *bites lip and shrugs* I mean... we wouldn't want to get ANYONE in trouble... would we?

Not that I'm against trouble... but well the girls i play are sweet and less about giving in, though the term 'sweet' doesn't mean they are without some fire in them.

Good Luck on your endeavors

Aaaaaaaand yet another update. Any new girls care to take a peek?? (Not that the past hasn't presented some quality connections. And I'm open for rematches of all sorts! *wink*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom