Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

<Some fancy and interesting title>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothiel

Super-Earth
I am open to different types of scenes, although I am frequently getting into incest scenes in a modern setting. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I am craving a different setting for it now. For anything else, I'm open to suggestions.

I will play either gender, but I am male RL. My main kinks and interests are:

Pregnancy, beastiality, light force, deception and coercion (includes blackmail), mind-control/hypnosis that is predominantly only used to control behaviour (not into losing or taking free will, but some influences in that area are OK, if discussed prior), incest (direct relationship, or aunt/uncle with a nephew/niece), early to mid teens (13-16 years old), transformation, and power exchange. Anything else, you only need to ask me. I will only refuse scat, gore, injuries and death as part of (or a lead in to) sex, and gay sex. 2 guys just doesn't do anything for me. Been there RL so I know from experience. I will try most things once.

With the below settings and pairings, I have no preference to which role I play.

Settings and pairings I like (including fandoms.... No canons please, except as a brief background appearance):
Pokemon (trainer/trainer or pokemon/trainer)
Star Wars (sith/sith, sith/jedi, sith/non force user)
Brother/sister
Mother/son
Father/daughter
Scientist/abducted victim (being experimented on, transformed into something and then used sexually)
Captured hero (super powered or not, and used to sexually please the villain who captured them.... Maybe breeding?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom