Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Generations [Restarting; Plot-Based, Action, Some Smut]

Snowe

Star
Death comes to all men, and eventually everything withers away and dies. This is true for all those known as the 'X-Men', and thus now new generations of crime-fighting Superhero's have risen to protect the Xavier academy and, of course, the world from the dirty grips of evil. But will this be the generation when evil finally triumphs?

Set almost a hundred years after the original X-Men, all known members of both the X-Men and Brotherhood of Mutants are currently deceased. A new headmaster has taken their place in the mighty footsteps or urm..wheelmarks, of one Charles Francis Xavier, and thus has began to pull the masses of mutants of all creeds, colors and nationalities from around the world to teach and train them to become the best generation of Superhero's the world has ever known!

However, on the other side of the city, a brand new Supervillain has risen to take the place of the mighty Magneto, intent on first destroying the X-Men and then controlling the planet using a device call the Ex-Cerebro, a device created from the original Cerebro machine which, instead of locating the mutants of the world, is used to locate and then track all Mutants in the entirety of the world.

The lines of battle have been set, and a new age has begun. Who will win, Good..or Evil. This is..X-Men: Generations.

----

Okay, so the same story as the last one really. I need a good dozen or so people, so -please- join! I'll set up a profile page where you can fill out your profiles and I'll set them up later.

I know it's a small history but that's basically what's up, I'd prefer to actually form a stort through the characters bio's and such instead, for me that's more fun.

Firstly we need a leader on each side, then teachers can be NPC for the X-Men unless people wish to play them. Most characters should/can be students, as those are the most important. So, please post here and tell me that you'd like to join, if you do, and what position you'd like to make.

I would like to join as a student for magintos side and depending on how it goes she can ether stay on his side or turn good.

I would join. Possible take Shadowcat's character but add more cat to it.

Sounds good on both accounts. -- You could be like Kitty's great granddaughter or something. Just with more Kitty. Or something. xD

Snowe said:
Okay, so the same story as the last one really. I need a good dozen or so people, so -please- join! I'll set up a profile page where you can fill out your profiles and I'll set them up later.

I would be very interested in joining such a game. What kind of profile are you wanting for the game? I gravitate towards verbal diarrhea when I get going, but I love me some detail, got to admit that up front.

I was thinking, personally, about a female tank, although she'd look like anything but a tank. Diminutive and vulnerable to the naked eyes, but packed with super-dense super-strength, capable of flying, and able to withstand an insane amount of abuse without much more than getting dirty. (While the pairing is stupid, think the child of Juggernaut and Power Girl – and yes, I know Power Girl is a DC character – only without those humongous breasts. Even super-girls would get backache from that kind of rack!)

Fuuuh! Stupid internet being stupid. Yes, this will still be going on. And yes, you can all join.

You can join. But what do you mean by 'Mystique like place'? You mean the second-in-command to the Brotherhood? Sure.

Snowe said:
You can join. But what do you mean by 'Mystique like place'? You mean the second-in-command to the Brotherhood? Sure.
Yes and no he's going to be evil and depending on the story gradually turns good.

Ohh, sure I guess. Seems fine. ^_^ Invite anyone you think might join~ If we can get four more we can start, then others can join later.

Back
Top Bottom