Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

"Sure, I'm fairly tired myself" he replied as he felt her tendrils start to wrap around him; he noticed that he was becoming less and less uncomfortable with her doing this. And besides, she obviously wanted someone to cuddle with; he could tell she was feeling distressed by her anxious body language. Little did he know of the event that would drive him further apart from his wife, yet make it seem all the closer.

*next morning*

Sam awoke to Marina's stretching, smiling at the appearance that she seemed to be more relaxed than usual. However, a certain part of his anatomy was not so relaxed; it pitched the front of Talbor's father's robe that he wore, his morning wood nearly poking Marina in the gut. However, he still felt a bit sleepy so he didn't really notice it, simply saying naively "Good morning".

When she mentioned the picnic, he nodded and replied, "That sounds nice." It was here he noticed his little problem; he looked down to see that his phallus had felt the need to make itself known and his face flushed furiously. "Eh-he, guess I'm not the only one feeling refreshed" he said as a joke while rubbing the back of his head meekly, to defuse any potential tension.

Marina looked down to see what he was talking about, blushing a bit when she saw his member standing at attention. A slightly sly look spread across her face as she knelt down and grasped his pants, just about to pull them down when she remembered her promise.

"I... Sorry," she apologized, "I just remembered I promised I wouldn't jump you like that... So, shall we be going?"

She quickly wrapped her tentacles around him and jumped back into the water, head-first this time to cool off her heated face, heading toward the surface. She was trying hard to resist, but it was quickly becoming more and more frustrating to do so....

----

On the beach above stood a small woman cloaked in black, a thick black aura around her denoted her demonic origins. As the two of them approached the surface, her eyes instantly lit up. She could already feel the presence of a male, and she quickly began to probe his memory, latching on and copying all information about Rachel into her own mind then shifting her form to match hers perfectly.

Just as she finished changing her clothes to match Rachel's Marina broke out from the water and laid Sam down on the beach. She turned toward the doppleganger, and realizing that it was a monster quickly pulled her tentacles into a battle array above her. Marina's eyes were livid, upset that another monster would dare try to take him away from her again... but this time her opponent would prove more than her match.

"S-Sam, what is that thing?!" she pointed at Marina, "And what is it doing with you?"

"Shut up," Marina barked back at her, tentacles ready to strike, "He doesn't belong to you!"

Sam was a bit let down that Marina didn't follow through; though it was probably for the best. He needed to escape with as much of his groom's purity intact as possible. He then felt her tentacles embrace him once more, his toned arms carrying the wrapped meats for their little excursion to the surface. When they finally broke through, he was gently let down; except his eyes widened at the sound of a familiar voice. He turned around and dropped the packages he was holding........It couldn't be? "R....Rachel? Is it really you?" he then said, tears falling from his eyes as he was so overjoyed to see her.

However, hearing Marina's declaration and turning to see that she was going to attack, Sam immediately jumped in front of 'Rachel', not knowing its true identity, and threw his arms out to shield her from Marina's aggression. "Hey! What the hell are you thinking? This is my wife-to-be! You can't just attack her! What's wrong with you!?" It was clear he'd fallen for the doppel-ganger's trick; it would take a hell of a lot to convince him otherwise.

"Yes, Sam, its me," the doppel replied softly, her voice matching Rachel's perfectly, "I have missed you so much over the past few days. What on earth happened to you, and why are you with that thing?"

"I don't like the tone you are using and I don't like being called a thing... Wait, that's Rachel?" Marina blinked, her tentacles withdrawing but still above herself in case she tried anything, "I thought you said you were going to be married to a human... Besides, I didn't detect anyone landing on the planet recently. She's clearly tricking you, she isn't who she appears to be."

"What are you talking about? I have been searching this planet for the last few days searching for you, and when I finally find you you've been taken hostage by some strange creature?"

"He's not my hostage," Marina's eyes narrowed, trying to catch any slip-ups in the monster's ploy but being unable to see any obvious shortcomings in its visible disguise.

"Alright, try asking her some questions," she suggested, "I bet it won't be able to answer them correctly."

The doppel actually smiled, the look on her face sending a chill down Marina's spine upon seeing it... She realized a bit too late that she had just made a terrible mistake.

"What are you talking about? That's clearly Rachel! And what do you mean, human? Of course she's human! Look at her!" he then said, clearly getting frustrated. Why was Marina so adamant about this not being Rachel? It was clearly her; it had her look, her voice, even her aura. It had to be her; no one else made his heart flutter the way Rachel did.

As the two continued to banter back and forth, Sam was growing increasingly annoyed and was about to call for a cease-fire when Marina posed the task of asking 'it' some questions. Giving a small 'Hmph!', Sam just replied, "I think I will, and I'll SHOW you that this is Rachel." He completely missed the bone-chilling gaze that the doppel gave Marina. He then turned back to 'Rachel' and said, "I'm going to ask four questions, one only the real Rachel would know".

Giving a small cough, he then posed his first, "What was the date I proposed to you for your hand in marriage?"

"I remember the date well, it was December 21, 5563," the doppel replied with a pleasant smile.

Marina recoiled, realizing that the monster had some way of reading his mind but was powerless to prove it. This was just a show, a show to steal Sam from her in the most insidious fashion possible.

Sam nodded, "That's all too true." He then posed his next question, "What restaurant did I propose to you at? And on what world?"

"The Frozen Cap on Io," the doppel replied, "It was a wonderful dinner bathed in the setting light of the sun. How could I forget it?"

Marina's eyes grew wide, she knew she had to come up with a question that the monster wouldn't know, but the real Rachel would... But what?

Sam nodded once more, turning to give Marina a slight smirk, "Still convinced she's not Rachel, I see. Very well" He then asked the third question, "Question Three: What was the type of stone I had set onto the ring I gave you?" He still had no clue that he was being played like a fiddle.

"Uretroan diamond of course," she held up her hand, her finger actually bearing the ring in question, "Do you really think I would even let it out of my sight for a moment?"

"Stop it!" Marina shouted, tentacles waving about the air in a furious manner but not in a threatening violence sort of manner toward the monster, "I can feel that she's not who she claims she is, can't you see that something is not right about her? I mean, what is the chance that she would even be here at all?"

"Do you really think my Sam would fall in love with you?" the Rachel doppel cocked her head to the side slightly.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I suppose it doesn't matter anyway," the doppel shrugged, "what is your fourth question, then, darling?"

So far, everything 'Rachel' had been doing and acting like was perfectly in tandem with how the real Rachel would have acted. Sam turned around at Marina's declaration; he listened as she tried to dissuade him from believing this was, in fact, his beloved Rachel. "In a moment, sweetheart" Sam then replied; he was about to show the doppel just how hard he'd fallen for her disguise. "To answer your question, Marina, her chance of being here is just as much my chance of coming here in the first place. And besides, how do you know what Rachel's like, hmmmm? I don't recall you ever meeting her, so it's hard for me to believe you have something to compare to."

With that he turned back to the doppel and asked the ultimate question, one that only the REAL Rachel - or in this case, a very capable doppel - would know, "Alright, this is the last one regarding me. What are the words I said during that moon-lit journey down the rose-scented rivers of Pantheos I had taken us on to celebrate the coming of our union?"

"I know because she is speaking the words but she doesn't have the heart behind it," Marina replied, appearing quite desperate, "Its like she has the words printed in front of her and is reading it to you... She's cast some sort of spell on you hasn't she?"

"I want to be yours, Rachel. I want us to grow old, to have children to shower with our affection. My eyes will be for no one else but you. I will give my life to you, all to you, to ensure that you are happy," the doppel replied, adding at the end, "Those were the words you whispered in my ear so tenderly that I felt my heart melt within your very grasp. I was already in love with you before, but those words made me fall headlong into love with you all over again."

She then turned to the defeated squid, "To answer your question, yes he has been taken under control of a spell. Its the spell of love itself, the strongest spell in the universe."

Marina reached out toward Sam, trying to get through to him or at least to allow herself to relish in his touch one last time. The doppel, however, stepped in her way and blocked her, pushing her away.

:)( I feel so bad for Marina.)

Sam felt his heart soar as Rachel recited everything he said during that lovely trip; he knew all along it was her. He smiled as Rachel came between him and Marina; he was so happy to have the woman of his dreams back in his arms. She must have followed the beacon he left; he couldn't wait to get off this planet.

Though he wasn't a cruel person; Marina did a lot for him, and for that he was thankful. She'd fed him, kept him warm and safe, and best of all, provided a listening ear for him to talk to and not go batshit crazy. "Rachel, excuse me for a moment." He then walked over to Marina and pat a gentle hand on her hand, saying "Marina, I know you hate to see me go, but realize my place isn't here." He then turned to Rachel, smiling as he said, "It's with her." He then embraced Marina, showing that he indeed appreciated everything she'd done for him.

After that was done, he then pulled back and said, "I can't thank you enough for all your help, Marina. But I have to go now; I know you knew this would happen." Before she could do anything, he then walked back and took Rachel's hand in his own, saying "Let's go, sweetheart."

(Aww... Yeah, me too...)

The doppel seemed a bit upset at Sam's actions but held her peace so as not to offend him. Marina wiped a tear from her eye and sadly nodded, "If that is what you wish, then... Let me tell you one last thing before you leave:"

She reached up to his ear and whispered in it when he hugged her, so as to keep the doppel from hearing her, "If you are ever in doubt of her, just ask her something about Rachel that you do not know the answer to and watch her reaction. I'm sure you will be surprised."

With that parting gift she turned back toward the sea and waved a farewell to the both of them with a tentacle, her hands firmly clasped together in sorrow and unable to move from where they rested. She gave him a polite bow as well.

"Thank you as well, Sam, for the happiness that you gave me, and gift of life that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Please, if you ever find a way to leave this planet, allow me to accompany you as well. The one who will truly love me and care for me for the rest of my life may still be out there, but here in this place I have no hope of that... Not was it stands now anyway," she was struggling to keep her composure as she stepped into the water and gave him one final backward glance before diving into the water, forcing herself not to go back. She would pine after him for quite some time, but she thought she would eventually get over him. From every time one she would tell her children of their father, and they would ask where he was, she would have to simply reply "he had to leave," her heart breaking anew every time. Perhaps their paths would cross again sometime, but for now fate had ruled against her and placed poor Sam in the arms of one of the most dangerous monsters on the planet: the doppelganger.

She smiled and took Sam's hand in her own as the squid retreated in defeat, turning toward her freshly caught prey, "Come this way, Darling, there is something I simply must show you."

She tugged him in the direction of the nearby forest in an eager manner, hurrying him along to get him away from the water's edge and where the two of them could have some privacy. Upon reaching a thickly wooded area, she let his hand go and motioned for him to wait just a moment, hurrying behind a tree. When she returned she had taken most of her clothes off of her body, her arms crossed nervously across her form as she stood before him.

"How could you treat that monster in such a fashion? Am I not the one you swore your whole life to, to live for and protect?" she asked softly, as if feeling insecure, "L-look at me, for my heart craves your embrace more than ever before, Sam."

She was inwardly hoping that he would take the initiative so that he would suspect nothing when she used an enchanting spell on him to keep the two of them lovemaking for hours without rest. She honestly didn't think he would ever doubt her insincerity again.

Sam let Rachel guide him through the forest; she was awfully persistent. But then again, she didn't like places that were unknown. Still, Marina's words echoed in his head....."If you are ever in doubt of her, just ask her something about Rachel that you do not know the answer to and watch her reaction. I'm sure you will be surprised." Why was Marina so insistent that this woman was not his beloved? She had to be lying just to keep him for herself; she acted, moved and talked like the Rachel he remembered. In truth, he felt bad for Marina, knowing exactly what it was he was leaving behind; still, he knew he couldn't stay here. He just didn't belong.

When she motioned for him to wait, he was surprised; when she came around the corner in nothing except her hands covering her more intimate areas, his phallus quickly made itself known. "R...Rachel, you don't understand....." he said as he moved closer to her; he craved her embrace as well. Unbeknownst to him, it had been almost an Earth month since he'd seen Rachel. He craved her, needed her and now he had her again. "Marina....She protected me....so that I might make my back to you......I've always loved you.....you are my one and only." He then pressed his lips against her; even her mouth felt the exact way he'd remembered it.

There was no way this was an impostor, no one could pose as someone with this kind of detail, even with the advanced technology they had today. As he kissed her, he began to undress, letting the throes of passion overtake his rationality; she was as exactly as he remembered. "Rachel, my heart, my sun and stars, I missed you so much it hurt. I never to want to lose you again." he then groaned out as he laid her on the warm, soft earth beneath their feet.

"Then prove it to me," the doppel whispered into his ear as she returned the kiss, pressing her body against his and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. There was no escaping her now, as he was clearly entrapped by her trickery. Already her lower region was growing damp and yearned for his attention, while her ample chest pressed against his, nipples standing at attention. She was clearly already highly aroused by him, as he expected she would be in such a state as this.

Sam would be more than happy to show 'Rachel' just how much he cared about her; with his body on top of hers, he continued to passionately kiss her while one hand went to her full breast and the other sank to her nether-lips. He then began to tease both regions simultaneously, trying his hardest to bring the woman he loved the most pleasure that he could. We would make love to her for as long as she wanted; they would have plenty of daylight left to do so, since the day length was three times longer on this planet. "Rachel.....I love you so much...." he groaned after breaking the kiss to peer into her eyes and speak, before quickly returning to pleasuring her.

The doppel squirmed with pleasure under his body, his touches bringing a burning heat everywhere he placed his hands. Her breath quickened and grew more labored as her right hand reached for his member and stroked his impressive length, her left hand grasping his thigh and holding him close to herself. She moaned into the kiss as she bathed in the pleasure he was bringing her, unaware that he was embracing yet another woman that was not his true love.

Sam felt Rachel's delicate hand grasp his hot hardness and stroke it firmly; he felt the heat in his body rise sharply as the two of them pleasured it each other. 'Rachel's' labored breaths got him ever the hotter as they played with each other for what seemed like hours. Finally, Sam could contain himself no longer; nestling himself between the doppel's legs, he placed the bulbous head of his cock against her wet slit and rubbed it against her to get it wet and do a last bit of teasing. He then pushed, sinking his impressive length deep inside at a painstakingly slow pace.

As he pushed, he broke the kiss to take one of the perked nipples into his mouth and suckle it gently; when he sunk his full length into her, their hips meeting and his weighty sack resting against her rear, he then pulled back out and pushed in, building up a gentle rhythm. "Rachel........I'll do this for as long as you want.....To make up for the lost time......I never want this to end." he grunted as his cock thrust in and out of her tight entrance.

"M-me too," the doppel smiled back at him the friction between thier bodies sending waves of pleasure through her even though as of yet he was keeping the pace rather slow. She could only wait in eager anticipation for him to increase his speed, her hands grasping his hips firmly to help her meet his thrusts as she raised her body slightly in time with his movements. Her inner folds grasped his member as he withdrew and relaxed as he entered deeper into her, urging him on and caressing him as her body quivered gently under him. She didn't plan on letting him go for quite a while, slowly sapping some of his energy along with his semen for each time he would climax.

Sam was so happy to be back with Rachel; little did the clueless man know that the woman he lay with was a trickster, a deceiver that played with the hearts of men to give herself the satisfaction of being a man's ideal woman. He felt her walls pulse around his manhood as they grappled in heated, passion-filled coitus. It would be some time before he reached climax; his 'conditioning' to the healthy sexual appetites of some of this planet's denizens had a profound effect on his sexual stamina. That and the herbs which significantly boosted the potency and amount of his sperm his body made. If the doppel that imposed as his beloved wanted his sperm and energy, she would receive plenty of both.

Sam continued to sink his cock deep inside Rachel for what seemed like hours; the sun, however, had barely moved. The smell of sex mixed with the pleasant odor of untainted earth and jungle flowers that grew here. He was absolutely loving the way her womanhood squeezed him. He was getting close at this point to approaching his first of many orgasms; his rampant phallus throbbed strongly within her, the pulsing head rubbing against her silky inner walls as the pleasure began to buildup to that point of no return. "R..Rachel.....I'm almost there....Hngh......Where do...ngh..you want it? Tell your lover where you want his seed." he then asked with a teasing tone and grin.

"Mhhhmmmm," the doppel moaned, "Do it inside, my love... I want us to remember our reunion forever. We have already pledged ourselves to each other, so what need is there for restraint?"

She arched up into him, feeling her own climax approaching and meeting his own as the link she had created between them extended to sexual arousal as well. If he was getting close, so would she. If he felt the desire to continue to have sex time and time again, so would she. She met each of his thrusts with her hips rising to meet his, the tension building within them at last reaching a crescendo. She gripped his body firmly and cried out in ecstasy, her mind mentally noting that he was most certainly the most passionate lover she had the pleasure of mating with for many years, intending to keep him for as long as his body would hold out.

The bond that a doppel forages with her prey is a potent cyclical trap in which the prey desires more and more pleasure with his ideal woman which in turn increases her sex drive to continue further. This continues until the prey is completely exhausted since she is restored by sapping his energy upon each successive climax. Assuming he has significant amounts of stamina, the two of them could continue mating for days and days, only stopping to tend to the basic bodily needs. The only more dangerous monster would probably be a succubus, but doppels are much more insidious since the prey does not even realize he is being tricked whereas the succubus seduces her prey.

Sam felt the pleasure reach its peak; he could hold himself back no longer. Giving a few last powerful thrusts, he pushed his cock deep inside his lover; the shaft throbbed as he pumped "Rachel's" tightening pussy full of potent sperm. His balls repeatedly tightened as his hot cream was dumped inside her; soon her womb was filled about three-quarters full of his seed, his erect length keeping every last creamy drop from leaking out. He didn't cum as much because the herbs that he had ingested had worn off slightly; however, he still had plenty of stamina to keep going and plus, the amount he did ingest permanently increased the amount he could release in one orgasm.

He breathed heavily, feeling "Rachel's" body so hot against his own; her soft luscious mounds, her warm wet womanhood, her scent, everything about her made him feel rejuvenated. "Ready for round two, lover?" he asked with a grin, completely forgetting momentarily about leaving this planet.

"Of course," the she replied with a playful grin, "I can go for as long as you can, and then some... What to prove me wrong?"

She shook her hips, creating friction between their bodies and urging him to continue. Her movement caused some of his seed to squeeze out from around his member, her body shaking in pleasure from the sensation. She could tell that he was already forgetting everything except for herself, and grinned.

Sam groaned as she shook her hips beneath him; he could feel a small amount of seed leak out from around him, trailing down the underside of her backside and pooling onto the earth beneath them. He then started going again, his sizable raging hard-on sawing in and out of her wet, cum-filled tunnel, causing more to leak out and streak down. Soon, a ring of white could be seen where her womanly lips and his strongly throbbing male flesh met, their actions pushing more seed out of her and bringing the heat up to a whole other level.

Back
Top Bottom