Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

"I was born from the union between you two," the small slime smiled, "that makes you my father, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," Ruby replied weakly, "but I am afraid he needs to leave and find someone better suited for him than I can provide... I am very grateful for you, Sam, for everything that you have done for me... Your kind words, and this my daughter. At least now I will not be as lonely as before, and the two of us can hibernate together until the time we can once again rise and find mates. My only wish is that such a time may come quickly, or I may waste away from the lack of your warm embrace."

The little slime slid over to her father and climbed up his back, resting on him and giving him an affectionate hug before sliding back down to the ground. She seemed a bit simple, but satisfied with that one show of love as she watched his reaction. It would be some time before she needed to feed in order to live, and she probably did not fully understand the full gravity of the situation.

Sam stared at his 'daughter'; he then snapped back to attention when Ruby thanked him for everything he'd done. He wasn't angry with her, just very surprised that this happened. When she mentioned him needing to leave, he felt both relieved and sad at the same time. "Just remember to ask every time, and you might get lucky." he said with a grin.

He gladly took his slime daughter's embrace, smiling and saying, "You listen to your mother now, Rose. OK? She knows what's best." He then laid back down after his daughter released him; he'd never felt so exhausted in his life. He could hardly even move his body. Plus, he'd temporarily forgotten that Ruby had dissolved his clothes earlier and would most likely have some explaining to do.

Rose nodded and sat down on the ground by falling into a puddle then re-forming her body into a seated position beside her father. It seemed like slimes where naturally adept at changing their forms as they needed. Ruby herself didn't seem to have recovered enough to become talkative again, and for some time the three of them merely rested in silence. Rose observed this world that she had just been issued into while her mother had her eyes fixed on her lover. She had already grown quite fond of him during their short time together, but she knew she couldn't possibly keep him... After all, he did say that he had already mated with one of the centaurs, the jealousy of which she had no doubts concerning.

As the afternoon started to draw on, the distant sound of hooves beating against the prarie reached the slime's attentive ears. Ruby motioned to Rose who gave one last kiss to her father's cheek before rushing over to her mother's side. She gave him one last smile, a friendly parting gaze and perhaps even the hint of a tear in her eye as she and her daughter sunk down into the cracks of the earth below them and vanished from sight.

"Hey," Talbor stood just behind Sam a few moments later, "I probably shouldn't ask but... Would you happen to be an exhibitionist?"

She was referring to the fact that he was stark naked and laying out in the middle of the field for no apparent reason. She merely shook her head, deciding she probably didn't need to know the answer.

"Anyway, the messenger has returned and I have made arrangements for you to depart on a goblin ship as soon as you are ready," she said firmly, "They have agreed not to assault you in any way, so have no fear of that. I personally provided ample payment to assure their cooperation."

Sam enjoyed the experience he had, even if he knew it might cost him his relationship with Rachel. "Rachel....." he thought in his mind before slipping into a semi-unconscious state. It wasn't long before he heard someone talking to him; his eyes opened weakly to see that Talbor was standing over him. He then looked down and remembered that his clothes were gone. He gave a grunt and sat up as Talbor explained that transport had been acquired; he then thought to himself, "That's right, this 'Sleeping Succubus'. Hopefully she'll have an answer to my plight."

"That's good" he said as he stood up; his flaccid manhood hung between his legs as he turned to face her. She'd already seen him naked, so he didn't see any problem. Rubbing the back of his head, he gave a weak chuckle and asked meekly, "You wouldn't happen to have anything I could borrow, would you? Wouldn't want those goblins to be tempted into breaking their deal, hahaha." He of course was joking about that; he figured that these 'goblins' wouldn't be stupid to cross someone like Talbor.

Talbor nodded, "I have a few of my father's things that you may have. They might be a bit worn, but they should fit you nicely. Don't worry about any sentimental value, for extra weight when we pack up to travel is often discarded."

She led him back to the camp and went inside her tent briefly before re-appearing with the robes. It didn't include any pants, as centaurs obviously didn't wear any, but the rest was well fitted for a human about Sam's size. She waited patiently for him to dress himself as she continued to discuss the details of the journey, such as how long the distance was and how it might take over a week for him to reach his destination. It was pretty clear that she didn't plan on accompanying him, the unspoken reason being that she found ships intimidating especially ones surrounded entirely by water.

Sam followed Talbor back to camp and accepted the robes graciously; while they didn't have anything to cover his legs, they were more than long enough to cover his unmentionables. He listened as Talbor explained that it was going to be sometime before he reached his destination. When he came back out, he held his arms out and said, "Well, how do I look?" Even though she told him not to worry about sentimental value, he would try his best not to let these clothes get ruined; they belonged to her tribe's last leader and he felt honored that Talbor was allowing him to wear these.

"Talbor, I seriously can't thank you enough for helping me out like this. I just hope I haven't been an inconvenience to you or your clan." he then added, letting her know that he genuinely apprecaited her efforts to help him leave this planet. "So, when do we set off for the ship?" he then asked; he felt pretty secure knowing that the goblins wouldn't attack, and yet there was this nagging feeling he had in the back of his head that things would go wrong somehow.

"You look like a human wearing clothes fit for a prince," she replied with a slight grin, perhaps with a bit of irony in her voice as well but nonetheless in good humor.

"There is one leaving tonight, if you wish to depart as soon as possible," Talbor nodded to him, but there was a fair bit of hesitance on her voice. Perhaps he had started to grow on her, or perhaps it was just her dislike of the ocean in general. In any case, he wasn't alone in his sense of unease. They certainly had good reason to be uncomfortable, as something was lurking in the depths that was more than a match for even an entire army of goblins.

Sam chuckled, "Thank you. They're very comfortable." He noticed the hesitation in her voice; in truth, he felt extremely attached to her and almost didn't want to leave. But, he wanted to get back to Rachel as soon as possible; she was probably worried sick about him. "Yeah, tonight would be best, if that's alright with you." he then said, the hesitation apparent in his voice as well. It was almost as if he hated the idea of leaving her. Which was partially true, especially after seeing what happened with the slime; he could very well have given Talbor a child. "Umm....Talbor....Since we're alone I want to ask you....Could you get pregnant....by a human like me?" He did cum inside her pretty hard, but there was the possibility that their species were incompatible genetically.

It had been over twenty-four hours since Samuel Dellsman's disappearance; Rachel's father was naturally furious. "Well, Rachel, some man you picked........I honestly expected him to be different, but I guess I was wrong. Disrespectful little shit......I give him the courtesy of an invitation to my home and he just spits in my face."

He then looked at his daughter and said, "I told you he was a womanizer; he probably picked up some floozy and decided to spend a few nights with her. He doesn't love you, you ought to have married that software engineer. HE was dependable, a fine gentleman." What her father didn't know was that the engineer in question was in fact a rude, crude slob; in secret, he made several inappropriate comments toward Rachel herself that he didn't believe the man made to his own daughter.

Talbor nodded, agreeing with him but feeling unable to vocally respond. She was torn between desiring to keep her with herself, and not let him go on the treacherous journey on the one hand and desiring to help him on the other hand. Either way she felt distressed, but in order to maintain her sense of authority she did her best to now show any signs of wavering.

"Even if I did conceive, its nothing for you to worry about," she replied bluntly, "It is the sacred natural law of this world that regardless of the source of the seed, if it succeeds in matching with a mate the female always gives birth to one of her own kind. You do not have to fret about me caring for a human child, if that is what worries you."

She walked up to him and in a rare show of non-sexual affection she wrapped her arms around his head and pressed him gently to her ample chest, "I'm glad you worry about me, but you should be more concerned about your own safety for now. If I do bear your child, I will cherish him or her as I would any other."

With that she let him go and walked off as if to tend to other pressing matters, but she was actually just embarrassed despite the fact that her face hardly showed any indication of it at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Father," Rachel placed her hands to her hips and sighed, "I'm sure there has to be some logical explanation for his disappearance. His ship should have been locked in to our exact location while he was in-transit and would have been very dangerous if not impossible for him to change his direction while moving at such a high velocity. Unless he never actually intended to arrive here at all (which is highly unlikely), something must have gone wrong."

She was feeling more than just a little confused and conflicted, to be honest, but she never let her faith in Sam waver. If anyone was screwing around, it certainly would not be him. Poor girl, if she only knew the truth... As things were looking so far, however, Sam's chances of returning to her the same man (if at all) looked very thin indeed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the goblins were scurrying about the deck of the ship loading it with freshly salted meats and packed roots from the praries, getting ready to sail back to their homeland in the northern islands and the surrounding coastal area. They had agreed (with some reluctance) to allowing a passenger to board with them and promised not to assault him in any manner by offering them an entire roasted boar as compensation. If there was anything goblins enjoyed more then pulling pranks and generally being a terrible annoyance, it was roasted boar.

Something else, however was preparing for its debut appearance, something that the goblin sailors had never even seen before. It was hungry, and roused by the scent of fresh meat and the loud clamor aboard the ship, it started to move far below the waves and gaze up toward the dim murky waters above her. One, two her eyes scanned across the bottom of the ship, listening intently for the time when it was far enough from the shore to prevent their escape.

Well, Talbor was partially right; it didn't necessarily have to be a human child though. His face flushed when she pulled him into her chest; well, it was closer to the undersides of her chest due to the height difference, but it was a affectionate gesture nonetheless. He held her until she pulled back and wandered off to leave him in his own thoughts as the centaurs prepared to depart for the goblin's dockyard. He wondered if they looked like the goblins portrayed in fantasy stories: hunched little men wielding clubs, crooked teeth, green skin and pointy ears. Oh, how wrong he would discover himself to be.

Rachel couldn't have been more right about Sam's current predicament; something did go wrong. It wasn't like he was screwing around for fun either; well, Ruby could be considered for fun, but he'd been somewhat coerced into it thanks to him always trying to be 'the nice guy'. She threatened to let herself die, and that would have rested on his conscious, even if it was an empty threat. As much as he enjoyed the company of Talbor and Ruby and Rose, Rachel was still the one that truly held his heart and he desperately wanted to get back to her.

"Rachel, if everything goes right, I'll off this planet and on my way back to you. I miss you so much." he thought, toying with his own engagement ring mindlessly as he thought of her gorgeous smile and brilliant eyes. Even though he'd cheated on her twice now, for varying reasons, his thoughts never left her. He'd heard that if one thought of the person they truly loved hard enough, that they'd feel it. And right now he was desperate to try anything. He held his ring and thought of Rachel, of their upcoming wedding, of their future together. Little did he know that this planet would throw yet another obstacle in his path.

Talbor showed up again a while later, handing him a pack of supplies to carry with them as she knelt down to let him climb up onto her again. She waved to her fellow centaurs which returned the gesture before she turned in the direction of the sea. She didn't say much during their journey, merely giving him bits of advice concerning how to deal with goblins and how to go about arranging his next course of passage on his long journey.

"Try to ignore them if you can. Do not ever, under any circumstances, either compliment them or give them the impression that you think they are amusing in any way, as it will only serve to encourage them to prank you," she warned him, "And believe me, you will never quite be the same again if such a thing were to befall you."

"When you reach the North Shore, head directly toward the mountains and speak with the Queen Harpy. It shouldn't be mating season, so they will have no interest in you in that way at least. They are generally very good-natured and kind, so you shouldn't have a problem if you can refrain from offending them," she continued, "Just ask them to bring you with them on one of their scouting flights west, that should bring you to the domain of the cyclopes. They might look intimidating, but they are almost entirely harmless. Just ask them to show you the way to the Sleeping Succubus, and they will point you in the right direction."

By then, they had reached the port. It was more like a large wooden dock than a port, however, as the huge merchant vessel dwarfed the dock to which it was tied to. The goblins, which looked like miniature girls holding clubs nearly their own size and cheesy grins on their faces greeted the two of them warmly and invited him onto the ship. She planted a kiss on his cheek and waved farewell to him, wondering if he would ever return to her again.

Sam took the pack and mounted her - non-sexually of course - and waved goodbye to the other centaurs as they took off towards the goblin's ship. He listened as Talbor give him advice on what and what not to do. He gulped when she told him that the goblins might do something awful if he gave them any incentive to prank them; maybe he would just stay in the hold or something. "Alright, North Shore, Queen Harpy in mountains, western scouting flight, talk to cyclops. And of course, don't make anyone angry. Got it."

When they arrived, Sam was impressed at the size of the ship; talk about a luxury boat. This thing was the size of a Earth luxury liner if not bigger. The other surprise came from the goblins; they looked nothing like that in the books. They looked like the people that read the books. His cheeks flushed as Talbor kissed him on the cheek; he then boarded the ship, hoping that it was smooth sailing from here. He REALLY hoped the goblins would hold up their end of the bargain and not attack him; so far, the creatures he met had proven lustful under certain conditions. He prayed that a lone human against a small army of super-strong goblins wasn't their circumstance.

The goblins, however, seemed to be behaving themselves for now as they cast off the ropes and pulled in the anchors (yes the boat needed multiple in order to keep still in rough seas) and as the enormous sails slowly unfurled the enormous trading ship slid out of the harbor. The goblins continued waving at Talbor on the shore, almost as if to say: "so long and thanks for all the fish" or something to that extent as the rudders groaned and the ship pulled toward the north. Talbor continued to watch them sink toward the distant horizon, wondering how long she would allow herself to stand and watch her lover sail away from her. She had made her decision, however, and as she turned to leave, the ship just starting to shrink into the distance, disaster struck.

Four tentacles which were broad and flat silently slid up the sides of the boat, their pointed tips hovered above the center near the mast while three others curved around the hull, grasping hold of the rudders and snapping them to pieces as if they were merely crackers. The goblins where instantly thrown into a panic, swinging their clubs and pounding away at whichever tentacle happened to be closest to them, but that merely initiated the attack on the crew. The four tentacles that had been hovering above them came to life, sweeping the goblins up and tossing them overboard where they splashed about in the water helplessly. They knew how to swim, so they wouldn't drown, but they couldn't climb back up into the ship while holding their large clubs. The four tentacles continued to wreak havoc among the crew while the remaining three tentacles which were not holding onto the ship broke through the large wooden doors leading into the hold and began to plunder it, grasping the packaged meats, fish, and some of the fruits and roots. Strangely enough, they avoided the gold, silver, and precious gems. With her work finished, the squid began to withdraw when one of her tentacles happened to pass by Sam. It instantly wrapped around his torso and gripping him tightly pulled him from the ship as well. The creature then released the ship and all at once sunk back down into the depths as suddenly as it had appeared.

Talbor stood speechless on the shore, the color drained from her face.

----

The giant squid's liar was a hidden underwater cove of sorts which was remarkably large and lit with glowing blue mushrooms. The large tentacles slowly shrunk in size until they were about as thick as a normal man's arm and about two meters long. Then and only then would Sam realize that the monster had not even left the cave in order to attack. She sat on a rock about two meters away from where she started to drop off her loot into an unruly pile. She wore little white shoes, a white and blue sailor dress, and what appeared to be a small white hat on her head where decorative "swimming fins" jutted out on either side which were much too small to be useful for swimming. She stood a little shorter than a normal human, but other than that looked remarkably similar, even having the same legs, arms, face and eye placement. The tentacles appeared to be attached to her head in such a manner that when fully retracted they resembled strange hair more than tentacles, but at the moment it was pretty clear to him what they were. After all, one was still tightly wrapped around his body at the time.

The giant squid lifted Sam into the air and looked him over with curious eyes, one of her other tentacles started to poke him in the face while another started to inspect his feet.

"What... Are you?" the squid ended her declaration with a involuntary sneeze of some sort, perhaps from not being used to talking, "Geso."

Sam retreated into the hold, intent on getting some sleep; at least here the goblins wouldn't bother him if they decided to try anything. They certainly wouldn't risk damaging their cargo just to pull a prank on him, would they? Regardless, Sam found a relatively large spot on the floor where he curled up. He wasn't a prisoner, just a very tired man trying to find his way back home. However, Sam would soon learn the meaning of the phrase 'No rest for the weary'. It was only about an hour after they disembarked that he jolted at the sound of something breaking and shouts of confusion and panic. "What the hell....." he started to say before the door shattered, revealing three large tentacles that started wrapping everything up in its massive coils.

Sam jumped and pressed his back to the wall in fright. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" he said, his legs quivering in fright; what the hell was that thing? His fright only skyrocketed as one of the massive appendages came to wrap around him; he tried to hold onto something, anything as he was dragged off the ship, but tit proved to be too much. He yelled as he felt himself being lifted high into the air before being pulled towards the surface of the deep water; he took a deep breath just before he went under. As the tentacle dragged him off towards an unknown destination, he wondered what kind of monstrosity this belonged to; however, when he was wrenched out of the water into a blue-lit cavern, he was quite surprised.

A woman sat on a rock, her 'hair' composed of the tentacles she used to rob the ships of its goods...and him. He pulled back slightly when the tip of one tentacle poked his face, and he suppressed the urge to giggle when the cold slimy appendages tickled his feet. When she was done and asked what he was, he replied, "I could ask you the same thing. Now, come on, let me go! Look at me, I'm skin and bones! I won't even be a snack!" Sam for some reason thought this 'woman' was going to devour him.

"I'm not going to eat you," she raised one eyebrow as if wondering why he would even conceive of such a thing, "But you are something I haven't seen before, so I was wondering if you were something like myself, geso."

The squid set him down on the rock beside her and released him, knowing that he would not be able to swim back out of the cave without drowning if she didn't assist him in that endeavor. She reached over to one of the crates with one of her tentacles and ripped open the top, picking out one and bringing it over to herself. She grasped it with her human hands and started to much away at the seafood voraciously, as one of her tentacles took out a bit of roasted beef and offered it to Sam.

"It seems like quite a few things have started to happen on the surface since you arrived," the squid woman continued, "I was among them. I can't even remember for how long I have been asleep, but for some reason I awoke a short while after you crashed here. You came from the stars, right? Well, I did too, a long time ago."

As she munched away she started to cast sideways glances at the man. Her eyes were initially simply curious and observant, beaming with a highly-developed intelligence. Over time, however, they started to darken slightly and her pupils widened, seeking something a bit more than simply a chat with her new acquaintance.

Sam relaxed a little as the squid-woman informed him that she was not going to eat him; he still thought that maybe she was just toying with him. "Well, that makes two of us, hehe" he then said, trying to use humor as a defensive mechanism to hide his fear. He knew escape was impossible; he'd felt the water pressure building around him considerably as the tentacle pulled him down to her lair.

When she commented that she'd come from the stars, his eyes widened; maybe she knew something about getting off this planet! No, she'd probably already be gone if that were the case. When the squid-woman offered him food, he tentatively took the roasted side of beef and bit into it, finding it delectably flavored and cooked to perfection; what he didn't know was that the some of the same herbs that allowed to produce inhuman quantities of sperm was present in this as well. The thought that such herbs existed didn't even cross his mind, even after seeing his capability with Ruby.

He just continued to devour the beef, unaware that his captor was having other plans in development for him.

"In case you were wondering if I could get us off this rock," the squid continued, "I could probably figure out a way, but there is no way that she would let us just leave. Not ever bringing us here."

She went munching away for a bit to let her last comment sink in fully before finishing chewing long enough to continue, "So, how were you brought here?"

The squid didn't honestly know much about how she got to the planet, but she did feel very much out of place and foreign. In that, she was correct, but she probably had no idea what implications this would have on their present situation. In fact, she was probably more interested in teasing out what clues she could out of her new acquaintance than actually revealing any to him.

Sam looked up as the squid-woman told him that she could figure out a way to leave this planet, but then said something 'her' not wanting them to leave. He then cocked his head further when she asked how he was brought here. "I wasn't brought here, I landed after my spacecraft malfunctioned. From what other creatures tell me, there are no other humans on this planet. And who exactly is 'she'? Is it the Sleeping Succubus?" The way the squid-woman said 'she', combined with the two mentions of the Sleeping Succubus, led him to believe that she was a very important figure on this planet.

"You said you came from the stars. I take it that means you didn't always live here." He then realized that he never introduced himself; though why he was thinking of being polite to the thing that kidnapped him escaped him. "My name is Sam. Do you have a name?"

"I cannot say for sure who this Sleeping Succubus person is," the squid woman replied, "She might be the same person, but then again she might not. All I know is that some powerful female brought me here. For what purpose, I do not know. No, I used to be from a planet that was mostly blue. It has some land that was inhabited by creatures not unlike yourself. However, I spent most of my time being upset at them and trying to get them to take better care of the oceans which were my home. No one really took me very seriously, though, and some of them thought I was some sort of alien."

A rather nostalgic look gleamed in the corner of her eye as she spoke, but it quickly faded when he asked her name, "Um, they just called me Squid Girl, or Squiddie... Although I suppose people aught to call me Squid Woman now."

She let out a rather pleasant laugh, perhaps a bit hinted with bitterness, "I wonder if they would still think I am a joke now... Foolish little land dwellers..."

Her tentacles started to wave about a bit in a intimidating manner, but she quickly calmed herself down and their movement stopped almost as suddenly as they had started.

"Excuse me, I sometimes remember how rambunctious I used to be when I was younger. I could hardly pull of those sort of pranks anymore though," she shrugged, "But it does make me wonder why this person wanted me of all people. Couldn't she have just taken a bunch of humans if she wanted to? Why were you taken instead of others? If you ask me, there is no possible way that you just happened to crash here. Its just too coincidental."

As she talked her tentacles started to slither their way closer to him like snakes stalking prey. It seemed as if she wished to play with him a bit before she cut to her true purpose for the poor human.

Sam listened as the squid woman explained her thoughts and where she came from; from her description, it sounded a lot like Earth. "Squiddie? That hardly seems appropriate." he then commented; the way she acted, she definitely had a modicum of intelligence. Well, to be fair, the other two creatures he met also had intelligence but one of the first things that came up almost right away was sexual intercourse with them. He wondered if he was the only male being on the planet; from what he could gather from his previous encounters, that seemed to be the case. He gulped at the thought, wondering if all the beings here were sex-starved, in dire need of male seed to help repopulate their species.

When the woman's tentacles started waving around frantically, he backed off; when they calmed down and she explained, he let out a little chuckle. "Whew, for a second I thought I had upset you." he then said; when she started questioning why they were brought here, Sam shook his head, "Look, I was driving a prototype vehicle and it malfunctioned, that was it." His conversation seemed to distract him from the long, cold tendrils serpentining their way towards him.

"I know, right? When someone comes from the sea and declares that her purpose is to force them to give her home proper respect, the last thing you should do is give her something akin to a pet name," the squid woman seemed slightly irked, but her irritation was not directed at Sam, "No, I'm not upset at you since you at least have enough sense to take me seriously."

"You don't strike me as the sort of person who would fly in a vehicle without being sure that it was safe," she continued, "She might have pulled the wool over your eyes, but isn't it strange for you to just so happen to fall into this planet? Perhaps I am just being paranoid, but I think there is more at work here than either of us really know about."

She was correct, but she probably didn't realize the full extent of the situation. At this point, however, she was just trying to continue the idol chatter since she realized that he probably didn't know anything that would prove useful to her.

"So tell me, how many of them have you slept with so far?" she asked in a deceptively innocent manner, "I mean, its just another piece to the puzzle if you know what I mean. It could be that you are being used as a substitute for many of these species' males, which appear to have either died off or never existed in the first place. Your pheromones seem to attract these local girls like vultures to a carcass, despite the fact that you are actually a different species entirely. That in itself I find odd..."

She gently wrapped a tentacle around his shoulders, arms and legs, "Even I appear to not be immune."

Sam was about to try and argue that he was not led here by some mysterious thing and that it was all a coincidence when her comment about him being used as a replacement came up. He had considered the possibility that the various species were indeed using him as a replacement; well, he did help a slime 'give birth' to a daughter. Though it wasn't birth in the conventional sense, more like, cellular fission. Did slimes even have cells? Why was he thinking of this now? He looked away when he was of asked how many girls he'd slept with; she was sharper than she looked.

He was about to answer her when she started commenting about how his pheromones seemed to make the girls want him like crazy; he froze when he felt her tentacles start to wrap around. "Ungh, seriously? I thought this was supposed to be a civil discussion!" he then said, sounding quite annoyed. Not really upset, just exasperated that he hadn't caught a break yet. Sure, one of his 'encounters' had been very consensual, and the other was forced turned consensual. He was wondering why he should even bother resisting; something told him that these species were just going to take what they wanted. Though he was afraid slightly; squid anatomy was very different from either of the two women he'd had sex with. He knew traditional squids had a mouth where all their tentacles met on their body; however, he could clearly see her mouth on her face. Was her womanly entrance in a human's spot as well? He wasn't sure but had a feeling he was going to find out.

"A civil discussion indeed," the squid woman replied, "And however much I might have detested thought of me doing this with a human in the past, I find myself strangely demanding of late. Perhaps its because I am now an adult, or I am merely sexually frustrated after being dormant for so long. I cannot say for sure what it is, or even if it is my own will speaking for me. That's a rather interesting proposition, don't you think?"

Her tentacles were busy undressing the human as she spoke, and did so with delicacy as she folded each garment and placed it in a neat pile as she stripped him. Her appendages were surprisingly dexterous to the point at which it made her human arms and legs seem relatively useless in comparison. After finishing her task she brought him down closer to herself in order to inspect his member up close. She poked at it with her human hand, testing its sensitivity.

"It certainly is an odd thing," she mumbled to herself as she pulled her dress up and over her head, "I haven't actually met any of my own species before so I can't say how they compare."

She was left wearing what appeared to be a small one-piece swimsuit over her rather distinctly human-looking body (aside from her tentacle-hair). She then worked to remove the suit as her tentacles went to work teasing and wrapping around his member.

Sam was going to continue arguing when the squid woman started speaking and shut him up; he was quite surprised at how deliberate her speech was. "I....I suppose." he replied, not really sure what to say to all that; it was obvious that her degree of well-spokeness was quite more than he expected. He figured she was an intelligent creature; her Earth counterparts were very smart, so it should have come to no surprise that it would be reflected with her.

Even the way she undressed him to make him have sex with her was quite shocking; Ruby had just dissolved his clothes and even he had only thrown his clothes haphazardly to the ground when he laid in bed with Talbor. The amazing precision of her tentacles movement's astonished him; then again, they were part of her physiology so it was only natueral that she have an excellent degree of control over them.

When she left herself in her swimsuit, Sam found her body to her incredibly attractive; his member twitched when she poked, still semi-flaccid but growing to its full length. His eyes widened as she began to remove her swimsuit; she was a stunning creature, that much was certain to him. Full, round breats, puffy nipples, curvaceous hips and buttocks, she made the supermodels on Earth look like commoners. With the exception of the tentacle hair, she could easily pass for a human female. HIs cock bobbed at the sight of her increasingly nude body; it twitched and throbbed slightly when she started wrapping her somewhat cold tentacles around i to tease it, causing him to shiver a little.

The squid tossed aside her swimsuit, now standing completely bare before him. Her body was somewhat translucent and smooth, without a single hair on it as would be expected from a mollusk. Her clear soft skin did not even have the slightest imperfection nor scar on it, as she was probably quite young for her species and had not engaged in any serious fights over mates, food, or against predators. This was probably also due in part to her previous interactions with humans, if she had in fact had any.

"Oh, does the human find my body pleasing?" a mischievousness grin spread across her face from ear to ear as one of her tentacles started to rub around the base of his member while another started moving in a pumping action up and down the shaft while a third brushed across the tip, spreading his precum around and teasing it before bringing a sample to her lips for her to taste. She blinked a few times and nodded before the tentacle returned to the tip, swirling about the head and purposely avoiding the very end of it where his semen would erupt from. The squid pulled him a bit closer to herself, allowing his eyes to take in her smooth curves, her face already slightly blushing in arousal and anticipation from simply watching him.

"Are you already feeling it, before you are even inside of me? You are quite the masochist aren't you?" she played and teased his dick while thoroughly enjoying the involuntary throbbing and twitching, "Hora, hora, hora!"

"Help me get me ready as well," she released his right hand and presented her body for him to stimulate as he desired with it. She seemed reluctant to surrender complete control to him, but she was gracious to allow him to choose how to warm up her body.

Back
Top Bottom