Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

Sam felt the instant cooling effect of the shaded enclosure; this was a nice reprieve, even if the ground was still a bit hot. "Much better. You truly are a miracle worker, Gnome, you know that" When she commented about her being alright and how they would have mated with him had they gotten their hands on him, he breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good......that they didn't hurt you that is" he then replied, catching the little interpretive slip-up of his reply. He turned himself so that he was sitting on his backside now, still breathing somewhat heavily but not nearly as bad as he was a few moments ago.

He then felt the tug on his clothes; he looked over and saw Gnome's innocent gaze. She seemed.....scared, but not scared at the same time. More like concerned or needy; Sam ultimate decided that the holoreader could wait. He put his arms around Gnome's body, saying "I'm really glad I have you with me, Gnome." as he gently pressed their forms together; he reveled in how comforting her body and presence were. And to be honest, she was the only thing besides his strong yet-slowly fading desire to get back to Rachel that was keeping him sane.

(Whoo! Eleven pages! Go us! XD)

(Lol, I think its a new record for me on this sight at least... And it sounds as if we are only roughly a quarter of the way finished at most!)

She blushed at his praise, her hands clutching his clothes a bit more firmly as her bottom rested in his lap. Gnome nodded but remained silent, knowing that he understood her feelings as she hugged him, the warmth of his body comforting her and calming her worries. She planted hesitant kisses on his cheek and neck as they enjoyed simply holding each other. Gnome let out a contented sigh, closing her eyes and relaxing her body against him and allowing him to proceed as he wished. She wouldn't mind if he tinkered with the projector or even dozed off. She just felt needy and wanted to be close to him.

(Lol, I don't know about a quarter.....I'd say a fifth at most)

Sam felt Gnome's shy-natured kisses; in truth, he would have been turned on by their current physical closeness were he not tired right now. And besides, he felt she just wanted to cuddle; though the way she was positioned in his lap might suggest otherwise. Hearing her cute little sigh just melted his heart; she was like a clingy niece who was with her favorite uncle. And while he wanted to tinker with the holoreader to get it to work again, he felt a need to rest. He genly pulled Gnome down so that she was laying on top of him, saying "Let's rest for a bit; then we can get moving again." If she wanted him 'that way', she was going to have to ask directly.

Gnome blushed deeply when he pulled her into a laying position on top of him, her head resting on his chest while her hands held his sides. If she were being completely honest with herself, she would have made it known that her current position was putting her in the mood, but she knew he was fatigued and such activities would only serve to tire him further.

"Mhm," Gnome merely nodded and enjoyed the closeness, allowing herself to doze off for a bit while on top of her contractor and lover. She knew that eventually he would be making contracts with the other elemental spirits, and until such time that it happened she wanted to enjoy the special bond that only the two of them shared. Perhaps it was a bit selfish of her, but she wanted to feel special in some way.

The two Lamia, meanwhile, still had not picked up their trail...

The older of the two Lamia was trying to convince the younger to not attack the Gnome when they eventually found her, "Sissy, I'm sure she had her reasons so please go easy on her."

"You are much too forgiving!" the younger sister shot back, "Why do you have to be such a goody-goody?"

"Mother never taught me to hold grudges," the older sister shrugged, but to be honest it was probably more due to the fact that although the older sister had many more years on the younger sister she was simply a more-bodily-developed klutz when compared to her younger sister.

"Yeah, and look where that has landed us?" the younger sister shot back, "Wandering around in the wastelands looking for a conniving little Gnome which may or may not be getting it on with her contractor at this very moment..."

The younger sister started to chew on a piece of cloth in frustration, "I'm so freaking jealous..."

"Sissy, your true motives are showing through again..." the older sister sighed.

(Lol, persistent aren't they? XD)

Sam laid there with Gnome, snoozing peacefully; it was some time before he woke up, unaware that the two sisters were on the hunt for him and Gnome. His current mindset was that he'd lost them, thinking they wouldn't follow him out of the abandoned settlement. That little nap did him a lot of good; though still a tiny bit fatigued, his body felt more energized, ready to start doing something again. However, the energy also found its way into a certain part of his anatomy; his member had gotten slightly hard in his sleep, poking against Gnome.

He cursed himself for being so perverted; it didn't help Gnome was incredibly attractive, nor did the primal need for female company and near-constant intercourse with various species on this planet thus far. If Gnome wanted to have sex with him, he would let her; he figured she might get insulted if he rubbed it out, with how attached she seemed to be to him. He still was unaware of the 'casual sex' requirement of their contract, however.

Gnome awoke soon after Sam did, and feeling his slightly hard member poking against her body, her face reddened almost instantly. She took the initiative, however, and worked his member out of his clothes. It soon stood firm and proudly before her as her hands were wrapped around it and her wide eyes stared at it, almost as if considering what to do with it now that she had released it from its bonds. She hesitantly drew her mouth close to the head, her small warm tongue flicked out across the tip as she watched for a reaction from Sam. She had wanted it earlier, but from seeing his reaction from napping with her she was nearly demanding it now. Of course, if he were to push her away and scold her, she would stop, but that wasn't the sort of thing that Sam would do.

Meanwhile, the older Lamia started to wander off in a different direction than the younger one was, a pleasent smile on her face.

"Hey, where are YOU going?" the younger sister demanded.

"I thought I smelled something this way... Sweat and pheromones to be specific," she replied without pausing.

"Why didn't you say so earlier?!" the younger hurried after her, "and here I thought all of your calories went right to your chest."

"Mist, that is why no one likes it when you open your mouth," the older sister gently scolded her, "You say quite rude things."

Sam's face reddened as well when Gnome pulled his manhood free from his robes; he felt her delicate hand wrap around its length and noticed the hesitation afterwards. He was about to ask what was wrong when he felt her hot breath wash over his heated shaft, sending a series of pleasurable shivers up his spine. His member then twitched and throbbed slightly in her hand as her warm tongue flicked the bulbous, sensitive head, drawing a small pleasured gasp from his lips. "Gnome......." he moaned out, letting her know it was alright to continue; he was completely unaware that their little 'session' was drawing close the two things they were trying to avoid.

Gnome, spurred on by his pleasured moans, grew a bit more bold and started to take him inside her small mouth, her tongue licking along his large length as best she could. She tried to pull him in deeper into her mouth, but it triggered her gag reflex and she quickly pulled herself back, coughing a bit. She smiled at him to let him know she was alright before pulling her robes over her head, leaving herself completely nude before him. She pushed herself forward and started to tease herself with his member, rubbing her lower lips against his shaft.

Sam moaned more for her as he felt her engulf the head of his member in her mouth; the licking and sucking sensations sent small jolts of pleasure shooting up his spine. His hips lifted ever so slightly when she started to take more and more of his root into her mouth; he was jolted out of his semi-trance-like state when he heard her cough and felt her pull off him. Her cute smile told him she was OK; his member twitched when she disrobed, exposing her gorgeous body to him as he took his own clothes off.

She would find that Sam's body seemed to be extremely well-toned; he wouldn't notice it, but this planet was changing him, both physically and mentally. "You're absolutely gorgeous, Gnome" he said before groaning as her heated folds were rubbed sensually along his thick, hot shaft. His hips moved in tandem with her rubbing, stimulating her womanly entrance as his arousal grew.

Gnome's face turned completely red as she shook her head, protesting his praise of her but still maintaining her rubbing. If anything, she was speeding up the pace at which she was stimulating herself, readying her womanhood to accept his entire length. Her hands pressed against his chiseled muscles and distinctly masculine physic as she began to grow a bit impatient, picking herself up off him and holding herself right above his hard and ready member. She kept her eyes closed, face still burning as she slowly lowered herself down onto his length, her body pulling him in eagerly until her thighs rested against his. A look of pleasant contentment and bliss spread across her face as she started to slowly ride him, picking herself up then dropping down to create friction between them... Completely unaware of what was going on right outside the earthen dome.

"W-what the heck is that?" the younger Lamia poked the dome with her forefinger, "Is it an igloo or something?"

"Don't be silly," the older Lamia giggled, "Its not even made of snow."

"Are you sure this is where the scent is coming from? It looks like an oven to me... I mean, I can't even see what is inside it with my heat vision because of some sort of pink mist," the younger Lamia complained, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"Its known as the aura of love," the older Lamia explained, "Mother and father used to enjoy themselves inside it quite frequently which is why I recognized the scent."

"The benefits of being born earlier than me, hm?" the younger Lamia sighed, "So, we going to crash the party, or what?"

"Nope, I am going to wait for them to finish," the older lamia wrapped herself around the dome and laid down on top of it patiently.

"W-what the heck, sis?!" the younger lamia was quite upset, but knew she could never actually beat her older sister in a fight so she simply coiled up by herself and waited.

Sam felt her quicken her pace of rubbing her womanhood against him; his shaft began to twitch and throb, wanting to be inside her. He watched as she lifted her hips to accept his fully erect root; a short gasp left his lips as he felt her lips start to engulf him, surrounding the head with the wet warmth that could only be associated with the insides of a woman. She then moved at a torturous pace down on him, taking in more and more of his shaft until their groins finally met, the head of his manhood pressing against her womb.

He then moaned as she began to slide up and down his manmeat, stimulating his member to start throbbing within her, pulsing strongly against her walls. He wasn't anywhere close to finishing, but she was making him feel so good, he couldn't stand it; like Gnome, he had no clue on the visitors right outside their little hut, as he was too involved with the pleasure Gnome was bringing him and the pleasure he was trying to give back to her.

Gnome started to let out short moans and gasps in time with her movements, little shivers running up and down her spine as she simulated herself as well as her contractor. Her eyes which locked onto his as soon as they found his face where opened halfway in bliss as she felt him throb inside her, knowing that she was bringing him pleasure. She started to grind her hips against him with more force and speed. She rose and fell rapidly, her lips letting loose short cute moans and cries. Her small body didn't have the stamina to maintain the aggression for long though and she soon laid down against him while her hips continued to grind against him at a more reasonable pace. Her breasts pressed against his chest and her nipples brushed against him gently as she rocked her body back and forth across his. It wasn't the same intensity as the first time they had sex, but it was a close second.

Sam loved how Gnome felt; so hot and wet and tight around him, it was fantastic. He gazed into her eyes when she looked at him, smiling as he saw the pleasure in her expression; he then rested his hands on her lower back, just above that delightfully petite yet round backside of hers. He wanted her to keep going on that pace she had, but realized that she was still somewhat new to this, he just smiled and kissed her deeply when she rested her chest against his, her hips continuing to slide up and down his throbbing phallus. Even if it wasn't as intense as the first time, he still enjoyed it throughly; his hands left her back and came to her nicely-sized breasts, caressing them as the nipples now rubbed against his palms instead of his chest. His hips started moving more as well, thrusting himself deeper into her as she came back down; he wanted her to better, to feel so good that she wouldn't be able to contain herself.

Gnome instantly tightened around him as he touched her breasts, her back arching into him slightly as she threw her head back with a moan. She slightly quickened her pace to match his thrusts, her body starting to tighten even more around him and increase the intensity of the friction between them. Her folds were already starting to massage his length, stimulating him further and tempting him closer and closer to release inside her. Her nipples were already firm as he caressed them, and the warmth in her body was starting to concentrate around where they were connected to each other. Beads of sweat were already starting to form and run down her soft skin, but she didn't seem to care about the uncomfortable heat as she continued to grind harder against her lover. She loved this feeling, and wanted it to continue for as long as she could maintain it even though she was quickly tiring herself out.

From Gnome's reactions to his touches, she was both enjoying herself immensely and getting close to her climax. His shaft began to pulse harder and harder within her as her movements became stronger and faster as well, pushing the head of his cock against her womb with increasing force; he wouldn't last much longer at this rate, despite his wish for this superb feeling, this sensation of being so close but not there yet to be maintained. Their sweat-covered forms rubbed against each other as their heated sex continued to escalate in intensity; Sam's hands shifted from her breasts to one being on her rump and holding it down and the other on her back, pushing her chest against his own.

The flared head rubbed very erotically along her ridged inner walls as he pounded hard into her; the heat of her pussy and her moans of pleasure soon proved too much for him to handle. If she wanted him to pump his load deep inside her, that's what he would do. "G...Gnome...." he moaned as the heat in his groin built and peaked at that ultimate level; he thrust up one last time, his shaft and head throbbing as he shot his sperm into her womb, the hot globs of cream filling it to the brim before washing back down to heat her inner walls. With each successive spurt, some came back out, coating the insides of her soft, lush thighs in a hot coat of white.

As Sam reached his climax and shot his thick hot seed into her, she felt her own soon follow, her insides clenching tightly around his member and drawing his seed deeper into her womb. Her entire body tightened as surges of pleasure washed over her, her mind bathed in estacsy as she slowly came down from the cloud of bliss. She softly fell against his chest, the side of her face resting against his shoulder as the afterglow hovered above the both of them. Their moments of peace where short-lived, however, as the older Lamia detected her chance to move in on the two lovers.

She pressed her finger through one of the air holes that Gnome had left in the side of the dome and used it to cut across the surface of the dome, forming a larger hole through which she entered. She slid in silently beside gnome and ran her hand through the small elemental's hair. The Lamia herself had dark brown hair and dark orange eyes that were slightly angled and mischievous, yet hinted with pleasant gentleness. She was true to her species temperament, crafty and wise, yet she was also something of a romantic and enjoyed watching the two of them resting from their lovemaking. It took a while before Gnome noticed that the they were being observed and clutched onto Sam tightly as she looked over at the older Lamia with wide, frightened eyes.

"Come on, I let you have your turn," the older Lamia quickly wrapped Sam's legs in her coils before reaching around Gnome with her human arms and trying to gently lift her off Sam. Gnome held on tightly, however, and refused to let go, her hands gripping his shoulders while her legs were clamped to his thighs.

"No, no, no!" Gnome protested, shaking her head in protest as she did not wish to share him with anyone else, let alone these two newcomers.

The younger Lamia by now had slithered inside as well, taking her position by Sam's head. She had shorter hair than her older sister and was somewhat smaller than her in both breast size as well as overall mass. She was considerably younger in terms of age, perhaps even by forty years or more, and it showed in her impatience. She started to run her fingers through Sam's hair gently, taking a taste of his sweat by licking her dampened pointer finger.

"I told you she had a contractor," the younger lamia cooed in triumph.

"That doesn't change a thing, really," the older lamia yawned, "It is proper Lamia custom to let me have him first as the oldest daughter."

"Just make sure there is enough left for me," the younger sister huffed, quite certain that her older sister was planning on milking him dry before she even got a chance at him.

Sam stroked Gnome's hair as she fell against him, their hot sweaty bodies pressed against each other as they enjoyed the aftermath of their coupling. He was still hard inside her, clearly ready for another round; however, the chance was interrupted when he felt something cold and damp coil around his legs. He looked up to see a woman trying to convince Gnome to get off him; he responded to Gnome's tightening clutches with his own, wrapping his arms tightly around her form and showing her that he was not willing to be shared either; it would take a lot of convincing on the Lamia's part if they hoped to get with him.

He then shivered as he felt fingers through his sweat-damped hair; he looked up to see a second woman, obviously much younger, licking her finger and commenting about how Gnome had a contractor. They must have been the two at the town hall; Sam recognized their serpentine lower bodies. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, who says I want to lay with either of you?" he then shot back when they started talking about who got him first.

"Wait, you don't?" the younger lamia replied sarcastically, showing that she really didn't mind if she had to force the situation.

The older lamia, on the other hand, seemed somewhat rebuffed when she came to the realization that this human didn't want to mate with them, "Now, now, sis, lets not be hasty..."

"Hasty? What the hell are you talking about?" the younger lamia's flared up, "You haven't seen an actual human since you were born, isn't that right?"

"Yes, but you should realize by now that humans are not really our proper mates," the older lamia sighed, "We need to understand that they would only go along with mating with us out of the goodness of their hearts... I mean, there might not be much anatomical difference between the Gnome here that he seems to have accepted, and a human woman. I would imagine that has something to do why he allows her to mate with him. Ourselves, on the other hand, are half non-human. I can imagine that has something to do with it. Think of it from his point of view... You wouldn't want to be raped by a male Minotaur now would you?"

The younger lamia shuttered at the thought but still remained firm, "Fine, if you won't take him than I will. I won't be sitting around waiting to grow old while what I want is sitting right in front of me clutching to a miniature earth spirit."

"Don't try me..." the older lamia warmed as she laid herself down between Sam and her sister. She turned and ran her fingertips across Gnome's body gently, caressing her smooth curves. Gnome squirmed in protest, but she merely began caressing Sam's face as well. Gnome was too fatigued to fight them right now, but she didn't want to return to spirit form as she knew that with the slightest opening they would (or at least the younger one would) claim his man-meat for her own.

Sam was about to snap at the younger Lamia's sarcasm, only to have a look of surprise come across his face as the older one stepped in to rein her in. He certainly wasn't expecting that, but it was a very welcome surprise. His head moved back and forth as the two Lamia bantered between themselves, growing even more surprised by the older's argument in favor of leaving them be; when she mentioned that he might not want to mate them because they were only half-human, he was about to interrupt when the younger sister started to make a move on him.

He clutched Gnome as she stroked his face, only to see the elder Lamia come between them; he could tell Gnome was exhausted, but yet she still didn't move. Sam was touched, he really way. However, he then voiced his previously repressed opinion, "Look, it's not that you're half-human; hell, I mated with a centaur, a red slime and a woman who had tentacles for hair. But, you aren't exactly doing yourselves any favors by just strolling up to a pair of lovers and declaring you're going to take her partner from her. That's the real reason." He left out the doppel because she was just a low-brow bitch, tricking him in such an unacceptable manner.

"You have?" Gnome blinked, a bit surprised at the sudden revelation Sam had just made. Sure, she knew that he had probably been taken at least once before she had a go at him, but she assumed it had been the human woman rather than other monster girls.

"So I just have to ask nicely?" the older lamia smiled gently, nearly purring as she cuddled up beside Sam. She kept stroking Gnome, who by then realized that she was simply trying to calm Gnome down rather than trying to arouse her. The large snake woman bend forward and planted a kiss on his cheek and watched for a reaction from Gnome, and a reaction she received indeed. Gnome was glaring at the lamia in a protective manner, still not willing to let him go.

The younger lamia was getting frustrated, but knew she couldn't do a thing against her sister. Despite her ditsy aura, she was actually quite the formidable opponent when she was in the right mindset.

Sam was surprised at Gnome's surprise; he thought by forming a contract she would have access to his thoughts and memories and hence be able to see his previous experiences with the other members of this planet. When the Lamia asked if all she had to was ask nicely, he was a bit dumbfounded at first. As he regained his wits and was about to respond, she leaned down and tenderly kissed his cheek; he could practically feel the intensity of Gnome's gaze. Despite her timid nature around him, Sam was finding she could be quite the firecracker when she wanted to be. "Well....normally, yes........but...." he then tried to explain, but was at a loss for words for the moment. He then added, "But you can see that Gnome and I are......intimate, I really don't think it's appropriate." His monogamous mentality was still quite apparent, despite having been passed around from monster to monster by the hands of fate.

"Appropriate?!" the younger lamia repeated with ire, "Do you think anyone is going to worry about something like that?"

"Calm down, Mist," the older lamia sighed again, "So, we just need to get the permission of this little creature, do we? That's not going to be an easy task, now is it?"

"N-no, I-I-I w-on't let you h-have my S-sam, so j-just go away..." Gnome blurted out nervously, scared of the two lamia but unwilling to back down.

"There, there, I'm sure we can come to an agreement," the older lamia replied soothingly, stroking Gnome's back, "That projector of yours isn't working properly, now is it? Mist is good with things like that, as she would often tinker with the artifacts left over from the humans when we were back at the Lamia village."

"True... but I can't promise I can fix it," Mist, the younger lamia cross her arms across her chest.

"How about you let us have him just once each, then we can fix your device in exchange. We each go our ways and you don't have to see us again," the older lamia offered. Gnome looked over at Sam, wondering what he wished to do.

(Sorry for the late reply, school's been kicking my butt >.<)
Sam looked at each speaker as the banter continued, wondering why these two....Lamia, the older one had said......were so eager to have him. She even said humans weren't their proper mates; then again, Gnome DID say that the species couldn't bear male children. "So I guess I am a substitute" Sam thought to himself; he then paused when the older Lamia offered her sister's assistance in fixing the holoreader. Well, it COULD have some useful information; and besides it would just be once each right?

He then spoke after a few minutes of contemplation, a hint of apprehension still in his tone as he responded "Well..........Alright, I accept. But I want to do both of you at the same time." While to Gnome it would sound like he was a pervert - which he was slowly becoming due to the recent events - a large part of it was just wanting to get it over with quickly and move on.

(lol, its alright, I understand)

Gnome sighed and looked away. She seemed slightly disappointed but submitted to her contractor's wishes and vanished in a flash of light, returning to spirit form inside Sam. She sat down in the darkness inside Sam's mind and looked away from him. He could probably tell she was somewhat upset but more upset at the Lamia's insistence than Sam's submission to their demands.

"Both at the same time?" the younger lamia blinked, "How will that work, exactly?"

"You have never heard of a family sharing a male?" the older lamia blinked, quickly grabbing hold of Sam's still somewhat hard member in her hands, "You really are too innocent, sis."

(Awww, poor Gnome)

Sam instantly felt a pang of guilt; he knew he had upset her. He had a feeling the relationship between them would be somewhat strained after this; his mind then wondered if she would feel the same if he formed a contract with the other three elementals. Gnome's disappearance meant that his semi-erect manhood was now exposed, coated in a rather thick layer his and and Gnome's love juices; it also served to snap him out of his little thought process and be brought back to the reality that he faced now. Sam felt the elder Lamia grasp it firmly, causing some of his seed to leak out from between her fingers.

And though he would be too ashamed of himself to admit, the thought of having sex with both of these Lamia at the same time turned him on rather well; any flaccidity in his member was soon gone, causing it to stand tall and proud before the sisters, ready for their attentions.

Back
Top Bottom