Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

Gnome relaxed around him as her body soaked up his cum, converting some of it directly into energy while some of it was kept for reproductive purposes. All she felt was a soothing and sweet feeling which consumed her consciousness, bathing her in the afterglow of her climax. A soft smile was spread across her face, her eyelids fluttering as her voluntary control of her body slowly returned. She looked up at Sam and weakly reached up to caress his face before placing a kiss square on his lips. Her folds were still firmly clasping his member, her face clearly expressing her thankfulness toward him as her breathing gradually calmed.

"You are now my master," she said softly, "Please take good care of me."

Sam slowly came down from his serious high, feeling the last of his seed leave his cock; with how much he'd pumped inside her, he was surprised her belly didn't bloat like Marina's. But that was alright; in truth, that little experience kind of freaked him out. He still didn't know what was making him produce so much, but he knew it was something with this planet. He looked into Gnome's eyes, noting that shining streams lined her cheeks and her face glowed angelically. She must have felt really good, Sam knew he did; when she kissed him Sam returned it passionately.

"Master?" he then said, seeming a bit confused; he didn't really like being referred to as a master. He then nodded at her request, seeming it was only right. "I will, Gnome. I will take care of you the very best I can." He could feel her womanhood clenching his semi-erect manhood tightly; it was like she didn't want him to pull out yet. Sam them looked around and his eyes widened not in fear, but in genuine surprise; the earth around them was quite different than when they'd begun the contract-forming. Was it a result of her orgasm? It had to be; Sam could feel her sexual energy coursing through him when she went over the edge. This just made him smile and say in a slightly teasing manner, "How was that for your first time, my lovely?"

"It was wonderful," Gnome cooed, rubbing her cheek against him affectionately, "You were wonderful..."

Her eyes opened again, realizing that her calling him master might be uncomfortable for him, "I'm sorry, do you not want me to call you that? I have given myself over to you, so you technically are my master, but if you want I can just call you by name, Sam."

She smiled and ran her hands along his shoulders and his hair affectionately, obviously completely enamored with her contractor. She was acting contented yet at the same time needy and demanding of his attention. Her body still didn't let go of him, perhaps wanting another go while her mind was satisfied as things were.

"Oh," Gnome noticed his confused look, "I... Must have been a bit out of control there."

"Don't worry about it, Dear," the Dryad stepped out toward the two of them, her cheeks slightly hinted red in amusement, "It should be easy enough to put things back, and I know you didn't do it on purpose."

Gnome clutched Sam gently, as if trying to hold him away from Dryad. The tree woman merely smiled, "Don't worry, I am not trying to take him away... But you should probably get started on your journey if you wish to make good headway before the winter months set in. Its already a good distance between here and your next destination: the northern mountain range."

Gnome nodded and gently pulled him out of herself, her body finally letting go of him as she sat up beside him, still holding onto him with her hands however. She seemed to be really attached to him.

Sam just chuckled at Gnome's affection; she really seemed to like him. "No, it's not that so much. I just feel like 'Master' implies a superiority, and I know I'm not superior to you. We're lovers, that means we're equals. So how about I call you Gnome and you call me Sam? Does that sound good?" While his body was obviously ready for another go-around, he did need to get a move on if he wanted to find the next elemental. He wondered if Gnome would be hurt if he formed a contract with another elemental; it wouldn't be like he was doing it to hurt her, it was out of necessity. He loved the feeling of her hands on his body and nuzzled into her, kissing her jaw and lips, showing her just how much she pleased him.

Though his mind flashed to the others he'd had relations with during his stay here on the planet; Talbor, Ruby, Marina, and now Gnome. He was building quite the repertoire of female xenomorphic partners; he chuckled as he recalled a business who loved getting freaky with the Colderians. The man's favorite quote "Ain't no hotties like Coldies", 'Coldie' being a slang term for Colderian. The guy would have called him a 'big-leaguer', his own special word for someone that had sex with a lot of alien women.

When the Dryad came back out, he immediately was snapped out of his thoughts and Sam's face reddened in embarrassment at being 'caught', despite the knowledge that the Dryad was aware of their activities from the beginning. Sam felt her grip on his body tighten a little as the Dryad spoke; he then heard 'northern mountain range' and nodded. He slid himself out of her, his length coated in none of his juices but plenty of her own. Her arms were still wrapped his shoulders; she really didn't want to let go of him. He just chuckled and kissed her softly, letting her know he wasn't going anywhere. "You're going to have to let go of me for a bit, love. I need to get dressed." he then said softly with a very satisfied smile on his face.

Gnome nodded and relaxed her grip, letting go of him and sitting down on the ground. She was keeping her eyes locked on Sam as he dressed, not like she was peeking on his body but like a devoted and doting lover watching the object of her affections. She blinked, realizing that she as well was in the buff and hurried over to the pile of her clothes that she had left, slipping it back around her body and pulling the hood back over her head.

"It would be easier for you if you would simply enter him," Dryad nodded to Gnome who nodded back.

Gnome folded her hands together, almost as if praying, and a green light beamed from her body, temporarily blinding all those around her. the light then concentrated on Sam and in an instant Gnome had vanished from sight. In Sam's mind, if he closed his eyes, he could see her in the distance of the darkness, her wide eyes watching him from inside.

"She is in spirit form, and can see, feel, and sense everything that you do," Dryad explained, "That will make things easier on you both so you don't have to worry about feeding or watching her in case she gets into danger. She can come back out if you ever happen to need to... Give her more affection."

The tree woman laughed, "Well, I give my blessing to you both: farewell and do not forget to send my regards to the other great elemental spirits. They might have a hard time getting along with each other, especially with Sylph since she is a bit of a handful, but I am sure you will enjoy all of them... In more ways than one."

With that, she sent them off and vanished back into a tree, letting them set their full attention on the journey before them... Little did they know how long of a journey it would be, indeed.

Sam held a hand up as a blinding light encased Gnome's excellent figure; when it faded, Sam looked around as Gnome seemed to have vanished. When the Dryad explained that Gnome was in spirit form inside him, an expression of relief and understanding washed over his face. He thought for a second her body dissolved or something as a result of making the contract, and that would have made him so very sad; he still didn't know what this entailed. He chuckled a bit when she told him the bit about giving her more affection; that was something he'd have no problem doing.

He was about to thank the Dryad for her help when she just vanished; like a true forest guardian. He still couldn't believe that he'd made a contract with an Earth spirit; all those fantasy movies about spirits and stuff and he was actually living it. If it weren't for all the sex he was having, he could easily turn this into a movie. But, he didn't think about that right now too much, as he had more pressing matters to attend to. "Gnome......you said by forming this contract, I'll have access to your powers.....What exactly does that mean?" he then asked her, his eyes closing so that he may gaze upon the lovely spirit.

Gnome placed her hands together in a nervous manner, "Basically, it allows you to control the forces of the earth itself, everything from small tremors and leveling areas of land, to raising mountains and ripping caverns or valleys at will. It requires an attentive mind to control the more powerful aspects, so don't worry about accidentally splitting the world in half or anything like that. If you would like to practice, try making spheres out of dirt and picking them up, then letting them fall back into mud. Once you get good at that, you can start molding and forming hands or feet out of dirt to allow you to manipulate things as if the earth were an extension of your own body."

"Eventually, you could even attempt to make clay puppet bodies to do things for you, but do not get too carried away since every time you use power it takes some from me so you don't feel fatigued at all. If you draw too much, however, I may faint and if that happens your control of earth will fade completely. I only need spirit energy from you to recharge, which simply requires a sexual interaction every once and a while."

Gnome sighed, not used to talking so much at one time.

Sam listened as Gnome explained what she meant; his eyes were wide in surprise by the time she was finished. He could manipulate Earth? This was getting weirder and yet strangely more amazing by the second; however, when she explained the condition about using said power that he paused. He drew energy from her? That didn't seem right, but if that was case Sam would try his hardest to not use too much energy at once. It seemed weird that she basically acted like a battery for him to draw energy from; it seemed......wrong. "Well, if that's it works....I'll do my best not to use too much power."

When she then explained that sexual intercourse once in a while was her means of getting her strength back, Sam smiled and replied, "Well, what if it was more than once in a while?" This would let her knew that he was here to help fulfill her desires whenever she felt a need building within her. It was the least he could do, since he was going to probably be using a lot of energy when facing the Succubus. Little did he know that sex would also help exponentially increase their power, another pleasant condition of the contract that Gnome and him firmed.

"T-then I would be very grateful," Gnome smiled, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks. Sam probably didn't realize how demanding a contracted spirit could become over time. As their emotional bonds and power grows, so does their desire for non-essential, purely recreational sex with their contractor. Without caution, this could lead to a feedback cycle in which the two of them spend most of their time feeding energy to each other. Of course, completely neglecting her non-essential desires is not a good choice either, as it helps maintain the bond between them that would otherwise fade over time. Being a permanent contract, however, the bond will never completely sever, but as it weakens so does the power granted to the contractor.

(Lol, sounds like if Sam contracts all four elementals like he did Gnome, he's going to be one very busy guy XD)
Sam chuckled at Gnome's blush, a smile creeping on his lips as he continued to trudge through the forest,"You're really cute when you blush, you know that, Gnome?" He evntually reached an open clearing. And by open, it was VERY open; not a mountain or ocean to be seen for miles. "Well, this is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. But that's alright, not like there's a time limit. Besides, I need to be thorough." Of course, he had no idea about the potential spike in sexual activity he might have to deal with; though with the way things were now, he was becoming less and less inhibited to have sex with a monster woman. He hadn't forgotten Rachel and he still loved her deep down, but his vow of premarital fidelity took a back seat.

He then sat down, trying to clear his head to think things through. He then had a thought; maybe Gnome could 'talk' with the other elementals. Perhaps she could feel where they were, since she was one herself. Oh, how unknowingly wrong he was. "So......Gnome, out of curiosity, can you....'feel' where the other three elementals are? That is to say, are you able to locate them by feeling their energies?"

Gnome's blush deepened, finding herself unable to reply to her contractor's praise. She managed to calm herself as they walked, however, and took the time to look over the barren land that soon surrounded them. Sam's feet kicked up dust from the dry, empty, parched earth with each step. It seemed like there was nothing at all in this direction, monster girl or otherwise... Of course, such was not actually the case, rather they were lying in hiding from the sun and from potential prey.

"My detection abilities are limited to things or persons which are in direct contact with the earth," Gnome replied, "So if they are somewhere in the general vicinity and standing or laying on the ground I should be able to tell you where they are."

Sam listened as she explained her ability to detect; that would make the Wind Elemental impossible to find using those means. But that was fine; like he said, no time limit. This wasn't a video game where he absolutely had to complete a set series of objectives. Though ironically he still felt like he was a character in some twisted fantasy story, where every creature from every myth ever born was transformed into half-human bombshells. "Well, hopefully, we can get close to them soon." he then said; little did he know that it was going to be a VERY long time before the next elemental was found.

He scanned the horizons, trying to figure out a good direction to go. He then realized something; he had no idea how to go about using her powers himself. "Um....Gnome? Sorry if this seems like an odd request, but could you.....teach me..how to utilize your abilities?" He wondered if they could even be taught, or if it was one of those 'can't be taught, only learned' deals.

"Its all about visualizing," Gnome replied, "Imagine that dirt is nothing more than thousands of tiny particles in your mind. Then imagine each of those particles moving at will. Then, move those particles into the shape or direction that you desire them to take. Don't worry if you cannot get the hang of it right away, as it takes a lot of practice to use it effectively."

As she talked, she was actively searching the barren landscape, suddenly noticing what appeared to be a settlement of some sort. Such settlements were uncommon but not unheard of, as the previous human colonies would sometimes be taken over by monsters for their own community use. She couldn't tell from this distance what creatures inhabited it, if any, but she sent Sam a mental nudge in its direction for him to check it out.

"Perhaps we can get some directions," she suggested, "But stay on your guard. If its inhabited by an aggressive race we may need to make a break for it."

Sam listened intently as Gnome explained how the earth-manipulation ability work. Visualizing as thousands of particles? Even for someone of Sam intellect, that would be a very hard feat to achieve. It would definitely take some practice. However, before he could even try to practice, he got a little nudge from Gnome. Sam couldn't see what it was she was indicating, but heard her comment about being inhabited by a potentially aggressive race of creatures, suggesting there was something worthwhile. "Right, provided they don't try and rape me first." he then said in a bit of semi-light-hearted yet very anxious humor; while the sex was usually enjoyable, he was growing tired of having the various species force themselves on him.

So followed the direction she pointed, keeping an eye and looking over his shoulder occasionally; this wasn't a desert, or at least, not like the deserts he'd seen. He didn't see any water-bearing plants; however, it was extremely hot. Soon, however, the settlement she'd detected came into view; Sam almost leaped for joy, but kept quiet. Lest something be irked by loud noises and attack him. He made his way into the settlement; his eyes widened at the sudden realization.....this was a HUMAN town. He recognized the architecture immediately; so humans had been to this planet. He then noticed something else; large, rust-covered bumps on one support beam. Taking a piece of loose rock from the ground, he chiseled away at it until the initials J.D.J. shone brightly. "Jones-Draiman-Jayson.......I don't believe it." he then uttered in genuine surprise; it was an engineering contractor company he worked with when he was designing prototype spacecraft for civilians. Well, when he still ran UniTravel Industries that is. Gnome would feel the heaviness in his heart, being reminded of his former life like this.

He snapped out of it relatively quickly; there'd be time for reminiscence later. "I don't understand.....I thought humans never came to this planet" he then muttered lowly as his hand gently felt the surface of the deserted building before. It looked like...a town hall building of sorts, though any signs indicating as such have surely eroded by now. Perhaps Talbor's people came here long after humans disappeared from this planet. He couldn't help but wander what happened to them if that were the case. The rust on the buildings from the iron-zircon-carbide reflective coating told him that these had been abandoned for some time; there was nothing to indicate that something had taken this town for itself. At least, not from his perspective, but he wasn't the most reliable when it came to something like that.

"Dryad's husband was a human," Gnome replied, "So I assume he was not the only one that made the long journey here. I do not know what happened to them, as that was before I was born... Dryad told me that the humans used to live in peace with the monsters and that they understood each other to some degree. The problems only arose when the monsters stopped being able to bear male children."

She let her voice drop off, realizing that their relationship would doubtless have the same result. It embarrassed her, knowing that Sam's heart also belonged to a human woman named Rachel, the extent of his love being known to her as she had a connection to his emotions and memories through the contract. Nevertheless, her devotion for Sam prevented her from having any ill-will toward this Rachel, knowing that Sam would not be able to part from herself even if he later wanted to. They would always have a connection from now on, no matter what happened.

"Please be careful, I am noticing several life forms hidden in front of you and to the right," she warned. They were two sleeping Lamias, sisters in fact, which had taken up refuge in the abandoned town hall in order to keep the intense sun off their human-like skin. They had cloaks wrapped around their human-like upper body while their snake lower half was coiled up against a nearby pillar. They seemed to be in a deep sleep for the moment since they would typically only wake up to search for prey in the afternoon and during the night when the heat was much more manageable and they could use the cover of darkness to aid their stealth. Despite their fearsome appearance, Lamias were not particularly aggressive toward humans, typically only taking willing husbands as opposed to outright raping them... Of course, there were always very stark variations from the average, though, so they would be wise to remain cautious.

This little revelation made Sam stop dead in his tracks; the Dryad had a human husband? How did that.....Well, considering he himself helped birth a small slime and now apparently had the ability to manipulate the ground around them, he supposed anything was possible. He then heard her mention something about the monsters not being able to bear male children; what could have caused that? He then put two and two together....the problem was that the monster females must have started abducting human males once their male counterparts started to fall below a certain threshold. He wondered if the decrease in male monster births had something to do with the Succubus; no, that couldn't be it. She couldn't influence birthing patterns like that.....could she?

While Sam did still have great feelings toward Rachel, every monster woman that had been kind to him and he'd laid with also got a piece of his heart, and that included Gnome as well. Especially since she was actively looking out for him. "I will. Thanks." he then thanked her softly and honestly; he didn't know what was sleeping inside the town hall building, but he sure as hell didn't want to find out. But there might be useful information inside; town hall was where a lot of important documents were kept. Maybe he'd find a techno-journal, or even a newscast holo-disk, anything that might give him a clue. But, should he risk waking whatever it was that slept inside, that was the question.

He decided that yes, it was worth the risk; he'd just need to be extra quiet. Luckily, the door had long since rotted away; he didn't know why a building made of space-age metal would use a wooden door. Some leaders of certain colonies did it as a homage to the old days, but it was still highly impractical. Regardless, he silently stepped inside, keeping a wary eye out for the creatures Gnome had pointed out to him. Since the two of them were connected, he could feel their presence, but would have no idea what they were until he saw them. He then looked to his right and beheld quite a strange sight; they were half-serpent, half-human. At least, he thought they were; one of the cloaks had a female human hand sticking out from underneath it. They appeared to be sleeping, though how deeply he could only guess.

He crept silently past them; even if he wanted to use his new-found earth powers to move underground where the two serpent-like creatures couldn't reach him, one he didn't know how. And two, even if he did, an unknown limitation to him was that they could not move through metal, which the floor was made of; however, it was covered in a thick layer of dirt that had obviously blown in from the outside. "At least I won't have to worry about squeaky floorboards" he then joked, trying to use humor as a defense mechanism against the fear that gripped his heart. He eventually made his way to the front desk; carefully going over the desk itself, he soon found himself behind it and searching for anything useful. "Damn" he muttered mentally as his search initially turned up; however, upon silently opening a drawer, he found a black metal box. It was one that a friend of his had designed; these boxes kept an absolutely sealed, air-free environment inside. The question was how to open it; he then asked "Gnome, is there a way I can form a key with the earth?"

"Let me do it," Gnome replied and appeared beside him in a flash of light. She reached down and picked up a little dirt from the floor and molded it around in her fingers a bit before stuffing it into the lock. There was a jigglign sound and the lock opened, the dirt flowing back out as if it were magnetically attracted to Gnome's hand. She then handed Sam the box and returned to spirit form.

"What is inside?" she asked, admittedly quite curious about its contents.

Sam watched, squinting his eyes as Gnome suddenly reappeared and opened the box for him; she truly was amazing. However, he looked back to the sleeping serpent creatures, fearful her little light show had awoken; they still seemed to be sleeping, so no harm done. Upon opening the box, he saw a shiny, shimmering flat circle; a holo-disk! And its reader was included as well. "Hopefully something that can give us some answers" he then said in response to Gnome's question; he was about to play it when he remembered the creatures he'd just checked on. "Damn, need to play this outside or in an isolated environment. Can't have those things waking up."

He tip-toed his way out of the front desk, trying to find a room he could use. He decided to check the second level; he found a set of stairs that he quickly and quietly made his way up to. His heart was pounding; he felt like he was some undercover agent recovering an important piece of enemy intelligence or something. He eventually found an old conference room; he hoped the distance was far enough to where the creatures wouldn't hear the disk. He took a seat in one of the rusted chairs; Talbor's father robes seemed to be thick enough to where he wouldn't get cut. He then took the disk out and placed in its reader; both seemed to be in pristine condition. He then watched as a bright screen popped up, hovering in mid-air; it displayed WARNNG: TOP SECRET, COMPARTMENTALIZED INFORMATION. PLEASE ENTER NAME AND SIXTEEN-DIGIT ACCESS STRING." "Name and access code? What the hell?" he then muttered; he tried to see if there was anything in the box with this information.

He found an etching on the bottom; he couldn't really read it too well. But, after letting his eyes adjust, he saw that it read Dr. Marcus Braun 0AS3EDTFGHRH23QW "Heh, well color me lucky" Sam then grumbled; after putting in the information, the disk's screen faded before reappearing with a drop-down holomenu. There were three options: Planetary data, Attachment A and a strange third option LEAVE THIS PLANET NOW. "What the hell?" Sam uttered; he then pulled open the first option by tapping it with his finger. Data poured on the screen; whoever this Marcus guy was did a LOT of research on this world. Surface sunlight intensity measurements, atmospheric anomaly tracking, composition of the crust and mantle, and even a name: Deseus. "Deseus, what the hell kind of name is that?" After reading through all that, he came to a file that read INDIGENOUS POPULATION When he clicked it, however, it just read ERROR, DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED. FILE INACCESSIBLE. ERROR CODE 000X34DFG He then scrolled through Attachment A; this was just a documentation and analysis of the research team's findings. Nothing really pertaining to his situation; useful information in most circumstances, but not here. It did reveal to him that there was a colonization speculation for this planet.

Finally, he came to LEAVE THIS PLANET NOW. When he clicked, a small hologram popped up, showing a well-dressed, elderly-looking scientist. "This is Dr. Marcus Braun, if someone is reading this hologram, you need to get off this planet immediately. The indigenous population......they're getting crazier, like something's driving them. Half my research team disappeared in a matter of weeks, which would translate to days on this planet. The monsters......they're kidnapping the colonists! I saw an Amazoness tribe drag off Steve, John, and Frank; god bless their souls for giving me time to escape. Most everyone's been evacuated already, but you need to get out of here! Your life could be in great peril! You..." the disk then cut off; Sam just sat in shock before trying to futz with it and get it back. "Come on, work! Why is my life in peril? What's going on here?" he said in slightly panicked tone.

"P-please be more quiet," Gnome hushed the hologram as its voice reverberated off the walls and echoed quite distinctly off the metal interior of the room. Down below, the two Lamias stirred a bit, their sensitive hearing and detection of vibrations started to become aware of the presence of potential prey in the general vicinity.

"Didn't I tell you?" Gnome sighed as the hologram fizzled, "Things were not always like this. These people were probably just trying to study and live among the monsters, not knowing that they would turn on them and take them as mates by force. If you aren't careful, we might even run into one of the more violent species that wouldn't hesitate to milk you dry and leave you to die. Some monsters are downright sadistic some where always like that with their husbands, but most underwent severe personality changes due to competition for mates. I'm sure that is what the scientist was talking about."

Gnome shuttered as she felt a cold chill run down her spine, "Um, Sam... Don't look now because it will cause her to strike but... We have company."

One of the Lamias had followed them, slithering soundlessly to the other side of the door which they had entered the conference room through, the door slightly cracked open. Her older sister was making her way to the back door to block off any possible escape.

Sam continued to work on the holo-disk to get it working again; a task that was difficult without the proper tools. Guess you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover; he'd thought they'd be in perfect working order. He saw that the date code indicated this was created over two hundred years ago; he was surprised it was even in as good of shape as it was. He stopped when she mentioned violent species; he wondered the 'Amazoness', as Braun had called it, fell into this category.

However, his heart stopped and his blood felt like it turned to ice when Gnome mentioned that they had visitors; he quickly shut his eyes, obeying Gnome's suggestion like his life depended on it. And for all he knew, it did. "Oh, God, I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die." Sam muttered to himself mentally; he was scared, truly scared. That holo-disk now made him think that every species he would meet from here on out would try and attack him; this wasn't necessarily the case, as there were a lot of species that were still actually quite friendly towards human.

"You are not going to die..." Gnome tried to calm him down, "Just do exactly what I say, since I don't think they have actually seen us yet. Go over to the far corner of the room and I will pull a mound of dirt over us. It won't mask our heat signatures, though, so we need to be quick about it. I will come back out into physical form and try to lead them away from you. If I get into trouble make a break for it. I can just go back into spirit form if things get dicy so don't worry about me."

The Lamia at the door, however, started to push it open, giving them merely seconds to work this out. Gnome appeared beside him and pushed Sam over, covering him with dirt quickly then running up to the Lamia.

"H-hey there," she stuttered, the confused look on the Lamia's face showed her displeasure in the discovery of the small female creature.

"What are you doing here?" the snake-woman asked, clearly surprised yet somewhat suspicious at the earth elemental's boldness.

"I'm just learning about humans a bit, how about you?" the gnome was clearly intimidated by the much larger creature, the Lamia's coils slithering into the room silently as her sister appeared at the back door.

"Isn't that a Gnome?" the older sister asked, "Its so cute!"

"Please try to keep your fettish for cute things in check, ok?" the younger Lamia sighed, "Its bad enough that we got kicked out of the village, so lets not go making enemies of the locals, alright?"

"Fine..." the older Lamia yawned, "but you are no fun at all."

"Say, have you seen a human around here?" the younger Lamia asked Gnome, "I thought I smelled one just a few moments ago."

"N-no, that must have been this," she held up the hologram that she had taken from Sam while she was in the process of hiding him, "I just took it out of a sealed box so it might have been holding the scent fresh."

"I see..." the Lamia tilted her head to the side slightly, obviously not buying her excuse, "Well, I'm sure you would understand our situation, right?"

"W-what do you mean?" Gnome huddled back against the wall, clutching the holodisk.

"I mean," the younger Lamia slithered up to her, wrapping her tail around Gnome's middle, "that I can sense that you are nervous, trying to keep us from noticing something... Plus, you smell of human... and semen too. Is it your contractor that we smelled earlier? Don't lie to me..."

Gnome shook her head, "You must be mistaken, please just let me go..."

"Here," the younger Lamia handed her to the older one, "Play with her until she spills the truth."

Gnome squirmed, trying to get out of the snake-woman's grasp as she started to gently fondle her body with her hands and coils. In a burst of light she suddenly vanished, returning to Sam in spirit form and temporarily blinding the two Lamia.

"Damn it," the younger Lamia swore, groping around the floor as she still couldn't see, "find her... We can't let her keep him to herself!"

Sam felt himself pushed to the ground and instantly encased in dirt; where she pulled that from he didn't know, but at the moment didn't protest it. He tried to keep his breathing as still and even as possible, so as not to compromise Gnome's plan. He could hear three voices, one he barely recognized as Gnome's and the other two were entirely unfamiliar. They must have been the two creatures at the entrance to the town hall that he'd seen earlier. Even though Gnome told him not to worry about her, he couldn't help but do just that; he hated feeling useless to someone that was trying their hardest to protect him.

While he couldn't hear exactly what was being said, the snippets he caught, along with their respective tones, told him that things were not going well. A few moments later, he felt Gnome re-enter his body rather quickly; seemed her plan of distraction didn't go so well. "Gnome, are you alright?" he asked; at the same time, he was trying to come up with a plan of his own. His mind wasn't exactly geared for this; what would they do to him if he got caught? Would they milk him dry as Gnome had said, or being serpents, just devour him as a meal? His mind shuddered at the second possibility; he tried hard to come up with a plan, but couldn't think of anything. "Come on, Sam......think, think, what to do? Damn it!"

As soon as Gnome re-entered Sam, she said only two words, "Run, Sam."

The two of them were unable to see him and they could possibly escape during the confusion if they headed for the door past them before they could fully recover. The chance of this working was slim, but better than nothing as if they stayed put they could easily find them using their heat vision.

Sam didn't hesitate at Gnome's words; he bolted past the Lamia, letting his fear fuel his body as an arm shot out instinctively to grab the holo-reader. And so it did; a jackrabbit would have looked like a turtle in comparison. He ran out of that town so fast, if it were a cartoon, there'd be a giant dust cloud storming up behind. It wasn't long, however, before physical exhaustion took over; the town was no longer in sight. They'd made it and were safe....for now. Sam fell to all fours, panting heavily; he never was a marathon runner after all. Sweat dripped off his body, sizzling on the sun-scorched earth below. It was reaching high-noon in this planet's respect; they'd need to get out of the sun.

Sam looked up when he'd caught his breath; there was nothing around them. At all. "Gnome........thanks for getting me out of there. Who knows what they would have done to me. They didn't hurt you did they?" Himself currently out of harm's way, he wanted to make sure Gnome was alright, like a lover would. He wouldn't forgive himself if he let Gnome get hurt; he'd grown very attached to her in such a short amount of time. He looked down and saw the holo-reader in his hand; when did he grab that? Oh, well, he had it now; now he just needed a safe place to try and make it work.

Gnome re-appeared next to his side and pressed her right hand against the ground. Instantly a dome leapt up around them and enclosed them, providing them a cooler and secluded place for the two of them. It was about six feet tall, so Sam could stand with relative comfort if he wanted to. Gnome simply sat down and stuck her finger in the dirt, playing with it a bit.

"I'm fine... I don't think they wanted to eat you," she replied softly, "but I didn't want to share you with them either. I think they would have mated with you if they had caught you."

There was a small hole in the side of the dome to let air and light in, and in the dimly lit interior he could see Gnome's eyes gleaming as she reached over and tugged on his clothes. She wanted to cuddle with him, suddenly feeling the need to hold him close to herself as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Back
Top Bottom