Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Searpent's Dance. (Mommablackrose X Nibbles)

Trista grinned as he moved to kiss her neck as she leaned into him. "well then why dont we head out to my car and head over to my place" she told him as she moved to stand and turned to look at him seductively and curled her finger in a teasing manner telling him to follow her as she headed for the exit and out to her sleek black lamborghini.

When he saw the car he admired it as he admired her when he saw her. He grinned at her devilishly.

"Figures" he began "A sexy woman would have no less than a sexy car."

She unlocked it and he climbed into the passengers seat, putting his arm around her when she sat down.

Trista smiled at his comment as seh got in the vehicle and cranked it and then headed down the road with him headed to her cottage home not far from the club. "its not the only one i have and i have a nice Harley as well at my other house which is much farther from here. needless to say i was smart enough to invest my money wisely in the right stocks and bonds early on and now because of it i live comfortably" she said as she sped down the freeway.

Raven raised an eyebrow at the woman's comment about her financial situation. Something about her seemed suspicious. He made a mental note to look her up on his... damn... his laptop was back in Tokyo. This was going to be a pain in the ass mission. Guess he needed to get a new one, this one on Managment's dime.

"Smart, beautiful and rich?" He grinned "God damn I'll take whatever your smoking... or perhaps, I can eat it out of you."

His comment made her suspicious at first, until she noticed him lift up her dress and pull aside her thong. His tongue ran up and down her clit and teased the lips of her already wet womanhood.

Trista laughed at his comment "well the combination of my fathers wealth he left me when he passed away and with the money i get from the computer programing firm since i am in a management position put into the right areas doubles and triples overnight practically. daddy taught me well." she said then pulled into her drive way and killed the engine and looked over at him and grinned. then at him trying to get frisky with her in the car she moaned but pushed him gently away. "cone on inside then we can play" she told him as no one was going to leave any kind of stains in her car.

(9ok she would not have plastic cups in her house and why are you controling my character hun))

and what is Fung Shuy

((its cool))

Trista let him inside her imacualte home. it was very apparent that she had some wealth as the furnishings of the house was a complete replicated setting of ancient Greece. as they walked in she closed the door behind them. the house was not as huge as her mansion on the beach as this house was only a 2 bedroom with 2 nice sized bathrooms and a huge kitchen and living room. the second bed room she had turned into an office setting to mark more the fact of her being into a computer corporation for her work. "come on in and make yourself at home" she told him then smiled at him "want some refreshments first or should we just hit the bedroom first" she asked him wanting to know his preferences though once they made it to the bedroom she woudl be nice enough to share with him her secret closet of toys for them to enjoy if he wanted to really be dominating to her.

Raven admired her furnishings, growing ever fond of her every second he spent with her. He laid his hands on her shoulders and massaged them, digging his thumbs into her back pleasurably. He slid one of the straps off her dress and massaged her closer to her neck.

"I've not very thirsty." he said, leaning down to whisper in her ear "A tour of your bedroom would be nice."

trista grinned at his whispered words as she leaned into his touch of massaging her neck and shoulders "alright then come on" she said leading hi down the hall to her large bedroom which easily depicted the Godess Artemis temple with a nice king sized bed in the center. tuning to face him as she backed twards the bed she smiled at him as she undid her dress for him and slid it off slowly in a tease. and stood there in her lace black thong, stockings, and bra.

Raven quickly discarded his coat and began un buttoning his shirt. He pressed his body against hers and kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers. His hands teased her most sensitive parts, barely grazing her breasts, butt and womanhood. He smiled at her and kissed her somemore, this time gripping her ass firmly with both hands.

trista smirked at him teasing her and kissed him back as he undressed and moved to help him as she was eager to see what he woudl do to her. noticing him messing with her ass the most though she couldnt help it as she moved to whisper in his ear "have a thing for asses do you" she grinned as she let her hands roam his body and waited for him to take charge of her and dominate her.

Raven pushed her onto the bed and began unbuckling his pants. He got on top of her, pinning down all her limbs. He began kissing her wildly before he moved down to her soft neck and bit down, after biting and sucking for several minutes he moved up to her ear and whispered with infinite lust in his voice.

"I do," He replied and slapped her ass, griping onto it tightly "Yours especially"

Laying on her back now on the bed she kissed him back as she became hotter for him now. it had been a long tie since anyone messed with her ass and she was now in anticipation of him as he mentioned loving her so well. as he slapped her ass she moaned a bit as she watched him take off his pants.

Raven pulled her thong off and began vigorously licking her wet womanhood. Taking into her ass fetish, he let is finger tease her anus, poking against it hard and eventually penetrating in sync with his tongue. His tongue and finger moved and harmony going deeper and deeper with each motion.

Trista moaned and rocked against him slightly as she arched her back at him licking and probing her ass with his fingers. "hhmmm... baby yes" she moaned softly as he teased her and it made her even more anticipated about what all he would do to her and how. never did she think this night would be going so well. hell if she had of known he had potential and if not for her job and leading a double life she woudl have taken him to her other house to play with him.

He turned her over and pulled her ass up in the air forcing her ass up in the air, spreading her cheeks.

"You like your ass to get toyed with huh?" he began rimming her, his tongue daringly probing her ass deeper than she thought possible.

As he turned her over she smriked at his force as he put her ass in the air and left herself in the position he placed her. "yes i do... , along with many other things though, you can take my ass any way you want and ill love it " she whispered as she felt his tongue along her anus and then felt him plunge his tongue into her as she moaned and leane forward a bit as she arched her back to give him more access to her.

Raven stroked his cock, licking Trista's ass with prize winnging gusto. His tongue moved in ways she hadnt felt in ages, and in some cases ever. He stood on his knees atop of her, forcing her ass up higher. He pressed his cock against her wet anus, pushing the tip in slightly before pulling it out.

"No you dont want it bad enough." he teased.

((omg you are going to make the poor girl beg too :p lol))

Trista moaned in anticipation of him as he moved to put just the tip of his cock in her ass then pulled it out. at his words she whimpered and whined as she was so aroused right now by him. "oh please fuck my ass" she told him in a beg as she was already on edge with all his teasing.

"Are you sure?" he teased some more, only barely pushing the tip into her tight ass. She was much tighter than a girl of her kink would normally be, he was impressed and extremely aroused.

He clasped his hand around her throat, assuming shed like it. "Cause I dont think you're a big enough slut for this." He squeezed her ass and throat simultaniously, just pushing on his cock enough to tease her tight butt.

Trista suddenly found a new height of arousal with him. damn no on had taken her like this before. "yes.... please" she begged him again as he teased her more by placing just the tip in her ass and then choking her. she had only been choked once before and to have it done again was nice as well. maybe she would have to see about a later fling with this guy if he came back into town again.

With all of his strength, Raven pulled back and slammed his cock as hard as he could into the tight seductress beneath him. They both moaned in pain and pleasure as he filled her ass with his thick 9" cock. He did not give her any time to recooperate though, he immediately began fucking her fast and hard, feeling the tight muscles of her cute butt give, stretch and tear with every violent thrust.

Trista cried out at he rammed his large cock in her ass and moaned loudly as he fucked her hard and fast. "oh .. god .....yes.... fuck .. me" she screamed out as she hit a mutliple orgasm and still wanted more.

Hours passed. The bed was coated with sweat and cum of different varieties. Raven sat up, Trista bouncing on his cock her ass being pounded with every bounce she made. Raven gripped her back and dug his nails in deep. He bit down on her sensitive nipple and began thrusting harder and faster than she could bounce. The sheer force of his cock knocked the wind from her lungs, rendering her litterally speechless.

Back
Top Bottom