Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Searpent's Dance. (Mommablackrose X Nibbles)

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
anime_10.jpg

"One one way ticket for the 3:35 flight to LAX, please" Raven spoke in Japanese to the woman behind the counter. She smiled and handed him the the tickets after typing somethinginto the computer.

"Thank you, enjoy your flight." Spoke the middle age woman. Raven smiled politely and grabbed his two briefcases, one his clothing and essentials, the other a decoy.

He walked up to the security scanners, and they did the necessary patdown, to him, his trench coat was always double checked. Honestly, who's going to hijack a plane in a trench coat? His job had become incredibly difficult since 9/11 the whole world had to go into lock down. Sneaking weapons past airport security was easy back in the day, not any more.

While he took off his coat, shoes, rosary and gloves to walk through the xray scanner, his cases were put through a conveyer belt, when it exited, a faux security agent picked up an identical suitcase from under the counter and replaced it with the decoy. It went so quick no one would have known, but Raven knew. This was planned weeks ago when he was ordered to assassinate the Governor of California. He didnt care who he worked for or who he killed, just as long as he got paid at the end of the day.

Raven picked up his clothing and now severly heavier auxillary suitcase and walked through the terminal to his gateway. Like clockwork. No one in the Tokyo Airport thought anything of the man who sat amungst them in the waiting area. No one suspected that he was the best contract killer in Asia, and competing for the best on earth.

((im so sorry i got tied up on the phone its been ringing my pocket off all day long :( ))

tristajolie.gif

Trista lounged in her outdoor hot tub sipping white wine in nothing but her birthday suit as she glanced at her computer sitting next to her. she had been studying her new target for a couple of hours now and deciding the best way to take him down. no doubt every assassin in the country would be on this hit with it being a political hit. it seemed that Governor of California (not going to say real political names in a plot)) Richard St James had pissed quite a few people off with the new bill he was trying to pass which would put anyone found with a considerable amount of drugs in their possession on death row. granted she was not much for the druggies either but she wasnt the type to kill them over just dealing drugs, well unless the right person offered the right amount of cash to her to do it then she would kill anyone.

sighing she finished her wine and got out of the hottub and wrapped a towel around her as she called for her butler "Jeffrey will you be so kind as to put my laptop back in my bedroom and also can you pull out the Black Lamborgini from the garage. i think ill got out for a bit tonight" she told the older man who lived with her and took care of the place for her as he nodded with a smile and went to do as told. meanwhile she stepped into her bedroom still in her towel and looked through several outfits to find the right one for her outing. she planned to go to a club for a while and have some fun before the time of the hit which was a few days still. The governor was scheduled to do a public speech in 2 days, that would be a nice time to take him out. spotting her tight red dress she headed to the bathroom with it to change and get ready to go.

10hrs of flying with a lay over in Hawaii leaves your with a horrific case of restless leg syndrome. It was 1am and he was bored and fully awake. It was two days before the hit which gave him one day of preperation and one and a half days of seeing the sites. And by sites he meant the beautiful American women. Perhaps it was all the Bond movies he watched as a child but Raven made it a personal tradition to screw around with one of the locals every time he was shipped for a job. He planned to make this one no different.

Raven checked into his hotel, he'd been to LA before but everytime it was a different hotel. In his business it paid not leave tracks. When he reached his room he opened the door to reveal it was very plain. A small washroom that was as big as his shower at home, his bed was small and uncomfortable looking and the television looked like it had been ripped out by maintainence.

"Good to see management is taking care of their people." Raven said to no one.

He laid his weapons suitcase in the safe under his bed and placed his clothing case on the bed. He opened it and saw something he'd encountered before, a mistake. His clothing case was empty, the fake security guard switch his clothing case with the weapons. He sighed and closed it. He supposed it didnt matter, he was already well dressed. All he did was open his second breifcase, retrieve his secondary firearm and head out for a night on the town. Besides, this job will relplace the clothing he lost 10fold and then some.

as she was done getting ready, Trista walked out of her bathroom and headed downstairs to the living room to grab her keys off of the table where Jeffrey had left them for her and then headed out to her car. as she started it up adn let the engine pur she turned her stereo up to black step up by droning pool and headed out onto the open road to the local club in the middle of town. living in California she had a nice beach front mansion she lived happily in and lead a double life. after driving for an hour and a half she pulled into the parking lot and then headed inside the club to grab a drink at the bar and head out onto the dance floor for a bit. she needed to relaxe at least one night before a hit as she knew she would have to lay low afterward for a while.

Raven finally made it into the club. Several revealingly dressed girls eyed him as he entered the room. His energy was almost immediately felt. He began grining from ear to ear, finally he could let loose. He walked up to the bartender and ordered a beer. He turned on his stool to admire the sites and took a sip of his beer. Then one particular girl stood out to him, she moved with grace and sex appeal that he hadnt seen in... well ever... she wore a tight red dress, that wasnt too revealing but showed everything it needed to get a guy interested. He shook her ass a few times then turned to him and their eyes met. Raven took a long swig of his beer and approached her.

"Mind if I have this dance?" he asked in his mild english accent. He was raised in the UK but his years of travel and multi-lingualism have deludied his accent.

Trista looked across the crowd as she was dancing and her gaze settled on one gentlemen in particular sitting at the bar drinking a beer. he looked rather nice and at him approaching her and asking to dance she gave him a flirty smile and nodded "sure, i cant think of any reason why not." she said as she looked him over once again and noted the accent instantly "you are not from these parts are you cowboy" she said teasing him a bit.

((ok i hate to but its 130 am here so i think i need to get my butt in bed i gotta get up early in the morning and go visit grandparents so goodnight ill see you tomorrow as im taking my lap top with me))

He smiled at her, placing his hands on her wide hips.

"No I guess Im not." Raven laughed, pressing his hips againsts bum. "Extra points if you can guess where." he began to grind against her softly to the beat.

Trista grined at him dancing with her like this and playing a simple game as she thought for a second "im going to say middle east with that accent am i right" she asked as she danced seductively with him enjoying her night and not caring of consequesnces as usual.

Raven ran his hands seductively up and down her thighs and waist, grinding more roughly against her soft bum. He laughed at her guess.

"Close, I'm actually born english, I live in Japan. So I suppose thats how I sound Middle Eastern." He got close to her ear "What about you, you seem so much classier than these Valley Girls. You cant be from her, at least not raised here"

Trista grinned at his response as she took in his words and was enjoying the teasing he was doing. "i am was born and raised in london" she confessed him as she then turned in his arms to face him "so how does someone living in japan end up in a california night club" she asked curious.

Raven grinned at her back, his hands inconspicuously groping her tight butt.

"Business trip." He smiled quickly changing the subject "I was raised in Belford. Small world that two people from England end up in the same Californian night club. Didn't catch your name by the way."

Trista smiled as she took note of him changing the subject "maybe its fate" she said leaning into him more then laughed softly "Im Destiny Greyson and you are?" she said giving her one of her many alias names then added at him teasing her and clearly interested i her "would you like to go and sit and talk maybe" she said then added "or something else."

He smiled devilishly. His hands caressing her bare thighs still. "I'm Alex Ross." he said tossing her an alias as well. "And I'd be privaleged. Can I buy you a drink?"

He took her hand gingerly and guided her to the bar.

Trista took the name and made a mental note to check him out later and smiled as she was led to the bar and sat next to him "ill have a sex on the beach this time" she grinned with all pun intended as she looked him over as she was just in one of her moods. it had been a long time since she fooled around with a guy seeing as how her work made things hard on her to have much of a life so she figured she would go all out tonight just for the fun of doing so.

He smiled at the obvious allusion, he went up to the bar ordered her drink and himself a long island ice tea. He lead her to a table that was open and pulled on of the soft, velvet lounge chair for her to sit down in before collecting their drinks. The greatest thing about "business trips" is everything is on Management, his "broker" so to speak.

In his business it payed to speak in quotations alot. Code names and aliases were second nature to him. The key thing to remember with an assassin is to never lose sight of the misssion and never lose sight of your true self. Losing purpose is the first step to losing your grip on reality. He'd been there once before, hes not going back again.

"On sex on the beach for the lovely lady." he said elegantly handing her the drink. "Cheers."

He smiled, genuinely enjoying himself, something he'd forgotten how to do. Something was differetn about this Destiney Greyson. He wasnt sure what yet, but he was prepared to delve much deeper into her tonight.

Trista smiled at him as he seated her and then handed her her drink and smiled at him as she took a long drink of it. "thank you. now tell me a bit about yourself like what all you enjoy" she asked as she wondered how he woudl take that question and how he would answer it. while she waited she sipped her drink and her her eyes alone under him in her mind. he was definetly her cup of tea in mattters of the flesh and if he played the right cards she just might take him down to her second house she used for ordeals like this just for a fun all night romp.

Raven watched her undress him with his eyes and did the same to her as he used his razor sharp wit to devise a lie.

"Well, the easiest way to describe myself is I live my life selling metal. I belong in the steel and lumber industry. I go to major cooperations and act as a corespondent to my company, trying to seal the deal with the client. Being someone who travels alot I rarely get time for hobbies or even a life, so I spend alot of my time out on the town, clubbing. My job makes me a serious socialite so its nice to get the other side of the coin sometimes. When I'm home, I tend to be kind of a shut in, I read, paint and play my instruments."

He took a sip of his drink and peered at her through the glass, eyeing her smooth, tan clevage.

"What about you, love? Tell me more about yourself, I'm dying to delve deep into you."

Trista smiled at his response though it wasnt quite what she was looking for and at his question to her seh grinned at him. "i work for a computer corporation that designs software for larger corporations like microsoft. we actually built their firewall security several years ago and have been building on it ever since. needlesss to say i spend my days behind a desk typing away at a keyoard doing programming and helping others with their problems when a program fails. with deadlines to meet and bugs to fix i dont get out very often either." she told him using her alias information from her second persona.

"Sure as hell kicks what I do in the teeth." he grinned back, sensing her disaproval in his lie. The benefit of living false lives is he can create anything he wants and easily correct mistakes. "I would kill to have a job like yours. Anchored and secure. Not constantly being shipped across the world at any given notice."

He admired her body, gazing at her beautiful thighs tightly sheathed in a black nylon. He traced her curves with his eyes. She was beautiful, not just sexy or hot, but purely gorgeous.

"Has anyone told you how astonishing you look?"

Trista smiled at his words "not lately they havent" she said as she leaned forward to give him a nice cleavage shot and grinned at him "tell you what. it seems like you and i have common interests other than our boring business life. how about we go have some fun at my house or your hotel no strings attached" she smirked at him as she intended to see what all this guy was into and wanted a taste of him. "and while you are at it you can tell me of your other interests such as what you like to do to your women behind closed doors. who knows we might even be a match"

Raven blushed a little at her sudden abrubtness. His reddened face faded and he smiled aat her deviously.

"Oh, is that what you meant?" he smiled wider "Well, I like giving pleasure as much as I like reciving it. The louder you moan, the faster and harder it will get. And my fingers and tongue are like a touch of a god. I also like to tease, you need to show me you REALLY want it."

He winked at her and glanced down at her cleavage.

"And yourself, love?"

Trista grinned at his response and sipped her drink then replied "lets ust say i like to get really kinky and the more creative you can be and the more you can take me over as yours the better. think you can handle that or do i need to go find a more dominant man to please me tonight" she said with a smirked being brutally honest on her wants for this night.

"Oh really? you like kinky?" spoke Raven through a wide grin. She had no idea who she was dealing with.

He looked around for a second trying to see if anyone was looking. Then he observed that she was wearing a g-string according to the impressions on her tight dress. He grinned and lunged, his movements agile and graceful, his fingers like quicksilver. Within one second he was genuflexing beside her, his hand had flown under her dress and his two middle fingers penetrated her as deep asthey could go. His fingers moved quickly and wildly inside her getting her extremely wet in a matter of seconds.

Raven whispered into her ear "You want more a dominant man?" He squeezedher breast and pinched her nipple through her dress and bra. "Thats fine with me."

He pulled his fingers out and coated her bottom lip with her juices.

"I understand if youre not interested."

Trista was surprised at how quickly he moved as he come over to her to thrust 2 fingers inside her. at the sensation of it she gave a soft moan at the tease and grnned at him as she became even wetter and he moved back away from her. oh yeah she would have fun with him tonight. "alright you got the job hot stuff so where would you like to go for some private fun" she asked him more interested in him now.

((ok see you after church))

Raven smiled at her, he had her, hook, line and sinker. He stepped behind her and massaged her shoulder before leaning down to kiss the nape of her neck.

"I bet your place is far more comfortable then my hotel." he whispered seductively. "Besides, I took a cab."

Back
Top Bottom