Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So you're craving dinner and dessert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raivh

Old dog
Welcome, role-players of Blue Moon. If you’re looking for someone considered “literate” in the role-playing world, then that’s me. I enjoy a quality game with proper grammar, spelling, and so on. Mistakes happen, but fool me thrice and it’s over. Generally, I post multiple paragraphs.

Anyway, a little bit about me. First of all, I really do appreciate when people actually read these threads. It shows that you pay attention. It’s definitely worth noting that I’m here to role-play, not to form any sort of romantic or otherwise sexual relationship. Let’s keep things “strictly business,” so to speak. That said, I do enjoy completely platonic OOC banter with my RP partners.

Oh, and lastly, please PM me if you want to RP together. Chances are, I’ll miss your comment here, and that would be a royal bummer for us both, right?

Currently interested in the following plot lines:

1. Every second of every minute of every day, angels walk amongst humans. They blend in. Completely unseen and unnoticed. Well, sort of. They could be seen. Heard. Touched. They just didn’t appeal to anyone. Romantically, that is. It was no different for him. Until she came into his life. She was supposed to be an assignment. He was her guardian angel. It was his mission to watch over her. And she needed a lot of attention, graceful as she was. It was only natural that he would become her friend the day she finally gathered enough courage. All he wanted was a cup of coffee. It was his favorite drink that mortals produced. When she handed him the cup, he hadn’t expected to find a message written on it.

2. He’d walked for days, weeks. Maybe months? He couldn’t remember. He knew he smelled. Horrible. Wandering in this form always made him reek like a dog. So, when he stumbled upon a small human village, he decided to visit the tavern, rent a room, wash up, drink some mead, and enjoy the heat of a blazing fire. It was while he was sitting at a table, staring into the golden liquid in his tankard that he heard her thoughts echoing in his own. There were only two possibilities. She was like him. Or she was the mate of someone like him. Either way, she was a threat. And he needed to take her out or risk death.

If you’re interested in either one of these plot lines, I do expect that you help create the story. I don’t want to be constantly advancing the game. That just gets old, you know. Drive the story forward, please. Also, I am open to suggestions if you’re not interested in either of the two plots that I have listed. I do have additional plots, and I always have a list of pairings. Those are just the two that I’m most interested in and most likely to be vested in.

RE: (Strictly dominant and literate) (M/F) So you're craving dinner and dessert?

Hello! Love your writing, and was intrigue by your lists. I was wondering if you do anything series based. Either from Animes/Mangas/Comic Books/Movies/ or TV Shows? If not, I might just might be able to work something else at. Your comment about Mary-sues (which are often found in fandoms) is what drew me towards even asking. XD Hopefully you get this message well, and are willing to talk.

RE: (Strictly dominant and literate) (M/F) So you're craving dinner and dessert?

Well thank you, I wondering what hell looked like, I like a challenge it stimulates my creativity. As for me as a rp'er I love the battle of being dominated, my characters can be quite frisky and hard to tame, but for me that is what I find thrilling. I'm fairly new to the whole RP scene, however I'm not at all new to writing. I am fairly flexible as a role player so I can do the innocent virgin, to the bad mouthed barmaid, I can be the fearful shy girl who submits easily, but is tormented in the mind, or the strong woman who will fight until she is beaten down and has no choice but to be at the makes mercy.
If you would like to give writing with me a whirl, let me know I would love to RP, and if you want to start up a storyline that would be excellent.

Raivh said:
Welcome, to my little corner of hell, where I will challenge you and your characters to a near fatal degree. This is no place for pansies, so if you fear grammar or flat out don't know how to use it, GTFO. I'm looking for partners who are up to par with my abilities, not someone in need of a lesson in English.

I play DOMINANT males. Rarely switches. And I don't do series-based/fan RPs/fandoms (since so many people keep asking).

PM ME OR RESPOND HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN WRITING WITH ME.

What is EXPECTED by ME, and CAN BE expected by YOU, in a ROLE PLAY:[/SIZE]]

I.) GRAMMAR so that I can UNDERSTAND what you are trying to convey in your posts.

II.) Proper SPELLING so that there is no confusion.

III.) DESCRIPTION OVER DIALOGUE; it’s very difficult to write a response if all you throw at me is a whopping wall of character speech.

IV.) CREATIVITY of writing, or STYLE—you’re an artist of language, so use words as if they are paint used to hash out a brilliant piece of art. ALWAYS write from your gut.

V.) Strong, well rounded, dynamic characters. This means I don’t want to read anything dealing with Mary Sues. Characters should be original. They’re your puppets! You should be able to step into their shoes and express their emotions. And dominant, subordinate, or switch, I won’t have it if they’re lame.

VI.) LEADERSHIP. I will lead, but I REFUSE TO LEAD ALL THE TIME. Step up to the plate, put something into the story, or the role play will die. End of story. If a time skip/fast forward is something you’re hesitant to carry out because you fear it will fling the story into an abyss all you have to do is raise the question: “Hey, do you think implementing a time and space dimension will be alright right now? Or will the story not advance?”

VII.) It is NEVER going to be a PROBLEM if you ask me questions. I’ll probably ask you ten million and one, anyway, so ask away.

VIII.) YOU WILL HELP WITH PLOT DEVELOPMENT (this goes back to the ludicrous belief that I’ll stay interested if I’m the one making all the decisions, every movement forward in the story).

IX.) You WILL NOT dwell in MY posts, but will further the story (see VI and VII).

X.) I want a CHALLENGING PARTNER with CHALLENGING CHARACTERS. This does not mean I require you to write up profiles.

NOTES:[/SIZE]]

*Explicit scenes (18+) are okay.

*My men are often a little rough but not entirely without tenderness, though they may be prone to making their partner feel a little glum at times, perhaps a little unwanted. If I’m playing a bad boy, you better believe he’s going to be nasty, temperamental, and quite possibly violent; he may break more than just feelings and/or a heart.

*Women who are not entirely meek and timid are often the best pitted against my guys. My males are quite domineering and likely to make a woman submit and feel fragile and vulnerable, but having your gal slap them around a little bit or metaphorically whip the rug out from under their feet may encourage them to “pay attention.”

*I prefer quality over quantity.

PAIRINGS:[/SIZE]

Roles I would prefer to play vary in color. If there is no differentiation, then I don't mind playing either role. Also, if there is no plot, send me a few pairings you might be interested in. Usually I can come up with something if you don't already have an idea of what you want to play.]

Human x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Angel x Angel
Angel x Fallen
Musician x Fan
Musician x Musician
Nypmh x Human
Elf x Human
Sprite/Fairy x Human
Lycan x Human Female
Lycan Female x Human
Lycan x Lycan
Lycan x Vampire
Ghost x Human
Teacher/Professor x Student
Psychologist x Patient
Elemental x Human
Assassin x Vampire
Human x Mermaid
Shifter x Human Female
Shifter Female x Human
Shifter x Shifter
Human x Human
Director x Actress
Cinematographer/Photographer x Actress/Model
Screenwriter x Woman
Screenwriter x Screenwriter
Author/Journalist x Woman
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Commoner
Prince x Princess
(Demi) God x Mortal
(Demi) God x (Demi) Goddess
(Demi) Goddess x Mortal
Human x Selkie
Human x Android
Soldier x Civilian
Nun x Soldier/Agent

PLOT SNIPPETS:[/SIZE]

Ask for full summary.]

1.) (TAKEN) This is a two-part plot, involving a Bad Boy x Good/Virgin Girl pairing that morphs to a Photographer/Cinematographer x Model/Singer/Actress. Our characters remain the same people throughout.

a.) He asks if she’s ever been kissed before, and when she doesn’t answer, he does something to set her heart galloping in her chest. The statement that comes out of his mouth following this is that he’ll see her after school. She avoids him, ducking out the south entrance, only to realize she’s forgotten the keys to her car inside. When she goes back, she spots him, but not before he catches sight of her, so on and so forth as we write it.

b.)Five years later, while on a trip to New York, her fiance tagging along, she would encounter him again. His mannerisms haven’t really changed, but he’s single, and he’s the man who will be doing all of her shoots.

At first, nothing happens. She accuses him of wronging her five years ago. He says she doesn't know what she's talking about, or maybe that she does.

great thread. have a bump for good luck. :)

If I was a little more stable with my RPing right now, I'd jump on this. Currently I am experiencing some writer's block so my stuff isn't nearly as good as I'd like to ask someone like you for an RP. Mind if I tag this for future use?

RE: (Strictly dominant and literate) (M/F) So you're craving dinner and dessert? (OPEN)

I'm very interested in the second RP idea you have there. Does it involve lycanthropes? It sounds very intriguing, and I'd love to explore a character who has gone through so much emotional trauma right from the get-go. And what would the pairing be, if there is one? I'd probably have to design a character just for this RP, unless you have a basic idea already in mind.

RE: (M/F) So you're craving dinner and dessert? (OPEN ;)

Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
(Demi) God x Mortal
Elemental x Human
Ghost x Human
Teacher/Professor x Student
Human x Android

@Author or this thread

I'm interested to do these RPs mentioned above.

If you want to start the adventure just give me a holler so we can patch up the groundwork.

RE: (M/F) So you're craving dinner and dessert? (OPEN ;)

Hello, I read your roleplay ad and would be interested in crafting something with you. I believe I qualify if we are to base such from the expectation notes you left. I have one minor question which is of no mind to me: do you strictly roleplay here, and if so, that is utterly alright with me? Upon your response I will leave further entail about myself, genre, response to your pairings and possibly provide tons of plot ideas.

On another note, I spent twenty minutes trying to figure out how to post this on your thread given your PM "quota" was maxed out.

Edit: nevermind, the reply button has decided to show itself.

RE: I'll treat you to dinner before dessert. (MxF RT)

bump! New plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom