Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter RP GROUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.A.D. Girl

Planetoid
Canon and OC Roleplay Idea (GROUP!)

This is a group roleplay for everyone who likes the Harry Potter series and wants to try roleplaying the characters and of course, because this is an adult roleplaying forum, we can take the romances (or not) to a whole new level. It will be Harry's 5th year, so everyone in his age group is 15 and Ginny, Luna, ect. will be 14 in their fourth years. You can play any canon character you want, but you can also make original characters as well using the character sheet. I will be playing as an OC, but I hope to get as many canon characters as I can as well. You may play as both an OC, and a canon character at once, but please don't do that JUST so they can date each other. Because you may as well be writing a fanfiction when you do that.

Also, if you're a canon character, make yourself as canon as possible. Such as, I'm sure that Hermione will still be a bookworm, even if she's secretly sleeping with Blaise Zabini or something. Or, I'm sure Draco Malfoy is more dominant than submissive, even in a romantic dominant/submissive idea. So have fun! And I'm really excited to get this going.

Character Sheet
Name:
Age/Year:
Bloodline:
House:
Parents:
Misc:
Looks (Use Picture; If Canon in movies, use picture of correct actor/actress!):

Character Sheet
Name: Lillianna Potter
Age/Year: 5th, 15 Years Old
Bloodline: Halfblood
House: Slytherin
Parents: Lily & James Potter
Misc: Younger twin sister of Harry Potter, doesn't have a scar, and was with Remus Lupin the night her parent's were killed so she doesn't have a scar, so Voldemort never encountered her.
Looks: Lillianna Potter

Character Sheet
Name: Hermione Granger
Age/Year: 5th year, 15 Years Old
Bloodline: Muggle-born
House: Gryffindor
Parents: Dentists, Mr and Mrs Granger
Misc: Only child
Looks:
tumblr_lldqjq7wvc1qkpburo1_500.jpg

I love this idea and am willing to double as both a canon and my OC :)

Character Sheet
Name: Krys Snape
Age/Year:16 (Sixth Year)
Bloodline:pureblood
House:Slytherin
Parents:Severus Snape (Mother died when younger)
Misc:She's a lesbian, daughter of Severus Snape and a tough person to get along with unless you're a fellow Slytherin.
Looks:Short jet black hair that's usually spiked, muscular build, wears men's clothing (No one will ever catch her wearing a dress lol) Blue eyes(she got from her mother).

Name:Severus Snape
Age/Year:37 I believe
Bloodline:Half blood
House:Was a Slytherin now teaches Potions
Parents:......
Misc:
Looks: http://bloghogwarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/HP_MdP_HRpics_661.jpg

Character Sheet
Name: Fenrir Greyback
Age/Year: N/A Born sometime in the 1960's
Bloodline: Werewolf
House: Death Eaters
Parents: NA
Misc: Most ferocious werewolf to ever life.
Looks (Use Picture; If Canon in movies, use picture of correct actor/actress!): http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100721162122/harrypotter/images/thumb/b/b2/Greybackthewerewolf.jpg/250px-Greybackthewerewolf.jpg

I'm interested in also playing the Dark Lord, and here's an OC

Character Sheet
Name: Merov Connor
Age/Year: 17 (6th year, odd birthday)
Bloodline: Muggleborne
House: RavenClaw
Parents: Orphan
Misc: Intelligent, more tactical then excellent with spells, although he has his strengths in particular areas. Mischevious, cynical, sarcastic despite his personality of being a social butterfly.
Looks (Use Picture; If Canon in movies, use picture of correct actor/actress!): Uhh, this guy, only if he was 17. http://www.thebesthorrormovies.com/i//SeanPatrickFlanery_2.jpg

Me next!
Character Sheet
Name: Cho Chang
Age/Year: 16 years old 6th year
Bloodline: Pureblood
House: Ravenclaw
Parents: Mr. & Mrs. Chang
Misc: Name Meaning Cho= butterfly Chang= strength
Looks:
Cho-Chang-frame.jpg

Here's my second char

Name: Rose Daft
Age/Year: 6th year, 16 Years Old
Bloodline: Pureblood
House: Slytherin
Parents: Mr and Mrs Daft
Misc: She's straight, daughter of Lady Daft, she doesn't know who her father is.
Looks:
fd6308d19d6dcbbe_selena-dark-brown-hair.jpg

Character Sheet
Name: Anri Hooch
Age/Year: 14 (fourth year)
Bloodline: half-blood
House: hufflepuff
Parents: Rolanda Hooch(flying teacher), Unknown father
Misc: he is homosexual, has slight trust issues (due to never knowing his father), he has two weakspots (for guys to find,) his left earlobe and the small of his back.
Looks:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom