Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honored Guest (runawayninja/Joss)

Theon saw the arrow flash past, and was impressed to see it enter the eye of the beast. There was a flash of ichor and a spray of blood but it merely slowed the beast, it did not stop it.

Theon reacted as swiftly as he could, he lunged with the spear aiming for the pale flesh of the mouth. With his blood and adrenaline pumping time seemed to slow down. He say the spear flash down once inside the mouth of the beast. Piercing through the tongue and lower jaw. The sharp broad head went through pinning the beast's mouth to the bank for a moment. He drew the weapon out from the dirt and lunged once more. The beast lunged too.

He sidestepped the monster just barely. The harsh scales on the monster's scratched a patch of skin of his shin before the bronze spearhead flashed down once more into the mouth. Cutting a jagged line of blood down the tongue and towards the back of the reptilian throat. This seemed to hurt the beast more but it still was not still. The boy backed up without a weapon cursing.

Rafe took his dagger and ran wide, jumping onto the beast's back. He struggled and the beast rolled over onto him as Rafe thrust the blade into the creature's other eye, jamming it forward into it's head until the tip poked out of the mouth. Slowly, the creature ceased to move and Rafe managed to get out from under it with Theon's help. "Wow, I've never encountered one so big before! You did very well! I hope you enjoyed it..."

Theon was shocked. The beast was quite unlike the bears of the north but not any smaller that was for sure. Rafe was so very brave!

" A bloodreaver would even think twice before lunging on top of the beast!" the young man bowed. " My apologies m'lord I had assumed that you were weak, with the perfume and smelly smoke and such." the boy blushed. Theon was surprised, this Rafe would be honored in the north as a great hunter and here Theon had assumed that he was no better than a woman who would stoop to drugs and poison.

Rafe gave a soft laugh. "I told you, it's hard to survive here in my position. Guile and treachery are not my only skills, I've had to use naked violence and force to get my way..." He walked over to Theon, feeling his heard pumping and he kissed him firmly and openly, forcefully pulling the boy to him as he did so, wanting to see his reaction.

Theon fought for a moment, pushing away, reaching for the spear, anything! Then he simply melted into the man's embrace. He opened his mouth slightly and moaned. He felt the man's hot body still sweaty and a bit bloody pressed against his chest. The oil and sweat from his own chest mixed with the liquid. He felt their heartbeats accelerate from the adrenaline and the victory lust. He felt a now familiar heat rise in his nether regions. He pulled away after a moment, blushing considerably.

" Uh...The Crock-a-thing m'lord?" he asked hoping for any distraction. He did not want the man noticing that his loincloth had suddenly gotten to small.

Rafe smirked at the boy before turning to their victory. "Well, as I said, I've never encountered one to big. I don't think I could have done it without you." He slowly retrieved the bronze spear, giving it back to Theon. "I think everything here is too spooked to return. And I'm going to have to have some others come and retrieve the carcass for a trophy. We don't we call it early and head back? This is a great hunt and a great victory, I'd love to hear of some of your hunts."

Theon took the spear and one hand and leaned over the carcass. " It is custom to take a piece of the kill with you, may I?" he held his hand out for the knife at Rafe's waist. When the blade was handed to him he sawed out a large tooth and held it up for the lord to see. " I think I will make a necklace from this, shall we get the horses?"

When they were safely riding back Theon spoke of all the hunts that he remembered. " The great bear hunt was a difficult one but there were many of my brothers and men of our tribe there. So once the beast was cornered the fight was almost instantly won. The dire wolf hunt though was the most dangerous hunt I had ever been apart of until today that is," he nodded to the lord. " For several days we stalked the pack but when night fell they hunted us. We lost horses, dogs and three men to the pack before we finally cornered them in a ravine. They fought hard and well, so did the men. We only managed to kill one before they fled but I still have the tooth in my pack. "

They slowly plodded home but soon they entered the city limits.

Once they arrived back, Rafe dismounted his horse and nuzzled the neck of the beast softly before looking at Theon, smiling. "You did well...keep the spear, my gift to you." He started to lead Theon back inside, his hand hanging behind the boy to firmly grip his rear.

Theon jumped at the contact, especially because the loincloth he wore offered very little protection. When the hand did not leave for a moment the boy stopped, letting the hand trace his firm rump strong fingers played across the white globes. The boy rocked back on his heels and a faint moan leapt unbidden from his mouth. With that the boy quickstepped three feet farther down the corridor.

" Should you not fetch some servants to go gather our kill before the scavengers set it!" he called trying to distract Rafe for a moment until he could get himself under control.

Rafe nodded slowly. "You are right. Perhaps you should go bathe to wash the sand and oil from your form...afterwards we'll have a hearty meal to commemorate our kill. And tonight the meat of the crocodile will taste wonderful." Rafe left him to summon up an attendant and inform him of what he required.

" Sounds great!" with the dismissal the boy ran to the tubs. He washed himself raw with strange rocks with holes in them. They made his skin feel softer, Rafe will like that, Theon thought before he shook his head and tried to think of all the wenches he had bedded.

When he was cleaned he looked for his loincloth, but it was gone. Some industrious servant had removed it and replace it with trousers of blue silk. The boy smiled and slipped them on. He folded the legs up until they came to just below his knees. It was so blasted hot in this land he did not know how anyone could wear layers. Under the trousers he found a vest of a deeper blue and he slipped this on as well. The vest was cut short and felt soft and luxurious. " I wonder where I am supposed to meet him," he said out loud.

"Right here..." Rafe said softly as he moved up behind the boy, pressing up against him and wrapping his arms around him. "Mmm...that blue does suit you so...and you smell lovely..." His lips came down to the boy's sensitive neck and softly bit on the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom