Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honored Guest (runawayninja/Joss)

runawayninja

Supernova
Captured. Held for ransom. It was both frightening and humiliating. His family would have to pay for his safe return...if a ransom was offered at all. Who knew what these people wanted. All he knew was that for now, the war was over for him. He had been captured and now his life, however short and violent, or long and torturous it might be, was in the hands of a man called Rafe, the lord of these lands.

Riding through the city was a visual spectacle. There were markets thriving, filled with all manner of exotic goods the young noble hadn't seen. Foreign pastries, fruits, materials, weapons, even books and scrolls on sale. There were strange and unusual monuments and temples to gods he had not heard of. A massive library for the educated elite overshadowed the market. These was a land of foreign ideas and mysticism, with street magicians performing simple tricks with water, fire, and sand. But his destination was still up ahead and grander still.

Surrounded by great fountains and sculptures that fed water into the great maze-like gardens and orchards around the huge, domed palace. Great spires with glass and metal domes and arches, architecture of a bygone age, the palace was a thing of beauty, covered with marble, limestone, bronze, turquoise, gold, basalt statues, and great colored glass depictions. The mosaic stone floors and walls, the statues, and the stained glass all depicted scenes of battle, magic and mysticism, and touches of the erotic in all manner of forms. Women with other young girls, men taking women by force, men forcefully bedding boys, and even more bizarre and unusual forms of sexuality.

Inside, the young noble was flooded with a wave of heady incense that smelled of honey and wine. He heard exotic instruments playing sweet music that kissed and caressed his ears, and candles that burned with blue, red, and green flames. He was taken to the main hall, cast in art and covered in various spots with soft silks and throw pillows for comfort and luxury. Lounging amongst the pillows with some musicians in the room, a man stood, wearing a cream-colored open robe with a matching set of leggings. It was made of silk and it complimented his long silvery hair and his firm, pale flesh. He was tall, imposingly so, and slender, but he looked lithe and athletic, with light muscles over his body, his open robe clearly showing his form. His emerald eyes locked onto the boy with a glance, slowly looking him over as a smile crossed his lips. "So...this is my young guest...welcome, young lord." He bowed deeply. "I am Rafe, Lord of Al-Asheer, and I welcome you into my home."

Theon hated this place, it was a place of weakness. In his culture there were two forms of currency, the gold price and the iron price. Gold was what women and weaklings used to buy things, Iron is what you gained by using your sword. As he passed through the strange city he was sickened, this was a place that had never heard of the iron price, gold bought and sold all within these walls.

Later as he entered the scented prison cell that was the noble home he was expected to live in he recalled his boyhood. Fighting all manners of enemies with his flashing axe. Theon was a warrior born and this place was a palace of pleasure not a camp of war.

"So...this is my young guest...welcome, young lord." He bowed deeply. "I am Rafe, Lord of Al-Asheer, and I welcome you into my home." the gaudy man said. Theon felt sick, " Hello m'lord."

Rafe smiled a bit, taking notice of the young man's apparent lack of interest and barely contained anger. "Well...you must be starved and dying of thirst, come."

Rafe led him to a dining hall with a large, round marble table. Rafe sat on the floor next to the table which contained no chairs and was meant to be sat in front of. The food looked hardy. Cheeses, fresh bread, hot turkey, some fruits and various nuts. "Please, set where you like...you may sit as close to be as you like." There was something about Rafe's soft smile that was unnerving. "Forgive me, young lord, I have not asked your name..."

Theon stared at the man, he wore the color of mare's milk and kept his hair unbound. This is what passed for a lord in this realm? Staring at him made the warrior-prince feel ill, it was like watching all that his Drowned God claimed was ill in the world layered together; pallid, petty, and pretty. At least he had not allowed his body to go to fat Theon thought lamely.

" I require only a pallet to sleep m'lord and a forest to hunt or perhaps a stream to fish. Northerners feed themselves!" he thumped his chest like his father and uncles did. It felt odd to do in this strange realm, the musicians with their wailing music stopped once Theon made his bold proclamation. The boy was unsure of himself, that was obvious, he looked around warily like a caged rabbit ready for the stew pot.

The musicians looked up warily, as if in fear of what might happen. But Rafe simply gave a hearty chuckle and dismissed them. Slowly they picked up their exotic instruments and left, leaving the two of them. "I see...what a brave young man you are. So young to be so hard. You are like the bird of prey. Sharp-eyed, constantly alert, always watching out for danger, or the next challenge."

Rafe poured them both chalices of wine. "Drink, eat, replenish yourself. Tomorrow we'll hunt, and I assure you, the game we will hunt will be dangerous. Maybe that will appeal to you, but you must eat and rest first."

Theon eyed the man for a moment searching for treachery, he could detect none. His people were not known for subtlety, would he notice if this man attempted anything unforward? Theon also bristled that this man,Rafe, had called his a bird of prey. Not because it was an insult but rather because it was a compliment. How dare this soft Southron who probably never wielded a blade attempt to compliment the Reaver's son!

His thoughts were bold, his voice not so much, " Tha..Thank you m'lord."

Prince Theon wolfed down the fish and wine taking breaths only when necessary. He had finished a meal while Rafe had only consumed a plate of dried fruits. Theon was used to eating his fill quickly so that other men could not claim all the provisions as their own. Was this man so powerful that he need not worry about his food being stolen? This worried Theon, this whole land was different.

" You do not seem a lord," the young prince said quite forwardly.

Rafe nodded softly. "I confessed, I expected more...manners from you, but that is not any fault. I think our worlds are just radically different. If you think me soft and weak, perhaps you are right. But I have had to fight for myself and my right to rule and I can defend myself. But mine is a world of treachery and deception. Of false smiles and falser friends." He breathed firmly as his mind raced through the past. "I would lie if I said I hadn't cut a few throats to earn my right to rule, but as I said, that is my world."

"But your world is no less interesting. The weak die and only the cunning and the strong live and survive. That must mean you are strong, are you not?" Rafe smiled and slowly continued to eat, no one else around to disturb them. "A strong boy..." Theon noticed that his muscles were becoming heavy and his vision slightly blurred. "But...I have ways of getting what I desire...and naked force is not always the best way..." Rafe moved closer towards the boy.

" Spider...treacherous octopus..." the boy spit out what remaining food he had in his mouth. He stared at the man who had so casually poisoned him, it was not fair, he silently railed.

" Poison is a woman's weapon," Theon spat. The boy felt his forehead break out in a cold sweat, his eyes began foggy. Theon lost focus, his mind drifted until he felt as if he was stuck in honey. He had felt this way only once before. He had consumed three skins of firewine and lost all control. Theon remembered waking nearly naked in a whorehouse his red hair unbraided, his smallclothes wet with seed and mouth bitter with vomit.

It was not fair he thought, one last time.

Rafe chuckled a bit. "It isn't poison, I would certainly not poison a guest in my home, and not one so valuable. You are only for ransom if you remain alive. I'm not going to harm you, young lord..." Rafe's hand slowly ran along Theon's chest and then slowly reached up to stroke the boy's soft cheek. "Your skin is smooth, like a woman's..."

Rafe leaned back and slowly loosened his leggings, working out his erection. It was huge...pulsing and alive with need, hard as any warrior. His hand slowly snaked forward and wrapped around Theon's head. "Don't fight it boy, don't resist..." Due to the drug, Theon's will to result the man's words was severely weakened. He was loose, soft, and pliable now.

I am a warrior! I am a son of the Reaver! his mind screamed. His own body betrayed him, Theon could only watch as the drug took its toll. His strong hairless chest was the first to betray him, his nipples became hard. Next his groin began to ache as his blood streamed to his manhood, his balls became heavy with lust.

"Mmmm..." was the closest thing to a word he could utter. The boy fell into the man's lap, face inches from his cock.

Rafe slowly guided the boy's face to his large, throbbing shaft. "Suck me, boy..." The man spoke with surprising, almost shocking firmness. It was a kind phrase, or a gentle suggestion. It was a hard command, serious as a knife point. His phallus slowly pushed against the boy's lips until they yielded and Rafe pushed his hard, huge cock deep inside his warm, wet mouth. "Suck my dick." Rafe gave a soft groan as he felt himself invade both Theon's mind and body, using him with the drugs and with his manhood. "Just relax and do it...pleasure me..."

Theon struggled slightly, his hands clumsily tried to find purchase, it was all for naught. He had not the strength to get away, the drug had seen to that.

His mouth felt stretched, he could taste the salty taste of sweat with the clovelike musk of the man. The head pushed deeper into his mouth until it could go no farther, it his the back wall of his throat. The monstrous invader was so large the boy struggled to breath through his nose. Then Rafe pulled out slightly, tears leaked from Theon's eyes.

The huge manhood slid back in a fraction deeper. It was painful and humiliating, was the Reaver's son no more than a whore? But curses his body reacted as if this man had paid him in diamonds rather than poison. The prince's prick pushed at his trousers, rigid and firm.

Rafe began to speed up, sickly Theon noticed he had began to lick the head whenever he could manage, as if it was some delicacy.

Rafe moaned out with a low, throaty groan that rang in Theon's ears. Due to the drug, he was getting receptive to Rafe's signs of pleasure and it the drug was making his body excited. Rafe slowly stroked and ran his hand through the boy's hair. "Good boy...very good..." His hips slowly pushed forward, thrusting his member into the boy's mouth and sliding it in and out and push against his throat.

A grin slowly crossed Rafe's face as he pet the boy like a housecat. "So...is this how you survived in your world? Did you service the stronger men? Be their little boy-pet?"

Theon's whole world was falling apart. Usually an insult like that would make hims scream in frustration and he would reach for the likeliest weapon in the room, with said item he would then attempt to kill the bastard that said it. With his mind altered though just hearing the other man's voice made him moan around the cock in his mouth. He noticed lamely that his body could move again, but he was barely in control of that either. His one hand wrapped around Lord Rafe's manhood, squeezing whenever he pulled out.

His skin felt like it was on fires. He ground his crotch against the floor while his other hand ripped at his own clothing, seeking anything that would make him feel comfortable. " Please...m'lord...please..." he grunted seeking some relief but unsure of what it was.

"Yes...just keep going, soon enough I'll oblige you..." Rafe groaned out and gasped, holding Theon's hair firmly. He gasped out and moaned loudly, a pitch that rang pleasure in Theon's eyes as he came, bursting out his hot, thick, molten spunk into the boy's mouth and throat, his seed filling his mouth until it had to seep forth down along his mouth and chin.

The boy felt his stomach twist, at first he believed that it was the idea of ingesting the man's seed. When it leaked out along his chin he felt the pit of his stomach open up with a lustful hunger. He began to swallow, when his mouth held no more he began to lap the cum up wherever it landed, even on the man's semi-erect cock.

Theon rolled on the throw pillows, where once his arms were floppy and useless, they were suddenly filled with a berserk strength. He vaulted up to a standing position, Theon ripped at his vest, made from the skin of a seal, thick and rubbery. He clawed at the fabric and finally removed the garment throwing the shreds to the four corners of the room. His pale gray eyes looked over Rafe, hungry as the wolves that prowled the dense forested islands where he grew up. He licked his lips and snarled at the man, his nipples hard on his hairless chest. His abdomen muscles clenched hard, breath coming out in angry spurts.

His cock hard and outlined in the trousers, a small wet spot highlighting where the head was. He stumbled and fell once more in the satin pillows and crawled towards the man, moaning and growling, snarling and whining. " Please..." was the only coherent word that spilled from his lips as he crawled back to the man's embrace.

"Please..."

Rafe smirked a bit, seeing the boy squirm and writhe so cutely. He chuckled a bit and started to undress him, until the boy was nude before him. Then he gently guided to boy to the soft floor, putting pillows beneath him and an especially soft one under his cock as Rafe slowly climbed over him. Then Theon felt Rafe enter him, his hard, huge cock thrusting slowly into the boy's soft, warm rear.

Theon's eye widened as he watched the man undress him, the lord's hands were soft and they removed the trousers quickly and tenderly. His hands running up and down his thighs, Theon shuddered in sickness and in pleasure. He did not know what was next but his cock bounced happily whenever the man so much as touched him.

Soon he found himself on the floor and propped up on pillows. The satiny caress on his manhood was wonderful. Then he felt the man position himself behind him. He felt the huge prick push against his ass and his mind screamed no, while his voice whispered, " Yes..." there was much pain and more than a little blood, that was not to be helped though the man was monstrous. Through it all though when Rafe's cock found the sweet spot Theon gasped in pleasure.

Rafe kissed slowly upon Theon's neck, using his teeth to softly tug at the sensitive flesh. His hands sought out Theon's wrists and slowly bound them to the floor, holding them down in front of Theon's head. Rafe enjoying feeling this level of dominance, taking pleasure at the feeling of forcing the restraint on the boy. He pumped his hips harder and harder against the boy, his cock ramming harder and deeper into him. "Yesss...yesss...just relax...take my big cock, boy...you're mine now..."

Theon shuddered as he felt the man using him. His body was only designed in that moment to please Rafe, lord of this strange southern city. With each thrust his hips sprang backwards harder and harder, plunging the man deeper into his body. He had no idea that there was a place such as this, a secret spot inside a man that made him feel so full, so very good.

Who can say if the drug still had him in its grasps because Theon felt like his body responded to his control once more, he did not care though. Rafe was using him, dominating him and by the Drowned God he was loving it. His own manhood was harder than stone and with each thrust is stood at attention. With every thrust his balls bounced rubbing sensually on the satin pillow. " Ahh close he moaned,"

Rafe held Theon's wrists down with a single, surprisingly powerful hand. The other moved down along Theon's body, slowly running over his flesh as the man continued to pump and pound into the soft young boy. He smacked the boy's rear quite firmly, as though he were a child to be disciplined, and then he worked his hand under Theon, grasping the boy's hard cock. Slowly his hand pumped up and down the shaft, working him quite expertly, as Rafe's hips suddenly moved faster. He was getting close to release. His hips moved in time with the stroking of the boy as he slammed harder and deeper into him, trying to push his own body over the edge while simultaneously holding out for as long as possible. This boy just felt so damn good.

Theon bucked wildly groaning loudly. " Uh...Uh...can I finish m'lord" he called out between moans. " Please..."

The red haired boy rocked his hips and gripped the pillows like a drowning man would a pile of driftwood. His mind was fuzzy but his body felt as if he was riding a lightning bolt. His toes curled as he drew closer and closer to release. Perhaps it was the drug or maybe this man had a deeper control over him, he was not able to reach that place. He was waiting for permission.

"Please..."

"Yes, go ahead, boy. Cum for me..." He hotly whispered into the boy's ear as he pumped and pounded faster and faster. Finally, he roared out like a mighty lion, thrusting deep as he exploded into the boy, filling him with his hot, thick, molten seed, his sperm pumping and filling the young man. He kept drilling into the boy, pumping hard into his rear until his cock stopped spilling out his virile spunk.

Afterwards, after the boy had cum, he slowly moved off of him and smirked, stroking Theon's form like a favored pet. "We should get you to bed..."

Theon stared up at the man who had abused him, but then treated him with soft words and softer caresses. He recalled all the women his father had brought back from raids to be his 'wives'. They all did not last long, is that what Theon was now? A play thing for this man until he was wasted away to nothing like those hollowed out women his father used up.

" I would like to wash up m'lord," he said demurely his eyes downcast unwilling to match gazes with someone who had so clearly been the victor. He spread his arms out to display the tattered clothing, cum and blood soaked, " I need some new clothes please..."

Back
Top Bottom