Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaybee's Cravings, A Gamer Girl's Kinks and Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Well Hello there, welcome to my cravings thread. This thread will be regularly updated as I remove cravings I'm no longer interested in and add new ones

I am quite literate and easily capable of writing multiple paragraphs in great detail, tending towards a minimum of two paragraphs and a maximum of trying to match what my partner is writing. I have a life but I'm able to usually respond once a day.

Please do not bring the following Kinks into any RPs with me: Scat, Gore, Death, Pissing, Vomit, etc... Generally stuff that belongs in a toilet is a no-no in my books.

I am Bisexual, and more than content to RP with Males or Females, Pairings suggested can be MxF or FxF as you desire. I may even be okay with Futas although I don't really like to play them myself...

Please note that I will ONLY RP in a PM or in a thread, I'm not comfortable with Instant Messengers so please respect that.

*************************************PLOTS*************************************​

I am currently craving:

Magic: The Gathering
I know what most people know from this universe is the planeswalkers and while those are fun to play I would leap at someone who simply wanted to run OCs or female characters from the cards or even a sex-themed duel with lots of rule 63'd monsters and the like.

Metroid
Samus with some Aliens, doing interrogation, investigating slavers. There are endless possibilities in this one and I'm not feeling terribly particular as to which of those possibilities get explored.

League of Legends
I'm careful with putting this up here because every time I do I often get requests from people who really aren't that great at RPing within the context of the expanded universe of the game. I admit, I am a lore-whore for this game, a part of what makes me want to RP it is the wonderfully sexy male and female characters and their relatively deep and interesting personalities. So please, know a little before requesting this on me.

Exalted
This one's pretty open in terms of both potential and potential kinks. There's a lot of setting to know and understand though...

And hell, feel free to try and hook me up with some plot you think might be cool. Just make sure it's interesting. ;D

*************************************IN CONCLUSION*************************************

That's it for now, but there'll probably be more in the future.

I'd be happy to discuss elaborations on any of those plots, or if you have any suggestions of your own for plots I would be happy to entertain them.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I eagerly await your replies.

RE: A Craving or Two (Searching for a League of Legends RP!)

Bump for an updated craving.

Kaybee said:
Well Hello there, welcome to my cravings thread. This thread will be regularly updated as I remove cravings I'm no longer interested in and add new ones

I am quite literate and easily capable of writing multiple paragraphs in great detail, tending towards a minimum of two paragraphs and a maximum of trying to match what my partner is writing. I have a life but I'm able to usually respond once a day.

Please note that I will ONLY RP in a PM or in a thread, I'm not comfortable with Instant Messengers so please respect that.

I am currently craving:

League of Legends

This could be anything really, from just a one on one involving a couple of characters, to a team of characters punishing (or perhaps rewarding) one of their number, to a full on 5v5 orgy. Summoners can be substituted in the place of a character if you want to use OCs. I'm open for pretty much any pairing within the League of legends universe although I will insta-veto anything wherein Teemo is involved. Although it should be obvious, I will be playing the female character in any M/F pairing, F/F or Futa/F (I'm less inclined to play the Futa but I can if you really want) is completely okay though.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Hit me up!

Haha the title of your thread caught my eye. It's hard to find a girl (if you are one o.o) who plays this game. I just finished a game and well...I find some of the character art really suggestive lol.

I'm up for starting off simple with a one on one somehow!

Sent you a PM with a question or two Akiharu, check that out if you're still interested.

We might have, I think you wound up dropping the RolePlay at some point.

actually i know we RPed before because i doubt there are two people with Chandra as their Pic.

That's probable, I happen to like Chandra.

RE: A Craving or Two (Life of The party!)

Bump for an update. Maybe another few cravings tomorrow, probably not...

RE: A Craving or Two (Metroid!)

Bump with a Samus pic.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/Samus%201.JPG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/Samus_Wet_1_JG.jpg

samustentacle.jpg

And for an example of the Suit in control...

samussuit.jpg

Bumpity Bump, mostly looking for a Magic the Gathering one but samus is still open for discussion.

Bump to the Bump for updated cravings! Come on people!

RE: A Craving or Two (LotR! FxF! WH40K!)

Bump for the updates of the cravings once more! Especially the third one...

RE: A Craving or Two (Take me and Break me!)

Bump for le update, may put in more cravings later.

RE: A Craving or Two (League Picture Plots!)

League of Legends roleplay, huh? How about a plot where one of your teammates is pointlessly belligerent and abusive toward his team members and blames all of his failures on them? Then you could get revenge on him or something.

RE: A Craving or Two (League Picture Plots!)

I feel like that isn't so much an offer to RP as just a dig at League players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom