Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon... (CLOSED)

RE: Once Upon... (AlexsSketches, Joss)

Tawnos dreamt of many things throughout the night but when he heard the boy get up he woke barely enough to open one eye. The boy entered the bathing room which seemed funny to the prince. Why would he seek a bath in the middle of the night? The prince asked himself.

When the boy returned sopping wet the prince tried hard not to chuckle, then he saw the boy shiver slightly. " Looking for someplace to make water?" using the polite turn for pissing that his queen mother always used even up to the day she died giving birth to his little sister.

"Make water?" he looked at the prince more confused than he already was "I thought I was..." he looked down at himself, sighing before removing the clothes he was wearing. Getting back into the bed. He didn't really have to use the bathroom, it was just something he had always done as a kid.

Tawnos shrugged, " I thought perhaps you needed to use the chamber pot, that is all." The prince wrapped the boy in blankets, kissing his forehead once. " You need some more meat on those bones little one, you will catch a cold if you keep shivering like that." He continued to rub the boy's back and shoulders trying to get the boy warm before he fell back asleep. The prince pulled him close using his own body heat as well.

"I live in New York...winters are...you don't know any of that." he chuckled and shook his head "Look...Tawnos, I really don't want to stay here. I want to go home. To my time." he said and looked down, not minding too much at the slight massage he was getting.

The prince thought for a moment. " Well then we need a wizard one that has as much power as whatever spell brought you here. Martok comes to mind of course but somehow I doubt he would be helpful," the prince sighed. " I could try to send you back but I doubt I have that much magic, if I failed to do it correctly I could well...best not talk about that."

Tawnos stopped massaging the lad. " I know you want to go back, but is it truly that bad here? Wait? What am I saying? You have at least two powerful men that want you either dead or working for them. How does one young man get into so much trouble?" the prince thought hard. " We could try Martok's teacher, Elspeth the Queen of Thorns, I warn you though her name implies her attitude..."

Oliver looked back when Tawnos stopped massaging him. "What can I say, it's a gift." he grumbled and shrugged "It really isn't all that bad here, or well, it wouldn't be if I didn't have so many men after me with only one having a decent reason." he said as he eyed the prince. "You do realize you forgot yourself in that scenario, or are you saying you want me working for you?" he smirked a bit "Though, if what I've been doing with you is what you are expecting of me, I don't think I'd mind you." he chuckled and nodded "Please? I don't care how bitchy she is. I just want to go home."

There were those puppydog eyes again. He really should learn some defense against them, perhaps a spell the prince mused. He sighed again, " Ahh Lysara, she might help us, she does have a soft spot in her heart for me. Being her great-grandson and all. She will ask a hefty toll if she does not just laugh in our face and turn us out with a few of her dogs chasing us. Did you bring a single thing with you from your other-world? Perhaps the Queen will want some trinket that no one in this place will ever have. We could leave tomorrow err this morning if you wish but it is no small journey through the thorns. I doubt you would be able to make your deadline with Lannistar and then he would be suspicious."

Oliver nodded "Yeah, ok." he said and thought about it "then maybe we should do it after my deadline with Lannistar, I mean, it's only a few more days." he said and thought about it more "I do, I still have my clothes, I probably threw them in the corner somewhere, why?" he asked and looked at Tawnos funny "Why would I need a trinket that no one has or will ever have?" he asked.

" The Queen of Thorns is a strange woman. She collects the strangest oddments, claiming to never know when you might need them. I doubt that she could turn down items from a place that she has never heard of," Tawnos shrugged. " She does not do much out of the kindness of her heart so we need every advantage possible. Now can we please rest Oliver?" the prince attempted his own puppy-dog eyes.

Oliver rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said and moved back into the bed, he wasn't in the mood for puppy dog eyes. He wanted to go home. As soon as possible. He ended up staying awake fro the rest of the night, just laying there.

Back
Top Bottom