Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon... (CLOSED)

RE: Once Upon... (AlexsSketches, Joss)

Oliver was so happy they were in the water and he didn't have to hold his own as the other teased him "Prince...please...no more, no more teasing." he moaned continuing to rut against the wall. His body felt like it was melting in the other man's hand "It feels so good..." he said, licking his lips.

Tawnos smiled, " Are you sure? What is in it for me?" he whispered wickedly to Oliver. As he said this he twisted another nipple lightly. He continued to trace the nipple with a finger tip while he ran his other hand down the boy's cheek. " You make such a good play thing why would I want to stop?" he chuckled and took the boy's ear in between his teeth, gnawing softly.

"Being inside me?" he said, squirming underneath Tawnos, he tried to move his ass closer to the prince, begging to have even the slightest touch from Tawnos's cock. "Please" he begged, his breath shallow, face flushed do to the heat of the bath and the heat forming in his body.

Tawnos smiled and pulled the boy close, he kissed his neck passionately, before scooping him up in his strong arms. He walked them out of the bath room and into the bedroom. With a whispered word and a wave of his hand most of the water evaporated from their bodies before he tossed the boy onto the bed. While Oliver rolled around in the covers the prince stood right at the edge of the bed. His manhood tanned and hard laying on the smooth white satin sheets. The prince stood there with an eye brow arched, " Well?"

Oliver moaned at the kiss and gasped when he was picked up and thrown into the sheets. He looked at the manhood and grinned "Well what, you need to be more specific. I want it here." he said and laid down a bit, touching his hole, shivering slightly. "Where do you want your cock?" he asked.

The prince only kept staring at the boy his eyebrow raised, " Well?" he looked down at his cock, he ran his hand across it, pumping it several times, he squeezed the head softly moaning as a drip of precum oozed onto his hand. " I guess I will just have to do it myself." with that he took a seat on a chair near the bed facing the boy. He pumped his cock slowly up and down, his balls flopped every so lightly with each stroke. He just kept his eyebrow raised and smirked as he watched Oliver react.

Oliver's face changed to one of lust. He licked his lips and got off the bed. "I'll ride you if you don't tell me what you want." he said and without skipping a beat he was on Tawnos's lap. His ass, rubbing against the tip of his cock. He kissed the prince as he grabbed Tawnos's cock, guiding it into himself. He moaned and continued to kiss him.

When the boy's warm hole entrapped him he could not help but scream in lust. It was was a thousand times better than stroking himself, he had his dick in the warmest tightest little hole imaginable. Tawnos was embarrassed though, he had pulled away from Oliver when he was placed inside of him. When he came to this realization he grabbed the back of the boy's head and began passionately kissing him. His hips were rolling in smooth little circles and he emulated them with his tongue. With one hand on the boy's head the other rolled underneath Oliver's balls cupping and squeezing tenderly.

Oliver moaned as the other rolled his hips. He started to move along Tawnos's cock, kissing back as much as he could. He couldn't keep a slow pace and started to move faster, wrapping his arms around Tawnos's neck "Uhn...Prince..." he moaned, not bothering being quiet.

Tawnos took him right then and there, he picked the boy up, for the last time he vowed he was straining his back and placed him back on the bed his ass right on the edge. The prince could not help it, with him standing and Oliver's body almost completely under his control, he rode that boy's hole raw. Pounding deeper and deeper moaning like an animal himself. It felt good, so very good that his body was dripping with sweat. As he thrust over and over again he watched Oliver thrash and moan in pleasure. It was the best thing he had ever seen.

Oliver gasped and gripped at the sheets as he was pounded into "fuck...yes..." he screamed, moaning so loud. His hips did their best at keeping up with Tawnos until he came. His body riding out the orgasm before slowing down.

Tawnos quickly pulled out and finished with his hand, his load sprayed everywhere. He fell next to the other man utterly spent, " I can not believe that you are going somewhere in a couple minutes, I can not even move."

"M-Minutes?" he asked and shot up. "fuck..." he said and quickly got dressed, wincing as he moved. "ow...ok...if we ever do that again, give me more than a few minutes to get to another man that might fuck me, ok?" he asked and smiled a bit, kissing the prince on his cheek. "I'll see you soon ok?" he said and smiled, heading off to meet this man. He walked into the room, just at midnight and looked around "M'lord?" he called.

Lannistar Hughe stood in one corner of the room, twirling his goatee like a classically evil villain. The cliche had to come from somewhere, Oliver suspected it may have started with him, he was just so good at it. He turned allowing his cape to flair out behind him. His doublet was a thick black velvet embroidered with golden thread in the shape of an octopus. Everything he did was rehearsed and practiced to make his adversaries stay on edge, this man did nothing by halves. His left hand reached for his rapier while his right drew a whetstone from some hidden pocket. He began sharpening it, "Well little bird what have you found for me?"

Oliver looked over at the man and shrugged "Nothing that means much to me, M'lord. He mentioned something about reduction of the armies." he said, he figured he would keep some of the stuff to himself, to only use in emergencies. He moved closer to Lannistar "as you implied he uses me more as a play thing. I can only get so much out of him." Oliver said and stood, just out of the sword and arms reach.

Lannistar frowned, " Well this will not do, you offered information in exchange for your life. So far you have given me one tidbit, I was unaware that the prince wished to reduce the size of our armies. Although the information is quite pleasing, it is easier to make coin when no one is fighting over stupid things. Alas though this will not save you."

The man took a step forward and raised his sword arm up like a man skewering an apple. " Good bye little bird, pity you are a better plaything than informant."

"wait, wait, wait! He-He also mentioned something about the king wanting.." he looked like he was trying to think "he wanted to change the seats on the council!" he said and stepped back. He was actually pretty nervous now. Maybe Tawnos's tidbits weren't going to be enough to save his life. "Please, take me to bed or something, just don't kill me, I'm giving all I can give to you. His Grace only gives so much information when you are sleeping with him. Just give me a few more days and I'll have more, please." he said, stepping back again.

Lannistar's eyes widened for a mere instant. " The king wants to change the council? This has not been done in nearly three decades!" the blonde man took a step back and scowled. He sheathed the sword and reached a hand out to the boy. He pulled him close his nose right next to his own, speaking very slowly biting each word like a sentence, " Find. Out. Who. He. Plans. To. Remove. And. When. Get out of my sight I will give you two days to listen and learn more!" he threw the boy against the wall and chuckled, I also expect you to come dressed more alluringly next time boy. With that he walked out of the room.

Oliver let out a sigh of relief when the other man left. He looked down at his clothes. How much more...well rather little did he want? He sighed, he'd have to ask the prince for something else. Oliver hurried back to the prince's room and slipped into the bed. "Prince?" he asked, checking to make sure he wasn't asleep.

Tawnos' eyes cracked open when Oliver opened the door to his suite, " Uhh.. you are still alive that is good." The joke fell flat with the gravity of the situation. The prince lifted the bed covers allowing the boy to slip into them if he wanted to. The prince wore nothing at all beneath the comforter. The man rubbed his eyes before propping himself up on the pillows.

" So? Tell me what happened? He did not hurt you did he?" the last remark was more of a growl than a question.

Oliver slipped under the sheets and shook his head "No, but he wants me to figure out who you are supposedly removing and when...he's giving me a few days, I figured that would make it more believable. Also, he wants me to wear more alluring clothes." he shrugged "I don't know what he's talking about there, but hell, I'll do it as long as I don't get killed." he said.

Tawnos shook his head, " He is a fool if he thinks you could be anymore alluring. I guess I could get you a codpiece and nothing else." The prince smirked, " Or perhaps a bridle and a whip." The prince threw a pillow over Oliver's head, " Go to sleep sweetling, the gods say that night is for dreaming and for scheming and for loving. You have had enough scheming and I doubt you could love anymore so you are only left with one option."

He reached over and undressed the boy making sure to kiss his neck and shoulders for good measure. " So sleep Oliver of New York."

Oliver sighed "do you have something short that a female would where?" He asked, "maybe thats what he wants. I don't really know." He nodded, he was tired and just wated to sleep, he normally wouldn't mind sleeping with the prince again, but he had been through a rough day.

The prince grunted in accent before rolling over and wrapping his strong arms around the boy. He nuzzled in close keeping his mouth near the back of his neck, breathing quietly in Oliver's ear. His groin was pressed against the boy's backside but its lust had played out all day. It was limp and soft. Before long the prince was peacefully asleep. Dreaming of the lovely young man in his arms, not of the schemes of his court.

Oliver slept for a while once he was finally asleep. When he woke up he got up to use the bathroom, thinking he was back home. Because if this thought he walked right into the shallow pool that they had bathed in the night before. He gasped and got out quickly, being soaked from head to toe, his clothes becoming nearly see through because of it being a white cloth. He sighed and looked around confued. Finally ecerything coming back to him. He fidgeted and headed out of the bathroom, to find the prince.

Back
Top Bottom