Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon... (CLOSED)

RE: Once Upon... (AlexsSketches, Joss)

Tawnos laughed right in Oliver's face. " Why would you turn into a frog? That sounds like a much more powerful spell then silly sleight of hand. No I want to teach you a simple fire spell. Something used to start a stove, light a torch, or scare off an attacker." The prince reached forward and took the boys hand once more, " Most spells have several component, kind of like a recipe, a song and a dance all at once. You usually need an item to focus on, the right gesture and the right words. The fire spell though is the first one most learn, all it takes is the will to perform it and the words Kula Shrika Pria." The prince held his hand and pointed at the candlestick across the room, he mouthed the words and creased his forehead in concentration.

Tawnos felt the power rise in himself and then quickly flow out of his body and reach across the room. He hoped that the physical connection would allow Oliver to feel it a swell. The wick ignited in a burst of green and blue fire before turning to the more natural orange of candle flame. For a moment the prince seemed drained of energy but it quickly faded. As if he jogged around the room and then rested.

" Remember Oliver magic takes a larger toll than actually getting up and doing things with your own hands, but it can also come in handy."

Oliver blinked "No, no, I...your kind of magic is only in fairy tale books. We read about them, they aren't real." he said and chuckled. "I'll have to tell you about it sometime..." he trailed off, he wasn't planning on staying here, so there would be no time for that.

Oliver was about to repeat the words when Tawnos did it anyway, he almost pulled his hand away from him again, gasping when he felt something, he wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't normal. "I-I'll remember that, kicking a guy in the crotch usually works just fine." he said and nodded, constantly glancing at Tawnos's hand on his. "Hey..do you have watches or something? What time is it, can't be late for the first meeting now can I?" he asked, chuckling. He really just wanted to get the meeting over with. He kind of liked sleeping next to Tawnos, or with him.

" Watches? we have watchers they are the loyal guardian that always stay near the king to make sure that he is never assaulted by assassins. I do not know what that has to do with the time though," the prince gestured to a sundial on the balcony of his royal suite. The sun was setting a deep red in the west, " It is about nine bells past noon still three until you meet this lord. Is there anything I can do to help you pass the time?" the prince smirked. " Or perhaps you would like to take a rest? I can awaken you with time to spare."

Oliver chuckled and pointed to the sundial "That is what we call a clock, in my time. We have smaller ones kind of like that, that we wear on our wrists." he said and pointed to his wrist "We call it a watch, I guess because it watches the time." he shrugged and arched his eyebrow. "If I didn't know better, I would think that you were asking me to sleep with you again." he stood up and walked towards the prince, placing his body against his. "Did you like it that much?" he asked, smirking himself.

Tawnos gulped, " Well...errr...it was very good." he swallowed again obviously flustered. " It is...well I just do not know how to entertain...usually they leave right after with a promise that I will do the favor they seek." the prince found his hand tracing down the strange man's back. " I assume you enjoyed yourself then Oliver of New York?"

Tawnos chuckled, " Perhaps a bath first?" he took the boys hand and led him to a great marble chamber with a shallow pool of water. " It is my private bath." With that the prince disappeared to find towels.

Oliver chuckled "That funny, a prince that doesn't know how to entertain. Then again, I'm pretty sure it's the servants that are supposed to entertain you, isn't that right?" he asked, running his finger down Tawnos's chest. He smirked, and didn't satisfy Tawnos with an answer. He let himself be led to the bathroom and looked around "Wow..." he said, a little shocked by how beautiful it was. "This is cool. Don't have many of these where I come from." he said and started to take off his clothes, stepping into the water.

The prince returned after a couple moments to find the boy cavorting in the steaming bath like an otter. The water running of him as he washed himself and splashed the sculptures playfully. The prince was simply charmed. He watched Oliver run his fingers through his hair waist deep in the water. It was a wonderful sight, the prince could not help but steal a couple glances at the man's body as he swam.

Tawnos set the plush towels down and removed all but his small clothes. He sat at the shallowest point and stuck his feet in the water just letting the warm water soothe him.

Oliver looked over a bit and eyed Tawnos. He moved over to the area that he was at and leaned towards the prince, masterfully covering any areas that Tawnos might want to see, with the way he sat. "You really shouldn't hide that you are looking at me. We are alone. Plus, I might like to know that the prince of the area is looking at me." he smirked "It is a bit of a complement." He added as he moved closure to Tawnos. "I wonder...what I would be considered in your time. In mine they call me a slut, but I'm proud of that fact." He said as he got even closure, his hands touching the prince's knees. "do they have sluts in this time?"

The prince listened to the boy and thought about what he was saying then he chuckled. " It is flattering that such a lovely creature as yourself would want to spend time with me. To answer your question the word is lightskirt, you would be a lightskirt Oliver of New York. Someone who enjoys sex with multiple partners with no re compensation involved. Although the term usually only revolves around women, especially those that frequent taverns. Do you frequent taverns in New York? "

" I frequented taverns, in disguise of course, when I was a bit younger but the men there that were not whores that were interested in me were all Eunuchs," the prince shuddered. Oliver's wet hands had leaked water down onto the prince's under garment making the linen see through, it made the prince blush.

Oliver shrugged "Sometimes, a lot of men just have my number and call me." he said, his hands trailing up the man's body. "oh, silly me, I've managed to get you wet." he said and arched his body along the prince's. His hands wrapping around his neck, his lips only inches away from Tawnos's. "Do you want to take me again, prince?" he asked, whispering the words against his lips.

The prince gulped and then reached out and grabbed the back of the boy's head, smashing their lips together forcefully. " More than anything," he growled into the boy's mouth. With that he pulled the boy into his lap, letting the water pour across his stomach and legs. The smallclothes a were completely soaked. He stood cradling the boy in his arms and strode into the deeper water. Planting dozen of small kisses on his lips and cheeks, sometimes he would bite the lower lip until Oliver moaned. When he knew it would not hurt him he dropped Oliver and ripped off the last of his clothes. He dove into the water to wrap his arms around a surprised Oliver.

Oliver had come up for air and looked around for the prince, confused when he didn't see him. Until he felt the arms around him. He smirked and licked his lips "Going to take me in the water are you?" he asked and turned around, he would have to tread water if they didn't this deep in. "Can you at least do it against the wall, so I can hold myself up?" he asked, wrapping his legs around Tawnos "Or can you keep us both up?"

The prince smirked at the boy when he wrapped his legs around his waist. His ass was so close to the prince's manhood it was torture. He frantically treaded water, the boy's weight pulling him under slowly, but he made a go at it for as long as possible but it was very hard to accomplish with him laughing the whole time, one last deep breath they both plunged into the water.

The prince untangled himself and dove deep. He pushed his hands on the bottom. When he opened his eyes he saw the blurry shaped of the naked boy swimming. He reached for Oliver's ankle.

Oliver had gotten managed to swim up to the surface and looked down, before swimming off to the edge, only to be caught in Tawnos's grasp. He gasped as he was pulled down and turned around to look at the blurry image of the prince. He eyed him, nodding back up to the surface and the edge of the water. He would gladly let the other take him, as long as he had something to hold on to.

Tawnos swam willingly to the side of the baths, and propped himself on the edge. His back against the cool marble, his arms holding him up. " Well it seems that someone is more willing than I thought," he giggled. He reached out and splashed the boy playfully. " So this is how a slut acts?" he raised an eyebrow.

Oliver grinned and moved over to the side, heaving himself up onto it, so that he was resting his stomach on the marble. He shivered and kept the moan to himself, biting it back. He nodded to answer Tawnos's question. "S-Some of us." he said, not as smoothly as he wanted too. He wanted to move back into the water, but moving would allow the prince to see just how much he was willing, especially after laying himself on the marble.

The prince smiled and nodded, then the boy lunged out of the hot water to lay on the cold marble. Tawnos shivered in empathy, " That looks very cold." Tawnos pulled himself out of the water a little farther resting his head lazily in his arms, facing the boy, enjoying the view. He could feel his cock becoming more rigid, but he fought the temptation to jump out and fuck the boy, let the prince be the one to tease for once he thought. He put on his most innocent pout, " Are you just going to stay out of the bath then?" the prince wanted him but he could not deny he was enjoying the view of the boys round butt cheeks glistening with water.

Oliver felt his cock twitch at the cold. God, he didn't realize what a turn on this was. He looked over to the prince and shrugged "Perhaps." there was a slight moan at the end of the word and Oliver shut his eyes. He couldn't figure it out, cold usually was a turn off. Cold showers, right? He thought to himself and shook his head. No, wrong. Not for him, he always did like anything touching his body. He smirked a bit and looked over at the prince "Why, is that a problem?" he asked, as smoothly as he could.

" No perhaps though you may want to try that spell I was attempting to teach you oh stubborn one. Unless you want to freeze those cute balls off." Tawnos adjusted himself against the wall as surreptiously as possible. He then scooted a bit to the right so he could see the boy's rump more clearly, he could also see peek-a-booing from between his legs his fuzzy balls. " That would be such a waste," he purred.

That did it, Oliver was off the wall in a heart beat. He was still pressed against it, but while he was in the water instead. He let out a moan at the sudden heat that filled his body, shivering. Oliver was blushing, if it was because of the heat he wasn't sure, but he was blushing. "I-I'm good, thank you." he said and looked away "I'm not going to be placing fire anywhere near my body. Fire burns remember, or have you not learned that yet?"

" Well they say in the far east there are whores that practice their craft with candles and brands, so I believe that fire can burn, but also so much more." he pulled himself along the wall a bit closer to the boy. He leaned in close and licked the boy's ear lobe, whispering, " I am glad you came back in the water I was so concerned for your little friends down there." He continued to nuzzle the lobe with his nose while breathing in the boy's ear heavily.

"I've done stuff with candles...it's direct fire I haven't done anything with." he moaned at the whispering and closed his eyes at the nuzzle. "Please prince..." he whispered. "Don't say such embarrassing things." he murmured, only grinding into the wall in front of him, while trying to not let the water move, letting the prince know what he was doing.

Tawnos was frustrated, the boy was such a better tease than the prince. The prince came up behind the boy making sure to keep his hips as far away as possible, no use letting the boy feel his hard cock on his ass, that would spoil the fun. He then began to knead the boy's shoulders using all the techniques the body servant used. Every once in a while he would move from massage to foreplay by running his hands across the boy's chest and tweaking his nipples playfully. " Are all New Yorkers this tense Oliver? he whispered in his ear before pinching his left nipple hard.

Oliver blinked when he felt the hands start massaging him. He was about to relax in Tawnos's hands, until one of the hands pinched at his nipple, he would moan and shivered every time the man switched tactics on him. "y-yes" he moaned at the pinch, his breath becoming shallow, his back arching forcing his cock towards the wall.

" Sounds like an awful place," the prince teased with both his words and his fingers. He guided the boy along the wall to a place where they could both stand. On firmer ground he bent the boy over the wall and massaged harder. Making sure to make time for each nipple and to get a nibble on the neck every so often. Then when Oliver was putty in his hands he began taking his teasing strokes lower. To the waist and belly button, before coming back up and pinching the nipples once more. It was very difficult not to thrust closer to the boy when he saw him rocking against the wall, but the prince held out for greater pleasure later.

Back
Top Bottom