Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon... (CLOSED)

RE: Once Upon... (AlexsSketches, Joss)

Oliver chuckled "Be careful, I could wish to have the kingdom." he said and shook his head, grinding up into the prince. "You'll have to be quick about what you are doing...unless you want me to beg you for your cock." he said and smirked, kissing Tawnos slowly through his fingers. "And I'll assure you, it won't be fake. I don't like to fake things."

" Well it just so happens I can offer you a Kingdom I do not want it. This..." he reached down and wrapped his hands around Oliver's manhood. " ...is much more exciting, and pressing at the moment." The prince rolled over pinning the boy beneath him. He nibbled at an ear and moaning lightly each time he felt the cock twitch in his rough hands.

" I thought I liked fake things, I was wrong." The prince then lowered himself down the boy's body kissing anything he could find. He spent several seconds on each nipple playing over the tight little knots with his tongue. Tawnos also dipped his tongue into the boys bellybutton and kissed at the crook between hip and crotch. Finding pleasure in pleasing someone else for once. He then nuzzled at the tuft of hair that awaited him down between the legs. Letting the soft curls caress him, breathing in the scent of Oliver.

He looked up at the boy, smiling, " You are darling, Oliver of New York."

Oliver groaned when Tawnos grabbed him and arched slightly at each kiss and suck. Oliver's hips bucked slightly at the kiss "Oh, Prince..." he mumbled as the other played with his body. His hands running along his own, following the same trail that Tawnos's lips left. He looked back down his body and smirked a bit "please.." he said and touched the tip of his cock, playing with it for a few seconds before letting go "have your way with me..." he said, rolling his hips.

Tawnos smiled up at the boy, it was obvious that Oliver was no virgin, what was more obvious is that he was enjoying what the prince was doing to him.

I wonder if any of the others enjoyed pleasing me? the prince wondered. With a shrug he licked the tip of the boy's cock. It was salty and warm tasting, before he could stop himself he was licking at it desperately. He began to bob his head and let the hot rod of flesh slide around in his mouth and tickle his throat. It was amazing to feel the boy's body react to the pleasure he was giving him, almost as gratifying as being sucked himself.

Tawnos caught himself moaning as he furiously sucked.

Oliver gasped as the prince pleasured him. "god..." he mumbled as his hands grabbed onto the back of the man's head "Prince, that feels so good." he moaned and gently pushed the prince's head down, ever so slightly. His body was arching and begging for more, he was enjoying this feeling so much.

The prince continued to devour the boy. All he could taste was his delicious sweat and a sweeter something else. Tawnos felt Oliver guide his head forcing him to take the cock deeper into his throat. He gagged a little but continued on wanting to please him more and more.

The more he sucked the more Oliver moaned and groped in the princes thick black curls. The prince's manhood peaked out from over his trousers, dripping slightly, his seed leaked from the foreskin that covered the head. The prince noticed Oliver was missing that but he did not mind the boy was perfect.

Oliver let go slightly when he felt the other gag. He didn't want to choke the prince. He started to tug on the other man's hair "Please prince...I want to give you the same..please." he said and tried hard not to buck his hips back into the prince's mouth. The bit of his own fluids coming out ever so slightly "please, i want to suck on you...god please." he moaned.

Tawnos looked up at the moaning boy, his body flushed and trembling. His hips flinching uncontrollably, Did I ever look so innocent? the prince mused silently. The prince sucked loudly one last time before planting a kiss on the tip of the boys prick.

He flopped down on the otherside of the bed, and placed one arm behind Oliver's neck. He rubbed his nose in the nape of his neck and nibbled at his ear breathing heavily, " Are you sure? You taste wonderful by the way..." he whispered.

Oliver groaned at the suck and groaned at the voice that was next to ear. "yes..." he said before flipping himself over on top of the man and kissed his lips, before making his way down the man's body not stopping until he got to where he wanted to be. Once he reached there he kissed the tip of the cock and licked the very tip, smirking lightly before pulling the cock into his mouth. Tasting the sweet and salty fluid and humming around him.

Tawnos gasped as the warm mouth enveloped his cock. Oliver was much more attentive than any of his past lovers. His mouth felt welcoming, he used tongue and teeth expertly. It was so much different than what the others had done, they would just lick at it or stick it in there mouth and hold it, still on their tongues like something unpalatable.

Not before long the prince had to stop the boy to rip his pants and smallclothes off. His balls finally free of the trousers were glistening with sweat under their thick patchwork of hair. He looked down at his swollen cock the head barely visible in the foreskin sheathe. It looked bigger than he was used to, was he just that more aroused?

Oliver looked up and nearly pouted until he realized the other was just getting rid of his clothing. He smirked and went back to work on the poor man's cock. He groaned around it and finally took it all into his mouth, deep throating him. He moaned around it before pulling back up and starting to bob his head up and down, taking all of it into his mouth every time. He finally pulled up and worked his way back up the prince's body "Can I have more of you?" he asked, before nipping at Tawnos's neck "I want more.." he murmured into the neck, licking it gently.

Tawnos felt embarrassed comparing their two forms. Oliver was lean and toned and pale, like a perfect statue. Tawnos felt lumpy, coarse dark hair covered most of his chest and form making him feel like a beast that dared to lay with an angel.

" You may have all of me, Oliver of New York. Any and all of me..."

Oliver arched his eyebrow "Really now?" he asked and chuckled "You're not one for initiative are you?" he smirked a bit and moved his hand behind him and guided the cock into him. He gasped ending it in a moan as he sat up ever so slight. "god...this feels good." he said and arched his back a bit, slowly moving up and down the cock.

Tawnos felt the warmth spread around his thick manhood. When he felt as if he was all the way in he began a slow rhythmn. His hands naturally gravitated to the boy's hips which he held as if he was riding a bucking stallion. He felt Oliver's ass spread and then contract around his cock several times. Each one of these perfect moments the prince drove himself as far in as he could manage and moaned uncontrollably. Soon he was forcing himself in faster and faster moaning out syllables that struggled to make words.

" Oh...Gods...Hard...Err...Ahh...Soo...Ta...Ta...Tight!!!"

Oliver arched his back as he continued to move with Tawnos, groaning and moaning himself. He let out shallowed breath and continued to move, god this felt so good to him. "P-Prince..." he moaned as he felt a very familiar feeling near the base of his stomach, he was slowly starting to tighten even more, he knew he was about to come.

" I know...I know..." the fevered reply came. He felt his toes curl, he was close his balls grew tight and firm. " Ol...iv...er...Can...I...?" he begged through each thrust. He bucked wildly each stroke taking him closer and closer to climax. His thrusts were rewarded each time by a strangled gasp from the boy.

Tawnos slammed harder and harder, the room was a cacophony of wet slaps and moans.

Oliver only replied with a moan, he was quickly becoming lost in each thrust and was even closer now than before. His back was arched as far as it would go and let out a loud moan as he came.

Tawnos felt the warm splash as the other boy came. He pushed one final time and felt Oliver's body contract around his manhood. He couldn't take it, he spilled his seed deep within the stranger from New York. When he pulled out he flopped down not willing whatsoever to move.

A goofy contented smile filled his face.

Oliver's body shook ever so slightly and then relaxed. His breath was shallow and he focused on catching it, he looked over the prince and chuckled "glad you enjoyed it." he said and rolled his eyes.

" Well you were probably the best thing to literally fall in my laps for years. I must attend a council meeting will you be alright here Oliver of New York," with that the prince dressed quickly and hurried out the door. He gave a forlorn look over his shoulder at the naked lad.

" Do not answer the door for anyone," with a spin the prince left, his cape fluttering behind him.

Oliver rolled his eyes and watched the other leave and cuddled into the sheets, not bothering with getting dressed. He took a nap before waking up and looking around for something to wear. He found the clothes he was wearing before his little adventure with the prince and pulled them on, no sense in going back to the clothes he was kidnapped in.

The small council meeting was disgustingly boring, blessedly he had only been several minutes late or they would have questioned him on his tardiness. A king may set his own schedule but a prince was still expected to arrive on time.

Their was fat Septon Maverus, the ancient priest of the seven who had serve a total of four kings, soon to be five if father does not recover. The old holy man knew every from of pomp and ritual in the land and was incredibly useful when remembering how to honor each lord and lady probably. He spoke for the faithful and clergy of King's Landing.

General Sabine sat to his left, the knight was still in her early forties and looked stronger than any other men in attendance. Her sword sat on the table just inches from her grasp. She spoke for the armies and guardsmen as well as acted security.

Lannistar Hughe was the master of coins and the chief of all merchants in the lands. He found the coin, the grown spent it. His golden hair fell over too-clever eyes. It was whispered that he owned every whorehouse in King's Landing and sampled each of his stocks regularly.

Lastly Martok the archmage held the last council seat. He spoke for all the mages, wizards and charlatans. He did not look pleased. He stared at the prince, " Today I lost a very important prisoner..."

Oliver glanced around the room for some time before becoming bored and opening the door, and heading out. He was careful not to be seen, ducking and hiding when he saw people. Not straying too far from the room, but he had to figure out exactly what he was able to do to get back home, maybe the prince had a library somewhere?

The prince acted as if he had no clue about the whereabouts of the lost theif for the whole counsel session. It was quite hard to lie to Martok, but he felt like he should lie for Oliver's sake.

The prince caught himself thinking about the boy constantly through the council meeting. Lovesick fool, he bitterly thought. Martok had gone on and on for some great length about how this thief had stole into his tower to steal rare reagents for powerful spells. The lie fell hollow on Tawnos' ears, the boy does not know magic, he did not even believe in it.

Tawnos watched the other council members react accordingly, they all supported the Archmage in a fashion. Does he have the whole of the realm up his sleeve? What could be so important about this lad? Doubtful Tawnos and Martok wanted him for the same reasons. It took a lot of control not to snicker about such an idea...

Back
Top Bottom