Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon... (CLOSED)

RE: Once Upon... (AlexsSketches, Joss)

The prince sniffed indignantly," I was not aware I was so ancient. I will be honest Oliver, you are a prisoner in a gilded cage. For the time being you can rarely leave this room, but at least it has every amenity and if there is something you seek just ask," the prince bowed. " You are my guest, and I am at your service," the prince smirked and arched an eyebrow. " Could I interest you in a stiff drink? I have an excellent feywine stashed here for just such a happenstance."

The prince reached under his bed and pulled a simple wineskin out. He took three long pulls before offering it to the skinny lad, " Tis quite strong. Nearly impossible to find in these times the children of the forest trade so rarely with us in the recent years." Tawnos sighed wistfully.

Oliver sighed and frowned "I can't stay here in this time, let alone this room. You know magic, can't you just wiggle your fingers or something and send me back to my time?" he asked. He eyed the drink he was offered before taking it, he was kinda thirsty. "What is it? I've never heard of feywine, is it made out of certain grapes?" he asked and took a sip, deciding he kinda liked it he took another before handing it back and closing his eyes, leaning back on the bed. "Is it different from other wines?" he asked, confused by what Tawnos meant by children of time. "By the way, do I have to call you 'your grace' all the time?" he asked, letting the wine relax him a tad bit.

" Magic has its prices Oliver of New York. To send anyone anywhere takes a toll in both personal power and in sacrifice. It is much easier to do something with your own hands than by magic, the only benefit is magic is quicker. Perhaps Martok could send you back to this New York but I believe it would cost a heavy toll and he is the most powerful sorcerer alive.

" Feywine is made by our older kin the elves, the children of time, the children of the forest. It is very powerful and said to have magic of its own. I have always found it exhilarating, do you not feel it in you now?" The prince stumbled and fell into the bed as well. The huge conveyance still allowed the men to be separated by a foot at least.

A little drunk the prince whispered, " You may call me what you will within these walls..."

Oliver frowned "He wants to kill me...I doubt he'll send me home." he rolled over slightly to look at the prince "You know, you really can stop with this "of New York" and whatever else you are saying. Just Oliver, ok?" he said and thought about it, "I suppose, I do feel something." he said and eyed the other "Do you mind if I call you by your name?" he asked "maybe you'll get lucky and I'll just scream your name." he said and chuckled a little bit. He closed his eyes again "maybe those elves of yours can get me back to my time. You did say 'kids of time'" he said and nodded.

The feywine was working all too well Tawnos thought, I almost trust this boy. " Oliver the Just, that is a title worthy of a prince. I doubt anyone would want to meet this Oliver the Screamer of Names," Tawnos giggled allowing the fiery heat to dull his senses. " I have only seen one elf in all my twenty-five years, so I doubt they could send you back." A wicked idea entered the prince's mind.

" I am warm perhaps my servant could go to my wardrobe and fetch me a cooler garment, velvet is too thick for the spring months it seems." the prince arched an eyebrow at this Oliver from a different world or different time, Tawnos groaned, the wine made it too hard to think.

Oliver rolled his eyes but chuckled with Tawnos anyway. Oliver pouted and sighed a bit when he said that he had only seen one elf in 25 years. He looked over and arched his eyebrow back "I'll humour you for now, since I'm in a good mood. No thanks to you." he said and got up and looked to find something 'cooler.' he found something and headed back over "Like this?" he asked and threw it over to Tawnos.

The boy had found a light sleeping shift not something one wore anywhere but to bed, a silent signal? the wine induced thought came. Just thinking of Oliver in such a way made him excited in a way he could not understand. Nothing for it...

" Well I hope you do not mind me changing in front of you," the prince rose stumbling only once to his credit. After a swig that drained half the remaining wineskin, the prince started by taking off his tunic and belt. Using a towel and basin, kept on the set of drawers next to his bed he wiped the sweat and dirt from the city off his face and chest.

He looked out of the corner of his eye hoping to catch Oliver looking.

Oliver had stopped then the other mentioned changing in front of him "No.." he said and glanced away a bit, though he was probably easily going to be caught staring when he saw the tunic be removed. He eyed the man, no, he wasn't going to mind staying here all that much if he got to see that everyday. Once he had an eye full he looked away and found his way to the bed, slightly stumbling on the front of the bed because he was staring again at the prince. He gave an awkward chuckle and sat down on the bed, trying to make his staring a little more discreet.

" So Oliver, tell me of this New York, is it like King's Landing? The prince pulled his leather boots off and deposited them outside the door, for a servant to clean. He was now wearing nothing but his trousers and smallclothes.

He began to chuckle some more, " This is how you found me, should I get on the floor, perhaps you enjoy tripping over royal personages." The prince took another small swig and held the skin up for the boy. " You look well so bronzed..." the prince mumbled.

Oliver took the skin and sipped a bit at it. He shook his head "I don't know about this King's Landing...but it's nothing like what I know King's Landing to be." he said and continued to eye the other, not even paying attention to what the other had said. "But New York is a cool place to live, I suppose. It's a big place, lots of people." he said and shrugged, he was starting to feel even more affects of the wine and laid back a bit, not really wanting to take his eyes off the prince, but he would have a long time to look at him by the sound of it. "Thanks...I don't ever get this bronze...not even in the summer, but I suppose I get close to it." he said, the wine messing with his head, he wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a come on or not, not that he cared. He sat up on his elbows. "You look really good half naked." he said, sending a complement back

The prince stared into those brown eyes, searching was this boy playing him for a fool? He was instantly on guard people only gave him complements when they were seeking his favor. Still there seemed to be no treachery lurking in those umber depths. Could this unlikely Oliver be so different from all the other young men that have made their way to this room? Could someone truly complement me for no other motive but honesty?

The prince slowly unlaced the trousers. When the last knot came free he let them dip down revealing ample hip bones and a small scar on his side. "Well I do seem to be at a disadvantage. I fear you have seen much more of me than I of you," for a moment the Prince blushed. What is wrong with me? I have not been such a lovesick fool in ages. " So Oliver you do not live alone in this New York I hope?" Tawnos asked. Damn me I do want him to be alone so I have more reason to keep him here with me.

Oliver's eyes fell with the trousers, locking onto the hip. He moved slightly, just a tad closer to where the prince was. "Hmm?" he said and looked up, towards Tawnos's eyes, before flicking right back down to his hips. " Uh...yeah...my family. Mom, dad, little sister." he said and continued to eye the man's body. He licked his lips, though he wasn't at all aware of it.

There is was, that feeling again, the annoying one that continued to crop up with every man he had been with, he couldn't help it too much. He loved men, he was fine with that. It was his need for this one, this man that didn't exist in the same time frame as him. Just one night, he told to himself, one time...it's the wine. He didn't even believe himself.

Tawnos lunged over the boy and into the bed, quickly using the cushions as a backrest. He snuggled into the ample pillows and blankets a smile of drunken content eased his sharp features. He watched Oliver through lazily half-closed eyelashes. The boy seemed interested, so his hunch was correct.

Oliver turned to look at Tawnos. He continued to eye the man's body, before slowly moving over to sit next to him. His eyes never leaving the prince's body. "You've only asked questions about me, what about you? What exactly does being a prince in this time entail?" he asked, as he slowly took off the tunic, letting it lay in his lap. "I bet you are able to tell anyone to do whatever you want them to, aren't you?" he asked.

The prince was charmed by the bare chested youth. His shaggy hair hanging in his eyes. " Truly til a few moons ago it meant naught more than an invitation to the best parties. Also I could merit the attentions of a magic instructor as prestigious as Martok. Now that father has fallen ill I must manage the affairs of the kingdom; taxes, crops and of course our army. Truly tedious I assure you." The prince cracked his knuckles nervously and laid his hand over his crotch as surreptitiously as possible.

Oliver leaned back onto his hands "Sounds boring, that's what it sounds like. Aren't there any other benefits to being prince? Boring parties and being a student under a man that likes to kill boys, doesn't see like too many benefits." he said as his eyes followed Tawnos's hand. "It sucks though, that your father is sick. I'm sure he'll get better soon." he said, not very reassuring words, but Oliver had no ties to these people, in his mind they were long gone, and he was just stuck here. Though...he wouldn't mind getting some ties with these people, he thought as he smirked lightly, still eying Tawnos's hand.

Tawnos stared at the boy, " It sucks what does that mean? Seems like quite a rude thing to say Oliver of New York. Father's illness was quite sudden and even Martok can not cure it, he can only use his magic to rouse father from a nightmare filled sleep when we require his counsel. I wish father was well I preferred being a prince with no duties to a prince awaiting his father's demise to gain his crown." Tawnos sat up slightly trying to keep an obvious lump in his trousers from being seen.

Oliver shook his head "It's not...it means that it isn't good." he said, frowning at his own words, but it was the easiest way to explain the vernacular of his time. "It's not meant to be rude." he said and moved a little closer to Tawnos, "I can see how a prince with no duties could have a lot more fun than a prince or king with duties. You'd have to sleep with a woman, to conceive a child, wouldn't you?" he moved a little closer "Do you even like women? That boy you were...embracing...was kind of cute." he said.

" That servant? He was seeking my favor, nothing more. It is rumored about my taste in lovers but it would be treason to say it openly. I often have people in need attempting to seduce me, it is sad that they only see me as a means to an end. I've learned to enjoy what I can from such encounters. That boy Gallad was his name, wanted to become a knight's squire but had no connections in court." Quite coldly the prince said," He was nothing special a dalliance and a poor one at that, his moans were faked, I can always tell. To answer your question Oliver of New York I like many things about women but for me, that thing between their legs is for procreation not recreation." He smirked at his whit, Tawnos also focused on trying to dismiss the rising heat in his groin, it was futile. "What about you Oliver of New York, who do you lure into your bed in that land?"

Oliver nodded, he understood, he wasn't going to lie, he had more than once slept with someone to gain something of material worth. Though he would consider himself a little higher than the boy the prince was going to sleep with, he never faked anything. He let his eyes run along Tawnos's body "Lots of men." he said "And only men, I too don't care much for women." he said and smirked "But where I come from, for the most part, sleeping with men isn't a crime, nor is it uncommon. Lots of men get married to other men." he said "same with women." he added "I have to say...there is something intriguing about it being forbidden though...it's more...alluring."

The prince felt his face flush when he heard the boy admit that he too enjoyed to sleep with men. It was like a switch he had been waiting to have pulled and his whole body reacted swiftly. He licked his lips and felt nipples harden, they stood tan little nubs on his caramel colored flesh. His hands moved to clutch the blankets furtively while his toes curled. His breath was ragged and low. The prince's smallclothes felt more constraining as blood rushed to his manhood. His balls heavy with lust and his cock standing at attention, the half tied trousers no longer hiding much. This one boy had done this to him, something about it was so exotic and so sudden he just couldn't help it. He attempted to reign his body's impulses but it was in vain.

Please let him find me attractive, the prince prayed silently, I have never wanted for a bed partner, but now I have never wanted this bed partner more.

Oliver's eyes fell on Tawnos's cock, and he smirked even more. "Seems you find it alluring as well." he said and pulled back away from the prince. Tugging at the rest of his clothing he set it aside, his body also ready for attention that he would hope the other would give to him. He let his hands run along his body "Is this what you want or are you thinking of someone else and I just happen to be a warm body?" he asked, he didn't really care for the answer as long as he got what he wanted in the end and that was pretty easy to do. "What are you going to do with me?" he asked, his tone that of lust and his body showing it as well.

The prince reached out and pulled Oliver closer, " Oh gods! you ask if you are just a warm body, if you want to claim that title we will have to warm you up!" With that the prince wrapped his arms around the boy, as well as a heavy fur from the bedding, the pattern an exotic mix of greys. The prince ran strong hands over the boy clicking disapprovingly with his tongue. " You must get out and under the sun more to thaw, you are freezing! Are you sure you are not from the far north? They say that the women's milk is frozen when the babes are still at tit and that their blood is red ice."

The prince pulled the boy close to his warm chest, " Tis a bit better my little snow man. Now what to do with you was the question? Well to be honest usually it involves me filling a whole and spilling my seed. You though deserve some special attention, but first I think I will remove my glamor, I believe I want to lay with the real Oliver of New York." With a tap on the boys nose the color drained from him like water from a tub.

" Ah much better, well I do believe first I would like to kiss you. " The prince leaned forward to do just that.

Oliver gasped and chuckled "New York is in the northern area of America, so sure, but it's in no way that cold." At the suggestion of what the prince would do, his cock twitched ever so slightly. God did he love voices...He licked his lips just before the other leaned forward to capture his lips, and he in no way hesitated to kiss the other back, his arms and hands finding their way to run his fingers through the other man's hair. "And what kind of special attention would that be?" he asked against the lips, moaning ever so slightly.

Feeling the press of the other man's manhood on his stomach was thrilling in a way it had not been with others. "Mmm delicate fingers you have," the prince says as he snagged them out of his hair. He kissed each fingertip once keeping Oliver's lips close enough he could feel them on the otherside of the digits. " Anything...and everything...all for you," he said between kisses.

Back
Top Bottom