Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Remember... (DumbDora & Mr. Nibbles)

DumbDora

Dust
tumblr_ltlegf4JZm1r01u0go1_500_large.jpg

Spring, 1894
London, England

It was as if my heart had been ripped out of my throat. I remember the entire sight, the way his eyes shimmered in complete darkness, glowing with a newly acquired life... My mother's life. I felt his presence so intensely, as if it was accompanied by a thousand more. My mother lay lifeless beside his feet, and even now I wonder why the murderer had fled without laying a finger on me. I had walked in on him in the act, I would assume he'd leave without witnesses. There was nothing human in how the man fled, he was far too agile and far too quick for even the most athletic man in England. I did not wish to recall this, but after my sister's recent passing, I'm forced to remember...

There was a morbid atmosphere within the mansion, ever since the discovery this morning. Madeline Frankton, Philippa Frankton's younger sister, had been found dead within her own bed-sheets. It was the same way their mother had passed away five years ago, when Madeline was ten, and Pippa was thirteen. Still, Pippa's memories flood with the unknown man's images, she hadn't been able to catch his face, only his frame, his intense presence. It was night now, and Pippa still couldn't face her bedchamber. Quietly, the young woman slipped out into the balcony adjoining the garden. It was quiet during the day, what with her father mourning both women lost at the hands of this murderer. Among the doctor and Pippa's father, there was no doubt the murderer had a way with leaving his victims drained of blood at the two puncture wounds in their neck. Pippa, however, was more prone to blaming it on supernatural beings- as a witness, she had a right.

Dark curls cascaded along Pippa's shoulders, curtaining her bare flesh from the crispy breeze outside. She'd been longing to find solitude for her own grief, yet inside, it seemed every servant was at her feet, failing to realize that she doesn't need a thing right now. The gown she wore was of black velvet, the immodest neckline she favored, her overall appearance, and her flirty yet uninterested personality had gained her the nickname of 'Flighty Frankie', something she paid no mind to. Bosom rising with each breath she took, Pippa was holding back the wave of tears accompanied by memories. She couldn't imagine if she was next in line. And although that was a lingering thought, she had little fear stepping out into the night unaccompanied.​

Portrait_of_a_Man_ca_1845.jpg

France,

Raphiel was had just finished at his chello performance at the banquette. All those there had claimed him gifted. One of the best composers alive he had heard amungst the crowd of elegant nobles as he stepped down from the stage. In hindsight he only wished that statement could have stayed true for merely a day longer. As he packed away his chello, he saw a beautiful woman off in the distance, Spanish perhaps. Long black hair and shining emerald eyes. He was entranced by her beauty, she took a sip from her glass and began talking to another man before linking her arm through his. She smiled at this man, a smile of courtship. Raphiel had seen it too often these days.

He picked up his case and walked to the doorman, who handed him his hand and overcoat. No that the next performer was setting up he could make himself scarce. He recieved a few compliments from people as he walked out to the cobble streets of Paris. He gave them half hearted smiles before continuing on. He only lived a few blocks from the Ball Room. He didnt need a horse in a city so tightly packed together. He was about to exit the alleyway when he heard an angelic voice, her French was slurred, definitely not local, but from where?

"Must you quit so soon?" she asked, his back still turned to her. "I beleive they asked for an encore, it would be a sin to not grant them such a request."

"I do not like to repeat myself." Raphiel spoke, his voice hardened by years of lonliness.

She stepped infront of him. It was the same Spanish-looking woman from the Banquette. She looked at him with almost glowing eyes. The hypnotized him, he couldnt speak, only stare.

"Then compose me a new melody. Something only for my ears" she spoke with seduction, taking his hands

"I-...I." he stammered.

"My name is Alecia." she whsipered into his ears, placing his hands on her waist. He did not feel a corset, she was naturally perfect. "And tell me, are your hands as swift in other talents as they are on your instrument?"

She giggled, holding his hand and leading him back into the banqutte hall. Raphiel could only smile as the one called Alecia led him to the top floor of the hall. They found a private room, it was dusty and abandoned looking, but it had a bed, with freshly made sheets of red silk. She laid seductively on the bed, raising her white dress up enough so he could see up to her knee.

"now," she began, tracing her finger up and down the center of her breasts "Serenade me"

Raphiel nodded, sweating profusely. He quickly, with unsteady hands unlatched his chello's case and lifted it out. He prepared the bow and began playing a song straight from his heart. She closed her eyes and moaned as he did so. Reaching into the neckline of her dress, she moaned for more. The harder he played the more provocative she became. She came to him, crawling off the bed on her hands and knees, she disrobed him, taking off his overcoat, coat and undershirt, kissing his body as he played. Her tounge traced the nape of his neck. With a simple pull of a string she was unclothed and completely naked, the milky white dress falling to the floor, she turned around and sat cross legged on the bed, beckoning with one finger for him to take her.

Raphiel for the first time in his life disregaurded his instrument and let it fall to the ground, advancing on the seductress, kissing her with firey hot passion, getting their blood pumping faster and faster than any athletic activity could have done. A beast, unknowingly smelled the lustful blood coursing through Raphiel's veins. Raphiel lay atop Aleica, their bare skin touching and trading beads of rapturous pleasure. The beast approached, angelic wings unfolding, green eyes radiating. The moan in succession with lustful movements that completed a dance of ecstacy. The beast bared its fangs and unsheathed its claws. She moaned his name "Raphiel" chanting it with fiery passion. The beast reeled back, like a snake coiled for the strike. He poured his essence into her, and the kissed. She let loose a laugh and he laughed as well. The beast hovered. Her laugh escalated into the deranged. His laugh stopped, his heart began to pound with the force of a galloping stallion. He turned his neck feeling the pressence of death behind him.

He saw only wings and glowing eyes before it lept at him. His voice could not conjure a noise before his throat was ripped asunder. He spat blood as the shodowy monster dug his teeth into his neck, devouring him when his blood was ripest and his body was most vulnerable. With a few throes of death, Raphiel was dropped to the floor dying in cold agony. As the world faded away he heard voices speaking in a gutteral tongue. One he recognized as Alecia the other the daemon assailant that killed him.

The beast turned him over, forcing Raphiel to look into the eyes of his murderer. It spoke to Alecia in a tribal, daemonic dialect far older than man. Then it spoke, flesh and blood dripping from its maw.

"My name is Gabriel." it spoke with a wyrd reverberation "You are my next student."

The daemon called Gabriel gashed its rist and thick, black blood poured from his veins. It landed into Raphiel's mouth and open wound. His gored neck began to heal and the vile, coppery black liquid began to taste suculent and savoury. He lept up, his neck forming scars, and sucked the blood from his new master's arm. His body suddenly throed in agony as his blood too turned black and his skeleton too turn daemonic. He, even though in agony, smiled. He felt power. A power unlike any he'd ever witnessed. He was now a god.

His naked skin now cold and grey, his viens blackened, his eyes emerald, his canines sharp, and his hunger eternal and deadly.

Back
Top Bottom