Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humble servants (Mr. Nibbles x Darknezz)

"Only the servants will know my love..." he said kissing her softly and caressing her face "My mother will say nothing, if my father does, I shall tell him its cardinal purposes. He will understand if I'm using you only as a sex slave, as he did the same at my age."

He held her hands tight and sighed as the limo stopped. He let go of her hands and slid slowly away, preparing to put on a facade of sexually fueled rage.

Mizuki nodded saying. "O-okay" She said. Mizuki then kissed him back deeply listening to him again she nodded to every time he stopped. She listened to her only for a sex slave. Mizuki knew that she would not be able to show her love for him at all in front of her parents. She looked up at him when the limo stopped. Mizuki got out of the limo seeing him and said. "Um sh-shall I go and make something?" She asked.

Tony put on a demeanor of solice and looked at her ass under her skirt.

"Make me something to eat wench." he said as the door opened. As she exited, he slapped her ass hard, smiling devilishly at her.

"Is something going on between you and Mizuki, Reynolds-san?" asked the driver cautiously.

"nothing less than my father with his wench and my grandfather before him." smiled the evil sounding heir, despite his hidden romantic interior.

Mizuki jumped when he hit her ass hard and she said. "Y-yes sure" She spoke. She then to the kitchen and she had to work hard to make him something. Mizuki then started to cook very very well for him.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki jumped when he hit her ass hard and she said. "Y-yes sure" She spoke. She then to the kitchen and she had to work hard to make him something. Mizuki then started to cook very very well for him.

Tony went to his room and began frantically cleaning up before Mizuki would enter with his mid-afternnoon snack. He wanted his abode to be as nice as could be for his lover and it would be meaningless if he asked the maid to do it, he wanted even the menial tasks done for Mizuki to be from the heart.

Mizuki finished a full meal and she got a knock on the kitchen. She let them in and it was Tony's father saying. "Your cooking good girl and I need you to do something for me" Mizuki looked at him confused but then nodded and bowed.

Drifts into black....

It was a long time before Mizuki came with his food. He did not expect her to make him anything fancy as they were on such good terms, and they would be dining tonight together.

"What could be taking her so long?" he said to himself, putting on his dress shirt and tie.

Mizuki came in with the food and she was wearing a red dress that showed much cleavage with a short skirt that longer on the other side. It also showed off her curves. Mizuki had on some nice heels and stocking it went good with her hair that sparkled and in a half ponytail and the rest straight. Mizuki put the food on the table seeing Tony. "G-good evening master Tony" she sad.

Tony was startled, he quickly finished tying his red tie and turned to see his gorgeous mistress.

"M-Mizuki..." he stumbled "You look... so.... beautiful."

He approached her and presse dhis body to hers. He cupped her small face in his hands and kissed her romantically.

Mizuki kissed him and she pulled away saying. "I-I can't kiss you..." she said with a sad face. She looked like she was about to cry. She wanted to kiss him but she couldn't. Mizuki had thoughts run through her head......

Inside her head flashback........

Mizuki and Tony's father were in the kitchen and he pushed her on the ground. "Your my son's bitch but he wouldn't mind if I used you too plus my wife does some with her servants " He whipped out his cock and made her suck him. She tried to stop him but he continued until he came then left her. Mizuki cleaned out ehr mouth and she had her bangs in her eyes and she left to take a shower.

Out of her head........

Mizuki looked up at Tony saying. "I-I want to b-but I can't" She said with a sad voice.

"W-what?" he said, his voice choking at the betrayal. "Wh-why? We're in love Mizuki, why can't you kiss me?!? I thought this is what you wanted!"

He held her hands firmly, a mixture of anger, sadness and confusuion motivating his actions at this point in time. He leaned in slowly to try and kiss her again, hoping she'd changer her mind.

"I did want this I wanted us to be happy together but my lips have been soiled b-by y-your father he said I am your little bitch then he wouldn't mind if he used me too" She said. Mizuki then pushed him abck when he tried to kiss her again.

Tony grabbed Mizuki hard by the wrist and pulled her close to him.

"He did, WHAT?" Tony growled, his eyes driven by anger, an anger that Mizuki knew could only be relieved through an orgasm.

"S-stop it I don't want you to kiss me if my lips did such horrible things" She said. Mizuki then felt her wrist being grabbed hard. She then looked at his eyes and pulled herself away. "S-stop it" She said.

"I don't care what he did to you," he said quietly to her "You're still my girl and what's in the past is in the past my love." He grabbed her face tight and kissed her roughly, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He clutched her head tight, refusing to let her go. He blushed as he kissed her, tasting another man's cock on her tongue faintly. He knew she was tainted, but she was still his.

Mizuki listened and she blushed while kissing him back. She then put her arms around his waist saying. "I-I love you too" She said. Mizuki still continued to make out with him. While she did she leaned against the wall feeling his tongue al over her tongue.

"I love you so much, Mizuki... I always have." she held her and lifted her legs up around his waist and kissed her more, pulling her panties down as he kissed her.

Mizuki thought he would want to eat first but she didn't want to she just wanted to be intiment with him and feel all of his love for her. Even if he had to act like it was fake love she wanted him a lot right now.

"I love you...I love you I love you I love you..." Tony whispered over and over again, holding her tight and discretely sliding his cock into her. It was different though. This wasn't sex... this was love. He slowly began thrusting, looking into her eyes. His eyeswere smiling, he was truly in love with her.

Mizuki him and she repeated it as well not as fast as him but just as much. When she felt him enter her he wasn't forcing it or being ruff she was enjoying the softness of him. "ahh ahh y-ya it feel so good so good" She said. Mizuki then let her finger nails pierce into his back.

Tony began going faster, kissing her deeply. Every thrust slammed her ass against the wall. They were both fully clothed yet fucking like rabbits, Tony didn't care though. He was so happy to be with Mizuki he just wanted to have her as quickly as possible, not taking anymore time than he needed to. Mizuki didn't seem to mind either, they were in love and thats all they needed to be happy.

"Ahhh ahhh"{ She moaned at him going in faster and deeper. It was so good for her to feel him and her love was floating through him as his was into her. Some how the sex felt so different even though it is with the same person and they would be do the same thing.

He backed up and looked her in the eyes, kissing her with the reflexes of a cobra as his seed poured into her tight hole. He held her ass tight, digging nails in. He blushed, still tasting his father's cock, but loving the feel of her tongue. It was a backwards feeling, but he knew he loved her indefinitely.

Mizuki looked up at him and she moaned when his seed was inside of her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She said and she then started panting but continued to make out with him. Even if she stopped she looked into his eyes knowing that they loved each other even if they couldn't be together they were in love.

He pulled out and set his love down gently. She was so much taller than her american master. No, she wasn't his servant and he wasn't her master. They were lovers. And they always would be. Tony held Mizuki's hand and sat her down on the bed. Kissing her softly before grabbing the food, and pouring some green tea. He sat next to her and handed her the tea, wrapping an arm around her and stealing a kiss before she sipped.

"Fuck my father." he hissed "Not litterally, FUCK HIM, but I mean forget him. Whatever he did to you obviously does not effect my love, does it?"

Back
Top Bottom