Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On a serious note-

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
I might be leaving BMR. But what's more likely going to happen is taking a break from it or lessening my time on here considerably. I don't need the stress that I've been getting from being on here lately. If people want to stay in contact, I'll give contact information. If not, okay. Anyways, it was a nice run while it lasted.​

I have a distinct hatred of threads like this. They're rarely true, and almost always come off as a cry for attention. I wish you would have waited to see how your mood went before you decided to announce your leaving.

Either way, I hope you're content with your decisions.
If you're letting the internet stress you out, I do think you should distance yourself.
I don't know if you've talked to any of the other admins, but I'll see to it that your position is given to someone who is both content and willing to devote time to BM if this is what you want.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVWPFq_VAMg&feature=channel[/youtube]

You'll be missed :-(

Lieutenant Ducky said:
I have a distinct hatred of threads like this. They're rarely true, and almost always come off as a cry for attention. I wish you would have waited to see how your mood went before you decided to announce your leaving.

Either way, I hope you're content with your decisions.
If you're letting the internet stress you out, I do think you should distance yourself.
I don't know if you've talked to any of the other admins, but I'll see to it that your position is given to someone who is both content and willing to devote time to BM if this is what you want.

Thanks, Ducky. I would like someone who is content with the position.​

ilu â?¥

I hope everything evens out. I know what stress can be like, especially when you're on the Internet.
It's like a problem away from all your other problems. And it really, really sucks.

I'll miss you~

Back
Top Bottom