Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girls ;) (Added a new idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okoro

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey, I found this site the other day and have been craving a roleplay with Monster Girls. The Monster Girls are not limited to the ones mentioned on that website, nor do they have to act exactly as described on the site. I'm just looking to use them as a base to play against.

NEW I want to do a smutty Star Craft roleplay where I play against someone playing as Kerrigan. It can be pre or post transformation (I'm personally thinking post). Let me know if you would like to discuss.

As for the role play, it can go in many directions. We can use any pairing or time setting we wish. One idea I had involved a young researcher going out into the world to study and learn about the monster girls, in order to write his official "Monster Girl Encyclopedia - A Complete Guide for everything Monster Girl". This would of course place him in many sticky situations. But that's just one idea, feel free to shoot me yours.

I can do this in Forum, PM, or Messenger.

AIM: Strongbad14534
MSN: Animeman33@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Gauban33

RE: Monster Girls ;)

I could play a small werewolf pack(werewolves as defined by the linkie) of 3-5, and you play an experianced Knight/Warrior. My pack tries to ambush your character, and your character non-lethally beats the pack...earning thier service....

Basicly, your character gets a harem.

We could add more to it...

RE: Monster Girls ;)

Sounds quite interesting, I would be very welcome to the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom